Author Topic: GSB Group Berhad ( 7077 ) - The Ultimate Hidden Gem - V9  (Read 493502 times)

Offline cokelike

• Baronet
Re: GSB Group Berhad ( 7077 ) - The Ultimate Hidden Gem - V9
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2011, 11:45:00 AM »
gsb only 10sen. why not invest some?  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2011, 11:45:42 AM »
I think you are evading the issue here. I am giving a suggestion and I can choose what I want to read. But if you want to carry on with you life fighting and being grumpy. PLS CARRY ON. Life is too short to spend so much time talking on GREAT STOCK BERHAD.

If cos I need to carry on fighting with them.. if I stop, they will jump in and say I run away and might cause another round of panic selling. I am holding on firm to my GSB. It is my duty to continue this since I started it... until I complete my duty to see it cross 20sen by end of this financial year.. although I hope it will come earlier so that I can finally be free of all the attacks... GSB have enough catalyst to bring it across 20sen anytime now if they really wanted to. I am not sure what is holding them back... maybe the insiders are still collecting.

Offline jesse

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2011, 11:46:21 AM »
I need to help people to make this big money, until it cross 20sen... need to motivate people to hold until it cross 20sen as part of my redemption work for my past mistakes. I want to make sure everyone makes a big profit out of GSB and not easily let go this GEM too early. After it cross 20sen.. I will be on my own for even bigger money on GSB... this topic promotion will stop. Those who knows the true value of GSB will of cos hold on for the fortune that I am talking about, a future high end counter in the making.

I am touch and on behalf of new investors to this forum. I thank you for carrying this fiduciary duty in promoting GSB, in the greater good of making LOTS of money. God bless you JM.

Offline Guesst

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2011, 11:46:28 AM »
My friend recommends this forum to me. He says this forum is for "fast track" counters. Slow counter is not welcome here. Maybe he is right.

Pls be careful and act on everything you read here - look at Oldtown (tp 3.50???), mclean, iJacobs, etc.. many who followed become satay.  Except GSB, still strong even tho market mostly red, many of us waiting for the 20 cents target... :nod: :nod: :nod:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2011, 11:51:27 AM »
gsb only 10sen. why not invest some?  :D :D :D :D :D :D

yep.. how to lose money on a 10sen counter with so much potential and with such a strong financial strength... imagine Cash on Hand is more than 6 times larger than Bank borrowings. ( RM16 million vs RM2.455 million ). Can anyone find another counter which is 10sen that can display this kind of financial strength ? Not just financial strength, it is still a fast growing company with projects worth at least ( very conservative ) RM300 million in the pipeline and more to come in as they win more projects ( recently just added a JV project in Kelana Jaya ). A very capable proven managemement team who are totally commited to the company, reduce their own pay for the sake of the company... And it comes with a super brand SIMA GROUP, 40 years of solid reputation. What else can you ask in a 10sen counter.!!!

Nothing comes close to it. I cant find any in KLSE, not even in the entire world.. anything this cheap with so much potential and so solid.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2011, 11:54:20 AM »
I am touch and on behalf of new investors to this forum. I thank you for carrying this fiduciary duty in promoting GSB, in the greater good of making LOTS of money. God bless you JM.

Because I make mistakes last time.. and I find this an oppurtunity to redeem myself. I wont let go this kind of oppurtunity.. this is a sure win counter, only matter of time before it cross 20sen... no matter what,it must cross 20sen. Another reason is that... GSB will eventually need to raise funds via KLSE... the amount of funds they can get depends on their share price. At 10sen, they cant raise much fund... so GSB share has to go up alot more.. the more the better. So, GSB share price cannot stay at 10sen for long... it has to go up.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2011, 11:57:38 AM »
Because I make mistakes last time.. and I find this an oppurtunity to redeem myself. I wont let go this kind of oppurtunity.. this is a sure win counter, only matter of time before it cross 20sen... no matter what,it must cross 20sen. Another reason is that... GSB will eventually need to raise funds via KLSE... the amount of funds they can get depends on their share price. At 10sen, they cant raise much fund... so GSB share has to go up alot more.. the more the better. So, GSB share price cannot stay at 10sen for long... it has to go up.

I could have set a higher target for GSB... but I choose only 20sen becuase I believe it can easily be achieved and I am fully redeemed :) while myself will go after the bigger pie at higher grounds way higher than minimum easily achievable target of 20sen. Just look around you, how many garbage counters in KLSE is even higher than 20sen ? Company as solid as GSB should not even be only 20sen.... now only 10sen.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2011, 12:03:35 PM »

And which company in KLSE that got listed that never raise a single sen from KLSE ? GSB has yet to raise a single sen from KLSE since their successful backdoor listing ( they did not raise any funds back then ), they also did not get any IPO money. That is already 4 years... Just ask yourself, what is the purpose of being listed and you are not making use of your listing status... that is to raise funds ? So, it is impossible that GSB will not raise funds in the future to fuel growth... and it is impossible to raise fund if GSB share is 10sen. GSB have enough catalyst ( M&A and project announcements ) to move GSB shares upwards and sustain at higher price before they raise funds via KLSE.

that is another reason why 20sen is an easy target... that is apart from GSB fundamentals and its exceptionally bright future prospects.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2011, 12:07:05 PM »
Pls be careful and act on everything you read here - look at Oldtown (tp 3.50???), mclean, iJacobs, etc.. many who followed become satay.  Except GSB, still strong even tho market mostly red, many of us waiting for the 20 cents target... :nod: :nod: :nod:

Yes, all those company has nothing special compared to GSB. GSB has SIMA GROUP as its backbone. Maybe you have not heard about SIMA GROUP... if you dont know who SIMA GROUP is, please go and spend some time and read... ( athough GSB is not mentioned, but it is about GSB )... I believe they purposely dont want to mention GSB to keep it low profile while insiders collect at cheap price. They cannot keep it at low price for very long because they need to get into action also.

http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/property/175417-city-a-country-sima-group-banks-on-sincerity-to-grow.html

and their website

www.sima.com.my

Offline dkpm8910

• Viscount
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2011, 12:07:57 PM »
gsb not moving stil

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2011, 12:09:10 PM »
gsb not moving stil

it will take some time.. insiders are not in a hurry to buy because they know people will throw at them.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2011, 12:10:22 PM »
it will take some time.. insiders are not in a hurry to buy because they know people will throw at them.

they also wont let if fall because they wont want to damage its confidence because later they need GSB share price to go up before they can start tapping into the capital market for money.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2011, 12:15:42 PM »
My friend recommends this forum to me. He says this forum is for "fast track" counters. Slow counter is not welcome here. Maybe he is right.

Those are gamblers... if you have found an ideal counter than can easily give you more than 100% gain in less than a year, what else do you need ?

Offline Cals

• Companion of Honour
  • my sifus
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2011, 12:42:51 PM »
yes already put in chiller for later  :nod:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2011, 03:19:04 PM »
alot of selling at 10sen, insiders must be very happy collecting... hopefully they have collected enough already and time to let GSB loose.

Offline KUBmaster

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2011, 04:02:06 PM »
alot of selling at 10sen, insiders must be very happy collecting... hopefully they have collected enough already and time to let GSB loose.

I no worry at all. I know when the volume picks up, when GSB becomes top 10 counter again the price will SOAR!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Rule # 1 : Be GREEDY when others are FEARFUL
Rule # 2 : Be FEARFUL when others are GREEDY

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2011, 04:35:30 PM »
I no worry at all. I know when the volume picks up, when GSB becomes top 10 counter again the price will SOAR!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I just want it to quickily cross 20sen to get people like Predator off my backs... and I can then peacefully wait longer period for it to make a fortune for me :)

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2011, 04:45:34 PM »
Very strange way of looking at financial results... Q4 results was the best Q4 result for the past 4 years, it also represents a improvement of 300% over same period last year. He called that a poor result. A growth of 300% , best 4th Quarter results in the past 4 years he called poor result, surely this fellow have a serious trouble reading financial results.

If you are waiting for 7.5sen GSB, then better dont waste your time waiting. Those time has gone forever... very soon 10sen will also be a history...alot of people will look back in few years time and regret "Why didnt I buy at 10sen, I would have made a fortune out of it!!! "

Folks, the big players have been selling from 0.15 till 0.095 due to poor reported Q4. Now they are selling slowly & surely as Q1 will be a loss also!

Don't risk buying this penny stock at this current price. Gsb just a goreng counter and best buy will be 0.075 below. Your patience will be rewarded soon folks!

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2011, 04:48:25 PM »
And of cos some will already started their regrets at end of this financial year by thinking "Why didnt I buy at 10sen, I would have made more than 100% from GSB in less than a year"

Very strange way of looking at financial results... Q4 results was the best Q4 result for the past 4 years, it also represents a improvement of 300% over same period last year. He called that a poor result. A growth of 300% , best 4th Quarter results in the past 4 years he called poor result, surely this fellow have a serious trouble reading financial results.

If you are waiting for 7.5sen GSB, then better dont waste your time waiting. Those time has gone forever... very soon 10sen will also be a history...alot of people will look back in few years time and regret "Why didnt I buy at 10sen, I would have made a fortune out of it!!! "

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2011, 04:59:17 PM »
That is my personal target... 20sen is the target for everyone here. What is wrong if I set myself a personal target... I make a mistake for giving out that info...thats why I retract it first. Let GSB cross 20sen first.. and we talk about RM2 :)

Here Ajon is inconsistent and not serious with his posting. Earlier posting admitted TP of Rm2.00 for GSB. So folks, is the person you trust with your hard earned cash?

If Ajon is a sincere and trustworthy person, at this cheaper price he should be happy able to collect more because of his higher TP and positive perception or assumption on GSB future endeavor. 

Why is he not collecting anymore?

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2011, 05:19:25 PM »
This question has been answered so many times already, nevermind.. let me educate him again.

1. Taman Bentong Makmur according t its original plan is scheduled to start in 1996 and complete in 2018. Now is only 2011... still got 7 years to go. It does not matter how many years it takes, they have to follow their development schedule.

2. There is no such thing as insufficient cash...they can always take up loans if they need cash because their bank borrowing are not really big. Just a small bank borrowings RM12 million, Cash in Hand RM4 million, only short of RM8 milllion ( that is after the purchase of Banda Industries Sdn Bhd for RM5 million )  ... means they are only short of RM3 million ( RM8 million - RM5 million ). With progressive money still coming in from Laman Ara Utama.. the RM3 milllion deficit, is not really something unmanageable. Anyway, that is already history gone and will never come back again because they are getting RM22 million cash!!! that is the fact!!!

Financial Position NOW will be RM16 million cash vs RM2.455 million bank borrowings. What is the purpose of looking back for something that is already gone and past

3. The longer they delay the details of the project the better, you know why ? because I believe they are accumulating a lot of news and wait for the right moment to storm the market with a series of good news. Which will create a big excitement over GSB.

What is it to con ? 10 sen counter which has such a solid financial position. If GSB wants to con us.. they would have already raise funds from shareholders long ago, no a single sen is taken from shareholders since their backdoor listing 4 years ago. They management team even sacrifice their own pocket for the sake of shareholder by reducing their own pay from RM637K in 2007 to RM282K in 2010. They have no intention to con shareholders, in fact they have done so much to rescue a dead company SMSUMMIT and transformed it into a profitable company with so much potential ahead of it. Without SIMA GROUP, the original SMSUMMIT shareholders would probably end up with RM0.00 from whatever investment they made in the past in SMSUMMIT. It was SIMA GROUP that saved them without asking a single sen from them.

1. Selling Banda Industries to GSb because Bentong is a problematic project due to poor demand! Project started in 1996 but till today (16years) not completed yet. (Why 2008? How they justify the value for 100% interest in Banda Industries S/B? )   

2. Selling untenanted hotel to settle bank borrowings & creditors while balance as cash flow.(Why untenanted? Why insufficient cash flow? Inefficient Management?)

3. Till today there no announcement or notice to the  shareholders on the details on the JV. (Why no news? Cheap publicity stunt?)

So folks, GSb a penny stock is risky to begin with, why put your money more risk at this price especially with ill-advised promotion with some ulterior motives!
(Could it be a con job?)

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2011, 05:21:20 PM »
I already bought more than you can ever imagine... to me, it is enough to make me a fortune.

If so good TP at 0.20 buy more loh! Why desperately asking others to buy? Not confident with your own TP meh? Wakakakakakakakakakakakkkkk!!

Just a reminder, folks, have an entry and exit plan. GSB best buy only at 0.075 below while sell at 0.110 below cos GSb just a goreng counter.

GSB is risky to begin with, why put your money more at risk at this price? If you put too much of your capital at risk, you increase the odds of losing your capital.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2011, 05:26:49 PM »
Let me repeat... GSB is one of the safest investment you can find in KLSE, it is only 10sen. Cash on hand is more than 6 times bigger than bank borrowings. Company is also progressing very well with non-stop growth for the past 4 years... this financial year is already secured at least RM4.4 million profit... means another year of massive growth.  Not just form financial data, GSB also have a proven management team that we can trust. Just ask yourself, will landowner hand over their prime land worth tens or even hundreds of milllion over to SIMA GROUP if they cannot be trusted. Land owner trusted SIMA GROUP because this is a known fact for the past 40 years, that sincerity is the pillar of the SIMA GROUP. This could be the first time you hear about them but for those who knows them... they have proven their honesty for the past 40 years.

Offline bengram

• Knight
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2011, 05:42:00 PM »
Hey Predator,

Let me make it clear that this earlier reply was meant for you.

If you don't know how to read announcements or understand how property business is carried out, I suggest that you get into the business of selling funny graphics designs and stay out of stock market commenting.

Here are my replies to your completely clueless conclusions

1. Do you know that every property built by GSB in Bentong has been sold? No? Then don't talk rubbish.

2. You yourself shared reports where analysts say property market may be at a height. But when GSB decide to sell a property to take advantage of historically high property prices, you say they are inefficient management. Don't talk rubbish. It's obvious you know nothing about properties and don't fully understand some of the things you quote yourself. I am embarrassed for you, that you are acting as a very clever investor adviser when you clearly show you know nothing about real life business esp. property business.

3. Have you any idea how long it takes to get development approval for a project?? Do you know that you can get into trouble with the law if you share details of a property project without first getting approval for the development? No? Then stay out of the business of commenting on a property counter. You think can just announce JV this week and then share a beautiful 'artist impression next week, is it? Come on, your stupidity is showing.

But then again, you're probably a young 'chiku' who thinks he knows a lot. Never ran a business before, lost some money from following a tip given by JM in some other counter and now wants to take 'revenge'.

Since you share so many quotes, let me share one. 'It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool than to open it and confirm that you are one'

Go play somewhere else, people are laughing at you here.

Haha good try orangdunia. I believe this is also quite reflective of how many forumers here feel when they see the same baseless scare tactics from Predator. But I doubt his spams will stop any time soon. His posts are similar to the results of using spambots in chatrooms that churn out pre-selected quotes/phrases/pictures aimed at jamming JM's thread.

Offline dkpm8910

• Viscount
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2011, 06:53:44 PM »
THOSE SHARES with good fundamentals alw cant move la...no one wants to goreng them at all,,,,lcth, insas,esceream. etc to name a few

Offline tajudinhelmikari

• Baronet
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2011, 09:40:22 PM »
Hey Predator,

If you don't know how to read announcements or understand how property business is carried out, I suggest that you get into the business of selling funny graphics designs and stay out of stock market commenting.

1. Do you know that every property built by GSB in Bentong has been sold? No? Then don't talk rubbish.

2. You yourself shared reports where analysts say property market may be at a height. But when GSB decide to sell a property to take advantage of historically high property prices, you say they are inefficient management. Don't talk rubbish. It's obvious you know nothing about properties and don't fully understand some of the things you quote yourself. I am embarrassed for you, that you are acting as a very clever investor adviser when you clearly show you know nothing about real life business esp. property business.

3. Have you any idea how long it takes to get development approval for a project?? Do you know that you can get into trouble with the law if you share details of a property project without first getting approval for the development? No? Then stay out of the business of commenting on a property counter. You think can just announce JV this week and then share a beautiful 'artist impression next week, is it? Come on, your stupidity is showing.

But then again, you're probably a young 'chiku' who thinks he knows a lot. Never ran a business before, lost some money from following a tip given by JM in some other counter and now wants to take 'revenge'.

Since you share so many quotes, let me share one. 'It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool than to open it and confirm that you are one'

Predator is a fool who doesn't know he is a fool :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2011, 10:15:02 PM »
THOSE SHARES with good fundamentals alw cant move la...no one wants to goreng them at all,,,,lcth, insas,esceream. etc to name a few

Dont worry, GSB is a growth stock.. once more good news and new projects starts to roll in... it will go up :) Still plenty of catalyst that is yet to be unleashed by GSB.

Offline soulsimple

• Baron
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2011, 12:26:45 AM »

Whateverrr!      

:D :D :D :D
There are no words to describe the beauty of a simple ordinary life.
That's why we just don't hear much about them.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2011, 09:18:36 AM »
watch out closely for GSB because selling in GSB is more or less overdone already, any news from them anytime now will surely trigger a massive rally. Dont forget about the partially released JV project news, follow-up announcement will be coming soon.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2011, 09:28:03 AM »
watch out closely for GSB because selling in GSB is more or less overdone already, any news from them anytime now will surely trigger a massive rally. Dont forget about the partially released JV project news, follow-up announcement will be coming soon.

Remember, dont stay sideline for too long to buy GSB if you are interested, 10.5sen is very very cheap already because if suddenly more news is released, you will never be able to get it this cheap again. You will miss one of the best oppurtunity to make a fortune out of KLSE.

Offline spp

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2011, 09:29:15 AM »
Remember, dont stay sideline for too long to buy GSB if you are interested, 10.5sen is very very cheap already because if suddenly more news is released, you will never be able to get it this cheap again. You will miss one of the best oppurtunity to make a fortune out of KLSE.

Last quarter can earn money or not?

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2011, 09:37:55 AM »
Last quarter can earn money or not?

Dont worry about the past... what important is the future. Everything is in place now for them fly :) If the past is fantastic, do you think it will be 10sen ? There is a transformation taking place in GSB, it is a different comapany now.

Offline spp

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2011, 09:42:22 AM »

Awesome!

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2011, 09:43:09 AM »
And because this transformation is not known to many people, is the reason why it is this cheap. This is very high class company at its infant growth stage. Still yet to be discovered, has not raise a single sen from KLSE... not even during its listing. Exceptionally good and committed management team, fantastic brand reputation, quality and capabilties.. SIMA GROUP. Excellent financial condition, Cash vs Bank Borrowings is RM16 million vs RM2.455 million. Already have in hand project worth at least RM300 million in prime area of Bentong and 2 completing project and 1 prime land JV projects in Kelana Jaya... and possibily more to come in the future. Total 400 million shares only, at 10.5 sen, impossible you cannot make money out of it.

Dont worry about the past... what important is the future. Everything is in place now for them fly :) If the past is fantastic, do you think it will be 10sen ? There is a transformation taking place in GSB, it is a different comapany now.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2011, 09:44:57 AM »

Awesome!

you should look at the floor plan also... just see how small details are taken care of inside. Also look at Laman Ara Utama, 15 different designs out of 44 units in a condo unit.. Amazing effort. This is no ordinary property player.. it is a sign of a very high class property developer.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2011, 10:03:18 AM »
When nobody sells anymore, buyer will have no choice but to buy from limited sellers... GSB share price will move up again. Buyers cannot afford to wait for very long also because GSB still have plenty of good news that is yet to be released.

Offline Parti 1Malaysia

• Baronet
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2011, 10:09:02 AM »
Don't forget! Predator has no qualifications to talk about property biz or stocks. See statement below

Hey Predator,

My friend keep saying Investlah Forum is for punters. Long term investor is not welcome. Maybe predator tries to discourage those long-term investors form long term counter?
Parti 1Malaysia  ... Wadah Nasi lemak 1Malaysia !

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2011, 10:17:41 AM »

My friend keep saying Investlah Forum is for punters. Long term investor is not welcome. Maybe predator tries to discourage those long-term investors form long term counter?

Predator wants to buy GSB lah.. he want it cheaper, unfortunatey GSB wont fall so easily. As more and more people are starting to discover GSB... it will be even harder for it to fall. Most people are holding on to GSB because they know their money is safe with this management team.... very capable, honest and sincere team who are fully committed to the company. Imagine until their own pocket also being sacrificed for the sake of the company. Not a single sen is raised from shareholder since they took over this company 4 years ago. And so many other evidence I picked-up when I was investigating GSB....

This is the company you can put your money and sleep well. Knowing we have honest people taking care of our money, not just honest but also with an exceptional capabilties ( 40 years of proven quality work of SIMA GROUP, trusted by house buyers and landowners ). Top quality workforce from their Scholarship programme.

Do not be fooled by the 10.5 sen tag, this company has a massive potential ahead of it. It will surely not remain as cheap as 10.5 sen for long. They will grow very fast because their operations are still very small, very easy to manage. They have yet to really get aggressive... all these while they are just warming up and consolidating their positions. Now that they are exceptionally stable fiancially ( Cash is more than 6 times larger than bank borrowings )... plenty of projects in the pipeline, they are ready to blast off anytime now.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2011, 11:22:56 AM »
People can choose how long they want to do their projects, if they are behind schedule then I am okay you say they are lousy. But that project is scheduled to complete in 2018... that is another 7 years to go. Why want to complete a project 7 years ahead of schedule ? desperate for money issit ? ( proves that sIMA GROUP is not desperate for money, if say no money also not true because they can also easily sub-con out if really desperate ).

Some developer purposely drag the project as long as possible especially those with multiple phase to let the project matured and they can make more money out of the later phase. This is becuase later phase will be built on a area which is already matured and are able to get higher price for the properties.

22years for Bentong project? Must be bigger the Iskandar Johor Project!!  But why GSb still a penny stock and now even worse coma?

Ajon has led many sheep to the slaughter house! If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into a ditch. Ajonís foolish action has caused himself and his followers trapped unnecessary with GSB.

Wakakakakakakakak!!

Offline hung7

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2011, 11:24:31 AM »
today still no trade till now......freeze~

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2011, 11:26:57 AM »
today still no trade till now......freeze~

this is a good sign, no more desperate sellers.. buyers will have no choice but to grab from higher price before GSB starts to release good news.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2011, 11:28:32 AM »
this is a good sign, no more desperate sellers.. buyers will have no choice but to grab from higher price before GSB starts to release good news.

The pressure is on buyers now, not sellers... those have GSB shares, just hang on tight to it.. dont queue for sales, let the buyers panic because they are risking missing a gigantic boat. A very high class property player and a new KLSE star is about to blast off.

Offline Guesst

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2011, 11:44:51 AM »
No one is in a hurry to sell.. just hold and wait for the bentong durian to mature..

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2011, 11:47:13 AM »
Obviously predator does not understand the meaning of project plan and schedule. It is in the document project is planned to start in 1996 and complete in 2018. That is how they plan the entire 16 phase project. Still got 7 more years to go, people do not complete a property project 7 years ahead of schedule. How many times do I have to explain to predator that project is scheduled in such way.  

If the BN Gov did not go and sacrifice our railway land in Singapore to the Singapore Gov in exchange for investors from Singapore to invest in Iskandar, give special tax incentive for people in Inskandar region. If not because of BN pouring billions into Iskandar, most of the Iskandar region would have already been abandoned. Previous CEO of Inskandar project even resigned, that shows how bad it was back then.

The so called Iskandar region "success" are not real.. it is being forced in the expense of public money.

Today only desperate watcher! 22 years to complete Bentong! What, the land as big as Iskandar Johore project meh?

22 years to complete Bentong that mean 22 years to reach 0.20 cents. 16years pass by & balance more 6 years waiting game for GSb to reach 0.20 cents! 

Wakakakakakakakakakak!!

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2011, 11:50:14 AM »
No one is in a hurry to sell.. just hold and wait for the bentong durian to mature..

There will be a mad rush for GSB shares soon... just watch out for good news coming out of GSB anytime now :) Buyers are taking a big risk queuing there and wait.. because they might just miss the massive GSB boat, just to save a small sum of money.

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2011, 11:52:43 AM »
Raider see predator comments alot of sense loh...!
But since raider agree to disagree with John findings on GSB and predator is doing a veri good job, raider will refrain to comment further on GSB loh...!

Predator....appear highly intelligent and his analysis veri precise and informative loh.....please read predator comment carefully....b4 decide anything on GSB loh....!

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2011, 11:55:27 AM »
great, we have another one appearing... a simple project plan and schedule also cannot understand.

Raider see predator comments alot of sense loh...!
But since raider agree to disagree with John findings on GSB and predator is doing a veri good job, raider will refrain to comment further on GSB loh...!

Predator....appear highly intelligent and his analysis veri precise and informative loh.....please read predator comment carefully....b4 decide anything on GSB loh....!

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2011, 11:58:18 AM »
those people queing to buy GSB are facing risk missing the massive GSB boat... every day delayed in buying GSB shares means they are one stop closer to missing the boat. Those who are with GSB shares, just be patience... big rewards are on its way. GSB cannot hold back announcements for long, they also cannot hold back their new projects for very long also... sooner or later all will be released.

Offline holuce

• Knight
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2011, 12:05:09 PM »
those people queing to buy GSB are facing risk missing the massive GSB boat... every day delayed in buying GSB shares means they are one stop closer to missing the boat. Those who are with GSB shares, just be patience... big rewards are on its way. GSB cannot hold back announcements for long, they also cannot hold back their new projects for very long also... sooner or later all will be released.

YES ! I agree w. u DON MISSED OUT!!.........no huge reward for punting tis cntr, except tiny profits......GSB CFO did said it they will make announcement in due course - 3months time....so all strong holders :) BE PATIENCE & WAIT AS I HOPE IT WILL REWARD US HANDSOMELY & thanks u Ah John for your good words all these time on GSB.  ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2011, 12:20:05 PM »
Hello, you know what is project schedule or business plan not ?  People choose to do it that way, long project duration schedule is normally done on purpose so that later stage of the property development project will sit on a matured project and will fetch better property price.

Come on Ajon, spin more!! As mentioned desperado will spin on anything! Even why counter is coma, bla bla bla......!!

Bentong started 1996 and to be completed in 2018!! Wowww thats 23 years for 40years experience Sima to complete Bentong!

Wahhh, land as big as Iskandar Johore project meh? Is this good reputation of the much talked about Sima? Better plant palm oil tree there loh!

Now 2011 so still got 7 years to go. That mean another 7 years of uncertainties coming from this Bentong!

16years pass by & balance another 7 more years of waiting game for GSb to reach 0.20 cents! 

Wakakakakakakakakak!!