Author Topic: Is this for real? Wow 8% net fixed interest rate?  (Read 11725 times)

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
Is this for real? Wow 8% net fixed interest rate?
« on: October 08, 2011, 05:31:36 AM »
Dear all, I accidentally come across this. Does anyone know anything? Sure or not?

WHAT IS ICT ZONE VENTURES SCHEME ?

ICT Zone Ventures Scheme is an investment scheme offered to public and institutions to invest in ICT rental business in Malaysia for the period 9 years. ICT Zone Ventures Scheme is the 1st ICT interest scheme approved by Malaysian government, regulated by Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) under Section 90 of the Companies Act 1965.

All the funds received from the investors will be managed by My Premier Trustee (Malaysia) Bhd. a Trustee company approved by Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM). Pannell Kerr Forster (PKF), one of the world's premier accounting and business advisory organizations, is the independent consultant and auditor that audits the performance of the scheme and the company twice a year. Interest Holders (Subscribers) will enjoy a fixed 8% nett yield return per annum for the period of 9 years ending on 27 March 2020.

Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Online king

• King
Re: Is this for real? Wow 8% net fixed interest rate?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 06:05:44 AM »
Dear all, I accidentally come across this. Does anyone know anything? Sure or not?

ICT Zone Ventures Scheme is an investment scheme offered to public and institutions to invest in ICT rental business in Malaysia for the period 9 years. ICT Zone Ventures Scheme is the 1st ICT interest scheme approved by Malaysian government, regulated by Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) under Section 90 of the Companies Act 1965.

All the funds received from the investors will be managed by My Premier Trustee (Malaysia) Bhd. a Trustee company approved by Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM). Pannell Kerr Forster (PKF), one of the world's premier accounting and business advisory organizations, is the independent consultant and auditor that audits the performance of the scheme and the company twice a year. Interest Holders (Subscribers) will enjoy a fixed 8% nett yield return per annum for the period of 9 years ending on 27 March 2020.

Online king

• King
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 06:08:00 AM »

Online king

• King
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 06:09:21 AM »
R THE RETURN N PRINCIPAL GUARANTEED N GUARANTEED BY WHO?

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 07:34:20 AM »
Get real.  There is no free lunch in this world.
What are they invested into?
What business that can give you such lucrative return?
If they can give you this return, surely the banks can finance them at lower cost of funds.
Don't let this greed overwhelm your common sense.
How safe is your principal?
If there is no safety of your principal, this is NOT investing, but speculation of the worst type.

:thumbsdown:
AVOID
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 07:37:24 AM »
Invest into Guinness for the long term.
Your probability of getting a return of 8% per year is very high over the long term of 5 years or 10 years.
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline noname88

• Viscount
  • Wanna boogie with me... babeh...?
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 07:54:42 AM »
For one to guarantee 8% return, the fund manager has to invest in a guaranteed return >10% pa instrument vehicle?

What instrument vehicle guarantees 8% pa?
Moolah and Poonani...
The main ingredient to complete a man....

Offline noname88

• Viscount
  • Wanna boogie with me... babeh...?
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 08:03:56 AM »
For one to guarantee 8% return, the fund manager has to invest in a guaranteed return >10% pa instrument vehicle?

What instrument vehicle guarantees 8% pa?

typo... investment
Moolah and Poonani...
The main ingredient to complete a man....

Offline investlogic

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 12:47:18 PM »
No experience on this company. Anyway, FYI, registered in SSM doesn't means is a government recognized investment company or have license to do so, it just simply means it is a valid company entity.

Offline MY Investor

• Civilian
    • Invest Made Easy (Malaysian Only)
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 04:04:11 PM »
its real risky as the company deals with leasing of IT equipment. the compsny is unable to secure loan from bank due to the risk involved. IT equipments tend to become obsolete within the span of one to two years. large expenses would to upgrade and replace woild certainly kill of most profits.
Want to know more about Long Term Investing and the Power of Compounding Interest? Then find me on Facebook at "Invest Made Easy, Malaysian Only" or drop me an email at sickfreak03@gmail.com

P.s : I am not a mutual trust agent

Offline invest@invest

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2016, 10:25:54 AM »
FYI, record of dividend distribution thus far:
2011 - 8%
2012 - 8+2%
2013 - 8%
2014 - 8%
2015 - 8%

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2016, 10:43:16 AM »
Go and buy rsena at rm 0.40....also return close to 8% pa yield...hold to maturity loh...!!

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2016, 10:47:53 AM »
Buy Maybank.  Consistently DY of 6% or so.  Add in a bit of capital share price appreciation and your overall total return is good.

There is safety of capital and promise of a reasonable return. 

:cash:

(Not a recommendation, always make your own decision.)

Offline rollsroyce89

• Civilian
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 02:36:27 PM »
Double-check before commiting your funds.

Offline KLSE LOSSER

• Baronet
  • Wat to do tis year.
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2016, 02:38:57 PM »
Mana ada 8% fixed return? I want i want...