Author Topic: Too many Public Holidays!  (Read 6618 times)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: Too many Public Holidays!
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2017, 09:57:29 AM »
Have you guys noticed how many public holidays we have? TOO MANY!!! Other countries don't have that many as us, and with our lazy genes, :D we take extended leave.
No wonder our country always no progress!

I know of people who has not gone  to work since CNY so they can have 1 month break!!!

Now markets rally but we just sit and watch, and come tomorrow, markets fall and we will only fall. Bursa should not follow govt holidays!

>> LAZY  GENES  ?  ;) :giggle:

the Bolehland  is NO 2 having most holidays :sweat: in the world after  SRI LANKA ( Ceylon )

Offline GarthC

• Civilian
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2017, 10:53:36 PM »
Our country may had many public holiday but when it come to annual leave ....local companies is min 8 days to 14days  maybe more but is subject to how many years of service ...in western countries it was like min 30days  :D

Which countries would that be specifically? I'm going to move there.

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2018, 05:28:40 PM »
Have you guys noticed how many public holidays we have? TOO MANY!!! Other countries don't have that many as us, and with our lazy genes, we take extended leave. No wonder our country always no progress!

I know of people who has not gone  to work since CNY so they can have 1 month break!!!

Now markets rally but we just sit and watch, and come tomorrow, markets fall and we will only fall. Bursa should not follow govt holidays!

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHH...another public holiday  ;) :S

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2018, 08:53:12 PM »
Which countries would that be specifically? I'm going to move there.

the JPA  got to study this

3 more extra holidays  : :phew: :sweat:

1 Thaiput  normally a few states only

2. Malaysia Day  couple years ago fews state only

3. King day  ( normally on Saturday )  , no holidays at all  as fall on Saturday 
now change it to Sunday  then have to replace on the following :'( :sweat: Monday

>> missed  :sweat: :phew:3 trading days  , firms got to pay more  :cash: :cash: :phew:

Offline kok_hwa

• Civilian
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2018, 10:46:52 AM »
 :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: