Author Topic: Recomendations 6-May-2015 : MSPORTS 12sen STRONG BUY  (Read 21126 times)

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
Re: Recomendations 6-May-2015 : MSPORTS 12sen STRONG BUY
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2015, 06:56:51 PM »
New TP RM0.30?  :S

Hard to tell, only hope the general sentiment improves. Nothing to do with individual stocks now, its the market problem. Very good counters also got battered because of the bad sentiment. Thanks to all the greedy politicians from both sides. They just sit there talk all day and caused so much trouble, everyone else work their **** off to earn a living.

I hope all the politicians just keep their big mouth shut and let professionals with brains of each field run the country.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2015, 06:59:44 PM »
Hard to tell, only hope the general sentiment improves. Nothing to do with individual stocks now, its the market problem. Very good counters also got battered because of the bad sentiment. Thanks to all the greedy politicians from both sides. They just sit there talk all day and caused so much trouble, everyone else work their **** off to earn a living.

I hope all the politicians just keep their big mouth shut and let professionals with brains of each field run the country.
This statement of yours I agreed wholeheartedly.....  :clap: :handshake:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline I want to be rich

• Companion of Honour
  • 6th placed 2013 Investlah Stock King Competition
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2015, 10:20:43 PM »
well, here it comes... MSPORTS post a profit, although reduced but still good. NTA is now increased to RM1.05/share, huge discount vs share price of 11.5sen... ( more than 900% discount ) I think should be the largest in the entire KLSE.

Lets see what happens tomorrow , unfortunately KLSE sentiment not very good, otherwise it should perform well.
Net cash increase to RM358.711 million or 69.3sen per share. :thumbsup:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2015, 01:41:11 AM »
Net cash increase to RM358.711 million or 69.3sen per share. :thumbsup:

ya, this is crazy.. share price is only 11.5sen

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2015, 11:51:47 PM »
Unfortunately MSPORTS is not going to fly even after a profitable financial results and share price vs NTA, more than 900% discount. Maybe because of overall sentiment not very good in KLSE.  Not easy to play in this kind of market, so my advice is once MSPORTS move up, if you can get profit just slowly take profit and clear position... try not to keep these China based company for too long.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2015, 12:14:13 AM »
Unfortunately MSPORTS is not going to fly even after a profitable financial results and share price vs NTA, more than 900% discount. Maybe because of overall sentiment not very good in KLSE.  Not easy to play in this kind of market, so my advice is once MSPORTS move up, if you can get profit just slowly take profit and clear position... try not to keep these China based company for too long.

I believe it should be able to cross my entry price of 12 sen to a profitable price.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #106 on: May 30, 2015, 07:22:13 AM »
I believe it should be able to cross my entry price of 12 sen to a profitable price.
Well your time's up.....it didn't happen this month like you confident said.....no suprising it's just another Johnmaster talking the talk and not walking the walk.....  :D
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #107 on: May 30, 2015, 10:37:49 AM »
Well your time's up.....it didn't happen this month like you confident said.....no suprising it's just another Johnmaster talking the talk and not walking the walk.....  :D

so if failed to rally, I lose.. but not to worry, even if cut loss wont lose much. I do not suggest a cut loss because this company is severely undervalued..
it has net cash of more than 50sen/share that is at least 500% higher. If calculate all the assets, NTA is RM1.05, it is at least 900% discount over share price. Probably the highest discount in the entire KLSE. Apart from that, it is also profitable and serving the world biggest economy with world largest population with their consumer goods .

I simply cannot believe a company with this much discount cant move up.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2015, 11:09:38 AM »
so if failed to rally, I lose.. but not to worry, even if cut loss wont lose much. I do not suggest a cut loss because this company is severely undervalued..
it has net cash of more than 50sen/share that is at least 500% higher. If calculate all the assets, NTA is RM1.05, it is at least 900% discount over share price. Probably the highest discount in the entire KLSE. Apart from that, it is also profitable and serving the world biggest economy with world largest population with their consumer goods .

You mean now you are suggesting cut loss or time extension?  :shake:

Offline warren buffet

• Baron
« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2015, 12:52:47 PM »

True. Just hold. Soon..Very soon...

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #110 on: May 30, 2015, 04:07:57 PM »

True. Just hold. Soon..Very soon...
According to warren buffet, then yes....  :D

Offline warren buffet

• Baron
« Reply #111 on: May 30, 2015, 04:15:41 PM »
According to warren buffet, then yes....  :D

Patient a bit bro...just the matter of time...

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2015, 04:17:18 PM »
You mean now you are suggesting cut loss or time extension?  :shake:

its up to each individuals.. they can choose to cut loss if it fails to meet their expectation or they can choose to keep a little longer.

I was hoping with the latest financial result, MSPORTS have the highest NTA vs share price discount ever, more than 900%.. RM1.05 vs 12sen, profitable company... and yet share price still cant go up, massively undervalued. I don't think can find this kind of discount anywhere, maybe the entire world market also hard to find. Yet share price refuse to go up...

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2015, 04:21:09 PM »
Patient a bit bro...just the matter of time...
I've studied this stock dpm, it should run around 2-3 weeks more but could be a one night stand.  8)

Offline warren buffet

• Baron
« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2015, 04:24:34 PM »
I've studied this stock dpm, it should run around 2-3 weeks more but could be a one night stand.  8)

For me, i don't care how high it will go. We always trade at the rebound point and the profit came from price gap. For every single stock, there is a rebound when it sell down, the challenge is how to find the rebound point.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2015, 04:49:57 PM »
For me, i don't care how high it will go. We always trade at the rebound point and the profit came from price gap. For every single stock, there is a rebound when it sell down, the challenge is how to find the rebound point.
To find the rebound point is not my main obstacle, our bigger challenge will be will there be gorengers.... !  :D

Offline warren buffet

• Baron
« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2015, 04:57:12 PM »
To find the rebound point is not my main obstacle, our bigger challenge will be will there be gorengers.... !  :D

When there is a rebound..for sure there is gorengers.

Offline Paul99

• Knight
  • Financial freedom
« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2015, 10:35:14 PM »
Their cash in hand/ bank balances might not be certain.
1 mountain got another mountain higher, 1 valley got another valley lower.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #118 on: May 31, 2015, 12:50:25 AM »
A Chinese businessman was sentenced to 13 years in prison after he killed and ate three tigers.....  :sweat:

Good luck with china man stock....  :nod: :S

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2015, 06:47:32 AM »
Actually when we buy a stock we need to know what business a company is doing. You see why Msports can continue to make money but Wintoni suffer loss? Msports is selling shoes. I need to wear shoes or slipper when I go out of my house every day. Is Wintoni selling Wan Than Mee which I may eat every week? No right. That's why Wintoni report loss but not Msports. :handshake:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #120 on: June 02, 2015, 09:26:11 AM »
XINQUAN is moving up strongly now, hopefully MSPORTS will follow because both companies are similar.

XINQUAN is bigger size than MSPORTS, other than that both have similar business model, both are making shoe and apparels stuff,  both reported profits, both are cash rich and huge NTA vs share price discount ( XINQUAN about 500% discount while MSPORTS about 900% discount ). Both are china based, serving worlds largest population and now overtaking USA as world biggest economy, super low PE XINQUAN PE 2.x while MSPORTS PE 1.X

Very strange that why MSPORTS are unable to move despite it being more undervalued compared to XINQUAN. Hopefully it is just lagging and move soon.

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #121 on: June 02, 2015, 09:30:45 AM »
Go to china......

And see the shoe industry....

Then talk please....

Do not miss lead the new investors here...

China many many shoe maker......

Yes....many many legs need shoe....

But u can never find msports shoe anywhere....

Actually when we buy a stock we need to know what business a company is doing. You see why Msports can continue to make money but Wintoni suffer loss? Msports is selling shoes. I need to wear shoes or slipper when I go out of my house every day. Is Wintoni selling Wan Than Mee which I may eat every week? No right. That's why Wintoni report loss but not Msports. :handshake:
"Price is the most important factor to use in relation to value."  - Walter Schloss

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #122 on: June 02, 2015, 09:37:26 AM »
I think MSPORTS are mostly OEM shoes, means they make for other peoples brand. XINQUAN has own brand ( GERTOP ), that's why profit margin is higher. MSPORTS is starting to build its own brand now, called Evidoma.

Go to china......

And see the shoe industry....

Then talk please....

Do not miss lead the new investors here...

China many many shoe maker......

Yes....many many legs need shoe....

But u can never find msports shoe anywhere....

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #123 on: June 02, 2015, 05:56:35 PM »
ChINA COMAPNY

PRACTICE NOTE 17 / GUIDANCE NOTE 3 : MONTHLY ANNOUNCEMENT
CHINA STATIONERY LIMITED

Type   Announcement
Subject   PRACTICE NOTE 17 / GUIDANCE NOTE 3
                                MONTHLY ANNOUNCEMENT
Description   MONTHLY UPDATE ON THE STATUS OF THE COMPANYS PLAN TO COMPLY WITH THE OBLIGATION TO REGULARISE ITS CONDITION PURSUANT TO PRACTICE NOTE 17 OF THE MAIN MARKET LISTING REQUIREMENTS OF BURSA MALAYSIA SECURITIES BERHAD
Unless otherwise defined, the definitions set out in the First Announcement made on 8 July 2014 shall apply herein.

Further to the First Announcement made by the Company in relation to the above, M&A Securities on behalf of the Board of Directors of the Company wishes to announce that there are no updates to the Regularisation Plan since the last monthly announcement on 5 May 2015.

The Company/M&A Securities will make the necessary announcement upon finalising the Regularisation Plan in accordance with the Practice Note 17 of the Main Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.

This announcement is dated 2 June 2015.

Announcement Info
Company Name                                                                           CHINA STATIONERY LIMITED                                                         
Stock Name   CSL
Date Announced   02 Jun 2015
Category   General Announcement for PLC
Reference Number   GA1-02062015-00041

"Price is the most important factor to use in relation to value."  - Walter Schloss

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #124 on: June 02, 2015, 08:35:12 PM »
ChINA COMAPNY

PRACTICE NOTE 17 / GUIDANCE NOTE 3 : MONTHLY ANNOUNCEMENT
CHINA STATIONERY LIMITED

Type   Announcement
Subject   PRACTICE NOTE 17 / GUIDANCE NOTE 3
                                MONTHLY ANNOUNCEMENT
Description   MONTHLY UPDATE ON THE STATUS OF THE COMPANYS PLAN TO COMPLY WITH THE OBLIGATION TO REGULARISE ITS CONDITION PURSUANT TO PRACTICE NOTE 17 OF THE MAIN MARKET LISTING REQUIREMENTS OF BURSA MALAYSIA SECURITIES BERHAD
Unless otherwise defined, the definitions set out in the First Announcement made on 8 July 2014 shall apply herein.

Further to the First Announcement made by the Company in relation to the above, M&A Securities on behalf of the Board of Directors of the Company wishes to announce that there are no updates to the Regularisation Plan since the last monthly announcement on 5 May 2015.

The Company/M&A Securities will make the necessary announcement upon finalising the Regularisation Plan in accordance with the Practice Note 17 of the Main Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.

This announcement is dated 2 June 2015.

Announcement Info
Company Name                                                                           CHINA STATIONERY LIMITED                                                         
Stock Name   CSL
Date Announced   02 Jun 2015
Category   General Announcement for PLC
Reference Number   GA1-02062015-00041
PN17 is CSL, not Msports. Just like a Msian stock enter PN17 can we assume the rest same?

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2015, 12:12:50 PM »
If price level 0.125 can maintain with increasing volume, I believe we might retest RM 0.13 level.  8)

Offline warren buffet

• Baron
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2015, 07:44:25 PM »
If price level 0.125 can maintain with increasing volume, I believe we might retest RM 0.13 level.  8)

Told you alr...soon..

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #127 on: June 03, 2015, 10:52:23 PM »
How soon is soon? Today retest RM0.13 price level but failed to sustain at RM0.125.  :)

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2015, 11:01:17 PM »
Hmmmmm.......

U no say......

I almost forgot.....

How soon is soon? Today retest RM0.13 price level but failed to sustain at RM0.125.  :)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2015, 11:11:25 PM »
I m ready to enter but will run as soon as I see profits. Chart looks so so. Can earn 3 cents consider good but dun forget to buy in bulks!  :P

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2015, 09:59:10 AM »
No 1 volume today. :clap:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #131 on: July 02, 2015, 10:58:23 AM »
I m ready to enter but will run as soon as I see profits. Chart looks so so. Can earn 3 cents consider good but dun forget to buy in bulks!  :P
Did anyone run after robbing the bank?  :shake: :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2015, 11:02:53 AM »
Newbies, one thing I can promise you in this market is that I never ask you to judge me on my winners, I ask you to judge me on my looser because I have so few.....  8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2015, 11:21:45 AM »
:P

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #134 on: July 02, 2015, 11:23:59 AM »
IF you a trading, nothing of the above actually applies....u hit u run!  :nod:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #135 on: July 02, 2015, 11:27:11 AM »
This thread is history because the thread starter already left the scene and didn't even make huge monies!  :'( :D

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2015, 02:26:07 PM »
This thread is history because the thread starter already left the scene and didn't even make huge monies!  :'( :D
This time could be different. First ever time Msports is no 1 volume stocks. :thumbsup:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2015, 04:04:36 PM »
This time could be different. First ever time Msports is no 1 volume stocks. :thumbsup:
First time ever thread starter run out breaking even before his fellow forummers celebrated with profits.  :D :cash:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2015, 04:11:00 PM »
First time ever thread starter run out breaking even before his fellow forummers celebrated with profits.  :D :cash:

no issues to me because I just move my money from MSPORTS into FGV. No issues to me if all of you make money from MSPORTS.

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #139 on: July 02, 2015, 04:29:41 PM »
Hehehe.......Making that type of money is beyond me. I salute you...

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2015, 05:37:34 PM »
no issues to me because I just move my money from MSPORTS into FGV. No issues to me if all of you make money from MSPORTS.
:thumbsup: :clap: :cash:

Offline bankerman

• Baronet
« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2015, 09:49:35 PM »
Xinghe has better prospect, with much bigger profit and consistency

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2015, 11:51:31 PM »
Some might think Oly * but most of Oly's I EAT thread were based on self analysis rather than insider info.  ;)

Offline persie

• Baronet
  • Nothing WORST than losing MONEY.
« Reply #143 on: July 10, 2015, 09:44:37 AM »
What happen  :) :) :)

12c is strong buy..

Now 9.5c is call what?  :D :D :D
ALWAYS BUY QUIET & LOW COUNTER, DONT GO CHASE, JUST GIVE IT A PAST. IF ALREADY MISS THE BUS, MARKET IS ALWAYS THERE. DON'T BE GREEDY, CONTROL YOURSELF...AND YOU'LL CONTROL THE GAME.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #144 on: July 10, 2015, 09:52:37 AM »

12c is strong buy..

Err, discount?  :shake:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #145 on: July 10, 2015, 09:54:06 AM »

12c is strong buy..

that one sold off long ago, this crazy stock is worth a contra gamble at 9 sen.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #146 on: July 10, 2015, 10:01:17 AM »
New thread same bull-shyte? Trying to regain glorified glory?  :shake:

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2015, 01:05:36 PM »
After few months ah john will say : that one sold off long ago, this crazy stock is worth a cobtra gamble at 6 sen.  :D :D
Namotasapakawatoarahatosamasamputasa

Offline Richard188

• Marquess
  • Check 10 Years Monthly Charts First Before You BUY
    • Richard188
« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2015, 01:31:42 PM »
After few months ah john will say : that one sold off long ago, this crazy stock is worth a cobtra gamble at 6 sen.  :D :D
[/quote

If drop 0.06 cents sure NO UP punya.  Volume also very Big and Stuck at 0.06 cents long long

time, just like many counters as i see.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
:hi:

* REMEMBER STOCK MARKET NEVER DIE ONLY YOURSELF DIE IF YOU TRADE WRONGLY *

* KLCI CRASH *

feb 08 to oct 08 = 553 points
jul 11 to sep 11 = 200
dec 14 to jan 15 = 102

Offline Paul99

• Knight
  • Financial freedom
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2015, 01:44:39 PM »
Did anyone run after robbing the bank?  :shake: :D

curi in stock market is not already easy. to rob it need to learn from the sifu.  otherwise may need to run after losing pent
1 mountain got another mountain higher, 1 valley got another valley lower.