Author Topic: MY OPINION ON MALAYSIA'S GENERAL MARKET DIRECTION  (Read 91240 times)

Offline Power Ranger

• Knight
  • Trend Follower
MY OPINION ON MALAYSIA'S GENERAL MARKET DIRECTION
« on: December 20, 2014, 12:24:35 AM »
FBMT100                               -  Sell signal already triggered.              Sell/Unload on any rebound.
FBMSCAP (Small Cap stocks)   -  Sell signal already triggered.              Sell/Unload on any rebound.
FBMACE (ACE stocks)              - Sell signal already triggered.               Sell/Unload on any rebound.
FBMPALMOIL (Palm Oil Stocks) - Sell signal triggered few months ago.   Sell/Unload on any rebound.
FINANCE SECTORS                  - Sell signal already triggered.                Sell/Unload on any rebound.
PROPERTIES SECTORS             - Sell signal just triggered.                    Sell/Unload on any rebound.
CONSTRUCTION SECCTORS      - Sell signal just triggered.                     Sell/Unload on any rebound.
CONSUMER SECTORS               - Sell signal already triggered.               Sell/Unload on any rebound.
TECHNOLOGY SECTORS            - Sell signal just triggered.                     Sell/Unload on any rebound.
OIL & GAS SECTORS                - Sell signal triggered many months ago.   If you have not sell/unload, wish you best of luck.  :sweat:

Offline cockcroach

• Viscount
  • pretty cute lipas
Re: MY OPINION ON MALAYSIA'S GENERAL MARKET DIRECTION
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 12:31:34 AM »
 :phew: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 12:35:31 AM »
FBMT100                               -  Sell signal already triggered.              Sell/Unload on any rebound.
FBMSCAP (Small Cap stocks)   -  Sell signal already triggered.              Sell/Unload on any rebound.
FBMACE (ACE stocks)              - Sell signal already triggered.               Sell/Unload on any rebound.
FBMPALMOIL (Palm Oil Stocks) - Sell signal triggered few months ago.   Sell/Unload on any rebound.
FINANCE SECTORS                  - Sell signal already triggered.                Sell/Unload on any rebound.
PROPERTIES SECTORS             - Sell signal just triggered.                    Sell/Unload on any rebound.
CONSTRUCTION SECCTORS      - Sell signal just triggered.                     Sell/Unload on any rebound.
CONSUMER SECTORS               - Sell signal already triggered.               Sell/Unload on any rebound.
TECHNOLOGY SECTORS            - Sell signal just triggered.                     Sell/Unload on any rebound.
OIL & GAS SECTORS                - Sell signal triggered many months ago.   If you have not sell/unload, wish you best of luck.  :sweat:

Basically it is sell everything and RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNN!
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Offline JustRich

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 12:38:58 AM »
Basically it is sell everything and RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNN!

run ................. lets chicken little run.........................

Offline golex1306

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 02:32:46 AM »
www.annacoulling.com/stock-trader-tips/it-was-no-surprise-to-me-still-no-selling-climax/

Online king

• King
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 04:56:24 AM »

Oil up 5% !!!

Online king

• King
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2014, 04:57:12 AM »

Online king

• King
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2014, 06:03:23 AM »

OR IS IT SHORT COVERING ??

Offline cockcroach

• Viscount
  • pretty cute lipas
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2014, 09:20:35 AM »
Finally jeep came out to speak to soothe the people :D

Offline payphone

• Baron
  • If u dun have a smile, I give u 1 of mine its free
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2014, 09:22:58 AM »

:D :D   if everyone thinks like u, then the market will just do the opposite.. UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: ;)
Always go against the crowd. Detach from the crowd, think outside of the crowd. Don't be a crowd follower. BE A CONTRARIAN.

Offline bullrun88

• Knight
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2014, 09:35:17 AM »
O&G Market Outlook by The Star.  :sweat:

Is it time to take another look at oil and gas counters?

SOME oil and gas stocks are seeing fresh investor interest this week on the back of global oil prices consolidating at about US$60 per barrel.
An offshore production platform and drilling rig.

This is not surprising as the carnage of oil and gas stocks in the last three weeks has seen some counters trading at single-digit forward price-to-earnings ratio (P/E).

These include counters such as Wah Seong Corp Bhd, SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd, Perdana Petroleum Bhd, Uzma Bhd and Alam Maritim Resources Bhd.

It is anyone’s guess whether oil prices will remain at current low levels or slide down further in the coming months.

“Personally, I think that US$50 per barrel is acceptable in investors’ minds now. If it goes below US$50, then that could be another reason to be fearful of O&G stocks,” says UOB KayHian analyst Danny Chan.

He opines that the decline in oil prices, which are 46% down year-to-date, have more or less been priced in for most O&G counters.

The global benchmark Brent was trading at US$60.45 yesterday while the US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) traded at US$55.02.

Chan notes that should oil prices stay low for a long time, available jobs would become fewer.

“Hence, there are very few chances for stocks to re-rate at 12 to 16 times P/E towards bull market kind of valuations,” he says.

However, he says there are pockets of opportunities for some companies, adding that Bumi Armada Bhd’s earnings visibility is quite good.

For small and medium-cap companies, he favours Deleum Bhd and Uzma Bhd as they fall within Petroliam Nasional Bhd’s (Petronas) operational expenditure coupled with strong balance sheet.

“We think these three companies will be quite resilient with their earnings,” he says.

Uzma’s share price fell 61.6% to RM1.59 yesterday from its peak of RM4.22 on July 7, 2014. Meanwhile, Deleum’s share price dropped 36% to RM1.68 from RM2.58 from its peak on April 4, 2014.

Chan adds that he is more concerned about SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd as 10% to 15% of its earnings are directly exposed to exploration and production (E&P).

In addition, he says, it has relatively higher gearing of 1.3 times.

Maintaining a “tactical overweight” call on the O&G sector, he says that oil prices should firm up in winter.

However, based on conservative earnings assumption and trough analysis, UOB KayHian’s preferred picks are SapuraKencana, Bumi Armada, Barakah Offshore Petroleum Bhd, Uzma and Deleum.

SapuraKencana, Uzma, Deleum and Barakah Offshore are pegged at a trough P/E of eight times assuming at least 80% of its current 2015 and 2016 earnings are achievable.

Chan observes that contractors and service providers will have to readjust their business models and operations to cope with the current ‘survival of the fittest’ market.

This is because Petronas and international oil companies are moving to cut their E&P budgets and focusing on selected projects, thereby intensifying competition in businesses such as drilling rigs, offshore support vessels and fabrication.

“Within the O&G value chain, we have least preference for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractors (fabricators), offshore support vessel owners especially heavily-geared ones and drilling rig owners (especially those exposed to exploration drilling),” he says.

In a risk assessment exercise conducted by UOB KayHian, it found that offshore contractor SapuraKencana had the lowest average score (5.0 out of 10) despite its high earnings sustainability and attractive valuations.

This was because it had low balance sheet strength and high foreign shareholding.

Meanwhile, Deleum scored the highest (7.6 out of 10) due to its high earnings sustainability, strong balance sheet, high valuation attractiveness and low foreign shareholding.

UOB KayHian, which assessed 10 stocks under its coverage, looked at four key considerations, namely three-year earnings sustainability, balance sheet strength, valuation vis-avis regional peers and foreign shareholding.

Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd scored 5.4, with low earnings sustainability, low balance sheet strength and moderate foreign shareholding.

Interestingly, it was rated high for valuation attractiveness despite its earnings being dragged down by two of its currently idle assets, the Rubicone and derrick pipe-lay barge, Enterprise 3.

Chan says the high rating is because Perisai stands to enjoy quite a big earnings swing if the two assets manage to secure charters.

“It’s attractive because returns will be substantial but it’s a bit of gamble if they don’t get the contracts next year. However, management has indicated it is quite hopeful that a contract will be secured in the first quarter of next year,” he says.

He says that it is surprising to observe that Malaysia’s O&G counters are no longer trading at a premium to regional peers, as they normally trade at around 15% to 20% premium.

“But in the current oil crash, the premium has been wiped out. Additionally, some counters are trading at discounted valuations to regional peers,” he says.

Another analyst noted that with oil prices being so uncertain at this juncture, it was very difficult to say whether investors should be accumulating significantly.

She says that Petronas has given a clear indication that its capex will be lower in 2015, implying that new contract flow will be less robust than in the past two years.

She says there was a record amount of contracts awarded in the past two years and expects it to fizzle out in 2015 except for the Pengerang Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development (Rapid) project.

“Besides the smaller quantity of contracts, there will also be an emphasis on costs, therefore recipients of new contracts may not be as profitable as they were previously,” she says.

She notes that if oil production companies are cutting back on capital expenditure, one of the first few items to cut or delay are big ticket items such as new fabrication and FPSO contracts.

She says new exploration plans in the deepwater areas could also be pushed back and this would affect deepwater rigs.

“In the offshore asset market, drilling rig owners and offshore support vessel (OSV) owners are also hit because of less offshore activity and because oil production companies look to cutting costs,” she says, adding that one of the ways is to push down charter rates for assets like OSVs.

The analyst says that if crude remains stable, she sees a quiet first half for 2015, with slow offshore contract activity.

Companies with firm order books are expected to report earnings within expectations while those without will see a sharp drop in earnings.

However, she says that if crude declines further, it should be a temporary situation.

“This is because there will be a drop in supplies with crude dipping below break-even costs of many producers. The lower supply will push crude oil prices upwards back to equilibrium,” she says.

Offline bullrun88

• Knight
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2014, 09:45:02 AM »
Government-linked funds snap up blue-chip stocks by The Star   :handshake:

EPF acquires shares across various sectors

Government-linked funds are buying blue chips which have lifted the FBM Kuala Lumpur Composite Index (FBM KLCI) for three consecutive days.

Dealers told StarBizWeek that some of the government-related funds were conducting the “yearend window dressing”.

Notably, the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) has bought stocks across various sectors, Bursa Malaysia filings showed.

On Tuesday, the fund bought 551,900 shares in AMMB Holdings Bhd, 100,000 in Kuala Lumpur Kepong Bhd (KLK), 1.29 million in IHH Healthcare Bhd, 1.25 million in Tenaga Nasional Bhd, 400,000 in Petronas Gas Bhd and 1.42 million in Telekom Malaysia Bhd.

Besides the index-linked counters, the pension fund also acquired other stocks like IJM Corp Bhd, Alliance Financial Group Bhd, Gamuda Bhd, Pos Malaysia Bhd and Sunway Bhd.

Interestingly, the fund also bought into a number of real estate investment trusts (Reits) like Axis REIT, Sunway REIT and Capitamalls Malaysia Trust (CMMT).

A dealer said that Reits provided attractive dividend yields on top of potential capital appreciation.

“In the past few weeks, the market has been very volatile. Some investors might want to diversify into dividend stocks,” he said.

Bloomberg data showed dividend yield of 6.5% for CMMT, 5.61% for Axis REIT and 5.76% for Sunway REIT.

In a report, RHB Research said that the outlook for REITs could be brighter in 2015 as earnings started to normalise after being hit by higher utility and assessment expenses this year.

“Some of the REITs are likely to see some earnings boost from either the injection of new assets or the extensive refurbishment of existing portfolio assets.

“We do note, however, that with the goods and services tax kicking in from April 1, 2015, future acquisitions could prove to be challenging,” the research house said, adding that purchases of commercial assets were subject to the 6% tax.

RHB Research has a “neutral” weighting on the sector as it expects low single-digit sector earnings growth.

On the other hand, EPF is selling some stocks like Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd (FGV), MBM Resources Bhd and SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd.

British American Tobacco (M) Bhd, Petronas Gas and KLK were the among the top leaders for the composite index yesterday.

FGV was down marginally by eight sen, or 3.46%, to RM2.23 while SapuraKencana traded unchanged at RM2.24.

MIDF Research, meanwhile, noted that there was a fair chance crude oil prices might undergo a period of consolidation until the year-end.

“Therefore, we can expect selling pressure on the FBM KLCI to eventually subside. Thus, we may see an end, or at least a respite, to the equity market drubbing of the past few weeks,” MIDF Research said.

The benchmark index extended its gains, ending the day 16 points higher at 1,716.

Offline Lotus48

• Baron
  • 3rd in 2013 & 2015 Finalist-Stock King Competition
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2014, 10:00:42 AM »
well well, another pessimistic opinion

that what the world is all about, different people different opinions
we have the average, the below average and above average... :handshake: :handshake: :cash: :cash: :cash:

few rich, majority average and poor :handshake: :handshake:  :handshake: :handshake:

the ones with right strategies will :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline Joe99

• Baronet
  • Don't Worry, Be Happy! Tomorrow another day!
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2014, 10:58:24 AM »
Ha! Ha!

No wonder we always ask how come people become billionaires?

They buy when we are scared and they sell to us when we are happy  :P :P :D

We scared and we sell to them, they collect and never say thank you. Now even EPF start collecting... ;)

Offline OmG

• Viscount
  • DoN't kiLl tHe GoOsE that laYs GolDen eGg
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2014, 11:52:14 AM »
 :D :D :D as long as intrinsic value is intact the company itself stay healthy... over sold or over bought by the trader is none of company business... for a trader it is a win/lose game  :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew:
Rule of Thumb of maximizing WeAlTh... the MORE you GIVE the MORE you GET...

Offline Beam

• Viscount
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 12:17:44 PM »
Haiya... Talk kok again...

No need to talk la.. Closed ur screen and wait for ur target ci.

Talking like an expert... :thumbsdown:

If we follow u.. 9-12 months no money woo...

Offline Power Ranger

• Knight
  • Trend Follower
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2014, 12:58:10 PM »
O&G Market Outlook by The Star.  :sweat:

Is it time to take another look at oil and gas counters?

SOME oil and gas stocks are seeing fresh investor interest this week on the back of global oil prices consolidating at about US$60 per barrel.
An offshore production platform and drilling rig.

This is not surprising as the carnage of oil and gas stocks in the last three weeks has seen some counters trading at single-digit forward price-to-earnings ratio (P/E).

These include counters such as Wah Seong Corp Bhd, SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd, Perdana Petroleum Bhd, Uzma Bhd and Alam Maritim Resources Bhd.

It is anyone’s guess whether oil prices will remain at current low levels or slide down further in the coming months.

“Personally, I think that US$50 per barrel is acceptable in investors’ minds now. If it goes below US$50, then that could be another reason to be fearful of O&G stocks,” says UOB KayHian analyst Danny Chan.

He opines that the decline in oil prices, which are 46% down year-to-date, have more or less been priced in for most O&G counters.

The global benchmark Brent was trading at US$60.45 yesterday while the US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) traded at US$55.02.

Chan notes that should oil prices stay low for a long time, available jobs would become fewer.

“Hence, there are very few chances for stocks to re-rate at 12 to 16 times P/E towards bull market kind of valuations,” he says.

However, he says there are pockets of opportunities for some companies, adding that Bumi Armada Bhd’s earnings visibility is quite good.

For small and medium-cap companies, he favours Deleum Bhd and Uzma Bhd as they fall within Petroliam Nasional Bhd’s (Petronas) operational expenditure coupled with strong balance sheet.

“We think these three companies will be quite resilient with their earnings,” he says.

Uzma’s share price fell 61.6% to RM1.59 yesterday from its peak of RM4.22 on July 7, 2014. Meanwhile, Deleum’s share price dropped 36% to RM1.68 from RM2.58 from its peak on April 4, 2014.

Chan adds that he is more concerned about SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd as 10% to 15% of its earnings are directly exposed to exploration and production (E&P).

In addition, he says, it has relatively higher gearing of 1.3 times.

Maintaining a “tactical overweight” call on the O&G sector, he says that oil prices should firm up in winter.

However, based on conservative earnings assumption and trough analysis, UOB KayHian’s preferred picks are SapuraKencana, Bumi Armada, Barakah Offshore Petroleum Bhd, Uzma and Deleum.

SapuraKencana, Uzma, Deleum and Barakah Offshore are pegged at a trough P/E of eight times assuming at least 80% of its current 2015 and 2016 earnings are achievable.

Chan observes that contractors and service providers will have to readjust their business models and operations to cope with the current ‘survival of the fittest’ market.

This is because Petronas and international oil companies are moving to cut their E&P budgets and focusing on selected projects, thereby intensifying competition in businesses such as drilling rigs, offshore support vessels and fabrication.

“Within the O&G value chain, we have least preference for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractors (fabricators), offshore support vessel owners especially heavily-geared ones and drilling rig owners (especially those exposed to exploration drilling),” he says.

In a risk assessment exercise conducted by UOB KayHian, it found that offshore contractor SapuraKencana had the lowest average score (5.0 out of 10) despite its high earnings sustainability and attractive valuations.

This was because it had low balance sheet strength and high foreign shareholding.

Meanwhile, Deleum scored the highest (7.6 out of 10) due to its high earnings sustainability, strong balance sheet, high valuation attractiveness and low foreign shareholding.

UOB KayHian, which assessed 10 stocks under its coverage, looked at four key considerations, namely three-year earnings sustainability, balance sheet strength, valuation vis-avis regional peers and foreign shareholding.

Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd scored 5.4, with low earnings sustainability, low balance sheet strength and moderate foreign shareholding.

Interestingly, it was rated high for valuation attractiveness despite its earnings being dragged down by two of its currently idle assets, the Rubicone and derrick pipe-lay barge, Enterprise 3.

Chan says the high rating is because Perisai stands to enjoy quite a big earnings swing if the two assets manage to secure charters.

“It’s attractive because returns will be substantial but it’s a bit of gamble if they don’t get the contracts next year. However, management has indicated it is quite hopeful that a contract will be secured in the first quarter of next year,” he says.

He says that it is surprising to observe that Malaysia’s O&G counters are no longer trading at a premium to regional peers, as they normally trade at around 15% to 20% premium.

“But in the current oil crash, the premium has been wiped out. Additionally, some counters are trading at discounted valuations to regional peers,” he says.

Another analyst noted that with oil prices being so uncertain at this juncture, it was very difficult to say whether investors should be accumulating significantly.

She says that Petronas has given a clear indication that its capex will be lower in 2015, implying that new contract flow will be less robust than in the past two years.

She says there was a record amount of contracts awarded in the past two years and expects it to fizzle out in 2015 except for the Pengerang Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development (Rapid) project.

“Besides the smaller quantity of contracts, there will also be an emphasis on costs, therefore recipients of new contracts may not be as profitable as they were previously,” she says.

She notes that if oil production companies are cutting back on capital expenditure, one of the first few items to cut or delay are big ticket items such as new fabrication and FPSO contracts.

She says new exploration plans in the deepwater areas could also be pushed back and this would affect deepwater rigs.

“In the offshore asset market, drilling rig owners and offshore support vessel (OSV) owners are also hit because of less offshore activity and because oil production companies look to cutting costs,” she says, adding that one of the ways is to push down charter rates for assets like OSVs.

The analyst says that if crude remains stable, she sees a quiet first half for 2015, with slow offshore contract activity.

Companies with firm order books are expected to report earnings within expectations while those without will see a sharp drop in earnings.

However, she says that if crude declines further, it should be a temporary situation.

“This is because there will be a drop in supplies with crude dipping below break-even costs of many producers. The lower supply will push crude oil prices upwards back to equilibrium,” she says.

OIL & GAS COUNTERS - STILL DOWNTREND.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Now highly oversold.  Could be due for technical rebound before reversing to their general direction, i.e. DOWNTREND.   :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
Stay out of these counters.  Most likely a dead cat bounce.  ;) ;) ;)

Offline Power Ranger

• Knight
  • Trend Follower
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2014, 01:01:09 PM »
:D :D :D as long as intrinsic value is intact the company itself stay healthy... over sold or over bought by the trader is none of company business... for a trader it is a win/lose game  :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew: :phew:

STOCK PRICE IS NOT BASED ON WHAT IT IS WORTH.
IT IS BASED ON WHAT PEOPLE THINK IT IS WORTH.  ;) ;) ;)

Offline Power Ranger

• Knight
  • Trend Follower
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2014, 01:07:42 PM »
Haiya... Talk kok again...

No need to talk la.. Closed ur screen and wait for ur target ci.

Talking like an expert... :thumbsdown:

If we follow u.. 9-12 months no money woo...

In a downtrend market, you can also make money by SHORTING THE MARKET.   :D :D :D
But this is not easy as you are playing with the PROFESSIONAL SHARKS.  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
Safest bet is to park your money in FD or Money Market Fund in USD or SGD.  8) 8) 8)

Offline Beam

• Viscount
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2014, 01:10:00 PM »
Coward like chicken still got "diehard" remark ka?? :D

Offline Beam

• Viscount
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2014, 01:14:14 PM »
The star.. The edge.. Kah..kah.... Kah.... Better u follow dr kimmy lorr..

If those news writer are very good.. Better quit from writing and trade lorr...

They're the biggest conman...

Still remember our members faizal made police report on the edge news.... Kah...kah...

Offline Beam

• Viscount
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2014, 01:16:49 PM »

Stock price is based on game... U don't know about the game.. Then do not touch market..

Don't waste ur time... Closed ur screen...

Offline Rich_healthy

• Knight
  • It's time to change to the better one...
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2014, 01:22:56 PM »
Good

Offline cockcroach

• Viscount
  • pretty cute lipas
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2014, 01:33:38 PM »

I quite agree.
Some good companies have very high NTA, say : 1.50 , but share price only 0.40, as it is not so popular.

But some hot stocks NTA: 0.15 , earnings so-so, but share price sky high at 0.60

Offline payphone

• Baron
  • If u dun have a smile, I give u 1 of mine its free
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2014, 01:37:44 PM »
OIL & GAS COUNTERS - STILL DOWNTREND.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Now highly oversold.  Could be due for technical rebound before reversing to their general direction, i.e. DOWNTREND.   :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
Stay out of these counters.  Most likely a dead cat bounce.  ;) ;) ;)

U r partially right only

yes, O & G counters are long overdue for a technical rebound

but i think u have underestimated the magnitude of this technical relief rally

this is a BIG one and could last for weeks if not months (but of course there will be some pullback on certain days)

the relief rally has just started only and its a long way b4 it reach its full potential  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

just relax and watch the show  :clap: :clap: :clap: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

Always go against the crowd. Detach from the crowd, think outside of the crowd. Don't be a crowd follower. BE A CONTRARIAN.

Online king

• King
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2014, 01:56:19 PM »
I quite agree.
Some good companies have very high NTA, say : 1.50 , but share price only 0.40, as it is not so popular.

But some hot stocks NTA: 0.15 , earnings so-so, but share price sky high at 0.60

U r referring to kpscb ??

Offline Beam

• Viscount
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2014, 02:12:37 PM »
If u want for investment.. Better follow 3i.. Too many calculations and good to practise ur math..

If want to "play" the share.. Just forget all those news... Stay focus..focus...focus and focus....

Decide ur self.. Trader or investor..???

No need to shout day n nite.... =>> . Down...down..down..
Maybe u opposite of Kimmy =>>>. Up up.. Opportunity... Up...

:D

Offline cockcroach

• Viscount
  • pretty cute lipas
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2014, 02:13:00 PM »
U r referring to kpscb ??

:P :P :P panlaiking

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2014, 03:00:17 PM »

Mani players prefer to become a dead hero than to sell everything and become a pawn done player like ttb.

Online ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2014, 03:05:46 PM »
Ha! Ha!

No wonder we always ask how come people become billionaires?

They buy when we are scared and they sell to us when we are happy  :P :P :D

We scared and we sell to them, they collect and never say thank you. Now even EPF start collecting... ;)

Please take utmost good care of our hard earn moni in your hand.  Thanks.

Online king

• King
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2014, 03:06:04 PM »

Let the dead cat bounce further then only cut lah.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Online king

• King
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2014, 03:08:44 PM »
Please take utmost good care of our hard earn moni in your hand.  Thanks.

EPF, THE ANCHOR INVESTOR DURING IPO, WAS SELLING FGV @ 2.30+

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Online king

• King
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2014, 03:09:47 PM »
EPF, THE ANCHOR INVESTOR DURING IPO, WAS SELLING FGV @ 2.30+

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

HOW MUCH IS THE LOSS ????

Offline xin96

• Baron
  • Dream Big
    • www.alivetoinvest.com
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2014, 03:14:13 PM »
1759 coming  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Don't buy just because you feel the need to buy. Must be 1000000% sure

Sure and steady > risky and uncertainty

-I have a dream that one day, the word "Expensive" wouldn't be in my vocabulary-

Online king

• King
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2014, 03:30:30 PM »

Dr HOO KEE PING :

THE 14 YR SUPER BULL CYCLE OF COMMODITIES HAS ENDED.

BE PREPARED FOR 6 TO 10 YR BEAR.

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2014, 03:39:08 PM »

Dr HOO KEE PING :

THE 14 YR SUPER BULL CYCLE OF COMMODITIES HAS ENDED.

BE PREPARED FOR 6 TO 10 YR BEAR.

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

The best time to BUY .....

During a BEAR market. :)
It’s better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Online king

• King
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2014, 03:42:25 PM »

AGREED.

TOWARDS END OF 2015.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Online king

• King
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2014, 03:46:18 PM »

MANY WUN B ABLE TO DO ANYTHING BCOS OVER STUCKED AS

STALE BULLS.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline mark1970

• Companion of Honour
  • Part time Fund Manager. Full time Trader.
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2014, 03:57:15 PM »
:D :D   if everyone thinks like u, then the market will just do the opposite.. UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: ;)

I totally agree market will do the opposite if "everyone" believes in the same thing. But what is everyone thinking now? Even our Dr Kim one day say RUNN another day say crisis ended, oil no problem then next day say beware of short lived euphoria.  :D :D :D

Some analysts are predicting KLCI next year will be above 1800, our Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Abdul Wahid Omar is still sticking to his growth target of 5% to 6% for 2015. But World Bank cut Malaysia GDP forecast.

Offline cockcroach

• Viscount
  • pretty cute lipas
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2014, 03:57:23 PM »

:nod:

If we  put all our money  (100%) in the blue chips  on the coming monday, to buy and hold, not sure can be rich or not in few years.

Offline xin96

• Baron
  • Dream Big
    • www.alivetoinvest.com
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2014, 03:57:55 PM »

If we  put all our money  (100%) in the blue chips  on the coming monday, to buy and hold, not sure can be rich or not in few years.

True true  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-I have a dream that one day, the word "Expensive" wouldn't be in my vocabulary-

Online king

• King
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2014, 04:01:03 PM »

R BLUE CHIPS REALLY CHEAP NOW??

:wonder: :wonder: :wonder: :wonder: :wonder:

Offline cockcroach

• Viscount
  • pretty cute lipas
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2014, 04:02:23 PM »
I totally agree market will do the opposite if "everyone" believes in the same thing. But what is everyone thinking now? Even our Dr Kim one day say RUNN another day say crisis ended, oil no problem then next day say beware of short lived euphoria.  :D :D :D

Some analysts are predicting KLCI next year will be above 1800, our Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Abdul Wahid Omar is still sticking to his growth target of 5% to 6% for 2015. But World Bank cut Malaysia GDP forecast.

True also...what is majority thinking now?
 My relatives say this oil and currency thingy is nothing one, just a temporary phase
And malaysia is going to be fine, they said.

Offline xin96

• Baron
  • Dream Big
    • www.alivetoinvest.com
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2014, 04:05:24 PM »

4 days ago. maybe.

But not really really super duper cheap..

I still can't afford carlsberg/dutch lady  :D :D

Offline mark1970

• Companion of Honour
  • Part time Fund Manager. Full time Trader.
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2014, 04:08:41 PM »
I quite agree.

Stock market is about what people are willing to pay not what it's worth. Prices are driven by demand and supply, not calculator or mathematical equations.

If you bought a stock you think it's cheap but nobody interested, you just have to keep promoting it like Johnmaster or Koon Yew Yin (who wrote to an IB analyst asking why they never promote JTIASA as it's such a good stock but never move, and the stock eventually moved after the analyst release a report on it).

Online ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2014, 04:11:09 PM »

Now, what market, please ?

Offline cockcroach

• Viscount
  • pretty cute lipas
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2014, 04:20:36 PM »
True true  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am eyeing a few, but even when index was at its lowest , the prices were still high.
So, the probability of getting rich, by my standard( by turning 400k to 600k/800k) is quite slim with this kind of condition in malaysia.

Only trading is the choice for me at this moment.

1) can digi 6.10 become 10.00 in 2 years?
2) can pchem (4.80) become 9.00 in 2 years?
3) can ioi corp (4.40) bevome 7.00 in 2 years?
4) can public bank (17.00) become 28.oo in 2 years?
5) can genm ( 3.93 cheapest now) become 7.00 in 2 years?

Offline cockcroach

• Viscount
  • pretty cute lipas
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2014, 04:21:45 PM »
I am eyeing a few, but even when index was at its lowest , the prices were still high.
So, the probability of getting rich, by my standard( by turning 400k to 600k/800k) is quite slim with this kind of condition in malaysia.

Everyone has a different opinion.
It is fine if you are bullish, it is your choice :handshake:

Online king

• King
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2014, 04:33:00 PM »
Now, what market, please ?

NEITHER
HERE
NOR
THERE

Online king

• King
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2014, 04:33:54 PM »

POSSIBLE
BUT
NOT
PROBABLE