Author Topic: INSURANCE TIPU ORANG!  (Read 29153 times)

Offline vistar

• Baron
INSURANCE TIPU ORANG!
« on: July 11, 2011, 12:46:16 AM »
when buy insurance very ez.. all agent come to you.

when got claim ar.. all agent batang hidung tak nampak.

worse still, insurance company potong sini potong sana.

masa terima premium tak cakap ini itu.. txx!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 04:57:46 PM by venven81 »

Offline sytecx

• Knight
Re: INSURANCE TIPU ORANG!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 12:58:42 AM »
please check back ur detail in the policy document..dont just relly to what ur hear say..its not insurance that cheat but the agent who are blufing!

Offline vistar

• Baron
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 01:02:57 AM »
ya meh..?

agent also insurance punya ppl. insurance company train them one ma. if agent bluffing, that also Insurance company training result ma..not meh?

Offline ginkobiloba

• Viscount
  • You and me, we are one happy investlah family..
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 01:03:35 AM »

masa terima premium tak cakap ini itu.. ***!

u * lor if get pretty ahmoi as ur agent...or u simply * yes-man only no read and ask question.. agent got show u * so u no ask question meh? pffft...
God gave you a brain. Use it wisely to swing trade. Kekeke

Offline vistar

• Baron
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 01:11:20 AM »
good la you..
you read all the terms adn condition...

aiya.. when you buy what householder policy... the agen only ask how much to insured. I ma give the sum insured la.

den.. when got claim ar.. the insurance ppl said.. what single article, and 1/3 jewelrry ..den hor.. they pro-rated my claims. The agen been to my house leh.. see see look look.. tapi hor.. this still happen.
.. i wish my agen got * as consolation.. hahaha

u * lor if get pretty ahmoi as ur agent...or u simply * yes-man only no read and ask question.. agent got show u * so u no ask question meh? pffft...

Offline tajudinhelmikari

• Baronet
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 01:13:29 AM »

:D :D :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline sytecx

• Knight
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 01:18:33 AM »

agent also insurance punya ppl. insurance company train them one ma. if agent bluffing, that also Insurance company training result ma..not meh?
[/quote]

well its depending to the agent how they took the training..some were attend just to tunjuk muka only then later screwed other people..no responsiblelity!

Every thing all is govern by the policy document.all must be black and white.we as a consumer must double check what they,the agent saying are inline with the writen document.if not clear or x faham,u have a right to ask for clearification.

Offline ginkobiloba

• Viscount
  • You and me, we are one happy investlah family..
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 02:00:25 AM »
aiya fei chai, u wrong laa... u dont read fine print , u sure die one..somemore got time to consider before signing..i sure bet they got sent one **** to coax u one. hahaha..no nid lie laa haaa.

good la you..
you read all the terms adn condition...

aiya.. when you buy what householder policy... the agen only ask how much to insured. I ma give the sum insured la.

den.. when got claim ar.. the insurance ppl said.. what single article, and 1/3 jewelrry ..den hor.. they pro-rated my claims. The agen been to my house leh.. see see look look.. tapi hor.. this still happen.
.. i wish my agen got * as consolation.. hahaha

God gave you a brain. Use it wisely to swing trade. Kekeke

Online king

• King
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 05:32:22 AM »
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF BUYING INSURANCE IS TO BUY A PROTECTION FOR YR DEPENDANTS IN THE UNFORTUNATE EVENT THAT U R GONE. DONT TRUST THE INVESTMENT-LINKED PRODUCTS TOO MUCH, CHANCES ARE THEY WLD LOSE TO EVEN FD IN THE LONG RUN!

Offline mestikaya

• Baronet
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 07:41:13 AM »
buy what you want dan not what agent tell you. agent only want commission. read and read before you buy

Offline ...

• Baron
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 08:11:36 AM »
buy what you want dan not what agent tell you. agent only want commission. read and read before you buy
buy from agent that service your entire family/kampong/relative then they service better

Offline vistar

• Baron
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2011, 08:41:34 AM »
LIFE insurer normally more gentleman that is what i hear from ppl.

GENERAL insurer ar..pathetic..

THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF BUYING INSURANCE IS TO BUY A PROTECTION FOR YR DEPENDANTS IN THE UNFORTUNATE EVENT THAT U R GONE. DONT TRUST THE INVESTMENT-LINKED PRODUCTS TOO MUCH, CHANCES ARE THEY WLD LOSE TO EVEN FD IN THE LONG RUN!

Offline vistar

• Baron
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 08:44:23 AM »
buy from agent that service your entire family/kampong/relative then they service better

den.. when 1 txx.. mah... hxx ka txx? hahahahah

Please mind the usage of your language. this is a public forum to share professional views and not for individuals to blurt out personal anger ruthlessly.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 04:57:00 PM by venven81 »

Offline venven81

• Knight
    • Prudential. Your One Stop Financial Centre.
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2011, 05:09:12 PM »
It is by no means any insurance companies would want to "cheat" their clients. If at all any fraud case occurs, most likely it's coming from the agent who does not carry out his job well enough. At the very early stage in the buying process, all policyholders/clients are given 15-days grace period to study/look into their newly purchased policy before they decide whether or not to go ahead with the purchase. Therefore, it is the policyholder's responsibility to understand and agree to be bound by the black and white document as set forth herein after he has reviewed the policy so please don't blame it on the insurance company. The agent should advise you on all this procedure in the buying process. It is sad that in Malaysia this is not widely practised by all agents. Pick your agent wisely.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 05:11:16 PM by venven81 »
Prudential for your protection & investment needs

Offline Guesst

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2011, 05:16:41 PM »
Air asia's online insurance is THE WORST there is... almost compulsory to buy when booking air ticket.. When you need to claim, even for RM100 for damaged baggage, it's take about 4 months to do so.. Call the company, and wait forever, get thru, no one there, and wait forever again.. THE WORST INSURANCE COMPANY.. Don't be cheated by air asia. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline vistar

• Baron
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 07:10:36 PM »
i found this.. hahahaha

Revised JPI/GPI14 - Guidelines on Claims Settlement Practices dated 16/09/2003 under the heading of 3.4 (ii) (a) Repudiation of Liability which inter alia, states:-

“An insurer should not repudiate a claim on the following grounds:-
(a) Technical breaches of warranty or policy conditions which are not material or unconnected to the circumstances of loss, unless it has prejudiced the interest of the insurer or has exceeded time bar as provided under the law. “

Offline sytecx

• Knight
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 12:09:11 AM »

please dont make any comment b4 you understand well about the topic u r raising out.
All insurance work the same way..main purpose for protection.if any event happend and its covered in the policy they you will be paid according to the sum assured in ur policy according to the benefid you chosed.
About the investment part,its more like as a bonuses for us.

If your intention to gain profit,then insurance is not the right place to do so.u will untung whe only u make a claim from the insurance  :)

Offline vistar

• Baron
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 12:11:47 AM »
r u talking abt pure risk and speculative risk ar?

please dont make any comment b4 you understand well about the topic u r raising out.
All insurance work the same way..main purpose for protection.if any event happend and its covered in the policy they you will be paid according to the sum assured in ur policy according to the benefid you chosed.
About the investment part,its more like as a bonuses for us.

If your intention to gain profit,then insurance is not the right place to do so.u will untung whe only u make a claim from the insurance  :)

Offline sytecx

• Knight
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 08:48:27 PM »
r u talking abt pure risk and speculative risk ar?

about insurance generally

Offline kllim11200

• Civilian
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 02:46:48 PM »

masa terima premium tak cakap ini itu.. txx!

It is not that insurance tipu orang. When comes to property loss it is the adjuster who make adjustments to your claim and report them to the insurer. Potong sini potong sana is called indemnity. Indemnity compensates the beneficiary for their actual economic losses.

Offline vistar

• Baron
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2013, 01:23:35 AM »
It is not that insurance tipu orang. When comes to property loss it is the adjuster who make adjustments to your claim and report them to the insurer. Potong sini potong sana is called indemnity. Indemnity compensates the beneficiary for their actual economic losses.

wah.. itu adjuster very belly powderful hor..

Offline adam888jeremy

• Companion of Honour
  • OSK 188
    • breakoutstock
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2013, 02:53:34 AM »
BANK NEGARA SHOULD CUT  3 RD PARTY, THAT IS AGENT !!!
U PAY 100 A MONTH AGENT MAKAN RM35 MANAGER RM 20 NEARLY HALF GO TO AGENT RM 50 ONLY GO TO YR PRINCIPAL TO COVER YR DEATH. FR HERE WE CAN SEE A BIG CON JOB HAPPENING CONSIDER THIS B4 U TAKE INSURANCE. AGENT ONLY USE HIS SILIVA AND MOUTH TO CON U. JUST IMAGINE IF COVERAGE CAN BE DOUBLE OR MOTHLY PAYMENT CAN BE CUT BY HALF IF ELIMANATE AGENT
THAT WHY GOT SO MANY GIANT INSURANCE COMPANY THEY EAT TILL FAT SOME EAT NOT 1 MONTH BUT 6 YEARS OF YR MONTHLY THEIR JOB ONLY LIKE OFFICE BOY, TELL U INFO WHICH U CAN GET FR A BROUCHER. REMIND U TO PAY MONTHLY SO THEIR COMM MASUK AND EVERYDAY ACT LIKE U ARE NOT COVERED ENOUGH.
END OF THE DAY UR STUCK WITH A MONTHLY PAYMENT COMMITMENT THAT TAKES 25% OF YR SALARY.
BOYCOT UNTIL GOT NO AGENT.
PS THEN THEY WILL TELL U IF U DIE HOW YR WIFE N KID IF SICK HOW TO GO HOSPITAL
WE HAVE TO ANSWER MY INSURANCE IS GOD HE WILL PROVIDE  :clap: :clap: :clap:
TRADE AT UR OWN RISK "win gimmi some, lose sHh..... b quite"
(https://www.facebook.com/groups/945039865592663/)

Offline adam888jeremy

• Companion of Honour
  • OSK 188
    • breakoutstock
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2013, 02:59:12 AM »
U PAY 100 A MONTH AGENT MAKAN RM35 MANAGER RM 20 NEARLY HALF GO TO AGENT RM 50 ONLY GO TO YR PRINCIPAL TO COVER YR DEATH. FR HERE WE CAN SEE A BIG CON JOB HAPPENING CONSIDER THIS B4 U TAKE INSURANCE. AGENT ONLY USE HIS SILIVA AND MOUTH TO CON U. JUST IMAGINE IF COVERAGE CAN BE DOUBLE OR MOTHLY PAYMENT CAN BE CUT BY HALF IF ELIMANATE AGENT
THAT WHY GOT SO MANY GIANT INSURANCE COMPANY THEY EAT TILL FAT SOME EAT NOT 1 MONTH BUT 6 YEARS OF YR MONTHLY THEIR JOB ONLY LIKE OFFICE BOY, TELL U INFO WHICH U CAN GET FR A BROUCHER. REMIND U TO PAY MONTHLY SO THEIR COMM MASUK AND EVERYDAY ACT LIKE U ARE NOT COVERED ENOUGH.
END OF THE DAY UR STUCK WITH A MONTHLY PAYMENT COMMITMENT THAT TAKES 25% OF YR SALARY.

PS GOVT CLINIC TAKE A BAG OF MEDICINE RM1 ONLY
ETC SUCH A CON JOB AS U CAN SEE IF U ALREADY HAVE A CONDITION THE REJECT U, IT SHOW THEY ONLY SEE PROFIT. DIEBETES REJECT ETC ETC. . THEY SAY THEY BEAR UR RISK BUT ALL THEY DO IS THEY NEVER TAKE ANY RISK, SO U EXPECTING PAYMENT IF U DIE, OR BETTER ACCIDENTAL DEATH DOUBLE  :D :D :D BETTER READ THE FINE PRINT... THAT WHY FORM GOT MANY FINE PRINT
 :D :D :D

Offline alexc8

• Viscount
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2013, 08:19:07 AM »

Well, the insurance industry in Msia deploy an agency system whereby there are * who incur their cost in running a so called "business" which has no barrier to entry. Agent are only rewarded on a success basis whereby insurance companies make tons of money based on this effectiveness.

The actual cost of insurance is probably 20% of the premium and Msia has not reached the stage of buying direct from insurance companies, life policies that is unlike general which is on the way.

To beat the system? Register as an agent via taking a "childish" examination and buy your own policies for you and family thus saving the commission paid

Offline Moremoney

• Companion of Honour
  • Dont play contra if you got no money!!!
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2013, 08:47:16 AM »
please check back ur detail in the policy document..dont just relly to what ur hear say..its not insurance that cheat but the agent who are blufing!

The companies condone the agents action. If every agent start explaining everything in the clauses then I think many would think twice buying insurance.

Offline bjorn6007

• Civilian
  • celebrate life
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2013, 09:22:56 AM »
A lot of people will look negatively towards insurance but there is also a lot of people that are grateful for it when something happens and they received their claims. So there is a Good and bad in every issue, just depending on which way you are looking at it. Yes, you might be finishing a part of your pay buying insurance, but would you rather finish your lifetime saving altogether when something serious happens?

Offline alexc8

• Viscount
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2013, 01:30:21 PM »
The issue is the big commissions paid to agents, not the validity of insurance, if there is no agency systems, then insurance premium could drop 50%.

Tune Insurance should do that. 1st mover advantage :thumbsup:

Online Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2013, 01:44:26 PM »
A lot of agents in order to make the money will spin lies. There are more black sheeps.
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Offline K$ngK$ng

• Duke
Re:ORANG TIPU INSURRANCE
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2013, 01:45:40 PM »
 ;) ;) ;)

Offline bjorn6007

• Civilian
  • celebrate life
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2013, 04:56:32 PM »
without agents who would be the one to service you? manpower is needed to maintain the system properly. I might be the luckier one where my agent provide me with excellent service such as my claims and my hospitalisation needs.

Offline ikan besar

• Duke
  • nia........mah.....when only the mkt going up
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2013, 05:00:25 PM »
sikit sikit lah

otherwise how to cari makan

u see , saya beli satu insurance 25 yrs ago

1 tahun bayar  rm1200.00  kalau 2day saya surrender

saya  apam balik   rm6,000.00

wah kek kek kek  , hor sei leow ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I heard dr kimmy lost alot of monies

Offline Lotus48

• Baron
  • 3rd in 2013 & 2015 Finalist-Stock King Competition
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2013, 05:00:39 PM »
u ***** lor if get pretty ahmoi as ur agent...or u simply * yes-man only no read and ask question.. agent got show u ***** so u no ask question meh? pffft...

true

one agent that I know looks horrible as a teacher but after joining as an agent looks like a model
with makeup lar, colour hair lar, take good care of look lar.. so different. so high standard

keep pestering me to buy something I don't need, I said f***

Offline ikan besar

• Duke
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2013, 05:03:11 PM »
true

one agent that I know looks horrible as a teacher but after joining as an agent looks like a model
with makeup lar, colour hair lar, take good care of look lar.. so different. so high standard

keep pestering me to buy something I don't need, I said f***

aiyoh teruk lah you, dont buy dont said ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff lah

olang cari makan saja mah,  afterall life is like this lor

u help me, i help u then only the world can go round

next time u see her, chin chai beli sikit lor

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline alexc8

• Viscount
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2013, 05:05:05 PM »
sikit sikit lah

otherwise how to cari makan

u see , saya beli satu insurance 25 yrs ago

1 tahun bayar  rm1200.00  kalau 2day saya surrender

saya  apam balik   rm6,000.00

wah kek kek kek  , hor sei leow ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ada untung kah ?

25 x 1200 bayar ambil balik 6000?

Offline ikan besar

• Duke
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2013, 05:06:59 PM »
ada untung kah ?

25 x 1200 bayar ambil balik 6000?

untung tak lak lah
tapi dia kasi saya insurance for 25 years
ok hor, ini macaim win win situation
manyak baguk hor

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline alexc8

• Viscount
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2013, 05:07:36 PM »
If I was Tony, I would proceed with online portal for life Ins direct purchase, creating new standards in the Industry...........Blue Ocean stuff...wiping out all competitors :nod:

Offline winfai

• Knight
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2013, 05:09:43 PM »
the truth of insurance company earning millions annually... you can see they all having great annual dinner, where the money come from??? From the insurance buyer la :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline ikan besar

• Duke
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2013, 05:10:13 PM »
A lot of agents in order to make the money will spin lies. There are more black sheeps.

dont ciakap ini macaim lor
cari makan saja mah

invest forum also manyak olang ciakap buy buy buy
tapi dia jual jual jual
lagi terung

Offline ikan besar

• Duke
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2013, 05:11:50 PM »
the truth of insurance company earning millions annually... you can see they all having great annual dinner, where the money come from??? From the insurance buyer la :'( :'( :'( :'(

cannot ciakap ini macaim
u see Geneva also ini macaim wor
dia punya agent lapat pegi makan angin europe
lagi pakai sports car

cari makan saja mah

Offline alexc8

• Viscount
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2013, 05:12:07 PM »
If I was Tony, I would proceed with online portal for life Ins direct purchase, creating new standards in the Industry...........Blue Ocean stuff...wiping out all competitors :nod:

Now everybody can be insured. :D

The truth is some policies you don't even get back your total payments at the end of the tenure ie 30 years

Buy carefully

Offline adam888jeremy

• Companion of Honour
  • OSK 188
    • breakoutstock
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2013, 06:01:48 PM »
Well, the insurance industry in Msia deploy an agency system whereby there are * who incur their cost in running a so called "business" which has no barrier to entry. Agent are only rewarded on a success basis whereby insurance companies make tons of money based on this effectiveness.

The actual cost of insurance is probably 20% of the premium and Msia has not reached the stage of buying direct from insurance companies, life policies that is unlike general which is on the way.

To beat the system? Register as an agent via taking a "childish" examination and buy your own policies for you and family thus saving the commission paid

EVEN IF YOU REGISTER AS AN AGENT JUZ TO BUY YR OWN POLICY U STILL GET EATEN UP BY BUAYA.
THE SO CALL CORPORATE AGENCY WILL EAT U UP IF U DONT CHOP FOR THEM MONEY THAT MEAN U HAVE TO CON MORE PPL FOR THEM. THEN THIS CORPORATE AGENCY WILL HEDGE ALL THEIR CLIENT POLICY TO ANOTHER GIANT WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY COMES.

BASICALLY THE WHOLE TING KNOW AS AN AGENT FINANCIAL CONSULTANE IS A CON JOB...

Offline roystevenung

• Civilian
  • Prudential Insurance Agent
    • Got questions on insurance? Visit my blog!
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2013, 09:49:15 AM »
As many had mentioned the POLICY CONTRACT is to be read and understood. If you are not satisfied with it, by all means exercise your right and return the policy within 15 days for a full refund.

The policy contract is a legal document which could be used in the court of law in the event that the insurer does not honor the contract.

Here are some pointers on how to read the policy contract. Always read the paragraph in its entirety, paying attention to the AND/OR in any statement.

Buying a policy is subjected to the terms and conditions as stipulated in the EXCLUSIONs clause. Read and understand the exclusions. Exclusions are things that are not covered. For example it does not cover any PRE EXISTING ILLNESS.

This means that any illness that has already manifested OR IF YOU HAD ALREADY KNOW that you had the issue before you take up the policy. For example heart pain and seek treatment at the local clinic. PLEASE DECLARE THE CONDITION. Failure to properly declare the medical condition may render the policy VOID. Otherwise everyone who had cancer will of course buy insurance for 1000% profit!

When starting a new policy, it is also subjected to a 4 months waiting period. Most insurer will also have a 2 years incontestibility clause whereby the claim after two years will not be scrutinised for eligibility of the claim, PROVIDED there is no clear cut signs of fraud. Buying a policy for a diabetic patient whom had is leg amputated and trying to claim after 2 years is a clear evidence of fraud.

Just because the agent that you met is half past six, it does not necessarily mean all agents are like that. Earning the customer trust is an uphill battle and it can only be done thru proper advise and servicing. If the plan from Prudential is not able to do the job my client needs, I will refer to other insurer that is able to help my client.

Whenever I meet up my client for the policy delivery, unless the client is busy, it would normally take 2 hours, inclusive of explaining when, what and how to claim for the 36 CI. Not many people know that in oder to claim for stroke, it is only claimable under the CI AFTER continuous stroke of 6 mths!

For cancer, if it is zero staging, non invasive, non malignant, even if you have 10 x 36 Critical Illness policy and had been paying through your nostril the insurance premium, IT PAYS YOU NOTHING! You need to add in a rider call Early Critical Illness, which pays out 30% of the sum insured in the event of a zero staging cancer or DCIS.

Like some said, INSURANCE is for PROTECTION, never for its investments. This is the absolute truth. Even if the plan is called Investment Linked Policy, it is NEVER meant to be for its INVESTMENTS value!

Insurance is a business of risk transferral. If you dont buy insurance and in the event of being Totally and Permanent Disabled (TPD), death, Critical illness, or even hospitalisation, the financial loss or the cost will have to be absorb by you. By paying some premium to the insurer you are in fact transferring part of the risk to the insurer.

ILP plans and some traditional plans do accumulate cash values over time. The purpose of the cash value accumulation is NOT TO MAKE YOU RICH, but rather, as a plan for the general working population who dont plan to sustain the policy especially at older age.

Most ILP and even traditional plans (not standalone), even though the premium DOES NOT GO UP, the INSURANCE CHARGES WILL go up by age IRRESPECTIVE of when you start the policy. As we grow older, our RISK of claiming increases, hence a higher insurance charges will be imposed.

There will be a time whereby the premium paid is NOT ENOUGH to cover the insurance charges hike, generally above 60 year old. Some medical plans today are able to provide coverage up until age 80 or more.the insurance charges for the medical plan at age 70 may be as high as Rm10k per annum.

When your premium paid is not able to cover the insurance hike, the variance of the insurance charges will be deducted from your cash value. Once the cash value has been depleted, you are required to do top ups or risk having your policy lapse.

I always advise my clients NOT to only rely on the cash value accumulation, but also have some backup plans like investments, businesses,  or properties in order to have standby to pay for the insurance charges at later years.

Having a lapse policy at older age where you need the medical the most is devastating and by letting them know of the insurance charges hike at younger age allows them ample time for them to plan, rather than they finding out the insurance hike at age 60 and cant do anything but letting the policy lapse and lose the medical cover!

Insurance is not about getting the best cover money can buy, and you need to look at the plan in a holistic view, rather than just the benefits

I would like to apologize if the above sounds like I am an obnoxious agent. I dont do sales talk, but rather what is inside your policy document.

Roy Steven Ung
Email: stevenung1971@gmail.com / Skype: roy.steven.ung
HP & Whatsapp: 016-451 5957
Prudential Assurance (M) Bhd
Prudential BSN Takaful Bhd
Penang, KL

Offline andromeda

• Baron
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2013, 10:14:56 AM »
It is true what you saying insurance tipu orang.
Insurance company earns fat income for insurance company and agents.
Most insurances policies allow the agent to eat up your premium for their commission for 6 years.
After 6 years, those agent may have no heart for you as no more income derive from your policy.
Many hidden cost are not told toyou.
When you got problems then the insurance company ask you to read their clause in the term condition so l8ng many pages, SOME MORE THOSE TERM N CONDITIONS TYPING SO SMALL LETTER, EVEN WITH OLD AUNTY SPECTACLE ALSO HARD TO READ.
ALL INSURANCE COMPSNIES PLANTING FEAR TO YOUR LIFE IN CASE YOU GOT ACCIDENTS, OR GOT SICKNESS HOW YOU FEED FAMILY IF NO MORE WORK.
WITH THIS FEAR, ALL WILL BUY.
BUT FROM PROBABILITY HOW MANY REAL CASES.
ACTUALLY OUT OF THE TOTAL INSURED,,,,, VERY LESS CLAIM ACTUALLY.
THIS IS WHY YOU SAY CLEARLY INSURANCE company tipu. Correct to the point. Very fear of dying or sick, so tactic to scare you to buy.

Offline Moremoney

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2013, 10:33:12 AM »
Nice write up. Like every piece of legal documents it is beyond ordinary layman's comprehension. I took up a medical, life and car insurance policy from the same agent. Had a sports injury and needed an op. Left it to the agent to arrange everything. After operation, I had all the time to read the policy and realized there was a better way to do the claims and would have saved couple of thousands on physio and pre medical admission fees.Agent didn't advise nor competent.

And when it comes to old car, agent is not interested and I have to chase him and finally just go to the company and renew myself. Company not bothered as long money come in.

Most people are capable making decision buying online (if made available) but always asked to go thru agent. Have you ever given a copy of the policy before signing the contract?

Offline andromeda

• Baron
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2013, 10:43:24 AM »
Actually I personally never like this western ideas of insurance.
Sound real good and social wellbeing as said insured for future contingency.
I never ever wantto make indurance agent as my career because MAKING MONEY TO ENRICH ONESELF BY INDUCING FEAR FOR PEOPLE TO BUY AND AGENT BECOMING RICH BY RIDING OTHERS INSURERS MISERIES.
A KIND OF RATHER WORD NOT SOUNDING GOOD LIKE SUCKING PEOPLE BLOOD OR LEECHES.
MOSTLY TARGETING YOUNGER GROUP TOO AS EASILY TO BRAIN WASHED AND CHEATING THEM TO BUY HEAVILY ABOVE THEIR MEANS.
JUST TO EARN THOSE COMMISSION FROM OTHER MISERIES.
SAD TO SEE WHAT HAPPENING TODAY.

Offline andromeda

• Baron
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2013, 11:05:36 AM »
There are so many agents become multi millionaires.
Through your conscience for your survival purpose, recollect how you have made those millions.
It is the blood and sweat from all those ordinary folks that due too worry and fear told by those agents, they have blindly bought so many types of different unnecessary policies just for agents to be on TOP SALE CATEGORY.
But those money that being earned and assets accumulated your conscience will tell you how those money came from. From those hard earn people money setting apart for insurance to enrich company and agents ultimately.
Those insurers thought insurance is God but actually taking their money away legall binding.

Offline benhur

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2013, 11:11:46 AM »
My best friend is my insurance agent.

When I need to pay my premiums, I call him to come to me house to collect the cheque.

When I need to make a claim, I call him to get all the necessary forms for me to fill in.

When I need to fill in the claim forms, I call him to help me.

When I need to send in my claims to the insurance company, I call him to come and collect from me and send to the insurance company.

When I need to know the status of my claim, I call him to update me.

When the claim is ready, he brings the cheque to me.

When he has the time, we go out at night and yum cha and talk of everything under the sky. (And he will keep asking me to buy more insurance)

When you get conned by someone, do not generalise and blame all the people in the industry.

Life is simple once a man learns how to deal with fools. And, more often than not, it is himself.

Offline andromeda

• Baron
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2013, 11:31:13 AM »
Blessed are those who earned their living Decently and Cleanly.

You will notice daily in ORBITUARY.......SAYING WHO AND WHO DIED PEACEFULLY IRRESPECTIVE OF RELIGION.
BECAUSE THE LAST BREATH AND DYING MOMENT, ALL YOUR DEEDS AND RECOLLECTION OF YOUR PAST ACTION BE ON YOUR MIND AS THE CONSCIENCE WILL CARRY WITH YOUR DEATH MOMENT.

MONEY IS NOTHING AS ONLY VOID ONCE A PERSON DIED. YOUR DEEDS AND CONSCIENCE WILL BE WITH YOU AFTER LIFE.

Offline andromeda

• Baron
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2013, 11:51:34 AM »
Everybody has seen RIP.....REST IN PEACE OR DIED PEACEFULLY.

WHEN A HUMAN DYING ON THE LAST BREATH, THE RECOLLECTION OF YOUR CONSCIENCE will automatically come into play. That is the beauty of our human brain where the mind connects to the heart at the end of life.

Offline Moremoney

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2013, 12:33:27 PM »
My best friend is my insurance agent.

When I need to pay my premiums, I call him to come to me house to collect the cheque.

When I need to make a claim, I call him to get all the necessary forms for me to fill in.

When I need to fill in the claim forms, I call him to help me.

When I need to send in my claims to the insurance company, I call him to come and collect from me and send to the insurance company.

When I need to know the status of my claim, I call him to update me.

When the claim is ready, he brings the cheque to me.

When he has the time, we go out at night and yum cha and talk of everything under the sky. (And he will keep asking me to buy more insurance)

When you get conned by someone, do not generalise and blame all the people in the industry.

Life is simple once a man learns how to deal with fools. And, more often than not, it is himself.

Honestly, what do agents really do for you besides filling the forms?