Author Topic: GSB Group Berhad ( 7077 ) - The Ultimate Hidden Gem - V9  (Read 487310 times)

Offline japanjack

• Knight
Re: GSB Group Berhad ( 7077 ) - The Ultimate Hidden Gem - V9
« Reply #4300 on: September 19, 2013, 03:56:07 PM »
any 1 take over Mr john to promote gsb?

Offline japanjack

• Knight
« Reply #4301 on: September 19, 2013, 03:58:50 PM »
siao!! this counter no more promoter,all ppl now busy to selling before it fall back again.
hopeless!!

Offline japanjack

• Knight
« Reply #4302 on: September 19, 2013, 04:06:43 PM »
try to call mr lau create some news to take over GSB.They hav new project in pelentong,close to focal with the land in masai n pasir gudang!!

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #4303 on: September 19, 2013, 04:10:17 PM »
siao!! this counter no more promoter,all ppl now busy to selling before it fall back again.
hopeless!!

Bow chow see !

Offline japanjack

• Knight
« Reply #4304 on: September 19, 2013, 04:12:35 PM »
but i major  shareholder oh!how to chow?

Offline cashflow technology

• Viscount
  • If you need to open a trading account, PM me.
« Reply #4305 on: September 19, 2013, 04:15:01 PM »

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #4306 on: September 19, 2013, 04:15:24 PM »
2morow market may profit take ?

Offline japanjack

• Knight
« Reply #4307 on: September 19, 2013, 04:17:50 PM »
gSB,

the flying star,
up in moments,
down in seconds,
sleep for years.

next round will be yrs 2020...
pls be patience n pls live longer than their tauke.

Offline mike3329

• Knight
« Reply #4308 on: September 19, 2013, 04:18:20 PM »
but i major  shareholder oh!how to chow?

Looks like there are still some diehard holders like us! Do u know why the sudden collection? Hope something positive is in the offing... :D

Offline mike3329

• Knight
« Reply #4309 on: September 19, 2013, 04:20:39 PM »
gSB,

the flying star,
up in moments,
down in seconds,
sleep for years.

next round will be yrs 2020...
pls be patience n pls live longer than their tauke.

it will take more than poetry to get it moving but perhaps our patience will pay off if we live long enough...lol

Offline japanjack

• Knight
« Reply #4310 on: September 19, 2013, 04:21:19 PM »
Looks like there are still some diehard holders like us! Do u know why the sudden collection? Hope something positive is in the offing... :D

holding this stock ,want to die also very hard,i think they want us to in the share holder list for life!!

Offline japanjack

• Knight
« Reply #4311 on: September 19, 2013, 04:25:43 PM »
bursa no announcement,mayb just bcause today is moon festival,firework for celebration.

Offline mike3329

• Knight
« Reply #4312 on: September 19, 2013, 04:40:54 PM »
bursa no announcement,mayb just bcause today is moon festival,firework for celebration.

It is coming again...someone is collecting!

Offline japanjack

• Knight
« Reply #4313 on: September 19, 2013, 04:41:46 PM »
paging for mr john,urgent ...urgent pls come back to continue ur task.

Offline japanjack

• Knight
« Reply #4314 on: September 19, 2013, 04:44:03 PM »

yaloh,the father sold to the son,the son sold to the daugther,their own family game,we outsider are difficult to join their game.

Offline japanjack

• Knight
« Reply #4315 on: September 19, 2013, 04:48:48 PM »

all hero are disappear ,left u n me...so lonely.

Offline mike3329

• Knight
« Reply #4316 on: September 19, 2013, 04:49:06 PM »
Total volume will top 10 mil shares today....for a sleeping counter it is definitely significant. Hope the interest will hold and there is some positive development.  :)

Offline mike3329

• Knight
« Reply #4317 on: September 19, 2013, 04:53:19 PM »
all hero are disappear ,left u n me...so lonely.

Haha, it is you, me and whoever is collecting...that's 3 of us. JM has probably quietly exited and left us holding the baby!

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #4318 on: September 19, 2013, 06:42:59 PM »
I purposely don't want to comment, I am sure u all know how to read the annual reports. You can clearly see where GSB is heading and what they are capable of. 10sen tag will not stay very long, it will move up further for sure because GSB will continue to grow. Future prospects for GSB is extreamly good. 10sen is way way too cheap for GSB because of its potential.

If you think the team from ex-Sp setia is good, you probably have not seen GSB/SIMA GROUP innovative quality work. It is only because GSB has been very low profile, once they complete or even showcase that Johore project... eyes will pop out, people will be rushing to grab GSB shares.

Don't worry about my holdings on GSB, I am not selling a single share, I am holding it until I hit a huge jackpot... you have seen what has happened to FOCAL, don't wait until GSB move up like FOCAL, then only start grabbing.

Online Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
« Reply #4319 on: September 19, 2013, 06:56:07 PM »
Wow, JM is back! :clap:
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Offline Beam

• Viscount

Offline comomo

• Civilian
« Reply #4321 on: September 19, 2013, 08:39:01 PM »
Rumor RM0.18

Offline alexc8

• Viscount
« Reply #4322 on: September 19, 2013, 09:23:36 PM »
too many false starts............ :thumbsdown:

Offline lkb

• Knight
« Reply #4323 on: September 19, 2013, 10:09:20 PM »
sudah wait for long time.....many counter oredi come with many round......GSB baru mai.....

Offline limko

• Knight
« Reply #4324 on: September 19, 2013, 11:34:29 PM »
Ah John,

Sincerely, I have high regards for you. Perhaps you are the only one left in this forum still standing tall and holding tightly your GSB.

I am sure I will b one of the very first few to congratulate u when GSB turns into Focal - one day! Every stock has his ups & downs and surely GSB will b up one day but sooner for ur sake!

It takes a person like u to have the nerve of steel; biting ur pride, swallow ur ego, not bothered by others' remarks, fully trusted ur dreams would turn into reality, etc

Bravo brother... keep up!   

I purposely don't want to comment, I am sure u all know how to read the annual reports. You can clearly see where GSB is heading and what they are capable of. 10sen tag will not stay very long, it will move up further for sure because GSB will continue to grow. Future prospects for GSB is extreamly good. 10sen is way way too cheap for GSB because of its potential.

If you think the team from ex-Sp setia is good, you probably have not seen GSB/SIMA GROUP innovative quality work. It is only because GSB has been very low profile, once they complete or even showcase that Johore project... eyes will pop out, people will be rushing to grab GSB shares.

Don't worry about my holdings on GSB, I am not selling a single share, I am holding it until I hit a huge jackpot... you have seen what has happened to FOCAL, don't wait until GSB move up like FOCAL, then only start grabbing.

Offline comomo

• Civilian
« Reply #4325 on: September 19, 2013, 11:37:08 PM »
RM0.18 TARGET

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #4326 on: September 20, 2013, 02:48:01 AM »
It is very unfortunate they have yet to launch their Kelana Jaya project because of a change in project plans. That is what causing GSB property development stalled. Whatever it is, I am sure they have thought about it and will be re-designed for the maximum impact. That's why GSB revenue and profitability is stalled, nothing to worry about, just matter of time.

I am looking very far ahead. If you look at the annual report tag line... it says "Branching Out".. what does it mean ? they don't do this kind of tag line if they have nothing in their mind.

Very simple, their new chairman is previously from IOI property, its CEO Andrea Gan is from Sima Group and she has been tagging along with his father in the property development industry ( Sima Group www.sima.com.my ) since childhood and she has directly involved in many successful projects. Sima Group is a low profile private company which is known for its top quality properties and has been in this industry for the past 40 years. All these while, Sima Group as been very quiet because of the conservative nature of Andrea Gan father, Mr Gan Seng Biang, but this are about to change, now with Andrea Gan ( UK educated ) slowly taking over her fathers seat, I don't think she will stay low profile. Experience is property development abundance in GSB, almost all its director has exposure in the property sector.

It is just matter of time when they step on the gas and go... with the upcoming 2 blocks of 23 storey building in Johor, their foot is firmly on the gas paddle. IT WILL BE BLASTING OUT ANYTIME NOW. This project is the first big project by GSB and it will be an eye opener and will put GSB into the spotlight... because I can assure you that this project will be very impressive ( even before I even look at the design because it has been proven over and over again for the past 40 years )

in the meantime, I just keep the shares and stay out of this topic, just in case people are saying me over-promoting this counter.

Ah John,

Sincerely, I have high regards for you. Perhaps you are the only one left in this forum still standing tall and holding tightly your GSB.

I am sure I will b one of the very first few to congratulate u when GSB turns into Focal - one day! Every stock has his ups & downs and surely GSB will b up one day but sooner for ur sake!

It takes a person like u to have the nerve of steel; biting ur pride, swallow ur ego, not bothered by others' remarks, fully trusted ur dreams would turn into reality, etc

Bravo brother... keep up!   

Offline japanjack

• Knight
« Reply #4327 on: October 30, 2013, 09:09:01 AM »
anything about this deep sea gem?

Offline sparkrider

• Knight
« Reply #4328 on: October 30, 2013, 09:25:57 AM »
anything about this deep sea gem?

fly soon  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline sparkrider

• Knight
« Reply #4329 on: October 30, 2013, 09:27:47 AM »
today closing 0.15?  ;) ;) ;)

Offline japanjack

• Knight
« Reply #4330 on: October 30, 2013, 09:29:35 AM »
today closing 0.15?  ;) ;) ;)

ok, then I buy red wine n keep in the fridge..

Offline sparkrider

• Knight
« Reply #4331 on: October 30, 2013, 10:26:21 AM »
ok, then I buy red wine n keep in the fridge..

prepared for tonight abalone dinner  :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail:

• Viscount
« Reply #4332 on: October 30, 2013, 10:49:24 AM »

• Viscount
« Reply #4333 on: October 30, 2013, 11:02:59 AM »
It is very unfortunate they have yet to launch their Kelana Jaya project because of a change in project plans. That is what causing GSB property development stalled. Whatever it is, I am sure they have thought about it and will be re-designed for the maximum impact. That's why GSB revenue and profitability is stalled, nothing to worry about, just matter of time.

I am looking very far ahead. If you look at the annual report tag line... it says "Branching Out".. what does it mean ? they don't do this kind of tag line if they have nothing in their mind.

Very simple, their new chairman is previously from IOI property, its CEO Andrea Gan is from Sima Group and she has been tagging along with his father in the property development industry ( Sima Group www.sima.com.my ) since childhood and she has directly involved in many successful projects. Sima Group is a low profile private company which is known for its top quality properties and has been in this industry for the past 40 years. All these while, Sima Group as been very quiet because of the conservative nature of Andrea Gan father, Mr Gan Seng Biang, but this are about to change, now with Andrea Gan ( UK educated ) slowly taking over her fathers seat, I don't think she will stay low profile. Experience is property development abundance in GSB, almost all its director has exposure in the property sector.

It is just matter of time when they step on the gas and go... with the upcoming 2 blocks of 23 storey building in Johor, their foot is firmly on the gas paddle. IT WILL BE BLASTING OUT ANYTIME NOW. This project is the first big project by GSB and it will be an eye opener and will put GSB into the spotlight... because I can assure you that this project will be very impressive ( even before I even look at the design because it has been proven over and over again for the past 40 years )

in the meantime, I just keep the shares and stay out of this topic, just in case people are saying me over-promoting this counter.

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :'( :'( :'(

Offline lkb

• Knight
« Reply #4334 on: October 30, 2013, 09:37:14 PM »
coming again?????

Offline zayed

• Baronet
    • Be a Smart investor
« Reply #4335 on: December 02, 2013, 12:58:40 PM »
they just announced 1H performance... good or bad?
http://www.investmentmalaysia.org/
Be a Smart Investor

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4336 on: December 02, 2013, 04:10:28 PM »

If JM appears ... Then the result is good.
If JM does not appear .... The the result is otherwise.

:cash: :)
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

• Viscount
« Reply #4337 on: December 02, 2013, 05:44:48 PM »

Money losing company ...  :thumbsdown:

RUN!!!

Offline Gladiator

• Baron
« Reply #4338 on: December 02, 2013, 05:48:07 PM »

If JM appears ... Then the result is good.
If JM does not appear .... The the result is otherwise.

:cash: :)

Whether JM appear or no appear GSB is a gone case....

As reported by star business: "A number of listed companies with different core businesses have ventured into property, but do they have what it takes to survive in an increasingly unpredictable business?"

Beside GSB there are Asdion, Caely, Digistar, Fitters, Iris, Weida jumping on the property bandwagon. Successful one include Scientx, Guh, Ekson, MFCB, TA....... etc etc  

Everyone of this Companies hoping to be the next Mah Sing but anyone who think GSB have what it's take to beat any of this Companies in Properties or even overtake Mah Sing or SP setia.......is either stupid, insane, crazy or * *.

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2013/11/30/The-complex-market-of-property-A-number-of-listed-companies-with-different-core-businesses-ha.aspx

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4339 on: September 29, 2014, 01:21:26 PM »
I enjoy so much Ah John's antics. The depth of his delusion, the absurdity of his self-fulling prophecy, his hoping against hope and his leaky reasoning. As the cost of Ah John's ignorance mounts for the 4th year running, I3investment's recap nicely illustrates how (some or most) investors unrepentantly and grossly overestimate their ability to profit from share market. Ah John has set his own trap. Will light ever shine into the bottomless pit that is Ah John's GSB? Time is best judge.  :D

:)    Interesting.
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4340 on: September 29, 2014, 01:27:12 PM »
Property development profits has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with progressive payment from banks. Progressive payment only affects cashflows.

How Profits is Determined from Property Development

Assume GSB decided to build 100 units of terrace house at 500,000 each. Assume it takes 3 years to build these 100 houses and the total property development cost to build these 100 houses is $35m.

What is the profit at the End of year 1 if (i)property development cost to date is $15m and (ii) actual sales is $25m?

1. Calculate the budgeted profits produce by the entire project
Total budgeted sales = $500,000 x 100 = $50m
Total budgeted cost  = ($35m)
Total budgeted profit = $15m

You can calculate the budgeted sales because you can decide what is your selling price today. You can calculate your budgeted cost in advance because all the projects e.g. building cost, piling, water tank, sewerage, lighting etc are also tendered in advance, so you oredi what is the total cost even before you start building anything.

2. Calculate the percentage of completion at the End of Year 1

Percentage of completion
= Actual billing YTD / Total budgeted Cost
= 15m / 35m
= 43%.

3. Calculate the percentage of sales at the End of Year 1

Percentage of sales
= Actual sales / total budgeted sales
= 25m / 50m
= 50%

4. Calculate the Profit recognised at the end of Year 1

= Budgeted Profit x Percentage of completion x Percentage of Sales
= 15m x 43% x 50%
= 3.225m

Hence out of the total $15m profits, $3.225m is recognised in Year 1. This proves that profit is a factor of
-how much and how fast has been built - supported by supplier invoices
-how much and how fast has been sold - supported by S&P agreements signed

Conclusion
Only relationship between contractors/consultants + developer + customer will affect profit
Relationship between bank + developer will not affect profit.

Mr Bengram is abolutely correct.

:cash:

Offline paperplane

• Baronet
« Reply #4341 on: September 29, 2014, 04:07:30 PM »
Wow, John you stuck here 3 yrs with initial 0.10? Haizzzz.
Stocks to hold next 1-2yrs:-
BJCORP-TP:0.90
PMCORP-TP:0.35 (Achieved-Dec14)
JCY-TP:1.00
Pohuat-TP RM2.20min(Achieved-Feb15)
Hevea warrant-TP RM1.15(Achieved-Jan15)
V.S=TP RM3.50(Achieved Jan15)
OPENSYS-TP:0.55
MSC-TP:5.00
GENM-TP:5.50
PJDEV-WC-TP:1.00
GSB-TP RM0.15
FABER-TP RM3.50 (Apr1

Offline alexc8

• Viscount
« Reply #4342 on: September 29, 2014, 04:18:01 PM »
clearly it is a double top formation. see you at 11 cents.

RUN :shake: :thumbsdown:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #4343 on: September 29, 2014, 04:34:52 PM »
Wow, John you stuck here 3 yrs with initial 0.10? Haizzzz.

does not matter what is the price I went in, even at 15sen I am still confident I will make a huge profit when the time comes. Just relax and let GSB grow, you can clearly see how GSB grow, bit by bit doing small projects, now they are all warmed up... suddenly u see a RM234 million project, if they can handle project of this size and complexity, they can handle anything.

Online Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #4344 on: September 29, 2014, 04:48:42 PM »
does not matter what is the price I went in, even at 15sen I am still confident I will make a huge profit when the time comes. Just relax and let GSB grow, you can clearly see how GSB grow, bit by bit doing small projects, now they are all warmed up... suddenly u see a RM234 million project, if they can handle project of this size and complexity, they can handle anything.

I wonder if GSB really come to 15 sen one day, will JM clear stock immediately or continue holding? Bear in mind if you dont grab the chance when it comes, you might not get the chance again.

Offline paperplane

• Baronet
« Reply #4345 on: September 29, 2014, 04:57:21 PM »
Think he will wait at least 0.20 . Anyway now ppl busy playing BJCorp and muiind
Stocks to hold next 1-2yrs:-
BJCORP-TP:0.90
PMCORP-TP:0.35 (Achieved-Dec14)
JCY-TP:1.00
Pohuat-TP RM2.20min(Achieved-Feb15)
Hevea warrant-TP RM1.15(Achieved-Jan15)
V.S=TP RM3.50(Achieved Jan15)
OPENSYS-TP:0.55
MSC-TP:5.00
GENM-TP:5.50
PJDEV-WC-TP:1.00
GSB-TP RM0.15
FABER-TP RM3.50 (Apr1

Online Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #4346 on: June 21, 2018, 05:18:59 PM »
Finally GSB has crossed TP 20 sens.

It came a bit late, but still it came.

Congrats to your Jackpot. Your perseverance finally pay off

Johnmaster, I miss you.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #4347 on: June 22, 2018, 12:14:39 PM »
forget about GSB for now, I got another one in my radar. KNM. It is moving towards what we called the sunshine industries, renewable energy from waste.