Author Topic: US Nasdaq Recomendation Trading Setup  (Read 39289 times)

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
US Nasdaq Recomendation Trading Setup
« on: August 03, 2006, 01:00:45 PM »
I have searched the entire forum, I found no room for this topic (US Nasdaq), so I decide to post it here to share my view on Nasdaq. I welcome all kind of critics, comments, and advices. Thanks!!!

My study on chart is mainly on Elliot Wave, which is best applied in a very liquid market like US Market and Foreign Exchange. From now on, I will actively partcipate in this forum to update and share my studies about the movement of US Nasdaq and main currency pair like EUR/USD and USD/JPY.

Please find my attachment below about the buy setup of Nasdaq on Daily Chart. The first target has been hit and very likely that the second and third target will be hit soon. To be updated.

[sorry, this attachment has expired]
嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤
(Blog Address: abuseyou168.~.com)

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
Re: US Nasdaq Recomendation Trading Setup
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 01:10:46 PM »
As for US dollar, I would recommend a buy setup for USD. The current exchange price for EUR/USD is 1.2751 and my target for long term is 1.2220, a profit of 531pips could be earned easily.

Please find my pictorial explanation below.

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 01:35:02 PM »
By looking at S&P500, it has just completed the wave #4, the fifth wave is moving down?? Please find the picture as below. To be updated.

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 07:25:13 PM »
Just look at Nasdaq.
Not yet my friend. Not time yet.
One more round of correction before rally.
One more...
Five points a day, keeps you out of harm's way.

Offline julez.lim

• Companion of Honour
  • Where sharing is learning
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 08:32:01 PM »
I do agree with MaxForce.
Furthermore, at this time of the year, there are hurricanes, tornodoes & etc that could affect stock market.

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 12:26:47 AM »
At evening before going off for sports, this is the pattern discovered in EUR/USD. A buy setup can be utilized. Please find the chart below

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 12:31:49 AM »
I do agree with MaxForce.
Furthermore, at this time of the year, there are hurricanes, tornodoes & etc that could affect stock market.

Thanks Max and Julez for the comments, but one thing we need to clarify in technical analysis and Elliot Wave is one of the study in technical analysis, that all price/events/expectation has been priced in the market. The market has already represented all the necessary information, provided that is a very liquid market. Self-fulfilling prophecy holds. Anywhere, thanks for the comments.

As an answer to the above buy setup on EUR/USD, the target has been hit nicely. Again, Self-fulfilling prophecy holds. Please find the chart below.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 12:37:58 AM by AbuseYou »
嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 06:57:54 AM »
I have searched the entire forum, I found no room for this topic (US Nasdaq), so I decide to post it here to share my view on Nasdaq. I welcome all kind of critics, comments, and advices. Thanks!!!

My study on chart is mainly on Elliot Wave, which is best applied in a very liquid market like US Market and Foreign Exchange. From now on, I will actively partcipate in this forum to update and share my studies about the movement of US Nasdaq and main currency pair like EUR/USD and USD/JPY.

Please find my attachment below about the buy setup of Nasdaq on Daily Chart. The first target has been hit and very likely that the second and third target will be hit soon. To be updated.

This morning Nasdaq index close higher, which was predicted by Elliot Wave precisely and the first target has been hit nicely with 1353 points of profit. I recommend closing out 25% of your position and let the remaining 75% position exposed to achieving the remaining 3 targets and also move your stop loss to yesterday's close.

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 08:02:40 AM »
Just look at Nasdaq.
Not yet my friend. Not time yet.
One more round of correction before rally.
One more...

Thanks Max. I would respect your opinion because trading is an art not a science, so there is no certainty in art. However, I would really appreciate more if you can provide some reasonable basis/points to support your view instead of giving a simple statement. Just an effort to make this forum more meaningful. :)

Hope you do well in your trading, Max.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 08:06:27 AM by AbuseYou »
嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline Calvin Wong

• Knight
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 08:10:18 AM »
Great posts! Your analysis look very interesting... too complex for me but keep it coming! :)

Do you have any recommended readings on the Elliot Wave?

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 08:46:53 AM »
By looking at S&P500, it has just completed the wave #4, the fifth wave is moving down?? Please find the picture as below. To be updated.

As mention yesterday, S&P500 was predicted to move downward once it hits the price reversal zone. And in the chart below, please find how interesting it is as it approach that zone. Thanks!!!!

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 08:55:23 AM »
Great posts! Your analysis look very interesting... too complex for me but keep it coming! :)

Do you have any recommended readings on the Elliot Wave?

Thanks Calvin. I am so sorry, I don't have any. But as long as it is written by Robert Prectcher, that would be good.
嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 09:34:55 AM »
A potential up then down of EUR/USD. Total of 44points can be earned with proper setup. Result will be posted at 4pm, failure or success, let us see....  ;)

« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 09:48:15 AM by AbuseYou »
嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 04:21:43 PM »
As an answer to the above "Potential Trade Setup", I provide a chart as below. The pattern failed to complete as the wave CD failed to reach (PRZ). Hence, we have no trade on this pattern.

Reworks!!

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 09:06:49 PM »
You may obtain online reading materials from www.stockcharts.com (http://www.stockcharts.com) under their Chart School.

My friend, Elliot Wave is not only 5 steps movement.

Offline rozmi

• Civilian
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2006, 11:22:23 PM »
AbuseYou

This is cool...!!! FYI, I have stop playing in the US market close to a year now after losing RM 10K doing options trading. But it worth it.

Perhaps it is also good if you could provide some buying/selling options recommendations in your Nasdaq analysis. maybe I could use your recommendations to play some positions using paper trading, and discuss about its outcome. Could be fun. At the same time, all of us could learn about techniques/strategies used by those professional options traders.

PS: Maxforce, how do u insert images into this forum?

-roZmi-

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2006, 11:54:53 PM »
You may obtain online reading materials from www.stockcharts.com (http://www.stockcharts.com) under their Chart School.

My friend, Elliot Wave is not only 5 steps movement.

Thanks for the information. I would never stop learning and enchancing my trading skills. This post is about my personal trading style and recomendations, you can make your choice as in trading there is no sure fire way. At the end of the day, what strategies work best for what kind of situation/conditions/markets, the result will tell. Thanks for the comments also, please keep coming back to this post as I will continuously update my analysis. (In your case, I won't call it Elliot Wave Analysis, Let's call it AbuseYou's Analysis :0) )
嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2006, 12:04:22 AM »
This is cool...!!! FYI, I have stop playing in the US market close to a year now after losing RM 10K doing options trading. But it worth it.

Perhaps it is also good if you could provide some buying/selling options recommendations in your Nasdaq analysis. maybe I could use your recommendations to play some positions using paper trading, and discuss about its outcome. Could be fun. At the same time, all of us could learn about techniques/strategies used by those professional options traders.

I am so sorry to hear that you lost money in the options market.

The analysis/recomendations I provide here are more on my studies on Elliot Wave (EW). If you are one of the Elliot Wave fans, please feel free to use/comment/critique the recommendations here. I don't do options at the moments, my specialties are in the Nasdaq, S&P500, DJI, Forex and Large Stocks(US&Europe), mainly in the underlying assets other than derivatives. May be one day, I will move into that, but not now.

I am very happy to hear that "we can learn together". This is my purpose of posting here. I have been posting my analysis on other forums(even now). Due to invitation from one of my best friends, I started sharing my ideas here. Please participate actively to make the discusssions more meaningful. I hate to mention that "it's 2 ways traffic", a reply would energise me to share more. Thanks!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 12:15:02 AM by AbuseYou »
嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2006, 12:30:29 AM »
This morning Nasdaq index close higher, which was predicted by Elliot Wave precisely and the first target has been hit nicely with 1353 points of profit. I recommend closing out 25% of your position and let the remaining 75% position exposed to achieving the remaining 3 targets and also move your stop loss to yesterday's close.

As an update to the Nasdaq, the second taget of 2122.60 has been hit even it is now in the very morning of US market. As in the previous post, I recommended that we close 25% of the position when the first target hit and let the 75% position exposed. Now, Let us close 50% of the position and let the remaining 25% position exposed for the 3rd target, move the stop loss to the low of today's price.

Total profit for today : 0.25*1353 + 0.5*4134 = 2405points!

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2006, 12:54:18 AM »
AbuseYou Analysis? No problemo dude.
Dont get me wrong. I commented merely because you mentioned Elliot Wave.
I do not mean to criticise you or your methods.
My short posts sometimes is due to my busy schedule - so sometimes it is short and curt.
Usually I am very friendly. Just don't let me hear the few words like tips, or guaranteed will profit.
Things like that I hate.
Anyway, as a matter of fact, I think you re probably making more than me from the stock market.
KLSE is simply not volatile enough. Not efficient enough.
Have yet to venture into US market - myself that is. But shall soon do that.

Rozmi,
You see when you want to post that time got this BOLD ITALIC UNDERLINE button?
Under the ITALICS button is the IMAGE button.
But you ll need a host first.
Suggest you use http://www.imageshack.us/

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2006, 01:05:55 AM »
AbuseYou,
I have been looking at your analysis more closely.
Are you using only Elliot Wave?
What about other indicators, do you look at them as well?
(need to ask since not in chart - of course I see candlestick)

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2006, 01:13:51 AM »
Is it a Black Friday of Euro? Is the Euro pushed way too high?

After a declaration that European's Central Bank's Interest Rate has a hike of 25bp from 2.75% to 3.00%, the EUR/USD has moved agressively higher. The current exchange rate is testing the top of Beginning June, would it break upper or this is a bubble?

If we believe that market has already priced in the events/expectations, then you might value the analysis here. It is very interesting to notice that all long term chart patterns for EUR/USD are giving a hint that I will collapse. Please find the 4hour,daily and weekly charts below.

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2006, 01:29:54 AM »
AbuseYou,
I have been looking at your analysis more closely.
Are you using only Elliot Wave?
What about other indicators, do you look at them as well?
(need to ask since not in chart - of course I see candlestick)

Hi, Max Thanks for showing interests. Yes, the only tools I use in trading is EW, no other indicators. Cause I practise simplicity. If you can read chinese, 简单的动作,不断的重复.
嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2006, 08:33:55 AM »
Gosh .. can someone translate that to this "banana" man?

AbuseYou,
More question: What is your holding period?

Offline rozmi

• Civilian
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2006, 12:44:16 AM »
I normally will use Bollinger Band and Moving Averages as my key indicators apart from others. As shown by the 9 months chart, the long term trend is still bearish with clear support & resistance lines. Several instances where the bull is trying to break the resistance line but fails. This trend favours a PUT options

Offline rozmi

• Civilian
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2006, 12:52:57 AM »
Maxforce, thanks 4 ur guidance on how to insert images. We'll make this forum more colorful & lively

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2006, 11:25:59 AM »
Rozmi,
No problemo dude.
Btw, since we re on Elliot Wave here, it looks like it has just reached or about to reach the A stage.
So I concur that there will be a small downside B
And then another rebound to C
for the graph you have posted.
Anyone agree or disagree?

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2006, 01:17:13 PM »
I normally will use Bollinger Band and Moving Averages as my key indicators apart from others. As shown by the 9 months chart, the long term trend is still bearish with clear support & resistance lines. Several instances where the bull is trying to break the resistance line but fails. This trend favours a PUT options

Hi Rozmi, good chart. I just want to share my views and to give some recommendations of how we should use Bolinger Band and Moving Averages. Nevertheless, it's my style of using that 2 tools, you might agree or disagree.

1. Bollinger Bands :

Good to use in range-bound market. Good to identify resistance and support, normal strategy is to buy once the price hit the lower band of the Bollinger Band, to sell once the price hit the upper band of the Bollinger Band. Using Bollinger Band in trending market can be a disaster.

It is also a good tool for use to identify a breakout. Look for the band to narrow, as you are playing options, you might want to setup a straddle/strangle once you notice the band is narrowing. Best for playing news/catalyst.

2. Moving Averages :

Good to use in trending market. Good to identify a trend. Normal strategy is to buy when the price closes above the MA, to sell when price closes below MA. Using MA is range-bound market could be a disaster.

My normal practice is to have a set of MA. Namely, 7 periods, 14periods, 50periods, 100periods, I would like to identify if that 4 Moving Averages are arranged in a perfect order. (Perfect Order : in uptrend, 7MA>14MA>50MA>100, in downtrend 100MA>50MA>14MA>7MA) once the set of MA is in perfect order, the trend is very strong and could be long lasting. Normal practice is to buy when uptrend perfect order is identified and to sell when downtrend perfect order is identify.

However, these are just tools for me. These are lagging indicators, always when you notice the pattern or "perfect order", the market has already moved so much more and might be about to end.

Thanks!!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 01:23:49 PM by AbuseYou »
嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2006, 01:21:50 PM »
I agree with AbuseYou's method of using Bolinger Bands.
Personally I use Bolinger Bands with Key Support Lines, coupled with RSI and MFI.
Moving Averages wise, I am having trouble with them as well.
Never really managed to make profit out of them.
Like AbuseYou said, the indicator is lagging.

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2006, 01:46:53 PM »
I agree with AbuseYou's method of using Bolinger Bands.
Personally I use Bolinger Bands with Key Support Lines, coupled with RSI and MFI.
Moving Averages wise, I am having trouble with them as well.
Never really managed to make profit out of them.
Like AbuseYou said, the indicator is lagging.

Thanks. But as I mentioned in my previous posts, I practise simplicity. I only use EW in my analysis. Because I believe, "simple step, do it repeatedly"(简单的动作,不断的重复).
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 01:55:42 PM by AbuseYou »
嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2006, 02:22:32 PM »
200 points profit potential opportunity in USD/JPY!! Wave CD completed nicely, targets established.

Setup : Buy now with stop loss placed at the low of the day. Please find the chart below.

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline booffett

• Knight
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2006, 12:32:37 AM »
Thanks. But as I mentioned in my previous posts, I practise simplicity. I only use EW in my analysis. Because I believe, "simple step, do it repeatedly"(简单的动作,不断的重复).

who lets the dog out, uh uh uh...

woi, japanese dog, i heard u said u got log in problem with investlah.com

accidentally found you talking elliot wave theory...

learn from the china gals already???

please put ur Abuse you theory up for me to start learning ya...
The problem with cut loss is, easy to say hard to do; the problem with let the profit run is, most often, the profit only run 100m, not the 400m as you expected.

http://www.booffett.~.com/

Offline julez.lim

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2006, 05:54:14 PM »
I want to learn too....
I m an idiot with elliot theory :P

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2006, 08:23:44 PM »
AbuseYou,
Are you Japanese Dog from another forum ar?

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2006, 10:45:45 PM »
Here is another successful example from S&P500 Mini September Futures. EW is a beutiful 鸳鸯蝴蝶 (paired butterfly).

Please find the chart below.

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2006, 10:58:22 PM »
 :D Although I have small eyes, may look like Japanese, but certainly not a dog, please....

所谓英雄不问出身, I only interested in sharing my trading styles, surely want to learn from others, but not interested in identifying myself yet. 正所谓夫唯不争,故天下莫能与之争, 也!!

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2006, 11:42:25 PM »
No offense, but i do know one that goes by the nick Japanese Dog
Anyway, feel free to conceal your identity.
I am also only known as Max or Maxforce

Offline booffett

• Knight
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2006, 11:44:53 PM »
:D Although I have small eyes, may look like Japanese, but certainly not a dog, please....

所谓英雄不问出身, I only interested in sharing my trading styles, surely want to learn from others, but not interested in identifying myself yet. 正所谓夫唯不争,故天下莫能与之争, 也!!

ppl know how to read chinese meh, japanese dog trying to create trouble writing chinese here...

we all should kick him...(sometime go swimming and ask me go basketball, ####!)

any way, wat the heck is your butterly theory.

so much drawing, i see also confused, please start easy first, like ur famous alligator trading or chaos trading method first.
The problem with cut loss is, easy to say hard to do; the problem with let the profit run is, most often, the profit only run 100m, not the 400m as you expected.

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2006, 12:23:52 AM »
ppl know how to read chinese meh, japanese dog trying to create trouble writing chinese here...

we all should kick him...(sometime go swimming and ask me go basketball, ####!)

any way, wat the heck is your butterly theory.

so much drawing, i see also confused, please start easy first, like ur famous alligator trading or chaos trading method first.

I see you are confused, just follow this thread, I will do my best to clarify points regarding my trading styles.

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2006, 12:40:58 AM »
Check out the chart below. Great trade setup, profits and result will be updated tomorrow morning.
Thanks!!

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline booffett

• Knight
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2006, 11:44:19 AM »
come on, abuse you,

put longer chart pattern with volume

dun butterfly here and butterfly there.

plz harami here and harami there lah

wasted u guru, steve nilson effort to teach u.

Offline booffett

• Knight
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2006, 11:48:46 AM »
嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

hey, change trhis lah

it is a violation of CFA code of ethic if u trying to hide up ur charter

Abuse you is actually ---->

AbuseYou, CFP, CFA, CMT, MBA

see also very scared....
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 11:53:57 AM by booffett »

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2006, 01:39:49 PM »
Check out the chart below. Great trade setup, profits and result will be updated tomorrow morning.
Thanks!!

Check this out!! Target 1 and 2 have been met undeniably!! By now, we should have closed 2/3 of our position and let the remaining 1/3 exposed for the 3rd target.

Total profit: 35points!!

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2006, 01:46:59 PM »
Another great opportunity is ready to take off. Take your position!! Recommended to buy immediately with targets shown in the chart and stop loss placed at point D. Result will be posted in the next few hours.

Let's us see how EW in action LIVE!!

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
别让煮熟的鸽子飞了
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2006, 01:56:53 PM »
Is it a Black Friday of Euro? Is the Euro pushed way too high?

After a declaration that European's Central Bank's Interest Rate has a hike of 25bp from 2.75% to 3.00%, the EUR/USD has moved agressively higher. The current exchange rate is testing the top of Beginning June, would it break upper or this is a bubble?

If we believe that market has already priced in the events/expectations, then you might value the analysis here. It is very interesting to notice that all long term chart patterns for EUR/USD are giving a hint that I will collapse. Please find the 4hour,daily and weekly charts below.

Here is the update for the trade recomendation made last friday night. The price has move steadily toward the target we have established last friday night. As a trader, we want to make profit not to analyse accurately, so I recommend to close 1/2 of the position to lock in our profits, don let the caught birds fly away.

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline booffett

• Knight
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2006, 03:53:55 PM »
on wat basis u set such a low target?

instead, the graph is touching support trendline with candlestick pattern enter into a so called uncertain pattern, 2 doji star could indicate the pattern might even turn upwards. close all position will be better.

a force is stopping the down trend and instead brave gambler should go in LONG (55%-45%).

Offline julez.lim

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2006, 06:03:27 PM »
Yo, me here BANANA...
Can you please translate what you write in Chinese ar?

From the graph, u mean it's going to drop till the target? Isn't that too huge of a drop expecting?

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2006, 09:53:52 PM »
Another great opportunity is ready to take off. Take your position!! Recommended to buy immediately with targets shown in the chart and stop loss placed at point D. Result will be posted in the next few hours.

Let's us see how EW in action LIVE!!

We have a good result!! Both target have been hit nicely. Traders pocket in money, analyst get credit.

Total profit in this short term trade : 25 points

嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline AbuseYou

• Civilian
  • 夫唯不争,故&#
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2006, 10:10:29 PM »
Dear Juliez.Lim and Boffett,

I just want to say my opinion,no problem at all. Feel free to post whatever u think is right. We are here to increase and share our experiences and find a better approach for making profits/money in the market.

I am personally delighted if you put up your analysis here. So,keep the good work up.

Wish you all the best!!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 10:13:48 PM by AbuseYou »
嫩豆初芽合掌拜天承雨露
老禾成熟低头伏地谢乾坤

Offline booffett

• Knight
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2006, 11:23:39 PM »
Dear Juliez.Lim and Boffett,

I just want to say my opinion,no problem at all. Feel free to post whatever u think is right. We are here to increase and share our experiences and find a better approach for making profits/money in the market.

I am personally delighted if you put up your analysis here. So,keep the good work up.

Wish you all the best!!

since u already making profit, it is time for u to buy the Murphy technical analysis encyclopedia and pinjam me...