Author Topic: GSB Group Berhad ( 7077 ) - The Ultimate Hidden Gem - V9  (Read 489991 times)

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
Re: GSB Group Berhad ( 7077 ) - The Ultimate Hidden Gem - V9
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2011, 12:24:11 PM »

Hello, you know what is project schedule or business plan not ?  People choose to do it that way, long project duration schedule is normally done on purpose so that later stage of the property development project will sit on a matured project and will fetch better property price.

IF that project is completed 10 years ago, how much can they get from houses back then ? doube storey house 10 years ago in Bentong probably will fetch less than RM100K, but now it would fetch at least RM300K. If all the lands were fully built 10 years ago, SIMA GROUP would have earn much less than what it can earn out of it today. It is just a very smart strategy employed by SIMA GROUP to maximise the profit from that development land. Something of cos not very smart people like Predator failed to understand.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2011, 12:25:01 PM »
IF that project is completed 10 years ago, how much can they get from houses back then ? doube storey house 10 years ago in Bentong probably will fetch less than RM100K, but now it would fetch at least RM300K. If all the lands were fully built 10 years ago, SIMA GROUP would have earn much less than what it can earn out of it today. It is just a very smart strategy employed by SIMA GROUP to maximise the profit from that development land. Something of cos not very smart people like Predator failed to understand.

of cos too hard for Stockraider to understand also because most likely he has the same level of IQ as predator :)

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2011, 12:26:45 PM »

Again another display of intelligence in SIMA GROUP.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2011, 12:32:28 PM »
It is a very smart business strategy by the SIMA GROUP... cant blame predator, he is simply not smart enough to understand.

IF that project is completed 10 years ago, how much can they get from houses back then ? doube storey house 10 years ago in Bentong probably will fetch less than RM100K, but now it would fetch at least RM300K. If all the lands were fully built 10 years ago, SIMA GROUP would have earn much less than what it can earn out of it today. It is just a very smart strategy employed by SIMA GROUP to maximise the profit from that development land.

23 years for a simple project! Why the land as big as Singapore meh? Like this want to become blue chip counter meh?

Wakakakakakaka...come Ajon spin more!!

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2011, 12:34:03 PM »
It is a very smart business strategy by the SIMA GROUP... cant blame predator, he is simply not smart enough to understand.

maybe Predator is temporary shocked by this sudden gain of knowledge. He got nothing else to write already.

Offline meano

• Civilian
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2011, 12:38:48 PM »
Now I see why all these banter was carried on till the Old Town thread and possibly the other threads.. hahaha.. ok, good luck all.
Caveat Emptor
- pronounced /ˌkvi.ɑːt ˈɛmptɔr/, is Latin for "Let the buyer beware".

Caveat Venditor
- is Latin for "let the seller beware".

Offline junclj

• Knight
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2011, 01:38:07 PM »
today whole day nobody trade gsb?

Offline ♂ M. 1 MLL ♂

• Baronet
    • pls dun click on tis....
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2011, 01:44:56 PM »
Dear Cartoonstock.com

This is to alert you that a forum user in www.investlah.com going by the 'screen name' Predator has been using images without permission in the forum.

These include images from your copyrighted stock as indicated below.

I am certain that the said forum owner will cooperate with any legal notice asking for the actual name and or IP address of the offending forum member.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
i love you
you love me
we are 1 big happy family

jalan-jalan cari makan

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2011, 02:28:21 PM »
today whole day nobody trade gsb?

those trade are basically sales trade.. so no trade is good news, means sellers are more or less done with their selling. Buyer only needs to queue to accumulate. Now that more more selling, buyer will soon have no choice but to buy from sellers queue because time is runing out for them to collect... before GSB starts to release their annoucements and their business activity news.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2011, 02:34:50 PM »

for the past few days, most trades are sales trade.. so, no trade is good news, means sellers are more or less done with their selling. Buyer previously only needs to put buy queue to accumulate. Now that no more sellers throwing at buyer, buyer will soon have no choice but to buy from sellers queue because time is runing out for them to collect... before GSB starts to release their annoucements and their business activity news.

Offline funkaki

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2011, 02:40:46 PM »
biggest con man ever = Predator

so folks, becareful about predator

he is the biggest con man

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2011, 03:00:24 PM »
After realizing he was make a fool out of himself on the Bentong project, he now attempt to talk about penny stock manipulation... let us see now how he is going to make a fool out of himself again this time.

Low Liquidity High Risk: Penny stocks are thinly traded and easily manipulated. You may buy a penny stock and see it zip higher.

But then try getting out. Its pretty disheartening to know that you can drive down the price of your stock simply by selling a couple of thousand shares at market.

Wowwww..if coma like this going to be a new record low traded at zero! (old record lowest at 16 only)

Waakakakak!!!

Share Price Performance 
                                High                          Low 
Prices      1 Month     0.120   (05-Jul-11)    0.095   (28-Jun-11)
Prices      3 Months    0.150   (27-May-11)  0.065   (04-May-11)
Prices    12 Months    0.150   (27-May-11)  0.035   (20-Sep-10)
Volume  12 Months 236,739   (31-Mar-11)      16   (11-Aug-10)

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2011, 03:29:16 PM »
Predator obviously dont know what is project schedule or business plans. SIMA GROUP chooses to do it that way, long project duration schedule is normally done on purpose so that later stage of the property development project will sit on a matured project and will fetch better property price.

IF that project is completed 10 years ago, how much can they get from houses back then ? doube storey house 10 years ago in Bentong probably will fetch less than RM100K, but now it would fetch at least RM300K. If all the lands were fully built 10 years ago, SIMA GROUP would have earn much less than what it can earn out of it today. It is just a very smart strategy employed by SIMA GROUP to maximise the profit from that development land. Something of cos not very smart people like Predator failed to understand

as for Q1 a loss, is a pure speculation from predator. Predator is getting desperate now becuase he knows if people stop selling.. it could only mean GSB shares will be moving up soon and he will be missing the boat.

Take profit now! But coma, how? Gsb going to announce Q1 loss. Cheap sale soon! Bentong project started in 1996 and till today not completed! Hold on here! 16years doing that stupid bentong?

Until today still ongoing? Wow must be ^ bigger project than their competitors(mahsing, spsetia,etc). Bentong project which taking 23yers to complete must be bigger than Iskandar Johore Development!

Wow that a ^ massive job done by GSb! What the value? Divide by 23 years so come to what value per year?

Bentong project which taking 22yers to complete must be bigger than Iskandar Johore Development! Wow that a ^ massive job done by GSb!

Must be stated in the Guniness World record book taking 23 years to complete! Wakakakak!

Barvo! Bravo, Bravo GSb!!

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2011, 03:46:08 PM »
To answer predator, please go and read the first few message in this topic... all the data and facts are provided, links to all the source data are also provided. Everyone are free to do their own reading, make your own conclusion. I continue to promote GSB because I know GSB is the best you can find in KLSE based on facts and data, evidence of a very good company is clearly there.

The reason GSB is still so cheap is because it is still well hidden from public investors. Not even a single fund raising activity took place since their takeover of a troubled company SMSUMMIT. A backdoor listing that is so quiet that left un-noticed for such a long time. Best oppurtunity to buy before the discovery... before GSB starts to go agressive in their business.

People may think what is so big deal about a backdoor listing that is left un-noticed ? This is a big deal because this is the backdoor listing of a very significant property developer in the country SIMA GROUP. Please go and read about them.. www.sima.com.my. Just look at them... the innovation and design of the propreties they build, top class they even have a Scholarship programme... just like a blue chip counter.

Buying so-called penny stocks may seem like a bargain. But many of these shares, which are valued at less than 0.20 each, are prone to price manipulation.

Little information publicly available, were normally being hyped on websites and internet to try to influence their share prices.

Reason because a desperate promoter trapped with massive shares of GSb will actually be looking to boost demand for the shares in order to drive up their price and sell them for a profit. But now coma! How? Wakakak!!

So folks, be very careful!

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2011, 03:56:23 PM »
Of cos there is no free lunch... that is why you need to spend your time to read all the facts and data I provide in the first few message in this topic. Make your own decision... not like Predator, already stupid asking everyone to become stupid like him, he can make conclusions without any facts and data.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH - ( Old saying)

Once upon a time, there lived a scammer. He start selects a near-worthless stock and quietly buys up an enormous amount of it. Due to the (deliberately selected) low volume of the stock, his purchases may have even driven the price up a little.

The scammer then posts on forums telling people about this new "hot stock tip" and anyone who bites and buys helps drive the price up even more.

Before too long, even more skeptical people start to think this might be a good tip because they see the stock price going up, so they start to come on board too.

The next thing you know, the scammer sells all his stock for max profit, the bubble bursts and everyone else is left holding shares worth less than they paid for them.

The end!

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2011, 04:06:07 PM »
Predator say I spin... he is caught again doing the spin ( lying ) himself...  my 20sen target everyone knows from day one, I say it very clearly it is by end of this financial year. He is trying to be noble at the same time non-stop lies coming out from his mouth.

Johnspinmaster's ulterior motives and ill-advised promotion (he predicted better 4th Quarter & TP at Rm0.20) were the contributing factors he and others were trapped after GSB announced losses on that particular quarter.

As mentioned earlier, he will spin more due to desperation!  Wakakakak!!

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2011, 04:11:12 PM »
No vol so what ? this is a very good sign ... selling are finally done, people now cannot queue at 10sen to collect anymore, they will have to buy from the sellers queue.

Johnspinmaster has led many sheep to the slaughter house! If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into a ditch. His foolish action has caused himself and others trapped unneccessary with GSB.

What no volume? Still coma!!! Cal 911.....wakakakakakakakaka!!

Offline viper88

• Baronet
« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2011, 04:16:38 PM »
Still no transaction today, buyer queue is low..
Looks very cold and dry....

Basically since the big selloff till today, i personally feel shouldn't go in or buy at seller price eventhough theres some technical rebound.
My remiser provided tips abt some good newsplay for GSB bfr it was out recently also could not bring in any strong buyers....
Research house also downgraded Property market outlook recently..Mahsing plunge, etcs... example.
The uncertainty is just too much risk for me to play with this counter currently.

For those in GSB ship or plan to go in.... Good luck.  8)

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2011, 04:18:22 PM »
You finally got it right for once. Time will tell... once GSB starts to release news after news ... dont regret doing this to yourself...  :headbang:

Now at the current price Johnspinmaster is losing on paper and desperately promoting GSB telling others the reason to hold. But the problem put aside what had been announced to bursa, the reasons given by him were either recycle news or merely assumption.

What still no volume meh? Is this going to be permanent or temporary coma? Today trade going to be a new low record for GSb? Time will tell! Wakakakakak!!

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2011, 04:23:52 PM »
The news release that day is incomplete.. no GDV figures yet.  I believe that is not the main news... bigger things will be coming. You must also take note that GSB will be completing all their property projects in both Bentong and Klang Valley. They have yet to launch any projects. There will be projects in Klang Valley and Bentong for sure... all not yet announced.

As for fund raising, GSB has not even once raise funds via KLSE.. sooner or later they will do it and they cannot do it when GSB share price is this cheap... because the amount of money raised depends on the share price.

The easiest and fastest way to move GSB shares up is to do more M&A activities, there is a very high chance that Kelana Parklane may be injected into GSB, which is in line with what SIMA GROUP business plan ( if you visit their website, www.sima.com.my ), Kelana Parklane is the only project among all their current projects that is not under GSB. So very high chance that it will be moved into GSB.

Still no transaction today, buyer queue is low..
Looks very cold and dry....

Basically since the big selloff till today, i personally feel shouldn't go in or buy at seller price eventhough theres some technical rebound.
My remiser provided tips abt some good newsplay for GSB bfr it was out recently also could not bring in any strong buyers....
Research house also downgraded Property market outlook recently..Mahsing plunge, etcs... example.
The uncertainty is just too much risk for me to play with this counter currently.

For those in GSB ship or plan to go in.... Good luck.  8)

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2011, 04:25:41 PM »
The news release that day is incomplete.. no GDV figures yet.  I believe that is not the main news... bigger things will be coming. You must also take note that GSB will be completing all their property projects in both Bentong and Klang Valley. They have yet to launch any projects. There will be projects in Klang Valley and Bentong for sure... all not yet announced.

As for fund raising, GSB has not even once raise funds via KLSE.. sooner or later they will do it and they cannot do it when GSB share price is this cheap... because the amount of money raised depends on the share price.

The easiest and fastest way to move GSB shares up is to do more M&A activities, there is a very high chance that Kelana Parklane may be injected into GSB, which is in line with what SIMA GROUP business plan ( if you visit their website, www.sima.com.my ), Kelana Parklane is the only project among all their current projects that is not under GSB. So very high chance that it will be moved into GSB.

even the latest JV project in Kelana Jaya is also being placed under GSB and not under any other SIMA GROUP subsidiary, so very likely Kelana Parklane will be moved into GSB.

Offline viper88

• Baronet
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2011, 04:42:04 PM »
My point is, i feel its not the right time or suitable for me to invest in GSB currently.
Maybe in the future when theres more +ve or convincing movement.. i might consider.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2011, 04:45:12 PM »
My point is, i feel its not the right time or suitable for me to invest in GSB currently.
Maybe in the future when theres more +ve or convincing movement.. i might consider.

When it is convincing, it will be too late already. It will be very much higher than this. When penny stocks as cheap as this comes out with a significant M&A news, it will move like a bullet train at full speed... it will be impossible to chase.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2011, 04:51:19 PM »
10sen also cannot get, you want to get at 7.5sen ah ?

Believe or not is up to you.. dont have to listen to me ... just use your own judgement, read the first few message in this topic and ask yourself, will this company be a future KLSE star ? will it stay below 20sen with so much potential, with all the evidence that I have shown... I am sure it is enough for you to see the future of this company.

Best buy below 0.075 while good sell below 0.11! For the time being just a little old news that have been hyped up unneccessarily!

Offline viper88

• Baronet
« Reply #124 on: July 22, 2011, 04:56:04 PM »
I agree... but currently i aim at other penny stocks which have good vol and good profit prospect.
Property sector already hit high recently and GSB prospect doesnt fit my short-mid term investment plans.

I'm not against ppl who wants to invest in GSB.. just make sure have own investment plan and profit strategy.

When it is convincing, it will be too late already. It will be very much higher than this. When penny stocks as cheap as this comes out with a significant M&A news, it will move like a bullet train at full speed... it will be impossible to chase.

Offline sens

• Knight
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2011, 04:59:51 PM »

If Johnspinmaster is a sincere and trustworthy person, at this cheaper price he should be happy able to collect more because of his higher TP and positive  assumption on GSB future endeavor.

But wait why is he not collecting when he telling everybody that its so cheap now? His didn't practice what he preach?

What still coma? Wakakakakakak!!

*......can you work harder ah.... few version already la talk on this..... still cant drop the price.... go to hell la...

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2011, 05:02:18 PM »
Yep.. I am also not forcing anyone to buy GSB.. I simply enjoy promoting GSB and once GSB hit above 20sen... I will surely have that damm good feeling, alot of people will come out and thank me :) ... and I watch people like Predator speechless, cant wait to see their reaction :)

I agree... but currently i aim at other penny stocks which have good vol and good profit prospect.
Property sector already hit high recently and GSB prospect doesnt fit my short-mid term investment plans.

I'm not against ppl who wants to invest in GSB.. just make sure have own investment plan and profit strategy.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2011, 05:07:37 PM »
Confirmed No more desperate sellers... ZERO VOL FOR GSB today!!! Tomorrow onwards, buyer cannot queue at 10sen to buy anymore, they will have to buy from sellers queue. Its time for GSB to move up again, time is also ripe for GSB to release some good news to give GSB a boost.

Offline viper88

• Baronet
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2011, 10:57:58 AM »
ZERO vol .. is also not a good sign especially for Penny stock.
Something is just not right currently.

Sentiment for this counter is at low lvl.
Buyers no confident to buy.
Price not attractive ..
Not popular counter..

Season players will join in only when theres the stock is very attractive low price and +ve strong sign to go up...

Eg. OSKProp. Also known as the Black Horse.  :cash: 

2ys back about 0.25 sen..
Now 0.875 sen.

http://www.~.com.my/charts.pl?id=6661&action=charts_history

Buy when theres good sign or +ve outlook.

Confirmed No more desperate sellers... ZERO VOL FOR GSB today!!! Tomorrow onwards, buyer cannot queue at 10sen to buy anymore, they will have to buy from sellers queue. Its time for GSB to move up again, time is also ripe for GSB to release some good news to give GSB a boost.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2011, 02:15:28 PM »
ZERO vol in a good sentiment market is bad, but ZERO vol in a bad sentiment market is good sign. Because when sentiment is bad, surely there will be some people selling because scare will drop further. No selling means people are not afraid to hold on to GSB. Bigger players with tens of millions of GSB shares could have dispose some to play safe, but they choose to hold on to it.. why ? normally these people are in touch with insiders... for a company like GSB, still at its infant stage.. still undergoing transformation, surely have plenty of news that are yet to be released.

ZERO vol .. is also not a good sign especially for Penny stock.
Something is just not right currently.

Sentiment for this counter is at low lvl.
Buyers no confident to buy.
Price not attractive ..
Not popular counter..

Season players will join in only when theres the stock is very attractive low price and +ve strong sign to go up...

Eg. OSKProp. Also known as the Black Horse.  :cash: 

2ys back about 0.25 sen..
Now 0.875 sen.

http://www.~.com.my/charts.pl?id=6661&action=charts_history

Buy when theres good sign or +ve outlook.

Offline Parti 1Malaysia

• Baronet
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2011, 02:42:31 PM »
ZERO vol in a good sentiment market is bad, but ZERO vol in a bad sentiment market is good sign. Because when sentiment is bad, surely there will be some people selling because scare will drop further. No selling means people are not afraid to hold on to GSB. Bigger players with tens of millions of GSB shares could have dispose some to play safe, but they choose to hold on to it.. why ? normally these people are in touch with insiders... for a company like GSB, still at its infant stage.. still undergoing transformation, surely have plenty of news that are yet to be released.

You are right!
Parti 1Malaysia  ... Wadah Nasi lemak 1Malaysia !

Offline viper88

• Baronet
« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2011, 02:50:07 PM »
tats is also why no 1 wants to buy at seller price also bcoz its current situation is still unclear..
dont catch the falling knife applies here.

tbe big players holding millions of shares also not willing to buy in more at current price.
small players want to go in? unless they r willing to take high risk or very confident  of the situation den its their own choice.

Offline seongneoh

• Civilian
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2011, 05:03:27 PM »
 :thumbsup:

Hi John,
U have done a good job :thumbsup:
I appreciate your effort n information sharing.

Can i ask what it is TP,i m sure u have a reliable answer.
Wish u can share it. Dont botter those whose #### on your..that is normal. :clap:

Offline TintoRose

• Knight
  • Investing for the thrill!
« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2011, 05:57:37 PM »
:thumbsup:

Hi John,
U have done a good job :thumbsup:
I appreciate your effort n information sharing.

Can i ask what it is TP,i m sure u have a reliable answer.
Wish u can share it. Dont botter those whose **** on your..that is normal. :clap:

Many times, JM has mentioned his TP from V1 till V9....any reason why u need a reconfirmation?

Offline seongneoh

• Civilian
« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2011, 06:28:52 PM »
sorry, Trose,
i m a new member..can i ask what is v1 n v9..
thank you.

Offline TintoRose

• Knight
« Reply #135 on: July 23, 2011, 06:41:22 PM »
sorry, Trose,
thank you.

v stands for version. The version we are in now is V9. Can u see at the top? Remember V stands for Version not Vomit blood.

Offline TintoRose

• Knight
« Reply #136 on: July 23, 2011, 06:45:04 PM »

v stands for version. The version we are in now is V9. Can u see at the top? Remember V stands for Version not Vomit blood.
Tonite, if you aren't able to sleep, try reading V1 till V9. If you want a concise and updated view of GSB, read pg 1 of V9.

Offline seongneoh

• Civilian
« Reply #137 on: July 23, 2011, 06:48:55 PM »
 :P
 Wah lao..so much too read..anyway thank you ,Rose!

Offline TintoRose

• Knight
« Reply #138 on: July 23, 2011, 06:56:19 PM »
You are most welcome...if you still have problem finding out JM's TP after reading V1till V9, do let forumers know... We will guide you to search for the answer.

Offline tajudinhelmikari

• Baronet
« Reply #139 on: July 23, 2011, 08:18:07 PM »
You are most welcome...if you still have problem finding out JM's TP after reading V1till V9, do let forumers know... We will guide you to search for the answer.

Good to teach newbie how to catch fish :D :D

Offline TintoRose

• Knight
« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2011, 11:08:18 PM »
once you found out the TP, you put to forumers whether the TP is realistic...you would trigger another war of words on Monday. :D

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2011, 02:38:19 AM »
tats is also why no 1 wants to buy at seller price also bcoz its current situation is still unclear..
dont catch the falling knife applies here.

tbe big players holding millions of shares also not willing to buy in more at current price.
small players want to go in? unless they r willing to take high risk or very confident  of the situation den its their own choice.

If you already have of millions shares, will you be in a hurry to buy more ? they just queue there and accumulate slowly lah, dont get extra also nevermind because already have so much already.

It is those who dont know much about GSB that are not buying from the sellers. Some players are still hoping for it to fall to collect because market sentiment ( local market ) is not very good at the moment.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2011, 03:14:25 AM »
sorry, Trose,
thank you.

You can ignore the older version.. just like Microsoft Windows, normally after you install the new version, you dont look at the older version anymore. I have many version because the older version were rendered unreadable by some individuals that are trying hard to prevent people from disovering GSB.

To know more about GSB, like Trose has said, the first few message in this V9 topic will give you my entire thoughts on GSB. Source data are also provided... you can to and dig out the info to do your own analysis. As for my target price... I am very confident that GSB will hit 20sen by end of this financial year or it might come much earlier.

Why 20sen ? I am making that predition with an assumption that GSB will make at least RM8 million profit for this financial year, if GSB can make RM8 million. At 20sen, GSB  PE will be 10x since GSB only have 400 million shares. For a strong and fast growing counter like GSB ( 4 years of non-stop double and tripple digit growth ), PE 10x will be very very attractive, even PE 20x will still be very attractive.

Question is, can RM8 million be achieved ? You do your own math. RM4.4 million for hotel sales is already secured. 2 property projects will surely complete within this financial year ( Laman Ara Utama 44 units and Courtyard Villa @ Bentong 54 units ). Trouble is I am not sure how much more money will come in from the two projects... I believe they will be significant.

We are still in the 1st quartet of this financial year. Apart from that 2 projects ( launched in 2009 ), GSB has yet to launch any new projects. Since both projects are completing, I am sure they will be launching something new to replace the completing projects and that will surely bring some income into the company as well since projects by SIMA GROUP are ussually high in demand because of the innovation and high quality. So, new projects plus RM4.4 milllon plus profit from 2 completing projects... should be able to bring in that RM 8 milllion profit.

Unfortunately until today, still no news of new projects and that is puzzling me. The have plenty of cash, RM16 million vs RN2.455 million cash. Very unlikely they cannot launch any new projects... so that gives me another suspision. They might be slowing their activities down for M&A ( Merger and Acquisition ) activities. I am hoping for SIMA GROUP to inject that highly popular Kelana Parklane into GSB because that will be inline with what SIMA GROUP is doing now. Banda Industries Sdn Bhd in Bentong, a core property unit inside SIMA GROUP has already been transferred into GSB. It seems like GSB is handling any new property development projects in SIMA GROUP except for Kelana Parklane. Newly won JV project with another company in Kelana Jaya is also given to GSB. So, if Kelana Parklane is transferred into GSB, we dont even need to wait for financial year end for 20sen, it will shoot past 20sen immediately.

Apart from financial results, as we all know any company who are listed in KLSE will surely make use of their listing status, that is to raise fund for growth. GSB has never raise funds before, not even once.. not IPO not during their backdoor listing. They have never raise a single sen from KLSE from day 1.

If they dont raise money from KLSE, then why are they inside KLSE for ? Surely sooner or later they must raise funds to fuel their growth. The amount of funds that can be raised from KLSE depends on the share price. GSB cannot raise much funds if their share price remains as low as 10sen, therefore they must bave sufficient good news and catalyst to boost GSB share price to higher grounds and able to sustain it there before they can comfortably raise funds via KLSE to fuel their growth. The current situation of slow business activities suggest to me that something big must be must be going on internally before news is being released.

GSB has already done a good job to show their strong growth ( proven over 4 years ), high quality of the properties they build, capabilities and commitmment of thier management team and a very strong financial position. From that point of view, GSB shares must be higher than 20sen also before they can raise any meaningful amount of money from KLSE.

Offline viper88

• Baronet
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2011, 02:39:33 PM »
Yes, if the price is attractive to me and theres good +ve buy sign.

There is no such thing as too much stock in hand and accumulate slowly for the big players if they know the company stock have good potential to go up in the
"near future". For them the price is not much of a issue..once its drop to a low, they wont hesitate to buy it up.. unless they also find its not the right time yet to buy due to uncertainty or weak prospect outlook.

If you already have of millions shares, will you be in a hurry to buy more ? they just queue there and accumulate slowly lah, dont get extra also nevermind because already have so much already.

It is those who dont know much about GSB that are not buying from the sellers. Some players are still hoping for it to fall to collect because market sentiment ( local market ) is not very good at the moment.

Offline tips2earn

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2011, 09:00:11 PM »
wowlauya, GSB no transaction this forum also no posting? ? ? :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless:
Trust No One But ??            
Trust No One But ??

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2011, 10:10:23 AM »
I believe I have done enough to promote GSB, those who are still selling I have nothing more I can say to them. They risk taking out money from a prefectly safe counter which will easily give them 100% gain in less than 1 year and potentially a fortune, if they can keep longer.

All that I have to say about GSB has been said... unless lies being spread about GSB again or discovery of new exciting stuff in GSB, I will slow down my promotion to relax abit while waiting for my fortune to grow inside GSB.

it is now up to GSB management when they want to start releasing all those good news. Lets hope they released it fast while the iron is still hot.

Offline beginner2

• Baronet
« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2011, 11:59:35 AM »
JM u are right
some one is supporting at 10 cts ler
never let it fall
Create assets to buy assets

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2011, 12:08:47 PM »
JM u are right
some one is supporting at 10 cts ler
never let it fall

of cos lah.. a very quiet collection is going on. As long as got people sell at buyer, it will be collected at 10sen, it is so obvious already. Just now seller sells until no more 10sen, suddenly come another 2000 lots buyer queue at 10sen. Why someone is collecting GSB shares ? That is the interesting part... because GSB has yet to officially launch any projects while all their properties projects will be completing within this few month. Some is definately coming... the management and workers will not sit there all day in office and do nothing.

They are just waiting for the right moment to release the news... the longer it is delayed, the bigger it will be. Simple news takes shorter time to prepare... bigger news takes more time to prepare. I am hoping for an M&A news because some people complain Kelana Parklane is moving slowly, so very good chance both sides are slowing down their activities for M&A activities and hopefully Kelana Parklane will be moved into GSB. They cannot delay it for very long also... because if they continue to delay, project schedule might be affected. It wont be very long now.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2011, 12:10:49 PM »
From the way that GSB shares is being collected, I believe it is preparing to for a big rally in GSB. Insiders will surely collect first, strangely they wont let it fall below 10sen also because they need it to stay there for a big rally without spoiling the sentiment.

of cos lah.. a very quiet collection is going on. As long as got people sell at buyer, it will be collected at 10sen, it is so obvious already. Just now seller sells until no more 10sen, suddenly come another 2000 lots buyer queue at 10sen. Why someone is collecting GSB shares ? That is the interesting part... because GSB has yet to officially launch any projects while all their properties projects will be completing within this few month. Some is definately coming... the management and workers will not sit there all day in office and do nothing.

They are just waiting for the right moment to release the news... the longer it is delayed, the bigger it will be. Simple news takes shorter time to prepare... bigger news takes more time to prepare. I am hoping for an M&A news because some people complain Kelana Parklane is moving slowly, so very good chance both sides are slowing down their activities for M&A activities and hopefully Kelana Parklane will be moved into GSB. They cannot delay it for very long also... because if they continue to delay, project schedule might be affected. It wont be very long now.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #149 on: July 25, 2011, 12:18:53 PM »
Unlike many penny stocks, GSB has real solid business with a massive growth potential, SIMA GROUP.

A poor quality stocks - maybe will disappear from the boards in one way or another.