Author Topic: Dividend+Insurance  (Read 22070 times)

Offline hafizhla

• Civilian
Dividend+Insurance
« on: March 09, 2012, 05:48:50 PM »
U can get money and also insured yourself for life? What do u think of that? u can have a 36% dividend every year and also u can have a savings and GUARANTEE u payment for 20 years? What do u think of that? It is the best deal that you can have in your life? If interested and want to know more u can email me at hafizhla@yahoo.com

Offline rob2001al2001

• Knight
Re: Dividend+Insurance
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 10:46:31 PM »
hello, are you from ING?
someone introduced me the i-care max, policy.
20 yrs, reap the ICP and dividen from year 1.
4,6,8% over the next 20 yrs.
How abt it?
Is it good for retirement?

Offline jkngo2003

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 08:31:23 AM »
dont buy investment and retirement insurance. better put the money in investment. if u want buy insurance, only two insurances is good to buy which are medical card and 36 illness. the other types are useless.

Offline roystevenung

• Civilian
  • Prudential Insurance Agent
    • Got questions on insurance? Visit my blog!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 08:20:38 PM »
U can get money and also insured yourself for life? What do u think of that? u can have a 36% dividend every year and also u can have a savings and GUARANTEE u payment for 20 years? What do u think of that? It is the best deal that you can have in your life? If interested and want to know more u can email me at hafizhla@yahoo.com

I am from insurance agent and this type of mis-selling is what makes people think that we are CONsultants. If it is even remotely possible to get 36% dividend every year, banks would have closed shop A LONG TIME AGO. Its no brainer that statements like these are misleading.

INSURANCE means to insure and is more towards PROTECTION. Even if it is an INVESTMENT LINKED PLAN its main focus HAS NEVER been for the returns but rather in a bid to generate more cash values in order to take care of the insurance charges, especially at older age.
Roy Steven Ung
Email: stevenung1971@gmail.com / Skype: roy.steven.ung
HP & Whatsapp: 016-451 5957
Prudential Assurance (M) Bhd
Prudential BSN Takaful Bhd
Penang, KL

Offline moneyman

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 09:48:18 PM »

u dont tipu orang here!  :thumbsdown:

Offline vistar

• Baron
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 10:55:23 PM »
the email add = hafizhla@yahoo.com

product from HLA?

Offline GordonTan

• Baronet
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 11:00:28 PM »
brainless promotion.. 36 percent each year... then i dont play stock liao... stop acting stupidly ..those who have entered really pro...
wish my dream comes true ...amitabha...god bless me

Offline roystevenung

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 11:34:25 PM »
brainless promotion.. 36 percent each year... then i dont play stock liao... stop acting stupidly ..those who have entered really pro...

Actually it is possible to get 1000% returns of investments from insurance, but then again once we paid out the SUM INSURED, we are either half dead or six feet under.

Bottom line is no one wants to claim from insurance.

Sorry could't resist.
Roy Steven Ung
Penang, KL

Offline firstsight

• Baronet
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 12:50:18 AM »
I am from insurance agent and this type of mis-selling is what makes people think that we are CONsultants. If it is even remotely possible to get 36% dividend every year, banks would have closed shop A LONG TIME AGO. Its no brainer that statements like these are misleading.

INSURANCE means to insure and is more towards PROTECTION. Even if it is an INVESTMENT LINKED PLAN its main focus HAS NEVER been for the returns but rather in a bid to generate more cash values in order to take care of the insurance charges, especially at older age.

wow~ you are an agent with kind hearted!! very rare agent dare to say that~ even they are selling you the stupid saving plan, they tell you it will rise many while the actual earning is less than FD!!

good guy! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline roystevenung

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 01:11:47 AM »
wow~ you are an agent with kind hearted!! very rare agent dare to say that~ even they are selling you the stupid saving plan, they tell you it will rise many while the actual earning is less than FD!!

Like what they say in other forums, just ask the agent to calculate the IRR. Sure kantoi, and many don't even know what is IRR.

Even if the plan is Investment Linked Policy (ILP), it is never meant for investments as whenever there is the word insurance, it means protection. Protection always comes with insurance charges. The higher the coverage the higher the premium will be.

Another thing agents conveniently do not mention to clients is that even though your premium does not increase as you grow older, your insurance charges will.

You see, when it comes to insurance charges, especially for medical cover, it increases by age irrespective of when you get it.

For example, when we are in our 30s our insurance charges may be in the range of Rm1500 a year, but when we are 60 the insurance charges can be as high as Rm3k a year. That means if we are paying an annual premium of Rm1800/year, at age 30 it is sufficient to cover for the insurance charges.

However when we are 60/65, or once the insurance charges overtakes the premium, the variance will have to be deducting from your cash values accumulated throughout the years. Once the insurance charges is more than the premium paid + cash values, we need to do top ups or risk having the policy to lapse prematurely.

For policies that does not accumulate cash values, when the insurance charges goes up, we will need to pay more. Its like having a brand new car vs a car that is 10 year old. A 10 year old car is subjected to loading of up to 100%. Likewise, the older we get, the more risk the insurer will have, which means higher premium.
Roy Steven Ung
Penang, KL

Offline cashflow technology

• Viscount
  • If you need to open a trading account, PM me.
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 06:27:31 AM »

soliciting business here is strictly not allowed.

Offline bearbull

• Baronet
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 08:16:03 AM »
3.6% izit :D :D

Offline roystevenung

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2013, 07:32:34 PM »

The word INSURANCE means TO INSURE, not TO MAKE YOU RICH  :D

Its more towards PROTECTION.

Even the TITLE of this thread is MISLEADING. Insurance do not pay DIVIDEND as DIVIDEND paid is SUBJECTED TO TAX! Insurance company has already paid their taxes, hence the policy holder does not need to.

Once there is a substantial cash values being generated from the Investment Linked Policy (ILP) policy it should ideally be withdrawn to keep the MANAGEMENT FUND CHARGES low. However, bear in mind that even though the PREMIUM that is being paid does NOT go up by age, the insurance charges on the other hand will go up as we grow older.

This means at older age, for example at 60, the insurance charges will double or more of that of a 30 year old person.

Hence, if you had withdrawn it constantly, do keep in mind that when the insurance charges hike comes around, you'll be required to do TOP UP OR risk having the policy lapse prematurely.
Roy Steven Ung
Penang, KL

Offline alexc8

• Viscount
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2013, 07:37:14 PM »
Yes ...insurance is for protection....other than that the hybrids are hopeless.......