Author Topic: Hang Seng Index Technical Analysis  (Read 14524 times)

Offline tommy99

• Civilian
Hang Seng Index Technical Analysis
« on: January 15, 2014, 11:57:09 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Currently I am playing a demo version of Hang Seng Index just to learn the basics of day trading Futures.
Right now, I am using RSI and moving average to analyse.
Anyone else got any tips or suggestions on how to analyse better? Or even any signals to look for?
Hope to learn from many experienced investors here.

Offline maymyk

• Knight
Re: Hang Seng Index Technical Analysis
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 07:08:01 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Currently I am playing a demo version of Hang Seng Index just to learn the basics of day trading Futures.
Right now, I am using RSI and moving average to analyse.
Anyone else got any tips or suggestions on how to analyse better? Or even any signals to look for?
Hope to learn from many experienced investors here.

Based on my short experience, I notice for hourly chart, Bollinger Band + support/resistance level give the best indicators, and in 5-min chart Ichimoku cloud + support/resistance levels are. And of course candlestick pattern formation (like engulfing, harami etc) are a must. I too am still experiencing different type of tools to make best decisions to enter/exit.
"Every trader has strengths and weakness. Some are good holders of winners, but may hold their losers a little too long. Others may cut their winners a little short, but are quick to take their losses. As long as you stick to your own style, you get the good and bad in your own approach." - Marcus

Offline tommy99

• Civilian
Re: Hang Seng Index Technical Analysis
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 09:14:37 AM »
Hi Maymyk,

I see. Thank you for your comment.