Author Topic: Need help about car insurance...  (Read 2733 times)

Offline AngryBird

• Knight
Need help about car insurance...
« on: May 10, 2012, 11:40:44 PM »
    Hi good day to investlah forumer :P Need some advice from you all about car insurance. (sry if my english is not good)

Early this year, my car have occured accident at somewhere around Aman Suria Damansara. Although at that time (accident), I not around there. But luckily, someone have left a notice inside my car and i able to find the car plate there. So i called police to come to investigate for me and ask for their help. Then the police recommended me a mechanic shop which cover car insurance. Because my car only cover 3rd party's insurance, so i need the ppl that bang my car's insurance to cover car maintenance fee. So i went to police station to make a police report and take my car picture there. After that, the mechanic drove my car to their workshop.

Since them, i keep on call for them to ask about the progress. They keep on said that they are try to wait the police to make action, bla bla bla. Because at that time, i have already resigned from my work at Kuala Lumpur and went back to my hometown, Penang. So i have no choice i have to go back to my hometown and left my car at that workshop. During the time i at my hometown. i also keep on calling for them to ask about the progress. They got ask me to send my IC, driving license, car garan and other stuff through email.

After a month of calling, they still have not repair my car. At that time, because i having an interview section at Singapore, so i had to go to Singapore. I have message to the person-in-charge regarding that if there is any news on my car, please call or sms to me or my parents.

Around early this month, my parents received a call from the workshop. So my parents have went to the workshop to take car. After that, they drove the car back to Penang. During the journey, my parents found out that there is some problem on my car.(boiling water, air-con cannot function well and others stuff) Can ask for every taiko-taiko from investlah whether I can go bak to the mechanic shop to ask them for the compensation on the problem?

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
Re: Need help about car insurance...
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 12:17:16 AM »
    Hi good day to investlah forumer :P Need some advice from you all about car insurance. (sry if my english is not good)

Early this year, my car have occured accident at somewhere around Aman Suria Damansara. Although at that time (accident), I not around there. But luckily, someone have left a notice inside my car and i able to find the car plate there. So i called police to come to investigate for me and ask for their help. Then the police recommended me a mechanic shop which cover car insurance. Because my car only cover 3rd party's insurance, so i need the ppl that bang my car's insurance to cover car maintenance fee. So i went to police station to make a police report and take my car picture there. After that, the mechanic drove my car to their workshop.

Since them, i keep on call for them to ask about the progress. They keep on said that they are try to wait the police to make action, bla bla bla. Because at that time, i have already resigned from my work at Kuala Lumpur and went back to my hometown, Penang. So i have no choice i have to go back to my hometown and left my car at that workshop. During the time i at my hometown. i also keep on calling for them to ask about the progress. They got ask me to send my IC, driving license, car garan and other stuff through email.

After a month of calling, they still have not repair my car. At that time, because i having an interview section at Singapore, so i had to go to Singapore. I have message to the person-in-charge regarding that if there is any news on my car, please call or sms to me or my parents.

Around early this month, my parents received a call from the workshop. So my parents have went to the workshop to take car. After that, they drove the car back to Penang. During the journey, my parents found out that there is some problem on my car.(boiling water, air-con cannot function well and others stuff) Can ask for every taiko-taiko from investlah whether I can go bak to the mechanic shop to ask them for the compensation on the problem?

Is this workshop part of the insurance company's panel workshop?

If yes usually got 6 months.
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Offline AngryBird

• Knight
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 12:34:36 AM »
Yes, the insurance company's is panel workshop. But now the problem is that my parents have find another mechanic which is in my father's friend to repair it without inform me. Now the car is repairing in my father friend's workshop. That's the main problem. Beside that the workshop is far away from my hometown, now it is hard for me to drive bak my broken car to KL because it is too far from my hometown. Is that any way to get compensation for the problem?

Offline ♂ M. 1 MLL ♂

• Baronet
    • pls dun click on tis....
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 12:53:31 AM »
Yes, the insurance company's is panel workshop. But now the problem is that my parents have find another mechanic which is in my father's friend to repair it without inform me. Now the car is repairing in my father friend's workshop. That's the main problem. Beside that the workshop is far away from my hometown, now it is hard for me to drive bak my broken car to KL because it is too far from my hometown. Is that any way to get compensation for the problem?
call the insurance company..if can directly go to the main office..u should deal directly with the main office..ask them for solution..if u go panel workshop,they will say this and that,then nid wait very long for your car to finish repair..
i love you
you love me
we are 1 big happy family

jalan-jalan cari makan

Offline ♂ M. 1 MLL ♂

• Baronet
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 12:58:16 AM »
call the insurance company..if can directly go to the main office..u should deal directly with the main office..ask them for solution..if u go panel workshop,they will say this and that,then nid wait very long for your car to finish repair..
if the main office call u go back to this panel workshop..then juz repair there..if they say nid 1 week to finish repair,then after a week u still din get your car..then juz keep rushing them,give them a call everyday,so that they will repaired your car faster..
i love you
you love me

jalan-jalan cari makan

Offline ♂ M. 1 MLL ♂

• Baronet
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 01:01:45 AM »
u got buy 4d tat day ar? :D :D :D
i mean car plate number..
those uncle auntie always buy the plate number when got accident/dream/special ocassion :D :D
i love you
you love me

jalan-jalan cari makan

Offline gigidemiao

• Baronet
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 01:03:29 AM »
do you know what items need to be repaired?
(i.e. the level of demage of your own car)

did the panel workshop repair those items accordingly?

... in my opinion, you may call the insurance company & demand for a proper reply.
or, you may lodge your complaint to the Consumer Association (or other organisation)

Offline ♂ M. 1 MLL ♂

• Baronet
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 01:06:32 AM »
normally those panel workshop got many car waiting for repair...and most of the time,if the owner din call them ,they will repair other car sin,so make sure keep calling them,they dun apply first in first out method geh.. :)
i love you
you love me

jalan-jalan cari makan

Offline ♂ M. 1 MLL ♂

• Baronet
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 01:09:23 AM »
do you know what items need to be repaired?
(i.e. the level of demage of your own car)

did the panel workshop repair those items accordingly?

... in my opinion, you may call the insurance company & demand for a proper reply.
or, you may lodge your complaint to the Consumer Association (or other organisation)

since u at penang,u can go consumer association of penang to make a complaint..
consumer.org.my if u not satisfied for their service..
i love you
you love me

jalan-jalan cari makan

Offline ♂ M. 1 MLL ♂

• Baronet
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 01:11:24 AM »
since u at penang,u can go consumer association of penang to make a complaint..
consumer.org.my if u not satisfied for their service..
here is the complain form..

http://consumer.org.my/images/stories/complaintform.pdf

10 Jalan Masjid Negeri,
11600 Pulau Pinang,
Malaysia.

MARKETING SECTION,
48-E Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah,
10050 Pulau Pinang.
Malaysia.

TELEPHONE:
04-8299511 (office)
04-2263511 (marketing)

FAX:
04-8298109 (office)
04-2268106 (marketing)
i love you
you love me

jalan-jalan cari makan

Offline AngryBird

• Knight
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 01:11:44 AM »
The panel is only repaired the external thing like front door, mirror, bumper, front light and other external thing. They didn't repair on the internal thing such as there is black oil *, the cooling system of the car, air-condition of the car and others things. Other than that, the work done by them is also very bad. There is some scratch on the car. The light ot "pasang" very good and others.

Offline AngryBird

• Knight
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 01:12:52 AM »
here is the complain form..

http://consumer.org.my/images/stories/complaintform.pdf

10 Jalan Masjid Negeri,
11600 Pulau Pinang,
Malaysia.

MARKETING SECTION,
48-E Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah,
10050 Pulau Pinang.
Malaysia.

TELEPHONE:
04-8299511 (office)
04-2263511 (marketing)

FAX:
04-8298109 (office)
04-2268106 (marketing)
i try on it tmr... thanks alot.

Offline ♂ M. 1 MLL ♂

• Baronet
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 01:16:02 AM »
The panel is only repaired the external thing like front door, mirror, bumper, front light and other external thing. They didn't repair on the internal thing such as there is black oil *, the cooling system of the car, air-condition of the car and others things. Other than that, the work done by them is also very bad. There is some scratch on the car. The light ot "pasang" very good and others.
wats the name of the shop?...i am staying nearby there oni  :D :D
maybe i know the shops owner  ;)
i love you
you love me

jalan-jalan cari makan

Offline ♂ M. 1 MLL ♂

• Baronet
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2012, 01:17:58 AM »
i try on it tmr... thanks alot.
Complaining to CAP

Consumers who want to make complaints are welcome to do so. Download the complaint form and fill in all the particulars required. You should state your complaint briefly but clearly, giving all the relevant information.

We expect consumers to have tried to resolve the complaint on their own. If you have not done this, you should do it first. Many complaints can be settled this way. But if you have tried and failed, tell us exactly what you had done.

Your complaint must be supported by relevant information, e.g. invoices, bills, receipts, repair or service documents. Where you may not have such documents, e.g. if your complaint is about a bus or taxi service, you must state the date, time location of incident and most importantly the vehicle registration number.

The complaint form duly filled in and signed, together with clear photocopies of the relevant documents, should be sent by e-mail to cap1@streamyx.com or faxed.

We endeavour to resolve consumers complaints, but do not guarantee that every complaint can be resolved. There is also no time-frame for resolving complaints as their nature and complexity vary.

Sometimes after receiving a letter from us, the party complained against may choose to deal directly with the complainant and resolve the matter. If this happens the consumer must give his co-operation and inform us so that we can close our file.
i love you
you love me

jalan-jalan cari makan

Offline AngryBird

• Knight
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2012, 01:22:20 AM »
wats the name of the shop?...i am staying nearby there oni  :D :D
maybe i know the shops owner  ;)
Citicar Auto (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. There got branches in Taman Mayang, PJ and Subang. :P