Author Topic: Recomendations 6-May-2015 : MSPORTS 12sen STRONG BUY  (Read 21142 times)

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
Recomendations 6-May-2015 : MSPORTS 12sen STRONG BUY
« on: May 06, 2015, 10:20:46 PM »
Let me make it formal. I am recommending everyone to buy MSPORTS at 12sen.

After hearing many people here losing money, I am giving you this recommendation so that you can win back some money.

Why MSPORTS ?

The only thing that is causing MSPORTS price to drop to 12sen is the fear of fraud in China stocks. Today after the RA incident... even with local counters we still face the same danger. Be it China or local, we have to keep alert. MSPORTS definitely do post a concern because it has not been giving out dividend despite, very good profits over the years, PE 1.8X, NTA about 90sen and a very strong financial conditions in their books and their huge cash pile.

Why it has not given any dividends ? Their excuse is they are expanding into fashion http://www.evidoma.com.cn/ and needs a lot of cash to do it. This is a good thing actually but some how investor cannot accept this reason for China based company. If we look at the other China company, XINQUAN.. also shoes and expending into garments and also not giving dividend for a long time, also share price being battered badly into PE=2x.  Then XINQUAN was being pressured into giving dividend, and finally XINQUAN did it by giving a 2sen dividend... immediately it rose from 39sen to 60sen. At 60sen, dividend yield is about 3%... which is more or less what most companies give.

Coming back to MSPORTS, there is a good chance MSPORTS will also be pressured to give dividends. Having only 500 million shares, if they were to give 1 sen dividend, it will only cost them RM5 million. Chicken feed for them. 1 sen dividend for a 12sen counter is a lot, its about 8% yield... adjusting to 3% yield, MSPORTS share price should be 30sen... So I believe MSPORTS share price will easily hit above 25sen if 1 sen dividend is announced  ( easily 100% gain from 12sen ). With the new Chief Financial Officer from GreenYield Berhad, chances of dividend is very high because GreenYield Berhad gives regular dividends to their shareholders. This CFO may be able to influence MSPORTS to do the same.

Other than dividend, everything else is in MSPORTS favour, low oil price for the past few month will give them cheaper raw material.. meaning next financial results will be good. New business unit Evidoma should be contributing also.

Coming back to fear of fraud, MSPORTS is also listed in TAIWAN, so we have another layer of protection. Slightly safer than some other China based company and even some of our local companies. No matter China or local, we have to keep our eyes on any shares we hold.

Good luck buying into MSPORTS at 12sen. Target within this month.

To me, very unlikely it can fall below 12sen.. even if it falls below, it will be a brief and will bounce back very quickly. Chances for it to move upwards are very high because everything seems to be favourable to MSPORTS.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Re: Recomendations 6-May-2015 : MSPORTS 12sen STRONG BUY
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 10:38:47 PM »
NEW DVD is OUT!  ;)

MSPORTS

BUY - 12 cents
SELL - 25 cents
UNLIKELY TO FALL BELOW 12 CENTS

PERIOD - END OF MAY

GOOD LUCK!  8)

Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 10:49:04 PM »
25sen is not the target, that is what it can easily achieve if dividend is announced.

You can take profit at anytime.. be it 10%, 20% 30%, 100%, 200%... its all up to your own judgement.

NEW DVD is OUT!  ;)

MSPORTS

BUY - 12 cents
SELL - 25 cents

PERIOD - END OF MAY

GOOD LUCK!  8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 11:56:38 PM »
25sen is not the target, that is what it can easily achieve if dividend is announced.

You can take profit at anytime.. be it 10%, 20% 30%, 100%, 200%... its all up to your own judgement.

Ok.... :thumbsup:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 08:43:26 AM »
ok, this is it... better put in buy queue 12sen early, better chance to get it.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 09:56:22 AM »
Maybe you can grab MSPORTS at RM0.125 to open the ceremony because it seems like the director is asleep as GSB's director....  :innocent:

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 09:59:46 AM »

:D

Uyafr at work again.

The last time we were conned by others.

Now, we hoped to profit from the newbies. 

:D :handshake: :clap: :D
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline I want to be rich

• Companion of Honour
  • 6th placed 2013 Investlah Stock King Competition
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 10:06:32 AM »
If you have extra shoes please throw at the directors at coming AGM for not giving dividend. :D

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 10:29:50 AM »
no hurry, just put in buy queue at 12sen and wait. There are still sellers out there waiting to sell.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2015, 10:32:00 AM »
If you have extra shoes please throw at the directors at coming AGM for not giving dividend. :D

MSPORTS now have a new Chief Financial Office who is pro dividends, I am sure he will support the idea of giving dividends again. It does not cost much,  a 1 sen divided for a 12 sen counter is more than good enough.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 10:37:16 AM »
What I did is just to remind people about MSPORTS. Massive potential to make money here. You want to chase and lose another 50% of your money go ahead, nobody is stopping you.

Uyafr at work again.

The last time we were conned by others.

Now, we hoped to profit from the newbies. 

:D :handshake: :clap: :D

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 10:40:25 AM »

I strongly believe they will give dividend if shareholders asked for it. 1 sen dividend for a 12sen counter yields 8% and that is very attractive, shareholders will be very happy while it will only cost them RM5 million.  Since XINQUAN already done it, I am sure no problem for MSPORTS to do the same.

Offline Gladiator

• Baron
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 01:04:48 PM »
NEW DVD is OUT!  ;)

MSPORTS

BUY - 12 cents
SELL - 25 cents

PERIOD - END OF MAY

GOOD LUCK!  8)

I agree to the above if dividend 2 sen can go up even more...

Anywhere this is another waiting game like LCTH, GSB .....buy and wait.

Offline persie

• Baronet
  • Nothing WORST than losing MONEY.
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 02:42:01 PM »
Maybe you can grab MSPORTS at RM0.125 to open the ceremony because it seems like the director is asleep as GSB's director....  :innocent:

:thumbsup: this time...
ALWAYS BUY QUIET & LOW COUNTER, DONT GO CHASE, JUST GIVE IT A PAST. IF ALREADY MISS THE BUS, MARKET IS ALWAYS THERE. DON'T BE GREEDY, CONTROL YOURSELF...AND YOU'LL CONTROL THE GAME.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 02:49:32 PM »
no hurry, just put in buy queue at 12sen and wait. There are still sellers out there waiting to sell.
John, pls whack MSPORTS at RM0.125. Since you say this is going to be a fast n furious stock, why bother the half cent higher? Afterall, TP set at RM0.25 mah!  :D

Offline radzi66

• Knight
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 03:30:52 PM »
remember CSL? still wanna whack msport kah, maybe someone will lose his pant for real this time

Offline The-Keyman

• Baron
  • 2018 Investment - Defensive For Big Wave
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 03:39:57 PM »
I think johnmaster q up at 0.145 to sell all the pants.....

I think 0.145 all q of 1,045,000 units belongs to johnmaster pants....

I think "Big Boss" of msports already know johnmaster has q up at 0.145 for some time to sell...

:P :P :P
ďThe-KeymanĒ do not make any representation or warranty as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness and also accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of this forum or further communication given in relation to this forum

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2015, 12:47:11 AM »
Johnmaster needs you guys coorperation to bail him out of jail....  :nod:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2015, 09:02:03 AM »
remember CSL? still wanna whack msport kah, maybe someone will lose his pant for real this time

CSL got "factory fire" with their unbelievable "cashpile" ... that's why people dump. MSPORTS looks normal, moderate cashpile, no factory fires.. with double listing in Taiwan and also a new brand evidoma with sales outlet everywhere, I think MSPORTS is quite safe.

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2015, 09:11:04 AM »
CSL got "factory fire" with their unbelievable "cashpile" ... that's why people dump. MSPORTS looks normal, moderate cashpile, no factory fires.. with double listing in Taiwan and also a new brand evidoma with sales outlet everywhere, I think MSPORTS is quite safe.

what abt XDL??
"Price is the most important factor to use in relation to value."  - Walter Schloss

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2015, 09:24:56 AM »

what abt XDL??

These 3 counters, very similar...  XINQUAN, MSPORTS and XDL

I will rate them as 1. XINQUAN. 2. MSPORTS, 3. XDL

XINQUAN has already risen to 60sen, which now makes MSPORTS more attractive for now. XDL is still not very attractive for now because valuation wise, it is behind both XINQUAN and MSPORTS and its share vol has ballooned to 1 billion+ very hard to move.

so the choice is very clear, its MSPORTS for this round.

Offline Thamby

• Baronet
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2015, 10:00:53 AM »
CAP SO GOOD 22SEN LAST TIME YOU TAK MAU................. :D :D :D :D :D

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2015, 10:25:07 AM »
CAP SO GOOD 22SEN LAST TIME YOU TAK MAU................. :D :D :D :D :D

how u know I did not make money, I did not tell what share I bought or sold during the past 3 years. I only mention GSB most of the time because I don't want to share all those counters I can make money because angry. Now too late to buy CAP already, MSPORTS is a better alternative. Always be leader, buy before the chasers comes in, when they comes in... sell for profit money. Now is good time to just queue and buy MSPORTS, sooner or later they will come for it.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2015, 10:43:35 AM »
see what I told u guys, just queue there at 12sen and wait... they will sell it to you, no need to buy at 12.5sen

Offline Thamby

• Baronet
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2015, 10:55:37 AM »
how u know I did not make money, I did not tell what share I bought or sold during the past 3 years. I only mention GSB most of the time because I don't want to share all those counters I can make money because angry. Now too late to buy CAP already, MSPORTS is a better alternative. Always be leader, buy before the chasers comes in, when they comes in... sell for profit money. Now is good time to just queue and buy MSPORTS, sooner or later they will come for it.

why so angry in share market.........enjoy share market........you play share not share play you....

:D :D :D :D

Offline Thamby

• Baronet
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2015, 10:59:46 AM »
ah john, Msport 12sen..is goreng right ........ :D :D :D

Online Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2015, 11:01:19 AM »
China stock.... No confident with their published accounts
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Offline Gladiator

• Baron
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2015, 11:40:21 AM »

What John Master really means is that GSB is a counter that cannot make money that he try to trick his followers. Bad  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2015, 11:45:14 AM »

RA and many others... Malaysia company, also PN17 , same lah.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2015, 11:47:38 AM »
What John Master really means is that GSB is a counter that cannot make money that he try to trick his followers. Bad  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

you should be saying Johnmaster will con you to buy LCTH at 12sen and sell at 50sen. You are not worth following at all, attack me non-stop on LCTH and now suddenly dare not say a single word. GSB will do the same to you.

Offline Gladiator

• Baron
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2015, 11:53:06 AM »
you should be saying Johnmaster will con you to buy LCTH at 12sen and sell at 50sen. You are not worth following at all, attack me non-stop on LCTH and now suddenly dare not say a single word. GSB will do the same to you.

But I did not attack MSSPORTS at 12 sen

Offline persie

• Baronet
  • Nothing WORST than losing MONEY.
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2015, 12:08:00 PM »

:thumbsup:
ALWAYS BUY QUIET & LOW COUNTER, DONT GO CHASE, JUST GIVE IT A PAST. IF ALREADY MISS THE BUS, MARKET IS ALWAYS THERE. DON'T BE GREEDY, CONTROL YOURSELF...AND YOU'LL CONTROL THE GAME.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2015, 12:42:31 PM »
But I did not attack MSSPORTS at 12 sen

I just want to let go my frustration, you probably still remember how u attack me non-stop. I am willing to put all that behind, so next time if u want to attack people think first, what if the other person is right. Just like GSB... you may think I am wrong, but you don't know you could be wrong.

Offline Richard188

• Marquess
  • Check 10 Years Monthly Charts First Before You BUY
    • Richard188
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2015, 12:47:37 PM »
John, how many lots u in ?  :thumbsup: :handshake: :cash:
:hi:

* REMEMBER STOCK MARKET NEVER DIE ONLY YOURSELF DIE IF YOU TRADE WRONGLY *

* KLCI CRASH *

feb 08 to oct 08 = 553 points
jul 11 to sep 11 = 200
dec 14 to jan 15 = 102

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2015, 01:19:02 PM »
I just want to let go my frustration, you probably still remember how u attack me non-stop. I am willing to put all that behind, so next time if u want to attack people think first, what if the other person is right. Just like GSB... you may think I am wrong, but you don't know you could be wrong.

人不要小气

不然中人计
"Price is the most important factor to use in relation to value."  - Walter Schloss

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2015, 02:40:24 PM »
Hey, your jackpot msports can buy at 0.120 now. Go ahead and sapu all lah, dont left, otherwise very waste. Now no need to queue and wait at all, key in and u can hug this counter sleep for years  :D :D :D

Just to remind u ok, scare u didnt notice. Later other people sapu habis liao.. Dont misunderstand  :clap:
Namotasapakawatoarahatosamasamputasa

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2015, 03:05:31 PM »
Hey, your jackpot msports can buy at 0.120 now. Go ahead and sapu all lah, dont left, otherwise very waste. Now no need to queue and wait at all, key in and u can hug this counter sleep for years  :D :D :D

Just to remind u ok, scare u didnt notice. Later other people sapu habis liao.. Dont misunderstand  :clap:

Are u asking JM to buy?    :)
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2015, 03:35:47 PM »

Are u asking JM to buy?    :)
Exactly the opposit. Is he asking people to buy amd save him out. Who knows...

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
MSPORTS 12sen No takers. Very low volume.
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2015, 04:14:10 PM »
Exactly the opposit. Is he asking people to buy amd save him out. Who knows...

I think so too.

Poor JM. 

Often stuck in the mud.   :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2015, 04:21:21 PM »
Remember the donkeys and the snails story in the other thread....  :D

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2015, 04:22:01 PM »

Share the story, please.

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
Re: MSPORTS 12sen No takers. Very low volume.
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2015, 04:23:32 PM »

I think so too.

Poor JM. 

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2015, 04:25:27 PM »

I think so too.

Poor JM. 

Yalo GSB already killed him half dead. Now msports again....  :sweat:

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2015, 04:28:06 PM »
Yalo GSB already killed him half dead. Now msports again....  :sweat:

I think JM also bought and promoted GCB (Guan Chong ) as the next Nestlť.

He has an uncanny ability few of us have.   :)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2015, 04:32:39 PM »

Share the story, please.
Johnmaster sold his LCTH shares (donkeys) and replaced it with GSB (snails) shares......  :speechless:

This is awesome!  :clap:

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
Sold donkeys and bought snails. (Parable)
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2015, 04:41:57 PM »
Johnmaster sold his LCTH shares (donkeys) and replaced it with GSB (snails) shares......  :speechless:

Your parable captures the essentials of JM's action.

Offline Richard188

• Marquess
    • Richard188
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2015, 06:37:12 PM »

Wow, you dare to call JM donkeys ?  :D :D :D 

* KLCI CRASH *

jul 11 to sep 11 = 200
dec 14 to jan 15 = 102

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2015, 06:39:29 PM »
Wow, you dare to call JM donkeys ?  :D :D :D 

No.....no....

Donkey is LCTH....

SNAIL IS GSB :D :D :D :D

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2015, 06:42:35 PM »
JM, 受得气中气方为人上人丶清者自清

PS.....忘了人在做天在看

Offline Richard188

• Marquess
    • Richard188
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2015, 06:54:36 PM »

Why u dont dare to give some action to Ah Kim, he always tell people to Buy IPO, many here lost their pANTS, cAN PLEASE GIVE

SOME aCTION TO aH kim.   :clap: :clap: :clap: :handshake: :handshake: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :nod: :nod: :nod:

* KLCI CRASH *

jul 11 to sep 11 = 200
dec 14 to jan 15 = 102