Author Topic: Let us discuss some new Fund that jz launch..  (Read 2788 times)

Offline aaa1984

• Civilian
Let us discuss some new Fund that jz launch..
« on: August 03, 2006, 11:22:37 AM »

Any idea about ING Global real estate Fund, Prudential asia pacific income fund and etc...

What i doubt is that the initial charge of 5%... hehe...

Offline julez.lim

• Companion of Honour
  • Where sharing is learning
Re: Let us discuss some new Fund that jz launch..
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 08:48:41 PM »
Asking a person who invest in stocks, loosing 5% upon investment is quite a hard breaker. Coz the amount of commission charges to stock investor is very low.

If you don't mind, could you please paste more information on a certain fund. I don't mind giving my comments on them. Just that, I am lazy to go to their site, search for the fund for info and analyze from there :P

Offline cdbox

• Civilian
    • utilize passive capital to generate more in future
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 12:06:27 PM »
Any idea about ING Global real estate Fund, Prudential asia pacific income fund and etc...

What i doubt is that the initial charge of 5%... hehe...

How about Public Mutual , interest to apply this?-> PUBLIC ASIA ITTIKAL FUND - it is a combination between P Ittikal and P Fast East Select Fund.

Note: choose the best fund manager b4 apply any funds' accts, always remember to back trace their funds performance.

Initial Charge q & a >>  Follow these rules. 
When u buy - quote the BUYING PRICE     
When u sell - quote the SELL PRICE.  Simple and straight forward.

everything need to pay charges. KFC 5% (tax) , restaurants 5% (tax) + 10% (svr charge) too.

Offline julez.lim

• Companion of Honour
  • Where sharing is learning
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 08:52:34 PM »
I noticed that the Public Ittikal Fund have been getting 1-year, 3-year and 5-year Fund Awards...

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 09:36:18 PM »
PBB's track record is not bad - quite good actually.
And it is growing very aggresively.
But I have a question: How much is the returns?
Is it better than investing yourself?
Five points a day, keeps you out of harm's way.

Offline KatFish

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 01:36:13 AM »
Personal opinion . . .

Invest in stocks if a person has the interest to research & learn about markets.
Invest in funds if a person falls asleep everytime someone talks about stocks. Leverage from the experts, although there is a price to pay but it is more worth it than being ignorant about investments & returns.

Do what you're good at with what you have and enjoy the rewards. If you're good in business, concentrate on your business and "hire" ppl to invest for you. If you're high up at a company management ladder (and liking it), continue to climb. If you're good investing in market, invest for yourself.  :D
Money is a tool that brings greatness once you master it.

Offline Calvin Wong

• Knight
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 11:03:50 AM »
Personal opinion . . .

Invest in stocks if a person has the interest to research & learn about markets.
Invest in funds if a person falls asleep everytime someone talks about stocks. Leverage from the experts, although there is a price to pay but it is more worth it than being ignorant about investments & returns.

Do what you're good at with what you have and enjoy the rewards. If you're good in business, concentrate on your business and "hire" ppl to invest for you. If you're high up at a company management ladder (and liking it), continue to climb. If you're good investing in market, invest for yourself.  :D

Excellent advice! Some people understand people/business/management better than others just like some people understand numbers/stocks/charts better than others. Just do what you are comfortable or interested in and don't play stocks/property/funds just because you see other people making lots of money from it.