Author Topic: Bursa after World Cup  (Read 2707 times)

Offline DenLee

• Baronet
  • Sharing and seeking financial wisdom
Bursa after World Cup
« on: July 08, 2006, 12:35:51 AM »
Hi Julez and Boofett,
               Any counter to looked for as the World Cup season is near end.  The $$$ shall flow back to stock market as punters will switch their interest to Bursa again, but...which one should we looked for?
Regards,
Denlee

Offline penang_lim

• Knight
  • Timing is important in all types of Investment
Re: Bursa after World Cup
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 07:51:34 AM »
Yup, the Emas index would improve afterall when those full time/ part time punters came back for their round.

However, I believe that those counters that are exposed to manipulative elements would get this kind of reception.  What do you think, Julez?

Maybe the Mesdaq and the 2nd board counters...
When the time comes, all investment knowledges should be passed to the younger generations for further enhancement.

Thx & Rgds;
Lim

Offline julez.lim

• Companion of Honour
  • Where sharing is learning
Re: Bursa after World Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 04:19:33 PM »
At this time, things still seem quiet.. Guess people still asleep.

I would say people would expect volume to be higher after world cup. So, will follow the crowd since I go no reason to think otherwise :P

I always feel that high volume, bears and bulls happen for a reason. Now, the reason for some slight movement would be the bullish CPO prices...
"Crude palm oil (CPO) futures prices on Bursa Malaysia Derivatives rallied and closed Friday at their best levels in more than four months. CPO prices were boosted by short-covering and fresh buying prompted by sharply higher Chicago Board of Trade soyoil futures"
Just a prediction and no guarantees on the results...

I want to see what would happen to IRIS... Will this stock be highly traded after World Cup?