Author Topic: Insurance + Helathcare BOOOOMMMMM!!!  (Read 1675 times)

Offline sololemontang

• Civilian
Insurance + Helathcare BOOOOMMMMM!!!
« on: November 29, 2011, 03:10:55 PM »
Chek out today's "the star" newspaper on the business article =/2011/11/29/business/9991478&sec=business

Time to be bullish on these sectors!!!! Rem even Johor Sultan tean up with singaporean Peter Lim (Parkway Health Grp) to build hospitals.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think healthcare+insurance high potential if even khazanah and private sectors want to invest!!! Maybe got future still for Malaysia and these underdog sectors!!!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline O'NiJ

• Viscount
Re: Insurance + Helathcare BOOOOMMMMM!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 03:11:57 PM »
TIME TO RUN!!!! these sectors....

which continent u live on ?

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 03:13:38 PM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chek out today's "the star" newspaper on the business article =/2011/11/29/business/9991478&sec=business

Time to be bullish on these sectors!!!! Rem even Johor Sultan tean up with singaporean Peter Lim (Parkway Health Grp) to build hospitals.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think healthcare+insurance high potential if even khazanah and private sectors want to invest!!! Maybe got future still for Malaysia and these underdog sectors!!!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
"Price is the most important factor to use in relation to value."  - Walter Schloss

Offline O'NiJ

• Viscount
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 03:16:16 PM »
luckily i run on my KPJ holdings....

8)

Offline sololemontang

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 03:19:42 PM »
 :D :D :D :D

I'd run towards these counters now since our corrupt, inefficient, over-zealous state investment arm would be buying the shares of these counters!!!
  8) 8) 8)

So, that means, they will pay only PREMIUM, to whatever these shares/companies trading at. You also know, Malaysia boleh! If company $1billion, government use $3billion to buy! $2billion to give to friends mahzzz...  hehe..   :cash: :cash: :cash:

So, run to these counter now, but after the government buy, run far far away!  :D :D :D