Author Topic: Recomendations 6-May-2015 : MSPORTS 12sen STRONG BUY  (Read 21422 times)

Offline persie

• Baronet
  • Nothing WORST than losing MONEY.
Re: Recomendations 6-May-2015 : MSPORTS 12sen STRONG BUY
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2015, 07:33:37 PM »
Why u dont dare to give some action to Ah Kim, he always tell people to Buy IPO, many here lost their pANTS, cAN PLEASE GIVE

SOME aCTION TO aH kim.   :clap: :clap: :clap: :handshake: :handshake: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Ya ya..

oly #### can give some lesson to dr kim

hahaha
ALWAYS BUY QUIET & LOW COUNTER, DONT GO CHASE, JUST GIVE IT A PAST. IF ALREADY MISS THE BUS, MARKET IS ALWAYS THERE. DON'T BE GREEDY, CONTROL YOURSELF...AND YOU'LL CONTROL THE GAME.

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2015, 12:27:55 AM »
Why u dont dare to give some action to Ah Kim, he always tell people to Buy IPO, many here lost their pANTS, cAN PLEASE GIVE

SOME aCTION TO aH kim.   :clap: :clap: :clap: :handshake: :handshake: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :nod: :nod: :nod:
Every morning drinking beer......

Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2015, 06:20:28 AM »
Ya ya..

oly #### can give some lesson to dr kim

hahaha

he wont, they are buddies :)

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2015, 06:24:07 AM »
Hey, your jackpot msports can buy at 0.120 now. Go ahead and sapu all lah, dont left, otherwise very waste. Now no need to queue and wait at all, key in and u can hug this counter sleep for years  :D :D :D

Just to remind u ok, scare u didnt notice. Later other people sapu habis liao.. Dont misunderstand  :clap:

did u see how all seller queue 12sen being sapu'ed ?

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2015, 08:09:17 AM »
:D
 :D

Uyafr at work again.

The last time we were conned by others.

Now, we hoped to profit from the newbies. 

:D :handshake: :clap: :D

Please judge JM on the quality and quantity of his confessions.
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2015, 08:25:04 AM »

Please judge JM on the quality and quantity of his confessions.

you know what ? you are just like those religious extreamist, they always pick a small passage from their holy books and then justify whatever they want to do without even going through the entire book to get the real meaning behind that small passage.

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2015, 08:28:32 AM »
you know what ? you are just like those religious extreamist, they always pick a small passage from their holy books and then justify whatever they want to do without even going through the entire book to get the real meaning behind that small passage.

JM,

We should all be judged on the quality and quantity of our confessions.   Do you disagree?

I am surprised by your response. 

3i
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline Richard188

• Marquess
  • Check 10 Years Monthly Charts First Before You BUY
    • Richard188
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2015, 09:45:27 AM »

You Means Ah Kim & the Gangs ?  :phew: :phew: :shake: :shake:
:hi:

* REMEMBER STOCK MARKET NEVER DIE ONLY YOURSELF DIE IF YOU TRADE WRONGLY *

* KLCI CRASH *

feb 08 to oct 08 = 553 points
jul 11 to sep 11 = 200
dec 14 to jan 15 = 102

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2015, 11:45:54 AM »
You Means Ah Kim & the Gangs ?  :phew: :phew: :shake: :shake:

of cos, do you see him going after Ah Kim ? Ah Kim make so many calls, especially the IPO target price :) did u see them say a word ?

but when Johnmaster recommends shares, 100% hit rate after cashing out... except for GSB, still running, they think I am stucked.

In fact even GSB, if follow my recommended entry price, you will not even make a single sen loss if you were to cash out today... yet they still make so much noise.

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2015, 11:48:17 AM »
from there you see ahkim and his gang with iinvestsmart and his gang buddies or not ? No wonder he lose 50% of this money.

of cos, do you see him going after Ah Kim ? Ah Kim make so many calls, especially the IPO target price :) did u see them say a word ?

but when Johnmaster recommends shares, 100% hit rate after cashing out... except for GSB, still running, they think I am stucked.

In fact even GSB, if follow my recommended entry price, you will not even make a single sen loss if you were to cash out today... yet they still make so much noise.

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2015, 11:53:04 AM »

Yes I saw. But such a pity not u are the one who sapu. Otherwise u will be the first billionaire in Investlah  :D
Namotasapakawatoarahatosamasamputasa

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2015, 12:29:45 PM »
Yes I saw. But such a pity not u are the one who sapu. Otherwise u will be the first billionaire in Investlah  :D

I don't need to sapu, I just put queue at 12sen and wait because I know they will throw. I think selling is almost done, its almost time to move up now.

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2015, 12:33:48 PM »
You are my buddy too!!!  :D
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2015, 12:35:24 PM »

Did you notice almost all stocks in the whole darn Bursa being sapu'ed too?  :rofl:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2015, 01:39:36 PM »

Your mind games won't work against Oly. You won't even near to any mind manipulation!  :D

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2015, 01:44:54 PM »
from there you see ahkim and his gang with iinvestsmart and his gang buddies or not ? No wonder he lose 50% of this money.

You're deluded John. Let's hope you're not schizophrenia! You could be a delirium candidate!  :o

Offline I want to be rich

• Companion of Honour
  • 6th placed 2013 Investlah Stock King Competition
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2015, 04:00:41 PM »
I don't need to sapu, I just put queue at 12sen and wait because I know they will throw. I think selling is almost done, its almost time to move up now.
People here are smarter than in ~ forum. I remember Leno & Stockraider promoting LCTH & PM Corp before being chased by ~ forummers. Similar with them is Msports is cash rich. Good to buy when cheap before forummers in ~ chased them. :D

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2015, 08:28:52 AM »
People here are smarter than in ~ forum. I remember Leno & Stockraider promoting LCTH & PM Corp before being chased by ~ forummers. Similar with them is Msports is cash rich. Good to buy when cheap before forummers in ~ chased them. :D

Just for a quick gamble since last Friday but my main buy is still on LCTH. 28.5 sen is very attractive already... once selling presure is assorbed, I think it will start to move up. It seems like still got alot of weak holders got stucked in LCTH trying to clear their positions.

Inconsistent claims by various promoters.    :(

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2015, 05:23:09 AM »
China cuts interest rates to 5.1% as economy slows
9 hours ago
 From the section Business
China's central bank has cut interest rates for the second time this year, amid a continuing economic slowdown.
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-32680744

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2015, 09:40:18 AM »
after monitoring MSPORTS for few days, it is now confirmed syndicates are accumulating MSPORTS at 12sen... so from now, I must keep quiet not to let them notice me tell u all about MSPORTS,  I hope you know when to take profit when they start to goring :)  .. so for now, I shall keep this topic very quiet. See u guys again in this topic when MSPORTS blast off.

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2015, 09:48:54 AM »
Coma stock 12 cents buy buy buy and wait wait wait. Tp RM0.25 according to Johnmaster!  :D

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2015, 01:02:53 PM »
after monitoring MSPORTS for few days, it is now confirmed syndicates are accumulating MSPORTS at 12sen... so from now, I must keep quiet not to let them notice me tell u all about MSPORTS,  I hope you know when to take profit when they start to goring :)  .. so for now, I shall keep this topic very quiet. See u guys again in this topic when MSPORTS blast off.

What an amazing observation and conclusion by JM. 

;)

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2015, 02:04:48 PM »

What an amazing observation and conclusion by JM. 

;)
Johnmaster starts to use the word syndicate.......I thought he's the invest not speculate type?  :shake:

Offline taciturm8888

• Knight
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2015, 02:09:56 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2015, 02:14:31 PM »
haba..... keep this topic very quiet

quote author=johnmaster link=topic=70161.msg1389828#msg1389828 date=1431308418]
[/quote]
"Price is the most important factor to use in relation to value."  - Walter Schloss

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2015, 04:59:49 PM »
Why u no sapu all 0.120?

Offline Richard188

• Marquess
  • Check 10 Years Monthly Charts First Before You BUY
    • Richard188
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2015, 05:37:31 PM »
MSPORTS =  TARGETS 0.14 CENTS,,, CUT LOSS 0.105 CENTS.   

REMEMBER:- IF CAN BREAK 0.14 CENTS AND PRICE NOT FALL BACK WILL GO HIGHER.

ALL THE VOLUME WILL INCREASE. 
:hi:

* REMEMBER STOCK MARKET NEVER DIE ONLY YOURSELF DIE IF YOU TRADE WRONGLY *

* KLCI CRASH *

feb 08 to oct 08 = 553 points
jul 11 to sep 11 = 200
dec 14 to jan 15 = 102

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2015, 08:49:54 AM »
To buy when others are despondently selling and to sell when others are greedily buying requires the greatest fortitude and pays the greatest rewards. Sir John Templeton(Former head of Templeton Investment Management) :handshake:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2015, 07:52:08 PM »
Let me make it formal. I am recommending everyone to buy MSPORTS at 12sen.

After hearing many people here losing money, I am giving you this recommendation so that you can win back some money.

Why MSPORTS ?

The only thing that is causing MSPORTS price to drop to 12sen is the fear of fraud in China stocks. Today after the RA incident... even with local counters we still face the same danger. Be it China or local, we have to keep alert. MSPORTS definitely do post a concern because it has not been giving out dividend despite, very good profits over the years, PE 1.8X, NTA about 90sen and a very strong financial conditions in their books and their huge cash pile.

Why it has not given any dividends ? Their excuse is they are expanding into fashion http://www.evidoma.com.cn/ and needs a lot of cash to do it. This is a good thing actually but some how investor cannot accept this reason for China based company. If we look at the other China company, XINQUAN.. also shoes and expending into garments and also not giving dividend for a long time, also share price being battered badly into PE=2x.  Then XINQUAN was being pressured into giving dividend, and finally XINQUAN did it by giving a 2sen dividend... immediately it rose from 39sen to 60sen. At 60sen, dividend yield is about 3%... which is more or less what most companies give.

Coming back to MSPORTS, there is a good chance MSPORTS will also be pressured to give dividends. Having only 500 million shares, if they were to give 1 sen dividend, it will only cost them RM5 million. Chicken feed for them. 1 sen dividend for a 12sen counter is a lot, its about 8% yield... adjusting to 3% yield, MSPORTS share price should be 30sen... So I believe MSPORTS share price will easily hit above 25sen if 1 sen dividend is announced  ( easily 100% gain from 12sen ). With the new Chief Financial Officer from GreenYield Berhad, chances of dividend is very high because GreenYield Berhad gives regular dividends to their shareholders. This CFO may be able to influence MSPORTS to do the same.

Other than dividend, everything else is in MSPORTS favour, low oil price for the past few month will give them cheaper raw material.. meaning next financial results will be good. New business unit Evidoma should be contributing also.

Coming back to fear of fraud, MSPORTS is also listed in TAIWAN, so we have another layer of protection. Slightly safer than some other China based company and even some of our local companies. No matter China or local, we have to keep our eyes on any shares we hold.

Good luck buying into MSPORTS at 12sen. Target within this month.

To me, very unlikely it can fall below 12sen.. even if it falls below, it will be a brief and will bounce back very quickly. Chances for it to move upwards are very high because everything seems to be favourable to MSPORTS.
Today down half cent. As usual, Johnmaster will start to ignore this stock....  :D

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2015, 07:54:15 PM »
Oly sees something in this stock but probably need to wait 3 months. Medium term investment and not fast n furious like Johnmaster's claimed it to be!  :nod:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2015, 09:57:11 AM »
RM0.115!  :giggle:

Plase buy below Johnmaster's recommendation price. Tq!  :kiss:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2015, 02:28:45 PM »

After hearing many people here losing money, I am giving you this recommendation so that you can win back some money.

To me, very unlikely it can fall below 12sen.. even if it falls below, it will be a brief and will bounce back very quickly. Chances for it to move upwards are very high because everything seems to be favourable to MSPORTS.
Please remember his words. 2 weeks more to go.....  :D

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2015, 05:53:13 PM »
ok, its almost time now...

last month XINQUAN give dividend, today XDL give bonus, free warrants... MSPORTS will be the next.

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2015, 06:24:56 PM »
ok, its almost time now...

last month XINQUAN give dividend, today XDL give bonus, free warrants... MSPORTS will be the next.
MSPORTS gets UMA :thumbsup:

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2015, 05:37:44 AM »
There are plenty of 0.12 waiting to sell. No ine interested already  :D

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2015, 08:38:47 AM »
There are plenty of 0.12 waiting to sell. No ine interested already  :D

its always like that. When nobody buy, its the time to buy. Sell when everyone buys.

Now that with XDL also announced bonus, MSPORTS will be in a tremendous pressure to also announce some kind of dividend or bonus since both XDL and XINQUAN did it already. MSPORTS have the smallest share total shares among the 3, so if they were to announce, very easy to go up. Even if MSPORTS announced just 1 sen divididend, because share price is only 11.5sen, its a 8% dividend yield, very very attractive. Surely will shoot up. So, my last call before I keep quiet again, better take position before it happens.

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2015, 08:47:16 AM »
its always like that. When nobody buy, its the time to buy. Sell when everyone buys.

Now that with XDL also announced bonus, MSPORTS will be in a tremendous pressure to also announce some kind of dividend or bonus since both XDL and XINQUAN did it already. MSPORTS have the smallest share total shares among the 3, so if they were to announce, very easy to go up. Even if MSPORTS announced just 1 sen divididend, because share price is only 11.5sen, its a 8% dividend yield, very very attractive. Surely will shoot up. So, my last call before I keep quiet again, better take position before it happens.
Then why not u sapu all? You say sure win mah  :D

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2015, 01:35:37 AM »
Then why not u sapu all? You say sure win mah  :D

I got no more money already. All my money already in, GSB and MSPORTS.

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2015, 02:05:30 AM »
Haha hope they wont trap u for too long   :shake: :shake:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2015, 09:50:54 AM »
Sell your own property to collect more MSPORTS!!!  :nod: :thumbsup:

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2015, 09:59:07 AM »
Provided he still got property to sell  :shake:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2015, 10:55:36 AM »
Provided he still got property to sell  :shake:
This guy is a well known talker in almost all local popular stock forums.  ;)

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2015, 11:26:45 AM »
After 5think...6think (Chinese say 3think before u act)....

China stock no....no...don't touch.....

Only can say not my money....

No my cup of tea....

:P
"Price is the most important factor to use in relation to value."  - Walter Schloss

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2015, 04:00:11 PM »
Popular stocks like Dnex and Bio Hldg just reported poor quarterly result on Friday(15/5) despite price is double and triple Msports. Can Msports report better QR than them in 2 weeks time? Those doubting Msports accounts do auditors sign them? :handshake:

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2015, 04:04:12 PM »
Popular stocks like Dnex and Bio Hldg just reported poor quarterly result on Friday(15/5) despite price is double and triple Msports. Can Msports report better QR than them in 2 weeks time? Those doubting Msports accounts do auditors sign them? :handshake:

:clap: :handshake: :thumbsup:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2015, 04:13:28 PM »

no need for that, u see what happen yesterday... I can make money without using any money :) While you are busy yakking away, I saw an opportunity with GSB when people read the annoumcement wrongly and panic sell. I grab GSB until even my own eyes also pop up.. cos I got no money to pay up, true enough people come to their senses when they read the details.

Immediately GSB climb back to 11sen the next day, I just contra off to get back my capital and keep lots of free GSB shares :) I could have sold them for contra profit but I think better keep those free shares because GSB future will be very very interesting.

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2015, 12:23:58 PM »

To me, very unlikely it can fall below 12sen.. even if it falls below, it will be a brief and will bounce back very quickly. Chances for it to move upwards are very high because everything seems to be favourable to MSPORTS - Johnmaster
2 working days more from previous 2 working weeks....... in KPJ icu again?  :D

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2015, 12:27:24 PM »
no need for that, u see what happen yesterday... I can make money without using any money :) While you are busy yakking away, I saw an opportunity with GSB when people read the annoumcement wrongly and panic sell. I grab GSB until even my own eyes also pop up.. cos I got no money to pay up, true enough people come to their senses when they read the details.

Immediately GSB climb back to 11sen the next day, I just contra off to get back my capital and keep lots of free GSB shares :) I could have sold them for contra profit but I think better keep those free shares because GSB future will be very very interesting.
Hmm, contra opportunity on GSB? That doesn't seems like you? I thought no gambling and long term on GSB? You seems to forgot what you lied?  :giggle:

Offline johnmaster

• Earl
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2015, 06:48:51 PM »
well, here it comes... MSPORTS post a profit, although reduced but still good. NTA is now increased to RM1.05/share, huge discount vs share price of 11.5sen... ( more than 900% discount ) I think should be the largest in the entire KLSE.

Lets see what happens tomorrow , unfortunately KLSE sentiment not very good, otherwise it should perform well.

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2015, 06:52:27 PM »
well, here it comes... MSPORTS post a profit, although reduced but still good. NTA is now increased to RM1.05/share, huge discount vs share price of 11.5sen... ( more than 900% discount ) I think should be the largest in the entire KLSE.

Lets see what happens tomorrow , unfortunately KLSE sentiment not very good, otherwise it should perform well.
New TP RM0.30?  :S