Author Topic: Recomendations 6-May-2015 : MSPORTS 12sen STRONG BUY  (Read 18384 times)

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
Re: Recomendations 6-May-2015 : MSPORTS 12sen STRONG BUY
« Reply #200 on: June 01, 2016, 10:21:49 AM »
no issues to me because I just move my money from MSPORTS into FGV. No issues to me if all of you make money from MSPORTS.

His wife needs to control his gambling.  :cash:
Bought DLady in 1993  for RM 6,800. Now worth RM 224,000, excluding dividends.  Next doubling RM 448,000 !!!  This is the wonder of compounding.

Buy and hold quality companies for the long haul, and you will likely be handsomely rewarded for that patience.

Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum

« Reply #200 on: June 01, 2016, 10:21:49 AM »

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #201 on: June 23, 2016, 03:42:06 PM »
JM has been punished severely by MSport and FGV.

Hoping he has learned from his mistakes.

Bought DLady in 1993  for RM 6,800. Now worth RM 224,000, excluding dividends.  Next doubling RM 448,000 !!!  This is the wonder of compounding.

Buy and hold quality companies for the long haul, and you will likely be handsomely rewarded for that patience.

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #202 on: August 30, 2016, 06:25:45 PM »
Let me make it formal. I am recommending everyone to buy MSPORTS at 12sen.

After hearing many people here losing money, I am giving you this recommendation so that you can win back some money.

Why MSPORTS ?

The only thing that is causing MSPORTS price to drop to 12sen is the fear of fraud in China stocks. Today after the RA incident... even with local counters we still face the same danger. Be it China or local, we have to keep alert. MSPORTS definitely do post a concern because it has not been giving out dividend despite, very good profits over the years, PE 1.8X, NTA about 90sen and a very strong financial conditions in their books and their huge cash pile.

Why it has not given any dividends ? Their excuse is they are expanding into fashion http://www.evidoma.com.cn/ and needs a lot of cash to do it. This is a good thing actually but some how investor cannot accept this reason for China based company. If we look at the other China company, XINQUAN.. also shoes and expending into garments and also not giving dividend for a long time, also share price being battered badly into PE=2x.  Then XINQUAN was being pressured into giving dividend, and finally XINQUAN did it by giving a 2sen dividend... immediately it rose from 39sen to 60sen. At 60sen, dividend yield is about 3%... which is more or less what most companies give.

Coming back to MSPORTS, there is a good chance MSPORTS will also be pressured to give dividends. Having only 500 million shares, if they were to give 1 sen dividend, it will only cost them RM5 million. Chicken feed for them. 1 sen dividend for a 12sen counter is a lot, its about 8% yield... adjusting to 3% yield, MSPORTS share price should be 30sen... So I believe MSPORTS share price will easily hit above 25sen if 1 sen dividend is announced  ( easily 100% gain from 12sen ). With the new Chief Financial Officer from GreenYield Berhad, chances of dividend is very high because GreenYield Berhad gives regular dividends to their shareholders. This CFO may be able to influence MSPORTS to do the same.

Other than dividend, everything else is in MSPORTS favour, low oil price for the past few month will give them cheaper raw material.. meaning next financial results will be good. New business unit Evidoma should be contributing also.

Coming back to fear of fraud, MSPORTS is also listed in TAIWAN, so we have another layer of protection. Slightly safer than some other China based company and even some of our local companies. No matter China or local, we have to keep our eyes on any shares we hold.

Good luck buying into MSPORTS at 12sen. Target within this month.

To me, very unlikely it can fall below 12sen.. even if it falls below, it will be a brief and will bounce back very quickly. Chances for it to move upwards are very high because everything seems to be favourable to MSPORTS.
Johnmaster's brilliant fiction writing.  :thumbsup:

In memory of Johnmaster in KPJ hospital or GSB annual meeting room...whichever preferred!  :D
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline ongchef

• Marquess
« Reply #203 on: August 31, 2016, 02:23:09 PM »
Johnmaster's brilliant fiction writing.  :thumbsup:

In memory of Johnmaster in KPJ hospital or GSB annual meeting room...whichever preferred!  :D
;),......manyak panlai,hiding in Bt Cave helping wife sell NCK,,,,,(ngachoykai) ;)

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #204 on: August 31, 2016, 02:26:21 PM »
;),......manyak panlai,hiding in Bt Cave helping wife sell NCK,,,,,(ngachoykai) ;)

:thumbsup: :D :D :D

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #205 on: August 31, 2016, 03:17:42 PM »
ong ala Nampak lia kah? Kilim sahlam ok!  :D :D :handshake: :handshake:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #206 on: July 04, 2017, 01:15:16 PM »

After hearing many people here losing money, I am giving you this recommendation so that you can win back some money.

Why MSPORTS ?

The only thing that is causing MSPORTS price to drop to 12sen is the fear of fraud in China stocks. Today after the RA incident... even with local counters we still face the same danger. Be it China or local, we have to keep alert. MSPORTS definitely do post a concern because it has not been giving out dividend despite, very good profits over the years, PE 1.8X, NTA about 90sen and a very strong financial conditions in their books and their huge cash pile.

Why it has not given any dividends ? Their excuse is they are expanding into fashion http://www.evidoma.com.cn/ and needs a lot of cash to do it. This is a good thing actually but some how investor cannot accept this reason for China based company. If we look at the other China company, XINQUAN.. also shoes and expending into garments and also not giving dividend for a long time, also share price being battered badly into PE=2x.  Then XINQUAN was being pressured into giving dividend, and finally XINQUAN did it by giving a 2sen dividend... immediately it rose from 39sen to 60sen. At 60sen, dividend yield is about 3%... which is more or less what most companies give.

Coming back to MSPORTS, there is a good chance MSPORTS will also be pressured to give dividends. Having only 500 million shares, if they were to give 1 sen dividend, it will only cost them RM5 million. Chicken feed for them. 1 sen dividend for a 12sen counter is a lot, its about 8% yield... adjusting to 3% yield, MSPORTS share price should be 30sen... So I believe MSPORTS share price will easily hit above 25sen if 1 sen dividend is announced  ( easily 100% gain from 12sen ). With the new Chief Financial Officer from GreenYield Berhad, chances of dividend is very high because GreenYield Berhad gives regular dividends to their shareholders. This CFO may be able to influence MSPORTS to do the same.

Other than dividend, everything else is in MSPORTS favour, low oil price for the past few month will give them cheaper raw material.. meaning next financial results will be good. New business unit Evidoma should be contributing also.

Coming back to fear of fraud, MSPORTS is also listed in TAIWAN, so we have another layer of protection. Slightly safer than some other China based company and even some of our local companies. No matter China or local, we have to keep our eyes on any shares we hold.

To me, very unlikely it can fall below 12sen.. even if it falls below, it will be a brief and will bounce back very quickly. Chances for it to move upwards are very high because everything seems to be favourable to MSPORTS.
KUALA LUMPUR (July 4): Bursa Malaysia has issued a notice to show cause on delisting of Multi Sports Holdings Ltd’s shares from the exchange, following the bourse’s rejection of the company’s application for a further extension of time for the submission of its financial statements.

In a filing today, Multi Sports said it had failed to issue the financial statements for the financial year ended Dec 31, 2015 (FY15), and for the quarters ended June 30 and Sept 30, 2016.

“Multi Sports has failed to announce the outstanding financial statements to Bursa on or before June 30, 2017, and no further extension of time is granted to the company.

“Multi Sports is required to make written representations supported by documentary evidence, if any, to Bursa, within five market days from the date of the above notice i.e. on or before July 10, 2017, as to why the securities of the company should not be delisted from the official list of Bursa Securities,” it said.

Meanwhile, in the event the bourse decides to delist the company, the securities will be removed upon expiry of seven market days from the date of notification of the decision, unless an appeal is made within the prescribed timeframe.

“In the event Bursa decides not to delist the company, other appropriate action/penalty(ies) may be imposed, pursuant to the Main Market requirements,” Multi Sports said.

Trading in Multi Sports’ shares has been suspended since May 10, 2016. The stock was last traded at 3.5 sen, giving it a market capitalisation of RM21.24 million.

*There goes Johnmaster brilliant analysis on MSPORTS!.....to the jamban!  :giggle:

Online yeptw

• Baronet
« Reply #207 on: July 04, 2017, 01:40:14 PM »
seem like all china listed companies unable to issue financial statement, sooner or later...
all shall end up delisting  :S :S :S

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #208 on: July 04, 2017, 01:47:30 PM »
Made In China counters = cornman counters  :D :D :D

Online ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #209 on: July 04, 2017, 01:56:00 PM »
Sifu KYY also kena corn by a Made In China counter ?  :D :D :D

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #210 on: September 10, 2017, 12:56:56 AM »
Did anyone run after robbing the bank?  :shake: :D
:giggle: :think:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #211 on: September 10, 2017, 12:57:30 AM »

Why MSPORTS ?

Where is MSPORTS now? Heaven or hell?  :giggle:

Online Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
« Reply #212 on: September 10, 2017, 07:07:48 AM »
Msports like long time never announce result liao. Why?
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #213 on: September 10, 2017, 07:48:14 AM »
His wife needs to control his gambling.  :cash:

My sincere and friendly advice.

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #214 on: November 02, 2017, 08:23:59 AM »
BURSA MALAYSIA SECURITIES PUBLICLY REPRIMANDS MULTI SPORTS HOLDINGS LTD AND 5 DIRECTORS AND FINES 3 DIRECTORS
01 Nov 2017

Why MSPORTS ?

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #215 on: November 02, 2017, 08:28:48 AM »
Johnmaster is just overconfident.  He did not realise how bad he is in his investing.   Sad.

These 3 counters, very similar...  XINQUAN, MSPORTS and XDL

I will rate them as 1. XINQUAN. 2. MSPORTS, 3. XDL

XINQUAN has already risen to 60sen, which now makes MSPORTS more attractive for now. XDL is still not very attractive for now because valuation wise, it is behind both XINQUAN and MSPORTS and its share vol has ballooned to 1 billion+ very hard to move.

so the choice is very clear, its MSPORTS for this round.

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2017, 05:45:31 PM »
Now PN 17

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2017, 05:47:46 PM »
These 3 counters, very similar...  XINQUAN, MSPORTS and XDL

I will rate them as 1. XINQUAN. 2. MSPORTS, 3. XDL

XINQUAN has already risen to 60sen, which now makes MSPORTS more attractive for now. XDL is still not very attractive for now because valuation wise, it is behind both XINQUAN and MSPORTS and its share vol has ballooned to 1 billion+ very hard to move.

so the choice is very clear, its MSPORTS for this round.

What lessons can we take home from this thread?

Online ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #218 on: November 14, 2017, 09:34:31 PM »

Lessons taken home : Made In China counters = cornman counters  :D :D :D

Online master wahsing

• Viscount
« Reply #219 on: November 14, 2017, 09:46:18 PM »
Lessons taken home : Made In China counters = cornman counters  :D :D :D

except hengyuan !

Online ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #220 on: November 14, 2017, 09:59:45 PM »
except hengyuan !

Hengyuan got pay dividend from 2014 till now ?  ;) ;) ;)

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #221 on: November 15, 2017, 05:08:46 AM »

Err...... never believed in Johnmaster ever again?  :speechless:

Online ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #222 on: November 15, 2017, 09:33:29 AM »
Err...... never believed in Johnmaster ever again?  :speechless:

JM oredi not here for U to believe ever again lah.  :D :D :D

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #223 on: November 15, 2017, 10:33:56 AM »
JM oredi not here for U to believe ever again lah.  :D :D :D
Life is full of suprises.......out of nowhere suddenly ORIENT appears! So you never know when he's coming out of nowhere......even that rascal Leno might turn up or that egolistic Dorky..... :sweat:

Online ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #224 on: November 15, 2017, 11:01:53 AM »
Life is full of suprises.......out of nowhere suddenly ORIENT appears! So you never know when he's coming out of nowhere......even that rascal Leno might turn up or that egolistic Dorky..... :sweat:

Mani players become MIA (missing in action) in our mkt.  :D :D :D

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #225 on: November 15, 2017, 11:23:23 AM »
Mani players become MIA (missing in action) in our mkt.  :D :D :D
Investlah is a tough place to be. Only the fittest and strongest stays........ :P

Online yeptw

• Baronet
« Reply #226 on: November 15, 2017, 12:48:59 PM »
Investlah is a tough place to be. Only the fittest and strongest stays........ :P

Me?

Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum

« Reply #226 on: November 15, 2017, 12:48:59 PM »