Author Topic: KLSE Recommendation Stock  (Read 2360 times)

Offline kongaik168

• Civilian
KLSE Recommendation Stock
« on: May 09, 2007, 09:13:04 PM »
Hello, guys. My name is Steven. I would like to introduce myself as regular trader and also investor.
It is good that I discover this forum as the place for the discussion.

Sometimes I just think that there is insider news who have info of the stocks, who have bought a large amount of the stocks knowing that the stocks have good potential to grow and rise in short term. For example, the Maxis stock. I am sure that some internal groups connected with Ananda Krishnan would earn some handsome money too. Even the Edge newspaper or Research Firm, before they publish the research data to the public, they would advise their friends and family to buy the recommended stocks. By the time the research data get published, the stocks will be rose. Sometimes it will be too late for us to react.

I would like to ask the Guru or friends from this forum to focus the energy and share the view of the stocks so that all of us will make the money works hard for us. :)

Let me start first, do you all think that Transmile is good to purchase?

Offline spawn101

• Knight
Re: KLSE Recommendation Stock
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 10:02:49 PM »
i hear from a fren that there will be speculation on sapura crest warrant... his insider news say the target price is 1.30...
then got some fren tell me that OSK will target to go to 4 something .... coz of the volume or trading since beginning of this year high... the same fren also recommend me BLS.. which i think went up quite a bit since he talk to me ~ 3 wk ago..
however, all this is so called insider news , could be pure speculation and very high risk... this is also call gambling  >:D personally, i nvr buy any of this since i am newbie and after reading the post and some books.... decided i need to gain more knowlege first.... i also waiting for bear market to come  ;D

Offline grahamsmun

• Baronet
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 10:04:27 PM »
Transmile earlier was the darling of analyst & there is alot of expectation were build into the share.
The current problem had brought the share back to reality, but it is not at the right valuation yet.
Also please note Redtone also suffer from over-valuation syndrome about 2 years back and was push up above to Rm 2.00 but today Rm 0.66

You must remember that Transmile, Redtone, Hexagon and Tradewind Msia are not really Robert Kouk's true bred company, this are actually acquired recently, and management are run independently, hence not comparable to the original company such as PPB, Jerneh, Maybulk and Shangrila.

For Transmile as a Fundamental Investor i feel that the value should be about Rm 7.00 based on PE of 12 times.

Offline kongaik168

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 10:26:08 PM »
How about RCECAP? Any potential for this stock to touch RM1?

Offline spawn101

• Knight
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 10:29:15 PM »

For Transmile as a Fundamental Investor i feel that the value should be about Rm 7.00 based on PE of 12 times.

how did u arrive at the rm7 based on pe of 12? any more detailed calculation  ??? i am new so trying to learn here  :P

Offline grahamsmun

• Baronet
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 10:40:51 PM »
Transmile make about Rm 0.65 whole year but (latest Qtr Rm 0.28-problem issue).If adjust exceptional 4th Qtr the cul profit for 9 mths is Rm 0.38 per share and project for 1 yr- EPS Rm 0.50-0.56.

Offline kongaik168

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 10:43:20 PM »
How that implies to RM7?  ;)