Author Topic: ANY GOOD PA IN TOWN TO RECOMMEND?  (Read 16526 times)

Offline moneyman

• Companion of Honour
ANY GOOD PA IN TOWN TO RECOMMEND?
« on: January 25, 2013, 05:55:46 PM »
HALO,

ANY GOOD PERSONAL ACCIDENT CAN RECOMMEND TO ME? I AM THINKING OF BUYING INSURANCE SINCE I GOT NO INSURANCE PROTECTION, MY MONEY ALL GONE IN SHARE, NOW NO MORE CASH IN CASH, NEED TO BE COVERED WELL FOR UNEXPECTED EVENT.

PLEASE HELP!  :(

Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum

ANY GOOD PA IN TOWN TO RECOMMEND?
« on: January 25, 2013, 05:55:46 PM »

Offline kittima

• Viscount
Re: ANY GOOD PA IN TOWN TO RECOMMEND?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 05:57:19 PM »
Tune Insurans

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 05:58:26 PM »
Tune Insurans

Don't take it too serious, go survey for yourself for few different package.

Offline moneyman

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 05:59:52 PM »
Tune Insurans

HALO BRO KITTIMA.... DO NOT BRING ME TO HOLLAND LAH, ME ALREADY BURN TILL PANT ALSO GONE, TUNE INSURANCE JUST ANOTHER CON MAN INSURANCE!

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 06:06:50 PM »
Best insurance is Life insurance that comes with a medical card. Somthing like you pay a sum every month. After many many years, you get back a big sum. The medical card pays for our hospital bill, if u need one. Touch wood.
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Offline katak@hensem

• Baron
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 06:10:34 PM »
great eastern?

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 06:10:40 PM »
Best insurance is Life insurance that comes with a medical card. Somthing like you pay a sum every month. After many many years, you get back a big sum. The medical card pays for our hospital bill, if u need one. Touch wood.

Not so sure that LG is right here.  
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 06:13:47 PM »
Those who are in the lower income group are still able to access health care through the government hospitals.  (You need to fight that this will always be the case forever).

Yes, since you will not be able to afford too much insurance (for protection), buying some personal accident insurance is wise.  This is not very costly.  Please check around for the best rates.
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline D ' LADY

• Viscount
  • me still BUAHHATI
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 06:17:29 PM »
great eastern?

Prudential better i think.   :(
old :
DLADY
FN
NESTLE
PADINI
CBIP
PPB

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 06:19:24 PM »

Allianz better, at least better than LPI. Look at the increase in revenue n profit in Allianz. Follow the crowd not wrong one.
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Offline katak@hensem

• Baron
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 06:22:30 PM »
actually nothing is so called best. it depends on how much premium you can pay. the higher you pay, the better you get.  :P

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 06:26:15 PM »
actually nothing is so called best. it depends on how much premium you can pay. the higher you pay, the better you get.  :P

He has to decide how much coverage he needs.  Please also read the fine prints, particularly regarding the compensations for various injuries or disabilities or death.

The fees are usually very low compared with other types of insurance. 

Even with the PA, still please take good care of yourself while travelling to and from work and also while at work.

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 06:34:21 PM »
Allianz better, at least better than LPI. Look at the increase in revenue n profit in Allianz. Follow the crowd not wrong one.

Can I judge an insurance company profit very much depend on the claim rate from their customer? Which allianz may have a much more customer that with more healthy lifestyle that cause claim is lesser hence contribute to their profit.... :D

Offline katak@hensem

• Baron
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 06:46:11 PM »
Can I judge an insurance company profit very much depend on the claim rate from their customer? Which allianz may have a much more customer that with more healthy lifestyle that cause claim is lesser hence contribute to their profit.... :D
more stringent underwriter?

Offline moneyman

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2013, 09:40:00 PM »
DEAR ALL BROS,

I JUST GET AIA AND ALLIANZ, DO NOT KNOW WHICH PA IS GOOD, SINCE SOME BRO SAID ALLIANZ IS BETTER I THINK I MAY CHOOSE ALLIANZ.

VERY PITY TO ME, NEED TO BUY SUCH PROTECTION SINCE ALL MONEY DUMP IN SHARES.  :sweat:

Offline vistar

• Baron
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 11:09:57 PM »
Never ever being guided by cheap premium.

Have to weight with their service, claims etc.

bottomline, get a powerful agent/broker to take care of this.
(at least worst case scenario, they still can go on "strong arm tactic")

Offline moneyman

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 05:03:07 PM »
Never ever being guided by cheap premium.

Have to weight with their service, claims etc.

bottomline, get a powerful agent/broker to take care of this.
(at least worst case scenario, they still can go on "strong arm tactic")

Yeah, thats right! Appreciate bros!

Offline dugundugun

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2015, 02:50:44 PM »
Please also check HLA (Hong Leong Assurance) PA insurance called HB Premier.We give minimum coverage RM100,000 with reasonable premium.In additional,there's also hospitalisation income.Get covered as high as RM1million...ayat standard agent..saya mau jual insurans..lai lai :clap:

Offline gaokopi

• Civilian
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2015, 05:31:26 PM »
DEAR ALL BROS,

I JUST GET AIA AND ALLIANZ, DO NOT KNOW WHICH PA IS GOOD, SINCE SOME BRO SAID ALLIANZ IS BETTER I THINK I MAY CHOOSE ALLIANZ.

VERY PITY TO ME, NEED TO BUY SUCH PROTECTION SINCE ALL MONEY DUMP IN SHARES.  :sweat:

Sorry to comment on the 8 months old topic, but still decided to share some personal opinion here. When you come into a dilemma of choosing an insurance company. It's best to get more quotation to check which one provides more benefits for you personally. It's also have to depend on what type of insurance that you are going to purchase, the premium, rates and the agent. 

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2015, 08:37:46 PM »

Insurance is not that simple as ABC. Yes, I have to agree that the higher you pay, the better you get for the compensate, but sometimes when you don't even need that much compensate what for paying monthly for the high premium every year. I rather save up some money for my investment. In today's society, we have to manage our financial well for future purpose, who knows what might come next.

Offline stellachew90

• Civilian
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2015, 04:29:12 PM »
HALO,

ANY GOOD PERSONAL ACCIDENT CAN RECOMMEND TO ME? I AM THINKING OF BUYING INSURANCE SINCE I GOT NO INSURANCE PROTECTION, MY MONEY ALL GONE IN SHARE, NOW NO MORE CASH IN CASH, NEED TO BE COVERED WELL FOR UNEXPECTED EVENT.

To be informed that the PA only gets compensated when the person is death during an accident and others factor that cause the personal death is not getting any compensated. Based on my understanding that the person whom death because of diseases is higher than the accident. So that, I would recommend to take a life insurance for better protection, since you have no insurance protection. Life insurance has included everything you need like medical card, PA, life insurance and saving plan.

Offline qqbeh

• Civilian
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2015, 06:29:02 PM »
To be informed that the PA only gets compensated when the person is death during an accident and others factor that cause the personal death is not getting any compensated. Based on my understanding that the person whom death because of diseases is higher than the accident. So that, I would recommend to take a life insurance for better protection, since you have no insurance protection. Life insurance has included everything you need like medical card, PA, life insurance and saving plan.

Hi, there I am 27 years old this year and I am still  because I think that It's not necessary for me to purchase an insurance. Once I saw this article, I change my mind and start to look for insurance, but too bad that I have very little knowledge about insurance. https://loanstreet.com.my/learning-centre/think-twice-about-being-uninsured

It's seem that life insurance is a great protection since its cover many types of insurance, but will the premium be expensive?

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2015, 07:12:34 PM »
Hi, there I am 27 years old this year and I am still  because I think that It's not necessary for me to purchase an insurance. Once I saw this article, I change my mind and start to look for insurance, but too bad that I have very little knowledge about insurance. https://loanstreet.com.my/learning-centre/think-twice-about-being-uninsured

It's seem that life insurance is a great protection since its cover many types of insurance, but will the premium be expensive?

I am under AIA insurance covered PA and others as well. Sales agent is good and responsible, if you are interest I don't mind to pm you her contact number.

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2015, 10:28:19 AM »

First of all, the premium is not fixed and it's depending on your age and health status. However, there is 2 different life insurance, which is term life and whole life. Regarding to the link you have given that did mention one of the insurance company called UforLife. I am currently having 3 insurance at the same time and one of it is UforLife. If you are looking for, whole life insurance. Yes, it's come with a package and did cover for many things like medical card, life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and the investment plan. One thing you should know that before purchasing insurance is make yourself clear to know about what is the insurance that you are actually purchasing? Do you really need that much cover? Normally, if you purchasing insurance through agent. Part of your monthly premium is actually covering the agent commission. Hence, whole life insurance is not that cheap compared to term life insurance. Also, the article is encouraging to purchase directly, to avoid commission. Yes, after the end of the insurance cover, the insurance company will return you some money due to the investment plan, but it's not guaranteed to return the amounts that you thought. Since, it's an investment and the return value is not fixed. I rather save up the extra money to go for safer investment like purchase a house. At least, I got a property in my hand. I can sell it, whenever I want and the return value is guaranteed. In my opinion, I will take term life insurance rather than whole life. The reason being is because, it's cheaper than whole life. Since, it's only cover your life and TPD. Yes, term life insurance will not return anything to you once the insurance cover is expired, but I don't mind as I am only paying less to get the priority insurance that I want. Let say, whole life insurance is rm250 per month, and term life only charge me rm20 for the sum insured of rm100,000. I can save up rm230 and purchasing another medical card or PA which only cost me around rm100. I still have monthly rm130 to save up for my house loan. By the way, maybe you should have to visit the UforLife website to get a quotation, It's very convenient because this insurance is fully online and without any agent involved. At least, you have extra quotations for you to do comparison and determine which is better. The more you know, the better experience you have.

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2015, 10:42:24 AM »

Yes, I have to agree with Stella. Life insurance is the priority to get rather than others insurance. #moneyman If you are still uninsured, I would suggest you to visit the UforLife official site and get a quotation. UforLife offers cheap term life insurance, which is suitable for you. Since you are running out of cash and the term life insurance is also included the PA. Let say, touch wood if anything happens to the person insured under Uforlife whom death or total permanent disability that caused by an accident. He/She is eligible to receive double compensate according to the premium.

Offline stellachew90

• Civilian
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2015, 01:11:14 PM »
Indeed a good review there, but the question is if you separate the insurance into multiple agent. Don't you think that it's even waste of time? You have to look for different agent for different insurance and why not just go for only one insurance company which can provide all your needs? Also, fully online insurance has pros and cons. If you have something urgent to look for advise? How well you can understand by using phone call or email instead of face-to-face interaction? Facial expression can convey better information rather than using electronic devices to communicate.

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2015, 05:39:16 PM »
Indeed a good review there, but the question is if you separate the insurance into multiple agent. Don't you think that it's even waste of time? You have to look for different agent for different insurance and why not just go for only one insurance company which can provide all your needs? Also, fully online insurance has pros and cons. If you have something urgent to look for advise? How well you can understand by using phone call or email instead of face-to-face interaction? Facial expression can convey better information rather than using electronic devices to communicate.

How frequent is that you will contact the insurance agent? Unless you need to claim the insurance. Furthermore, with the advance of technology a telephone call to agent is more than enough to report ever thing without meeting face-to-face. Moreover, buying insurance online is not a bad idea though. Nowadays, many things are based on the internet and it's even better due to time saving, convenience and 24/7 available for you to get a quotation and buying insurance online. Regarding the customer service, they have email, hotline and a 24 hour online chat to solve insurer question. At least, the agent is not 24 hours available. I would not say that purchase insurance under the same insurance company is bad. It's a very subjective opinion, for me, I think separate would be better because my term life is cheap but it doesn't come with a medical card. So that, I go and look for another insurance company and get my medical card.

Offline goldendream

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2015, 05:50:33 PM »
HALO,

I USE ALLIANZ PA BECAUSE THEY INCREASE YOUR INSURED BONUS AMOUNT UP TO 20% EACH YEAR
UNTIL DOUBLE YOUR INSURED AMOUNT.

FOR EXAMPLE: IF YOU INSURED RM100,000. EVERY SUBSEQUENT YEAR YOU GET ADDITIONAL RM20,000
MORE BONUS INSURED AMOUNT BUT STILL PAY THE SAME PREMIUM UNTIL UP TO RM200,000.

AND IF YOU ARE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BOARD MH370  OR MH17,  YOUR FAMILY WILL GET DOUBLE
I.E. RM400,000.  NOT BAD HAH, FOR YOUR FAMILY. BUT TOO BAD FOR YOU LAH.

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2015, 06:44:34 PM »
I USE ALLIANZ PA BECAUSE THEY INCREASE YOUR INSURED BONUS AMOUNT UP TO 20% EACH YEAR
UNTIL DOUBLE YOUR INSURED AMOUNT.

FOR EXAMPLE: IF YOU INSURED RM100,000. EVERY SUBSEQUENT YEAR YOU GET ADDITIONAL RM20,000
MORE BONUS INSURED AMOUNT BUT STILL PAY THE SAME PREMIUM UNTIL UP TO RM200,000.

AND IF YOU ARE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BOARD MH370  OR MH17,  YOUR FAMILY WILL GET DOUBLE
I.E. RM400,000.  NOT BAD HAH, FOR YOUR FAMILY. BUT TOO BAD FOR YOU LAH.

Hmm, think that have to build up for total 5 years in order to get double compensate amounts. The airplane accidents are under travel insurance. No? UforLife did offer PA as well and the insured bonus  no need to wait for yearly increase. Touch wood, if you death or TPA that cause by accident can instant get double compensate amount.

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2015, 03:57:14 PM »
Yes, I have to agree with Stella. Life insurance is the priority to get rather than others insurance. #moneyman If you are still uninsured, I would suggest you to visit the UforLife official site and get a quotation. UforLife offers cheap term life insurance, which is suitable for you. Since you are running out of cash and the term life insurance is also included the PA. Let say, touch wood if anything happens to the person insured under Uforlife whom death or total permanent disability that caused by an accident. He/She is eligible to receive double compensate according to the premium.

Huh? What? I don't get this online insurance. How is it possible to buy insurance without an agent? It's fine to only depend on the chat?

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2015, 04:46:16 PM »
Huh? What? I don't get this online insurance. How is it possible to buy insurance without an agent? It's fine to only depend on the chat?

I find that online insurance is more convenient, without need to wait for agent prepare the quotation. Save times though. Other than chat, you can go for hotline and even email. If you are looking for further information you can visit the link below, but the link given doesn't talk about the customer service.

http://blog.saimatkong.com/advertorial/life-insurance-by-u-for-life/

Offline qqbeh

• Civilian
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2015, 05:10:36 PM »
I find that online insurance is more convenient, without need to wait for agent prepare the quotation. Save times though. Other than chat, you can go for hotline and even email. If you are looking for further information you can visit the link below, but the link given doesn't talk about the customer service.

http://blog.saimatkong.com/advertorial/life-insurance-by-u-for-life/

I did a quotation, my monthly premium only cost me rm37. Even that I am a smoker, but the premium still considers ok. Normally, smoker will charge you sky high for the premium and also age is one of the problem as well. Also the rate only increases after I reach age 35. So far, satisfied. :thumbsup:

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2015, 05:37:33 PM »
I did a quotation, my monthly premium only cost me rm37. Even that I am a smoker, but the premium still considers ok. Normally, smoker will charge you sky high for the premium and also age is one of the problem as well. Also the rate only increases after I reach age 35. So far, satisfied. :thumbsup:

Glad you like this insurance, from the beginning I thought the same with you. Looking the premium is affordable than I add on this in my insurance list. Now I have total 3 insurance now.. By the way, different quotation provides different rates. Of course, the rates depend on your age and health status.  The earlier you buy, the cheaper premium you pay.

Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2015, 05:37:33 PM »