Author Topic: Calling all VICTIMs of Hong Leong Asia Pacific Infrastructure fund (HLGAPIF)!!  (Read 7683 times)

Offline ojean

• Civilian
I bought this fund 7 years ago after inducing by the attractive investment objective stated in both the prospectus and brochure. The fund fails to comply on its fund objective for the past 7 years and badly under performs even though the current global markets are bullish. This causes the investors to suffer huge capital losses.

When I complain to the bank, they do not want to take ownership for the misrepresentation in the prospectus nor do they liable for fund performance. In other words, they takes ZERO responsibility for causing the investors to lose money and keeps blaming the market as an easy solution. What they offer me is only fund switching, means jumping from one "drain" to another. They don't care that you buy another fund at an expensive price now (because current market is bullish) and get drowned later (when market collapse). What kind of professionalism is this, can't even make good investment advice!!

Being a frustrated investor, I would like to make a formal complaint to the Security Commission (SC) on this misrepresentation case. However, I need group pressure to ensure that SC investigates the case seriously. I want both the culprit and accomplice to get deserved punishment. Please keep in mind that they are licensed con men protected by law. Unless you are rich enough for an expensive lawsuit, then only the law protects you. Otherwise, there is no way you can fight for justice alone.

All victims of HLGAPIF who are currently having paper loss or already sold the fund at a loss, please come forward to fight for our right!! Let us make a collective group complaint to the SC to show that we, as an investor is not sick cat. We should not be punished and victimized for the poor fund management while paying the fund manager a fat salary! Please act fast and let me know as soon as possible whether you are interested. If anyone has a better brilliant idea, please do not hesitate to suggest and contribute. I'm all ears!

Offline K$ngK$ng

• Duke
public mutual fund....many also down the drain :D :D

Offline Contender

• Knight
You should have manage yourself ... Investlah has so many tips and news on what to buy and curi curi for quick contra profit !!!  :cash: :cash:

Anyway lesson learnt .... so please share and update on your pursuit of this case.

Offline master wahsing

• Viscount
I bought this fund 7 years ago after inducing by the attractive investment objective stated in both the prospectus and brochure. The fund fails to comply on its fund objective for the past 7 years and badly under performs even though the current global markets are bullish. This causes the investors to suffer huge capital losses.

When I complain to the bank, they do not want to take ownership for the misrepresentation in the prospectus nor do they liable for fund performance. In other words, they takes ZERO responsibility for causing the investors to lose money and keeps blaming the market as an easy solution. What they offer me is only fund switching, means jumping from one "drain" to another. They don't care that you buy another fund at an expensive price now (because current market is bullish) and get drowned later (when market collapse). What kind of professionalism is this, can't even make good investment advice!!

Being a frustrated investor, I would like to make a formal complaint to the Security Commission (SC) on this misrepresentation case. However, I need group pressure to ensure that SC investigates the case seriously. I want both the culprit and accomplice to get deserved punishment. Please keep in mind that they are licensed con men protected by law. Unless you are rich enough for an expensive lawsuit, then only the law protects you. Otherwise, there is no way you can fight for justice alone.

All victims of HLGAPIF who are currently having paper loss or already sold the fund at a loss, please come forward to fight for our right!! Let us make a collective group complaint to the SC to show that we, as an investor is not sick cat. We should not be punished and victimized for the poor fund management while paying the fund manager a fat salary! Please act fast and let me know as soon as possible whether you are interested. If anyone has a better brilliant idea, please do not hesitate to suggest and contribute. I'm all ears!

I have bot BHL bank similar product way back in 1990....and sold at loss after many years... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Offline Trade@58

• Knight
You should have manage yourself ... Investlah has so many tips and news on what to buy and curi curi for quick contra profit !!!  :cash: :cash:

Anyway lesson learnt .... so please share and update on your pursuit of this case.

I agree. After I start managing myself since 2006, I have recouped all my earlier losses. Cannot rely on their 'professionalism'.

Online king

• King
YES, WHEN MONEY IS CONCERNED, TRUST ONLY YOURSELF.

Offline master wahsing

• Viscount
YES, WHEN MONEY IS CONCERNED, TRUST ONLY YOURSELF.

I DO NOT TRUST MYSELF AS I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MANAGE MONEY BUT SPEND

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
I DO NOT TRUST MYSELF AS I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MANAGE MONEY BUT SPEND

Mani also no know how to spend and spend their hard earn moni like kampong kids.

Offline bob2424

• Baronet
  • Corruption "traffic-jam" the nation economy

you think SC bother about your loses at all?
8 years ago, Cepat directors took out more than 10 millions , court case was delayed and delayed until disappear from the screen.
every few months , the court say case postphoned to 6 month time for at least 10 times !!!!!
you hope SC file court case to take care of you investors?

Corruption aka curi-curi and later jual  is a sin commited by a few and the sin is borne by  the whole nation thru persistent low salary.

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?

The chart of  HLGAPIF below :

http://my.morningstar.com/ap/quicktake/overview.aspx?PerformanceId=0P0000CRCB

Offline rite_brain

• Baron

>>If anyone has a better brilliant idea, please do not hesitate to suggest and contribute. I'm all ears!

The most no-brainer idea I have = stay away from Uni Trust!
it is your money don't let others manage it!

Conclusion: Unit Trust = Cannot be trusted
 :)
It's an emotional warfare with....yourself
Nobody go bust by taking profit.
Strive to get rich slowly.
Let's make (more) money together!