Author Topic: GSB Group Berhad ( 7077 ) - The Ultimate Hidden Gem - V9  (Read 552266 times)

Offline chickmonk

• Knight
Re: GSB Group Berhad ( 7077 ) - The Ultimate Hidden Gem - V9
« Reply #4200 on: July 12, 2013, 11:19:55 PM »
GSB GROUP BERHAD ("GSB" or "THE COMPANY") - PROPOSED JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN GSB PROPERTIES SDN BHD AND BEETHOVEN TRADING SDN BHD (MLM Company)

Conman Company (GSB)  Joint Venture with MLM (Beethoven Trading).  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #4201 on: July 12, 2013, 11:59:00 PM »
My rough estimate of the GDV for that project in JB is at least 9-10 times larger the present value of GSB. So you can imagine what this project can do to GSB in the future.

I don't think GSB will just stop with that project, they will have other projects. They have some projects in Klang Valley but unfortunately all are not moving. I heard their Klang Valley projects still not start is because of the Selangor government super slow process. Lets hope after Azmin Ali whack Khalid Ibrahim as lame duck, the MB will speed up things in Selangor. That's is probably the reason why they move to Johor Baharu for faster projects.

GSB GROUP BERHAD ("GSB" or "THE COMPANY") - PROPOSED JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN GSB PROPERTIES SDN BHD AND BEETHOVEN TRADING SDN BHD (MLM Company)

Conman Company (GSB)  Joint Venture with MLM (Beethoven Trading).  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
« Reply #4202 on: July 13, 2013, 01:30:56 AM »

this time they are going into JV to build two (2) blocks of 25-storey serviced apartments with commercial lots in Plentong, Johor Bahru.

Plentong is a bit like Rawang, not easy to get good selling prices.....
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #4203 on: July 13, 2013, 02:47:16 AM »

Since the announcement says it is near 2 hypermarket, so I think location should be good, else those hypermarkets wont open there.

A quick search on iproperty for serviced apartment in Plentong , 1000 sqft is above 300K... so, I think GSB should be able to get around that kind of price.

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/2160788/Plentong_Serviced_Residence_ForSale

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
« Reply #4204 on: July 13, 2013, 02:54:32 AM »
Since the announcement says it is near 2 hypermarket, so I think location should be good, else those hypermarkets wont open there.

A quick search on iproperty for serviced apartment in Plentong , 1000 sqft is above 300K... so, I think GSB should be able to get around that kind of price.

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/2160788/Plentong_Serviced_Residence_ForSale

Anyway i sincerely hope GSB will do well. Hope JM will be rewarded for your patience and loyalty.
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #4205 on: July 13, 2013, 03:22:58 AM »
Anyway i sincerely hope GSB will do well. Hope JM will be rewarded for your patience and loyalty.

Because I look at this company, only trouble is they did not launch any new projects. To me, share price does not move is not a big issue because I just have to wait until they launch their property projects. Because sooner or later they have to launch property projects that are already in the pipeline. What I did not expect is new project like this one in JB, which will add even more value into GSB.

Lets say if this Johor project is in full swing and profits starts rolling in, do you think GSB share price will still be below 10sen ?

Last time GSB build the Laman Ara Utama, just 44 units of apartment, already decent profits for GSB BUT this time, this JB project is more than 10 times larger.

Apart from that, we still have the Kelana Jaya JV project stuck in the pipeline because of the slow Selangor Gov... and also their 6acres land in Klang which are also ready for property development. Add the 3 projects together, you can easily see what they can do to GSB. GSB cannot stay under 10sen for very long.

As for Bentong development land, I think they are selling it off, which I think it is a good thing to do and focus in Klang Valley and also better places like Johor Baharu. You can see from Iproperty listing, Bentong... GSB are selling their lands, they have a few parcel of lands there, not sure they will sell all or keep some for future development.

Offline 1 BURSA

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #4206 on: July 13, 2013, 05:51:23 AM »
house house  property  now $

Offline japanjack

• Knight
« Reply #4207 on: July 13, 2013, 09:31:24 AM »

yes, u r right ,I purchased  a 3 rooms  aparment with 1050 sqft 2 yrs ago at 200k ,now worth about 320k.with good rental if fully furnish ,about 2 k.the latest parc regency by mayland is a bit higher than this.but it still consider fair price ,now day jb hardly to find new launching apartment below 350 sqft.

Beethoven having a small complex nearby the area,next to Toyota but no business.i believe that is the location.

Offline japanjack

• Knight
« Reply #4208 on: July 13, 2013, 09:51:25 AM »
i estimated the project value about 200 million.Now johor investor is worry about the massive property development recently,so many house especially apartment will deliver in next 2 years, what happen if the market cant support ,it will be deep trouble.JB have not much  selling point to attract big population in such short period.even liked mahsing also feel nusajaya is over supply.

hopefully they r not selling at sky price.

Offline cashflow technology

• Viscount
  • If you need to open a trading account, PM me.
« Reply #4209 on: July 13, 2013, 10:13:35 AM »

Yes, certainly got no location, location, location factor.

Offline Name Change

• Baron
« Reply #4210 on: July 13, 2013, 10:20:10 AM »
i estimated the project value about 200 million.Now johor investor is worry about the massive property development recently,so many house especially apartment will deliver in next 2 years, what happen if the market cant support ,it will be deep trouble.JB have not much  selling point to attract big population in such short period.even liked mahsing also feel nusajaya is over supply.

hopefully they r not selling at sky price.

No worries .........Bangla coming !
I am the REAL 8th richest man in Investlah at 8:28pm on 8/3/2014.

All others are impostors and are making fake claims

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #4211 on: July 13, 2013, 12:53:57 PM »
Those worry about plentong location, please go and do your google map search... Just search for that 2 hypermarkets, project site is nearby that area. That location to me is quite decent, if another service apartment nearby can fetch over 300K / unit I don't see why this project cant get something near that.

Don't worry about over built because there are always buyers, many years ago everyone worry property bubble will go bust but it never happen... property price are still going strong. Besides, people change house quite often, when they see something better or newer, they will sell their old house to buy new house. GSB can deliver better and very attractive houses to house buyers.

GSB share price has not move for a long-long time because they have not launch any property projects for the past 2 years. Now with this latest news, things will better. Now I hope they will launch their Kelana Jaya project.. that project should be similar to the one in JB.  These 2 projects are built without having to spend money to buy an inch of the lands, both are JV projects... so for those worry about GSB don't have big landbanks, don't worry... they have ways to get the lands.
Rough calculation, both projects should bring GDV of over RM400 million, currently at just 8.5sen,  GSB market capital is only around is RM35 million at present... RM400million GDV vs RM35 million capital. That is more than 10 times larger, should give GSB share price a big boost when both project starts.

Offline K$ngK$ng

• Duke
« Reply #4212 on: July 13, 2013, 01:00:45 PM »
sometimes stockmarket is hard to explained...but dont try to explained..it

heart must be steady........thats what you have now....... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

every stock sure got its day.......it wont be surprise one day GSB can fetch up to 30sen or whatsover.....

Offline Haree Kok

• Baronet
  • If u dun have a smile, I give u 1 of mine.Its free
« Reply #4213 on: July 13, 2013, 01:20:00 PM »
sometimes stockmarket is hard to explained...but dont try to explained..it

heart must be steady........thats what you have now....... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

every stock sure got its day.......it wont be surprise one day GSB can fetch up to 30sen or whatsover.....

:) :) :)  ..... yes one fine day it will go up 30sen..... it will happen when everyone has oredi sold out their shares  :D :D ;)

....... now just too many retailers are holding  :) :)

.... just wait until all the retailers give up hope and throw in the towel, that's when it will make a spectacular rally  :D :D ;)
Always remember to be happy because you never know who's falling in love with your smile. Seven days without laughter makes one weak.

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4214 on: July 13, 2013, 03:58:56 PM »
:handshake:

I have been laughing all the way to the bank for many years.

Maybe one day, I will take advantage of those in this forum to make some pocket money.  :)

:) :cash:
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4215 on: July 13, 2013, 04:01:24 PM »
Never never never buy a gruesome company at ANY price.  :thumbsup:

Warren Buffett rules:
No. 1:  Do not lose money
No. 2:  Remember rule 1

:D :D :D :D :D

So many people in this forum has been misled by JM and lost money in this GSB in May.   :(  

It would have been worse if he has managed to push the crowd/herd's sentiment to 20 sen or higher.

When the only thing that has changed in the company is the price, rather than the fundamentals, the price will not be sustained.  Thus, it was not unexpected that the price of GSB fell when it reported a bad quarter.  

Strangely, rather than accepting that he made a mistake in his promotion leading so many into losses, JM chose to put the blame on others.  :) :(

:( :(
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4216 on: July 13, 2013, 04:19:14 PM »
I respect your wish to play this stock based on its relative low dollar value (it makes perfect sense because of the lower brokerage, clearing fees, and stamp duties). But for the more serious investors, the definition of cheap or expensive will be based more on whether it is undervalued or overvalued.

You mentioned Genting - This is a totally different category and should not be compared to GSB, in terms of industry, size of the group, historical growth, reputation, management strength, historical earnings record etc. It's up to you how you want to shape your own portfolio. Anyway, I have also included GSB into my portfolio but I make it clear to myself about its role/purpose in my portfolio - for medium-term speculation purposes. It doesn't have fantastic earnings/track record (yet) for me to lump all my funds into GSB, but it has the potential to generate extraordinary returns that looked enticing for me to include this into a separate satellite speculative fund.

Just to share my views on this company (no right or wrong)

1) Size - What interests me about this company is its relatively small size (RM40 million) - Again, we shouldn't confuse ourselves by assuming small as being cheap. Small is a size, while cheap is a value. At this size, it has a lot of room to grow bigger (provided they have proper strategy in place). Of course, it also has the potential to go down the drain, if funds or existing operations are mismanaged. On the positive side, just a handful of profitable, reasonably-sized GDV projects will be sufficient to propel the value of the company upwards, and increase its size from RM40million to RM80 million and beyond, if it's properly managed.

2) New management. We all know by now that the new team since 2007 are from Sima Group. These individuals seem to have had respectable working experience from big-4 accounting firm. Every year in their annual report since taking over in 2007, the chairman would reassure that "We have put in place several necessary measures that will enable us to capitalize on the new and diversified revenue streams for future growth." and it indicates that property development is going to be their diversified revenue generator in the future. (Anyway, this is a major pulling factor for me to get my feet wet in this company. If it wasn't for this change in direction, I would also just dismissed this stock like the rest of the hundreds of useless stocks listed in on the exchange).

3) Net cash position (as pointed out by Johnmaster) and positive cashflows from operating activities.

Dislikes
1) I'm generally a fundamentalist, so not being able to see consistent growth in earnings to calculate historical profit growth makes me nervous about putting money on this company. Reduction in losses counts as nothing to me. Only positive earnings matter. However, the reason why I feel comfortable paying RM0.10 for this stock is because the price paid is close to its NTA of RM0.10, which means I'm not over-paying based on its current NTA. In other words, I'm getting RM40million worth of assets (after deducting creditors and borrowings) for my RM40million that I paid. No gain, no loss. In comparing the risks and returns, the odds of the company doing better seems to be higher than the odds of it becoming worse. [See the word "odds"?, that's why it's in my speculative portfolio and not my long-term portfolio]

2) Having Sima Group as a related party (Sima and GSB share the same management team, but not under the same legal structure. Sima is not a direct parent company of GSB, nor a subsidiary of GSB) makes me nervous about conflict of interest - whether the same management will decide to let GSB have the lousy projects, while keeping the profitable ones to Sima, like what some of us here had pointed out earlier. This is because the family retains 100% in Sima but only 50%++ in GSB. Logic tells me that anything beneficial should benefit my family first, rather than outsiders. Unless Sima Group becomes a subsidiary of GSB, I'll be worried of the above conflict of interest.

3) New accounting standards that changes the timing of the recognition of revenues and profits generated from property development activities.
(Last time, revenue and profits were recognised according to percentage of completion. Now it is only recognised at the end of the project, when keys are handed over to the buyer).
This has the potential to create volatile earnings if we make a year-on-year comparison. Let's take an example, a project is 100% taken up upon launching before construction starts. And construction progress is 30%, 30%, and 40% in 3 years time. We get smooth earnings over the 3 years whereas now, we'll be seeing something like 0%, 0% then 100%. It's going to be very tricky if we are to use PE ratio to assign a value to property developers in the future, including GSB. And so asset-based valuation (RNAV) will become even more relevant to be used as a basis in estimating its value.

Other neutral points
1) Selling of hotel - Some viewed it as a bad thing (cash-strapped therefore need to sell), some view it as a good thing (good timing to dispose a property during the upswing in property cycle). I'm mixed about this and share both perspective. As long as hospitality is not their core business, I'm neutral on whether they sell or keep it. If hospitality is their core business and they are selling hotels, I'll be selling away this stock.

2) Increase in creditors - The increase in creditors is in line with their acquisition of Banda Industry and not due to sudden inability to pay their operations, so I'm not overly concerned. The increase in creditors is also accompanied by an increase in assets at the same time due to new assets consolidated from Banda Industry. Nothing much to talk about this.

3) Loss-making divisions - Cassette division has been disposed off, so hopefully the bleeding wounds from the old SM Summit days are over. We'll need to assess their optical (CD/DVD) segments for any signs of weaknesses in the coming quarters and see if its true that this segment is getting profitable as claimed by management. As long as there is positive cashflow and/or positive contribution (not net profit) from this optical segment, the decision will be to keep it running.

4) Is GSB sustainable at the current price level of RM0.10? In my opinion, the price of RM0.10 per share is currently supported by its net assets of RM0.10 per share. Its ability to go up in value will depend largely on their future projects that they can garner for themselves. Based on the current situation, it'll be part of my speculative portfolio rather than my long-term, low-risk portfolio.

5) Injection of Kelana Parklane - Johnmaster is quite upbeat of the prospect but personally I do not share the same enthusiasm, mainly because the project isn't new, so it might have been fully sold. If a project is fully/almost fully sold and is close to completion, it means there is not much revenue or profit left to be recognised, even if they did transfer the project into GSB. (I may be wrong, just a hunch)

These are just my opinion, and might be totally wrong.

:thumbsup:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4217 on: July 13, 2013, 04:24:39 PM »
Dear Andrea,

U have been running GSB for 4 yrs....how come the latest QTR still lose monies loh...!?
How come your stupid Bentong project no income loh....!?
Why still buy all the useless land n all the cash of GSB had been sapu ?
How come your profit margin from property development is less than kacang putih margin ?

:innocent:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4218 on: July 13, 2013, 04:33:24 PM »
As suspected, the acquisition of BISB for $5.231m cash was not free of other encumbances.  BISB brought into the group a bank overdraft of $9.726m and the whole injection of BISB into GSB by SIMA resulted in a net cash outflow from GSB of $13.587m.

:( :cash:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4219 on: July 13, 2013, 04:34:20 PM »
And for the financial year ending 31.3.2011, the net cash and cash equivalent of GSB was -3.169m.

It was inevitable that it has to sell some assets to improve its precarious cash flow and insolvent position.

:( :cash: :(

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4220 on: July 13, 2013, 04:56:40 PM »
This is new info from the new annual report that none of us has seen earlier. Even though BISB comes with a bank overdraf of RM9726m. While purchase price is RM5 million... if you look at the following items that comes with BISB, it is still consider very cheap.

1. Taman Bentong Makmur ( Phase 12. Phase 13, Phase 14, Phase 15 and Phase 16 )
2. Riverville Bentong ( 120 DSL, 64 SD, 16 B ) - 20 acres
3. JV Project with Restu Angkasa Sdn Bhd - Bukit Utama Bentong ( 233 DSL, 34 SD, 80 B ) - 52 acres

Once properties are developed, bank overdraf should not be an issue and it can easily be dealt with. Since this is the case, we know where the money went to, bulk of the money goes into this acquistion.

Are these the same assets the company acquired with its cash, which it now wishes to dispose for cash?   :innocent: :sleep: :phew:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4221 on: July 13, 2013, 04:59:22 PM »
Good, very hardworking... those are resolved already with the sales of hotel. You have posted earlier GSB spend alot of money on BISB acquisition, therefore you should not be surprise why they were in that state. If they did not acquire BISB, they would not have in the deficit... They proceed anyway to acquire BISB because they already know they will be getting money from Hotel sales.

Let me ask you, which is better ? Keep the Hotel and lose BISB or Lose Hotel and take in BISB ? Surely GSB will take in BISB because BISB can generate more money than the Hotel. This is just a business deal which will bring better value into GSB, which is the right thing to do.

Having sold the hotel, will GSB now be selling the assets of BISB?    :(

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4222 on: July 13, 2013, 05:03:05 PM »
iiinvestsmart is obviously going to damage himself more than you could imagine by going against what is so obvious. GSB will be hitting past 20sen anytime now and go far far beyond 20sen.

:) :) :( :) :( :cash: :D

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4223 on: July 13, 2013, 05:21:41 PM »
aiya.. by end of this financial year when it hit above 20sen, 13.5 sen will look very cheap. Further down the road... 20sen will also look very cheap. Are you aware of all the projects that is arleady lining up for GSB in the future or not ? if not bettter go and read it.

:(

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4224 on: July 13, 2013, 06:16:20 PM »
I hope none of those selling is from any of us... if yes, please stop selling, just hang on tight to it. There is no point selling it at 9.5sen.

:)

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4225 on: July 13, 2013, 06:21:22 PM »
sell GSB at lower price now, buy GSB at higher price in the future... that will be the most likely scenario. With Andrea Gan appointed as the Managing Director of GSB, surely something big will be happening. VIP from SIMA GROUP is now Managing Director of GSB.

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4226 on: July 13, 2013, 06:21:59 PM »
if you have noticed the overall market is so damm weak, still got people to and race with me to whack 9.5sen... If nothing big is coming, you think anyone will dare to whack like that in such a weak market sentiment ?

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4227 on: July 13, 2013, 06:31:09 PM »
You reveal that you collect lcth at 31 sen after it fall from 41 sen
You said you will average down on lcth when the shares drop further to 27 sen
You want to show us how to play with useless counter JCY at 81 sen
You said sinotop very good buy at 16 sen with its back door listing good potential

But now you said you never reveal your cost....

No wonder they call you spin and spamming JOhn @ Uyafr

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

:think: :think: :o :doh: :o :o

Offline early bird

• Baronet
« Reply #4228 on: July 13, 2013, 06:49:54 PM »
GSB  :handshake: :cash:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4229 on: July 13, 2013, 07:18:51 PM »
A self proclaimed long term investor will invest and shut up until it profits from his/her investment. However, if every single second you keep on mumbling about the same old c.o.c.k, is that called a long term investor?  8)

:D

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4230 on: July 13, 2013, 07:25:04 PM »
Cannot leave John alone mah......!
Many people will get con......!

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

:o :o :o

Offline Name Change

• Baron
« Reply #4231 on: July 13, 2013, 07:47:43 PM »

:o :o :o

Many many times .... I was nearly tempted to buy GSB as a gambling counter but every time I got rescued by Johnmaster coz he is obviously very anti-GSB.

example being the GDV of 400 million he keep on screaming c_ock about it ..... basic maths will u that 5% of 400 is only 20 and since JV ....it must be jolly well 10 only and spread over several years and looking at the overheads this means GSB make losses already.....

thanks JM for s_crewing GSB so that others will NOT buy it.

there are numerous examples...... that if u analyse wat JM says you will immediately sell GSB.

basically GSB price is so low and inactive coz JM bad mouth it ...... if he HAD kept quiet I believe GSB price is guaranteed to be over 40 sen.
I am the REAL 8th richest man in Investlah at 8:28pm on 8/3/2014.

All others are impostors and are making fake claims

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4232 on: July 13, 2013, 07:51:39 PM »
where is your gang members Leno, iinvestsmart, bb and stockraider ? hahaha all burnt kaw kaw already or not ?

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4233 on: July 13, 2013, 08:18:30 PM »
I was conned into stop promoting GSB. I realise now I need to promote GSB so that forumers will start buying GSB and when forumers starts buying GSB, insiders will panic and rush in to buy GSB shares fearing will miss the boat.

Most likely a loss becuase they have not launched any new projects. Both projects are completing, profit will be coming in but scare will not make it into Q1 accounts. Hotel sales profit most likely will also make it into Q1... CD business might make money but will be small. So Q1 very likely will be a loss, BUT Q2 onwards will be very strong. By then new and bigger projects would have been launched and together with money from Laman Ara Utama, Courtyard Villa, Hotel sales and CD business... you can see GSB hit top gear starting Q2.

So this is your last chance to buy, buy now!!! because people fear Q1 a loss... last chance to buy GSB cheap.

:D :(

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4234 on: July 13, 2013, 08:21:15 PM »
Remember, this is your last chance to buy GSB... I will be starting a massive GSB promotion soon. I have more facts and data compared to last time. If some forumers gets convinced and start buying, insiders who are collecting will panic and start accumulating faster... more demand than supplies, GSB will set to fly again.

17 August 2011.  :(

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4235 on: July 13, 2013, 08:31:19 PM »
The problem this John Joker say raider con on GSB woh ?

How can raider con when u don lose monies ?

1) Raider recommend buy GSB for investment at Rm 0.055-0.06

2) Raider recommend sell GSB from Rm 0.09 - Rm 0.15 for cabut lari

3) Raider recommend Buy GSB at Rm 0.10 for trading play

4) Raider recommend sell GSB at Rm 0.10-0.125 for trading play

Those who follow all make monies loh....!

Today GSB Rm 0.085....raider recommend don touch loh....!

The Raider we knew.   8) :D

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4236 on: July 13, 2013, 08:32:23 PM »
This is a self inflicted down trend, forumers go and sell GSB and caused it to fall... BUT dont be too happy sitting out of GSB waiting for it to fall, because if suddenly GSB starts to announce their new plans, new launch of projects and maybe some media write up... you will end up missing one of the biggest boat in KLSE.

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4237 on: July 13, 2013, 08:37:52 PM »
You people can choose to sell... when I promote GSB, I tell you people clearly must keep at least until end of this financial year or at least 20sen whichever comes first... you people choose to not to make money and cut loss instead. So do not blame me when it comes to fly. Yes, you people can enjoy making fun of those who are still holding GSB BUT the time will come when you will know who will have the biggest laugh... that is us, all of us who are still holding. I am not buying into a gamble counter, we are buying into a company that has been around since 1974, not just being around but reputation that is second to none... A company with true capabilties... SIMA GROUP. Top notch quality, top honest management team... its a dream comes true.

Only trouble is, GSB is still well hidden and still at its infant stage, insiders are still collecting. BUT SOON THEY WILL BE WAKING UP... because they have just completed their first phase of growth, that is to turn GSB profitable. Next Phase... yet to be launched 5 much larger projects. Just matter of when they will luanch those projects... because when they launch it, there will be press conference... surely it will be explosive. SO, DONT RISK MISS THE BOAT, GRAB NOW!!! THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE!!! Final fear is this quarter results which may not be good... but once this is done and over with, it will be an explosive smooth sailing for GSB. You will never see 10sen again... 20sen will be breached soon and it will go far far beyond.

:D :D :D :(

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4239 on: July 13, 2013, 08:56:00 PM »
I know some of these people are trying to attack my personality instead of GSB real facts and data. I am not like Stockraider and Leno, forever bragging about thier "success"... If I wanted to, I can brag also, I have plenty of good calls vs bad calls. Yes some of my calls has gone wrong and I have admitted it and already cut loss.

You know what is good about me making mistakes, I learn from it. Stock market is forever changing, things that work in the past may not work today. Last time when you buy company with good fundamentals and safety margin, most likely you win BUT nowadays things has changed alot, you have to look for other things, especially the quality of the management team.

When I promote GSB, I present facts and data, it is not about how much money I make or how much money I lose in the past, it is about GSB and its facts and data. I have given all the source of my data for all of you to see, you can always do your own analysis on the facts and data with the source data. Put my personality out of the picture... think hard, is Johnmaster more important or is GSB/SIMA GROUP more important when you buy GSB shares ? Johnmaster do not run GSB, I am just a person who gives you facts and data and share my analysis on those facts and data. It is up to you to decide with your own thinking.

To me, GSB is the best thing that I have discovered for a long long time... a potential future blue chip which is still at its infant stage. Impossible a company with so much firepower can stay very long below 10sen. Like I said many times, dont behave like those contra players, even if you hit a few big goreng counters.. in the long run you will still lose money. Just like the casino, the odds is the more you play, you will end up losing ( even those in the 90's, who can win RM100K in a single day... most of them ends up bankrupt today ).
To make it big in KLSE, you dont need to chase like mad investors ( unless you dont have money ), just buy 1 or 2 counters with exceptional qualities like GSB ( SIMA GROUP ), still at its infant stage of growth or still hidden... just buy and wait... just 1 counter like GSB is enough to help you make a fortune out of KLSE.

The psychodynamics driving his thinking.   :D

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4240 on: July 13, 2013, 09:06:34 PM »
you see, most people look for easy way to choose a good counter, they just open up the Financial reports, look at the balance sheet, assets, debts... and wow!!! they have a perfect company to invest. Every single investors in KLSE are able to do that, but why still so many poeple losing money from KLSE. To indentify a good company is not just fianancial reports.. it is much larger scope.

You have to indentify a company while it is still at its infant stage, look at the capabilties and potentials. GSB has it all... GSB may not have a very good financial reports yet, which is good... we can still buy cheap because not many people are looking at GSB. BUT once GSB starts to produce stronger and more powerful financial results... it will be too late for anyone of us to chase.

There are alot of things about GSB is not readily available for general investors out there, that is why it is still 8 sen. This is when we buy and wait.. because it is simply too cheap now.

Why is JM stuck with lcth and GSB?
Why is JM unable to pick Harta, Coastal, Digi, etc during their infancy years?

:nod:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4241 on: July 13, 2013, 09:09:41 PM »
I have learn alot from past mistakes, GSB will not fail!!! Every mistakes I make in the past already taken note. This time I cannot simply see anything that can stop GSB. It is better for me to experience failure than never becuase from failure I know what to avoid. GSB already avoided alot of issues...

FRAUD - Avoided... GSB has a trusted management team proven for the past 40 years
BAD CAPABILITIES AND COMMITMENT - Avoided, GSB/SIMA GROUP proven in the past 40 years being capable and also recently inside GSB
DYING BUSINESS - Avoided, Housing and property business will never die, people need to stay in house, people will sell old house to buy new house.

... and so on... u read the first few message in this topic, u will understand why GSB will not fail, in fact this is the best oppurtunity for you to make a fortune out of KLSE.

Quality
Management
Valuation

It's like knowing ABC, once you have mastered it. 

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4242 on: July 13, 2013, 09:30:49 PM »
SELL

1.  Deteriorating fundamentals.
2.  Overvalued PE = 40x
3.  Overall negative market sentiment
4.  Opportunity cost - better bargains in other stocks.

:cash:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4243 on: July 13, 2013, 09:43:19 PM »

You must know WHEN to invest in a start-up company. :)

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #4244 on: July 13, 2013, 09:59:16 PM »
What is the meaning of this flooding by iinvestsmart. You can continue to make fun of GSB but one day you have to bang your heads on the walls for doing that. GSB may have taken a long time to get started but eventually it will grow and the only thing you will do is regret for not buying at this kind of price.

To me GSB represents the best investment you can find in KLSE at the moment because the rest of the counters are already too expensive. Most of the good companies in KLSE are all at their peak, not much room to grow anymore. GSB unlike any companies in KLSE is still at its infant stage, hardly any business but things are starting to move.

I know a lot of people like goring counters, unfortunately GSB is not a goreng counter. IF GSB is a goring conman counter, during the recent bull run.. it could have shot up like most of the PN17 counters but it just stay there not moving. Best chance for lousy company major shareholders to exit... BUT GSB owner are not keen to goring the counter to exit, WHY ? Because they are keeping GSB shares and they know what value GSB holds in the future.

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4245 on: July 13, 2013, 10:02:34 PM »

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess

Offline limko

• Knight
« Reply #4247 on: July 13, 2013, 10:31:40 PM »
Ah John... hope you haven't lost your mind again... by the way how much was GSB before it CRASHED to current level and lower???

Be rational, stay focus on the business of the company and not its share price

Author: Tan KW   |   Publish date: Tue, 18 Jun 22:51

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Kills the Amateurs

Nothing is more fatal to amateur investors than thinking that a stock trading near a 52-week low is a good buy. They based this logic on the notion "what goes down must eventually comes up".

Suppose we have 2 companies
i. Co. A had recently gone down from $5 to $1.
ii Co. B had recently gone up from $1 to $5.

Believe it or not, all things being equal, a majority of amateur investors will choose Co.A because they believe that it will eventually make it back up to those levels again. On the other hand amateur investors will think that chasing after Co.B is almost suicidal because the music will end soon.

The point is that the stock price is a reflection of the company. If a great firm is run by excellent managers, there is no reason the stock won't keep on going up, vice versa.

Therefore dun said the falling knives killed you when actually you have performed hara-kiri yourselves.

What is the meaning of this flooding by iinvestsmart. You can continue to make fun of GSB but one day you have to bang your heads on the walls for doing that. GSB may have taken a long time to get started but eventually it will grow and the only thing you will do is regret for not buying at this kind of price.

To me GSB represents the best investment you can find in KLSE at the moment because the rest of the counters are already too expensive. Most of the good companies in KLSE are all at their peak, not much room to grow anymore. GSB unlike any companies in KLSE is still at its infant stage, hardly any business but things are starting to move.

I know a lot of people like goring counters, unfortunately GSB is not a goreng counter. IF GSB is a goring conman counter, during the recent bull run.. it could have shot up like most of the PN17 counters but it just stay there not moving. Best chance for lousy company major shareholders to exit... BUT GSB owner are not keen to goring the counter to exit, WHY ? Because they are keeping GSB shares and they know what value GSB holds in the future.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #4248 on: July 13, 2013, 10:59:06 PM »
Actually, I could not be bothered about GSB share price, I know one day GSB will surely grow because I have 100% confident in Andrea Gan and her team make GSB a reputable property company in the future. I am just sharing information here, I posted here again because of this latest JV project.  If I want to quit GSB because of share price, I would have quit long ago but to me GSB represent something very unique, I want to see it grow into a super property developer and I want to be part of it. I know Andrea Gan with her Sima Group capabilities will make it happen, just matter of time... but it will surely happen.

Just ask yourself this question, if GSB is an incapable company, will they dare to take on a project that consist of 2 blocks of 25 storey building ?

Ah John... hope you haven't lost your mind again... by the way how much was GSB before it CRASHED to current level and lower???

Be rational, stay focus on the business of the company and not its share price

Author: Tan KW   |   Publish date: Tue, 18 Jun 22:51

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Kills the Amateurs

Nothing is more fatal to amateur investors than thinking that a stock trading near a 52-week low is a good buy. They based this logic on the notion "what goes down must eventually comes up".

Suppose we have 2 companies
i. Co. A had recently gone down from $5 to $1.
ii Co. B had recently gone up from $1 to $5.

Believe it or not, all things being equal, a majority of amateur investors will choose Co.A because they believe that it will eventually make it back up to those levels again. On the other hand amateur investors will think that chasing after Co.B is almost suicidal because the music will end soon.

The point is that the stock price is a reflection of the company. If a great firm is run by excellent managers, there is no reason the stock won't keep on going up, vice versa.

Therefore dun said the falling knives killed you when actually you have performed hara-kiri yourselves.

Offline Sense-maker

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #4249 on: July 14, 2013, 12:01:28 AM »
I enjoy so much Ah John's antics. The depth of his delusion, the absurdity of his self-fulling prophecy, his hoping against hope and his leaky reasoning. As the cost of Ah John's ignorance mounts for the 4th year running, I3investment's recap nicely illustrates how (some or most) investors unrepentantly and grossly overestimate their ability to profit from share market. Ah John has set his own trap. Will light ever shine into the bottomless pit that is Ah John's GSB? Time is best judge.  :D