Author Topic: some kinda sharing ideas to all member  (Read 3135 times)

Offline daren_soo

• Civilian
some kinda sharing ideas to all member
« on: August 03, 2006, 08:42:08 PM »
this is my own personal sharing , if u don't agree what im talking about please forgot it k . Y all come investlah.com the main reason is what can earn money for us , then we share right . all agree? Continue is my own experiance . I take out all my funds to invest in the share market . First time sure i lose , but i get some ways to win what im lose before and starting to gain. my personal not much like invest in BLUE CHIP , i known all is strong basic good profitable for those company but more need huge capital and need to invest for long term. My own like to invest which share price is less than RM1.00 . this calculation dunno can use for u all or not , example i buy glosoft ( mesdaq ) RM0.14 x 50 lot  so total i paid is RM 7059.80 , when the price raise up to RM0.155 within 1 month or 2 month thn i sell RM7684.65 = I gain RM624.85. sometime this kind of share is good for making money as well . Hot topic share huge profitable if u bet in right time , the other hands u lose huge amount when u bet in wrong time .

Offline julez.lim

• Companion of Honour
  • Where sharing is learning
Re: some kinda sharing ideas to all member
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 08:58:12 PM »
Hi daren_soo,
You are right about the purpose of this forum from my point of view. Just to add on is that we can learn from others mistakes that they had made. And also see other approaches to investing.

About your approach in investing, I do agree that in that manner you would earn a lot. I feel that the approach is quite similar to buying warrants. Generally, I prefer buying warrants of BLUE CHIPS due to my different risk profile from yours. 1 thing i learnt was there is potential of earning a lot and also loosing a lot.
Mesdaq shares... Hmm.. most companies are quite new and yet to prove a track record from what i think. I still have yet to invest in any of them yet as they are quite long term investments except sentiments push them up.

Just my tot. Not sure others will agree to it or not. Anyways, do comment.

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 10:25:02 PM »
Huge capital requirement + long term view for blue chip = true.
No cash/limited capital = focus on small cap mainly Mesdaq = true
Right time = huge money, wrong time = huge loss = true
So basically TA plays a major part in this method of investing.
Five points a day, keeps you out of harm's way.

Offline julez.lim

• Companion of Honour
  • Where sharing is learning
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 07:33:47 PM »
TA?

Offline Calvin Wong

• Knight
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 08:40:23 PM »
TA = Technical Analysis?

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 09:48:52 PM »
yeah sorry
TA = Tech Analysis
FA = Fundamental Analysis
lazy to type so use abbreviations
Five points a day, keeps you out of harm's way.