Author Topic: CARBON TRADING >50% YIELD 1.5 MONTH  (Read 2361 times)

Offline HaMuLTang

• Companion of Honour
CARBON TRADING >50% YIELD 1.5 MONTH
« on: February 12, 2012, 09:34:10 PM »
anybody invest in this ?

I came across this from my colleage and his friend successfully make profit from it .... is somethings new in malaysia perhaps ... now everybody is promoting green energy ... if you have time just do some research this kind of commodities is expanding like nobody business for the pass few year due to promoting of carbon credit in developed country ... Malaysia currently in categories in developing country ..... for the next 10-20 years who know this will be the biggest commodities which trade in the world platform .....

here example ....

in future all business ( especially manufacturer ) will be control by this carbon emission control , those who have business and due to the carbon emission control , they have to find way to reduce their carbon emission or buying carbon index from the trading platform to offset the control index ........

need all the forumers power to help to do all the reserach here and share out ...... so far i have been contacting by the broker and explaining all this to me which i will summarise here :

Product :
Minimum investment 6000pound
4 hectars of land in brazil amazon rain forest sub-lease over 45 years : u own the carbon credit within your plot land
Full money back guarantee if your plot does not granted accredtation of carbon credit.

visit : capitalcarboncredits.com for more understanding

Please share your though !!!1

Offline HaMuLTang

• Companion of Honour
Re: CARBON TRADING >50% YIELD 36 months
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 09:35:13 PM »
anybody invest in this ?

I came across this from my colleage and his friend successfully make profit from it .... is somethings new in malaysia perhaps ... now everybody is promoting green energy ... if you have time just do some research this kind of commodities is expanding like nobody business for the pass few year due to promoting of carbon credit in developed country ... Malaysia currently in categories in developing country ..... for the next 10-20 years who know this will be the biggest commodities which trade in the world platform .....

here example ....

in future all business ( especially manufacturer ) will be control by this carbon emission control , those who have business and due to the carbon emission control , they have to find way to reduce their carbon emission or buying carbon index from the trading platform to offset the control index ........

need all the forumers power to help to do all the reserach here and share out ...... so far i have been contacting by the broker and explaining all this to me which i will summarise here :

Product :
Minimum investment 6000pound
4 hectars of land in brazil amazon rain forest sub-lease over 45 years : u own the carbon credit within your plot land
Full money back guarantee if your plot does not granted accredtation of carbon credit.

visit : capitalcarboncredits.com for more understanding

Please share your though !!!1

Offline HaMuLTang

• Companion of Honour
Re: CARBON TRADING >50% YIELD 36 months
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 09:42:34 PM »
sorry make a mistake ...... is 36 month > 50% yield ..... is still attractive in 3 years time ..... no other product is better than this ... IF IS REAL...

I wondering whether is this a fraud ? or uncontrollable high risk ..

Offline richluck

• Companion of Honour
  • Red Deer
Re: CARBON TRADING >50% YIELD 1.5 MONTH
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 01:07:45 PM »

Heard about it but just dont understand the whole thing.

Offline kok_hwa

• Knight
Re: CARBON TRADING >50% YIELD 1.5 MONTH
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 02:48:57 PM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: