Author Topic: Gain more profit from your EPF and Cash through CWA (CIMB Wealth Advisors)  (Read 8010 times)

Offline nadyaeman

• Civilian
Do you interested to gain more money for your future day,retirement and educational saving for your children?so,this is the right time for you to make an investment for your future and gain more profit through your investment.Interested or any inquiry?just ask me how...

Offline HILLFOX

• Knight
  • 树不要皮,必死无疑~人不要脸,天下无敌~
Re: Gain more profit from your EPF and Cash through CWA (CIMB Wealth Advisors)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 02:32:12 AM »
Do you interested to gain more money for your future day,retirement and educational saving for your children?so,this is the right time for you to make an investment for your future and gain more profit through your investment.Interested or any inquiry?just ask me how...
unit trust?more detail plz
Natural disaster come in no time~market tsunami~

Offline Richard188

• Marquess
  • Check 10 Years Monthly Charts First Before You BUY
    • Richard188
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 09:07:11 AM »

I have some intereting if got 12% p.a above.
:hi:

* REMEMBER STOCK MARKET NEVER DIE ONLY YOURSELF DIE IF YOU TRADE WRONGLY *

* KLCI CRASH *

feb 08 to oct 08 = 553 points
jul 11 to sep 11 = 200
dec 14 to jan 15 = 102

Offline nadyaeman

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 11:48:20 PM »
unit trust?more detail plz

yup unit trust.. you can invest by using EPF from your account 1 or you can also invest by using cash. let say if you are 36 years old and in your account one, you have about RM50,000. at this age, the basic saving in EPF is RM32,000. so, apart from the money (RM18,000),you can invest with CWA. you will gain 10% profit per-annum. every 3 month, you have to invest about RM6000 and you will get RM1800 per year

Offline nadyaeman

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 11:58:30 PM »
I have some intereting if got 12% p.a above.

Saya akan tunjukkan anda bagaimana dgn minimum RM200 regular saving tiap bulan boleh menjadikan anda seorang jutawan.Tempohnya anda tentukan sendiri, nak tempoh cepat so jumlah 'regular saving' makin tinggi, ye lah kalau nak cepat kenalah simpan lebih kan

Tekadkan berapa anda boleh simpan tiap bulan ex. RM200 dan tentukan pula tempohnya. Just let me know how much you're willing to invest every month. Rate of return 10% to 15% per-annum.

as an example: you start your investment when you're at 25 years old till the retirement day which is at 55 years old. so the duration is 30 years.
to get 1 mill from the rate of return 12%, you have to invest RM300 per-month. dalam masa 30 tahun, anda akan memperolehi sebanyak             RM 1058,974.

Interested? you can contact me at 0132591244 to set an appointment so that I can explain even futher.

Offline merlin

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 05:26:48 PM »
if you are young, beautiful ****, then i can call you ya...listen to your story on unit trust..
if not, i don't want laa...
X marks the spot

Offline kok_hwa

• Knight
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 02:35:35 PM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: