Author Topic: Hong Leong Cash Promise  (Read 59109 times)

Offline Raynard_Abraham

• Civilian
Re: Hong Leong Cash Promise
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2014, 07:03:40 PM »
Hong Leong Cash Promise:

year      1year      total  :     G Y I           Cash Dividends     Compounding on total (GYI + Cash divindens)
1       100               100             20       x       ?                x           5.25%
2       100                200            20       x       ?                x           5.25%
3       100                300            20       x       ?                x           5.25%
4       100                400            20       x       ?                x           5.25% 
5       100                500            20       x       ?                x           5.25%
6       100                600            20       x       ?                x           5.25% 
7         0                  600            20       x       ?                x           5.25%
8         0                  600            20       x       ?                x           5.25%
9         0                   600           20       x       ?                x           5.25% 
10        0                 600            20       x       ?                x           5.25%
15 Y      0               600            20       x       ?                x           5.25%
20 Y      0               600            20       x       ?                x           5.25%
25 Y      0               600   Total based on age 36 and healthy:    RM1,663,155

Duration: 25 years (optional) 6 years minimum
Total Savings: 600k
Total Returns: 1,600,000
Total Earn    : 1,000,000(optional)
Guys, theres no need for all this confusion and what not "Confucius" has to say. What i am trying to tell you is,
 its as safe as saving your money in the FD and even FD doesn't "gaurantee" you anything.
Raynard Abraham,
Hong Leong Assurance bhd.
HP     : 017-3462-672
Email: Raynard8787@gmail.com

Offline warren buffet

• Baron
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2014, 07:54:07 PM »
Email me your date of birth and full name and I will produce a quotation for the next 25 years

1. If you decide to accumulate the returns.
2. How much will your returns be if you wish to use the 20k yearly.
3. If the cash dividends pay out at 4% and 6%.

All the information you need accurately will be shown.

I don't think you can get any business here..Here full of investor /trader that will only find the weakness of the plan... :D

Offline Dorky

• Earl
« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2014, 08:02:42 PM »
Don't play-play ah. Warren Buffet is a quant.
Buy, sell, up, down, gain, gain.

Offline warren buffet

• Baron
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2014, 08:10:31 PM »
I don't think you can get any business here..Here full of investor /trader that will only find the weakness of the plan... :D

If i were you, i will sell to those customer that not really know about investment. Simply you can get business from them.. :D

Offline warren buffet

• Baron
« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2014, 08:12:07 PM »

Dorky, quant refer to what? I try to look for dictionary, cannot get the meaning also..Forgive me that being so stupid.. :(

Offline warren buffet

• Baron
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2014, 08:15:42 PM »

As financial securities become increasingly complex, demand has grown steadily for people who not only understand the complex mathematical models that price these securities, but who are able enhance them to generate profits and reduce risk. These individuals are known as quantitative analysts, or simply “quants. Correct or not?

Offline Dorky

• Earl
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2014, 08:29:24 PM »
Dorky, quant refer to what? I try to look for dictionary, cannot get the meaning also..Forgive me that being so stupid.. :(

As financial securities become increasingly complex, demand has grown steadily for people who not only understand the complex mathematical models that price these securities, but who are able enhance them to generate profits and reduce risk. These individuals are known as quantitative analysts, or simply “quants. Correct or not?

Aiya, jangan char sor pan mung lah, I know you know wan.  :D
Buy, sell, up, down, gain, gain.

Offline warren buffet

• Baron
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2014, 08:33:20 PM »
Aiya, jangan char sor pan mung lah, I know you know wan.  :D

Aiyo..Dorky..betul betul tak tau i only ask ma..I have no shame to ask if i don't know..Ego aside, make  :heart: :heart: first... :D

Offline KLSE LOSSER

• Baronet
  • Wat to do tis year.
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2014, 07:24:35 PM »
Why go for this plan, even the return is 5% and above but money is been locked for 20 years. Stupid really... imagine you buy 1 lot of pbbank 20 yrs ago... how much it worth now....?
If i want for protection, i go for term life... if i wanna save money and invest regularly, i go for unit trust...

Offline cashflow technology

• Viscount
  • If you need to open a trading account, PM me.
« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2014, 07:32:02 PM »

Yes, he is just wasting his precious time.

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2014, 12:38:30 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl9xlx0sRAk

The Need for Full Disclosure
John Bogle, founder of Vanguard, discuss the need for an industry standard for full disclosure of not only potential conflicts of interest, but also the true cost of unreasonable fees and commissions. John Bogle feels that fees are often underestimated and if the public truly understood the costs of the investment choices they made, the world would be a different place in which to live and invest.

He touched on insurance companies selling annuities products in the video.   :thumbsup: :cash:
It’s better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2014, 03:46:12 PM »
Why go for this plan, even the return is 5% and above but money is been locked for 20 years. Stupid really... imagine you buy 1 lot of pbbank 20 yrs ago... how much it worth now....?
If i want for protection, i go for term life... if i wanna save money and invest regularly, i go for unit trust...

Instead of buying this insurance cum investment product, you might as well invest your money into the listed company that is offering this product.

It’s better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline jeneral poyo

• Baronet
  • teamwork rocks.....together we move the mountain!!
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2014, 04:07:09 PM »
Raynard Abraham,
HP     : 017-3462-672

This guy clearly an agent........ if hong leong assurance staff sure got hlgroup email...... this guy just using gmail......
most insurance agent cannot be trusted..... especially those with so called accurate quotation with assumption n graph......
somemore looks young...... fresh graduate probably.....
easy to jump ship from agent to proper employment........

concurred that buy insurance for PROTECTION only...... no to investment / no to savings(early withdrawal got hefty penalty/admin cost)
45%

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2014, 04:20:23 PM »
Raynard Abraham,
HP     : 017-3462-672

This guy clearly an agent........ if hong leong assurance staff sure got hlgroup email...... this guy just using gmail......
most insurance agent cannot be trusted..... especially those with so called accurate quotation with assumption n graph......
somemore looks young...... fresh graduate probably.....
easy to jump ship from agent to proper employment........

concurred that buy insurance for PROTECTION only...... no to investment / no to savings(early withdrawal got hefty penalty/admin cost)

Let's be objective.
Insurance has a definite useful role.
Just need to buy those you need for protection.
If you can invest for higher return, don't buy insurance that also has an investment product.
On the other hand, the only argument for doing so, is the person cannot save and buying this product forces a discipline for him or her to save regularly.