Author Topic: I EAT HIBISCS  (Read 49701 times)

Offline benhur

• Companion of Honour
Re: I EAT HIBISCS
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2015, 11:32:54 AM »
Ok at least they are being transparent. However be prepared for anything!  8)
Ouch !!!
You sounded ominous, can be very good or very bad.
 :phew: :phew: :phew:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2015, 03:37:06 PM »
HIBISCUS PETROLEUM BERHAD

Type  Announcement
Subject OTHERS

Description Media  Release - Ping Petroleum and Hibiscus Petroleum To Acquire Operated Interest of Anasuria Cluster

We attach herewith our media release dated 6 August 2015 entitled "Ping Petroleum and Hibiscus Petroleum To Acquire Operated Interest of Anasuria Cluster".

This announcement is dated 6 August 2015.

8)
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2015, 03:53:24 PM »

Type  Announcement
Subject TRANSACTIONS (CHAPTER 10 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)
 NON RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS
Description PROPOSED ACQUISITION

HIBISCUS PETROLEUM BERHAD (“HIBISCUS PETROLEUM” OR “COMPANY”)

PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY ANASURIA HIBISCUS UK LIMITED, AN INDIRECT WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF HIBISCUS PETROLEUM, OF 50% INTEREST IN THE ANASURIA CLUSTER FOR A TOTAL CASH CONSIDERATION OF US$52.5 MILLION (OR EQUIVALENT TO RM199.1 MILLION) (“PROPOSED ACQUISITION”)

On behalf of the Board of Directors of Hibiscus Petroleum, CIMB Investment Bank Berhad wishes to announce that on 6 August 2015, Anasuria Hibiscus UK Limited, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, together with Ping Petroleum UK Limited entered into two conditional sale and purchase agreements in relation to the Proposed Acquisition.

The details of the Proposed Acquisition are set out in the attachment.

8)
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline Joe99

• Baronet
  • Don't Worry, Be Happy! Tomorrow another day!
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2015, 04:03:20 PM »
Now got producing asset cheap2 and got FPSO as bonus - So OLY - what price you think will open tomorrow :handshake: :)

Offline Joe99

• Baronet
  • Don't Worry, Be Happy! Tomorrow another day!
« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2015, 08:51:02 AM »
FUYOH!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Some smart Engineer already done all the calculations for this purchase :thumbsup:

HE SAY THE TOTAL PROFITS ARE RM4.3 billion after 12 year production. :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

COST OF OIL is USD28 per barrel

"""Now the real hardcore maths:

Refer to page 20 (for data) of the announcement:

http://disclosure.bursamalaysia.com/FileAccess/apbursaweb/download?id=67737&name=EA_GA_ATTACHMENTS

Calculation is as follow:

1 MMBtu 28.263682 m3
Oil price (USD per bbl) 55
Gas price (USD per MMBtu) 2.8
£ vs USD 1.5612
Years of Production 12 years
No of days 4380
Capex Further Spending for Uplift 2 years

(p) Oil Production (bbl) 40,400,000
(q). Oil Production per day (bbl) 9,223.74 per day
(r) Gas production (Standard cubic meters (Sf3) 27,900,000,000 - 27.9 billion
(s) Conversion from Cubit Feet to Sm3 0.02831685
(t) Gas production (Standard cubic meters - Sm3) 790,040,115 (s x r)

(a) Capital expenditure USD 181,258,440 (Based on December 2014 production and data cost for capex per year and this is for 2 years)
(b) Operating expenditure USD 873,112,970 (Based on December 2014 production and data cost for Opex per year for the next 12 years)
(c) ASSET PURCHASE PRICE USD110,000,000.00
(A) Total cash outflow (a)+(b)+(c) = USD1,164,371,000

(e) Total Oil revenue 2,222,000,000
(f) Total Gas revenue 78,266,950
(g) Total cash inflow 2,300,267,000

(B) Net cash (Net Profits) USD 1,135,896 ,000 or RM 4,316,403,000

Total revenue (g) 2,300,267,000
Total capex / operating expenditure (A) (1,164,371)
EBITDA (B) USD1,135,896 ,000 or RM4.3 billion ringgit

****Cost of production per bbl or oil USD28.82 [(A / p)] ********************

With the cost of production of OIL as low at USD28/barrel this is definitely a very good deal. Even at Oil price at USD45, the flower has BLOSSOMED and has plenty to offer for years to come!"""

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2015, 09:56:10 AM »
PETALING JAYA: Hibiscus Petroleum Bhd has entered into a sale and purchase agreement to acquire a 50% stake in the producing fields of the Anasuria Cluster oil and gas fields, in the North Sea, for US$52.5mil (RM199.1mil).

The acquisition includes a floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) facility.

Hibiscus, an independent oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) company, is buying the fields via its wholly-owned unit, Anasuria Hibiscus UK Ltd. The remaining 50% stake will be taken up by Ping Petroleum Ltd.

Bermuda-incorporated Ping Petroleum is an independent upstream company that focuses on shallow water offshore production and development opportunities in South-East Asia. It has operating offices in Malaysia and Texas, the United States.

Hibiscus was suspended yesterday and will resume trading today. Its last traded price was 87 sen.

The stock has been on an uptrend since June, when it started climbing from the 68 sen level.

The Anasuria cluster has been producing oil since 1996 and as such has a proven and producing resource base. It averaged approximately 5,500 barrels per day in 2014.

The cluster has total reserves of 45 million barrels.

The former owners of the Anasuria Cluster fields are Shell UK Ltd, Shell EP Offshore Ventures Limited and Esso Exploration and Production UK Limited.

“The acquisition of the Anasuria Cluster is subject to regulatory approvals, and third party consents, including the UK Government’s approval and Hibiscus shareholder approval,” said Hibiscus.

The cluster is located about 175km east of Aberdeen in the UK Central North Sea, consists of a 100% interest in the Anasuria FPSO and four producing fields which are Teal, Teal South, Guillemot A and a 38.65% interest in the Cook field.

In a statement, Ken Pereira, managing director of Hibiscus commented: “This acquisition will complete our company’s strategy of acquiring a balanced portfolio of assets which includes exploration, development and producing assets within five years of listing our company. We will be able to cut our teeth as operator in conjunction with Ping in one of the world’s foremost oil and gas production basins.

“The Anasuria Cluster has development potential for a company of the size of Hibiscus and provides us with an excellent foundation upon which we can build a significant North Sea presence.”

Hibiscus was floated on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia on July 25, 2011 as Malaysia and South-East Asia’s first special-purpose acquisition company.

Following the completion of the acquisition of a 35% stake in Lime Petroleum Plc in April 2012, Hibiscus become a full-fledged oil and gas E&P company.

It has exploration assets and licences in the Middle East, Norway, South Asia, East Asia and Oceania regions.
8) :handshake:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2015, 09:58:13 AM »
Hibiscus fixes 5th tranche of placement shares at 75 sen

Thursday, 30 July 2015

PETALING JAYA: Hibiscus Petroleum Bhd has fixed the issue price of the fifth tranche of its placement shares at 75 sen per placement share.

The issue price represents a discount of 7 sen or about 8.54% to the five-day volume weighted average market price of the shares up to and including July 28, 2015, being the market day immediately prior to the price-fixing date, of about 82 sen.

Hibiscus, Malaysia’s first listed independent oil and gas exploration and production company, was floated on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia on July 25, 2011.

It is also South-East Asia’s first special-purpose acquisition company (SPAC).

Following the completion of the acquisition of a 35% stake in Lime Petroleum Plc in April 2012, Hibiscus Petroleum is now a full-fledged oil and gas exploration and production company.

It focuses on the development of small and medium-sized oil and gas fields in the Middle East, Norway, South Asia, East Asia and Oceania regions.

In Australia, its assets include the West Seahorse field, where the field development plan has already been approved and VIC/P57, which contains the Sea Lion exploration area. These are held through wholly owned subsidiary Carnarvon Hibiscus Pty Ltd.

The company has a 100% stake in West Seahorse and 75% interests in VIC/P57.

Hibiscus’ portfolio of assets in Norway, encompassing some 15 oil well licences, is held through its 35%-owned unit Lime Petroleum plc.

Through Lime, Hibiscus also has participating interests in two exploration wells in the Middle East, namely Oman Block 50 and Sharjah Offshore, in which the company has stakes of 22% and 35% respectively.

Recently, the company called off a bid to acquire a 25% stake in the Kitan oilfield for US$18mil (RM66.2mil), located in the Timor Sea, from Talisman Energy Inc.

It said the decision to terminate the deal was because the conditions precedent to a share sale agreement had not been met by the cut-off date of May 31, 2015.

* Previous article.  8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2015, 02:56:48 PM »
Can Pereira finally take Hibiscus to next level?

His biggest challenge has been to keep investors believing in him and the firm

THE introduction of special purpose acquisition companies or SPACs in Malaysia’s stock market back in 2011 has been a watershed event. It put Bursa Malaysia on the capital markets map as it is one of the few exchanges the world over to allow the listings of these cash shells.

One of the main reasons for the creation of SPACs is to enable entrepreneurs to raise capital for venturing into businesses that they are knowledgeable in.

And inadvertently, the first entrepreneur to embark on a SPAC listing here has become a sort of poster boy for SPACs in Malaysia.

Dr Kenneth Pereira had spent a good 19 years at the then known Sapura Crest Petroleum Bhd, rising to the position of chief operating officer. Sapura Crest was then Malaysia’s largest oil and gas service provider, which later morphed into Sapura Kencana Bhd.

Following his long stint at Sapura, Pereira then jumped at the opportunity to start Malaysia’s first SPAC, Hibiscus Petroleum Bhd. He assembling a small core team and had initially worked out of a house in Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.

Since Hibiscus’ floatation in July 2011, 57-year-old Pereira hasn’t stopped working to make Hibiscus a success.

Aside from almost single-handedly raising some RM6mil from pre IPO investors, and following that with raising RM235mil from the actual listing exercise, Pereira led Hibiscus to raise another RM170mil via a couple of post listing fund raising exercises.

On July 2011, Hibiscus inked its qualifying acquisition (QA) to buy a 35% stake in Lime Petroleum plc for RM165mil. Lime Petroleum is an early-exploration outfit and owns three oil exploration concessions in Middle East,

Following that, Hibiscus signed numerous other deals, which have led it to having a presence in oil and gas assets in such far reaches as Norway, Middle East and Australia. Hibiscus transformed from a SPAC into an independent oil and gas exploration and production company.

But despite all this activity, Hibiscus has yet to show any significant cash flows from its acquisitions, its critics have pointed out.

Pereira’s biggest challenge has been to keep investors still believing in him and the company.

Ultimately, companies like Hibisbus would have to show sufficient cash flows, to put them in a good position to reward their shareholders via dividends, for example.

The oil price crash since a year ago, has put a major dampener on all companies involved in this space.

Incidentally, other oil and gas SPACs which have listed after Hibiscus, have sought to focus on only acquiring producing assets.

This was to ensure that they would be buying assets which are cash-flow producing from the start.

However, buying such assets have not been easy. For example, after months of pursuing and agreeing on initial terms, Sona Petroluem Bhd, the third SPAC to get listed on Bursa Malaysia, eventually called off its proposed deal with UK-listed Ophir Energy Plc with regards to the acquisition of Salamander Energy (Bualuang) Ltd’s gas producing assets offshore Thailand.

Sona’s head honcho Datuk Seri Hadian Hashim is another popular name in this sphere of business.

With SPACs being given a three year time frame to wrap up their qualifying acquisition (QA), Sona, which listed in 2013, has only about a year to get it done, failing which monies raised from its IPO will be returned to shareholders.

Another oil and gas SPAC, which listed after Hibiscus and before Sona, CLIQ Energy Bhd, has yet to complete its QA and is also running out of time to so.

In this regard, Pereira stands out as the only SPAC CEO to have not only gone through the QA but also having kept investor interest in his company alive despite not showing any significant earnings yet.

But just this week, Hibiscus announced a watershed deal, one which could finally nudge it into a position of generating healthy cash flows.

On Thursday, Hibiscus said it had entered into a sale and purchase agreement to acquire a 50% stake in the producing fields of the Anasuria Cluster oil and gas fields in the North Sea, for US$52.5mil (RM199.1mil).

The Anasuria Cluster has been producing oil since 1996 and as such has a proven and producing resource base. It averaged approximately 5,500 barrels per day in 2014.

According to the terms of the agreement, the deal is being back-dated to Jan 1, 2015.

Hence if the agreement is concluded and taking into account Hibiscus’ 50% stake, this would roughly translate into a revenue of some US$30mil, assuming an average oil price of US$50 per barrel produced over seven months.

According to the stock exchange filing by Hibiscus, the cluster has 40.4 million barrels of proven and probable (2P) oil reserves and 27.9 billion standard cubic feet of 2P gas reserves, all of which could potentially translate into lucrative earnings for Hibiscus, despite the depressed oil and gas prices.

Clearly, these are promising numbers.

As Pereira himself put it: “This acquisition will complete Hibiscus’ strategy of acquiring a balanced portfolio of assets which includes exploration, development and producing assets within five years of listing.”

But time will tell if Pereira and Hibiscus will be able to finally achieve positive cash flows from the assets that it has acquired, and thus lay claim to becoming the first SPAC to have transformed from idea to profit.

8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2015, 07:32:57 PM »

Tuesday, 11 Aug 2015

6:48PM  HIBISCS     MERCURY PACIFIC MARINE PTE LTD (327,700 units Transacted) 

6:48PM  HIBISCS     MERCURY PACIFIC MARINE PTE LTD (1,500,000 units Transacted) 

6:48PM  HIBISCS     MERCURY PACIFIC MARINE PTE LTD (1,194,000 units Transacted) 

8)

Offline ravz

• Civilian
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2015, 09:25:41 AM »
Any idea why hibiscus dropping very fast

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2015, 04:28:21 PM »
Bear in mind, this stock has already hit it's bottom. Opportunity arises.

:P :clap:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2015, 04:52:31 PM »
Eat Eat Eat..........all millionaires makan!

EATEN:P

Offline Power Ranger

• Knight
  • Trend Follower
« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2015, 05:12:53 PM »
EATEN:P

Technically, there is no good reason to buy this Hibiscus.

You could be catching a falling knife.   ;) ;) ;)

Cheap can be cheaper.  :D :D :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2015, 05:31:19 PM »
Technically, there is no good reason to buy this Hibiscus.

You could be catching a falling knife.   ;) ;) ;)

Cheap can be cheaper.  :D :D :D
I agreed!  :clap: :thumbsup:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2015, 05:54:22 PM »
Carnarvon Hibiscus to spud Sea Lion well

Monday, Oct 19, 2015

Hibiscus Petroleum Berhad’s (Hibiscus Petroleum) wholly-owned subsidiary, Carnarvon Hibiscus Pty Ltd (CHPL) is pleased to announce that the West Telesto drilling rig has now been demobilized from its previous assignment and will be handed over to CHPL next week. The spud date for the CHPL operated Sea Lion-1 exploration well is expected by 25 October 2015.

The overall Sea Lion exploration drilling program is expected to take up to 30 days. The Sea Lion prospect is located 6km from the West Seahorse field. In the event of a commercial discovery at Sea Lion, there exists potential for an integrated development with West Seahorse, thereby materially reducing development and operating expenditure.

The estimated prospective unrisked recoverable resources is between 8 and 15 million barrels of oil, with a good probability of success.

*Dear, lord of all Aliens, please let Oly enjoy a good ride of speculation within 30 days starting from 25 October onwards. AChooooo!!!!!!!  8)

Offline Richard188

• Marquess
  • Check 10 Years Monthly Charts First Before You BUY
    • Richard188
« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2015, 07:58:00 PM »
oly, you still have this hibiscs shares ? 
:hi:

* REMEMBER STOCK MARKET NEVER DIE ONLY YOURSELF DIE IF YOU TRADE WRONGLY *

* KLCI CRASH *

feb 08 to oct 08 = 553 points
jul 11 to sep 11 = 200
dec 14 to jan 15 = 102

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #116 on: October 20, 2015, 08:10:29 PM »
oly, you still have this hibiscs shares ?
Old batch disposed on 10th August, 2015, now just bought one new batch loh! Richard, pls make some effort in investigating a person lah. You seems like an Inspector without gadget....  :giggle:

>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.investlah.com/forum/index.php/topic,70221.msg1422635.html#msg1422635

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2015, 11:27:36 AM »
Oly have to switch plan....... :speechless:

Price fight at RM0.63..... :shake:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #118 on: October 26, 2015, 07:32:39 PM »

HIBISCUS PETROLEUM BERHAD - PRESS RELEASE

SEA LION EXPLORATION WELL SPUD

Drilling operations commenced on 26 October 2015

Kuala Lumpur, 26 October 2015: Hibiscus Petroleum Berhad’s (Hibiscus Petroleum) wholly-owned subsidiary, Carnarvon Hibiscus Pty Ltd (CHPL) is pleased to announce that it commenced drilling operations at its Sea Lion-1 exploration well on 26 October 2015, following Hibiscus Petroleum’s earlier press release of 16 October 2015.
The West Telesto drilling rig was assigned to CHPL on 20 October 2015 and arrived at the Sea Lion site two days later, following a 196 mile tow from its original location. Following an incident-free onsite preparation, the Sea Lion well was successfully spud at 9:45am (KL time) on 26 October 2015.

The planned total depth of the Sea Lion well is 1,800m and the exploration program is expected to take up to 30 days.
The Sea Lion prospect is located offshore northwest of the Gippsland Basin (permit VIC/P57) where CHPL holds a 75.1% interest, and is approximately 6 km from the West Seahorse field (permit VIC/L31) where CHPL holds a 100% interest. In the event of a commercial discovery, Sea Lion offers potential for an integrated development with West Seahorse.

The estimated prospective unrisked recoverable resources at Sea Lion is between 8 and 15 million barrels of oil, with a good probability of success.

Let the game begin.........  :clap: :sweat: :phew:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2015, 02:29:04 PM »
Wednesday, 28 Oct 2015

5:29PM  HIBISCS     MUHAMMAD SYAFIQ BALJIT BIN ABDULLAH (1,009,000 units Acquired) 

Tuesday, 27 Oct 2015

5:43PM  HIBISCS     MUHAMMAD SYAFIQ BALJIT BIN ABDULLAH (2,520,600 units Acquired) 

8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #120 on: November 02, 2015, 07:12:34 PM »

Release: 2 November 2015
Sea Lion-1 Drilling Progress Report

3D Oil Limited (ASX: TDO) advises that the Sea Lion-1 exploration well has reached
preliminary casing depth at 1008 metres and is currently running casing as planned.
The well is being drilled by the West Telesto jack up rig which arrived on site 22 October
2015 and commenced drilling on 26 October 2015. The planned total depth of the Sea Lion-
1 well is 1800 metres and operations are expected to be completed within approximately 2 -
3 weeks.
Sea Lion is located in offshore Gippsland Basin permit VIC/P57 where 3D Oil has a 24.9%
interest in Vic/P57 while the company’s share of Sea Lion-1 well costs is being carried up to
the extent of US$7.5 million as part of an agreement with joint venture operator Carnarvon
Hibiscus Pty Ltd (‘CHPL’) the wholly owned subsidiary of Hibiscus Petroleum.

Sea Lion is considered highly prospective as it is on a proven oil-producing trend, and
represents one of the last undrilled 4-way dip closures at the prolific ‘Top Latrobe’ level in the
Gippsland Basin. The combination of prominent mapped depth structure and the likely
presence of thick high quality reservoir sands overlain by the regional seal provides the
ingredients of a high quality target.
An independent report has assessed the Sea Lion most likely (P50) Prospective Resource at
11.0MMbbl of oil (combined probabilistic estimate for the three main target levels).

*There are still no definite bottom on this stock. IF oil was discovered, share price will go north. We are now playing the waiting game.  8)

Offline ravz

• Civilian
« Reply #121 on: November 02, 2015, 08:51:33 PM »
any idea why price down so much today

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2015, 09:42:49 AM »
Omg, what happen?

Have u dispose?
Namotasapakawatoarahatosamasamputasa

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2015, 09:48:35 AM »
Nope. I intend to execute plan B by averaging down. Just waiting until I can see a U hook.  :nod:

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2015, 09:50:16 AM »
Nope. I intend to execute plan B by averaging down. Just waiting until I can see a U hook.  :nod:
Hope it bounces back soon  :thumbsup: :handshake:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2015, 10:48:29 AM »
Big fund selling like water..... poor director picking up!  :'( :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2015, 10:51:02 AM »
Gonna break lowest....

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #127 on: November 03, 2015, 10:56:55 AM »
From 0.7 to 0.4 in a month  :phew:

Offline Lotus48

• Baron
  • 3rd in 2013 & 2015 Finalist-Stock King Competition
« Reply #128 on: November 03, 2015, 10:59:29 AM »
habis lah

Offline Con Artist

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #129 on: November 03, 2015, 10:59:42 AM »
Oil stocks. Dangerous....  :sweat:
Never con anyone so don't blame me if you lose money.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2015, 10:59:53 AM »
Normally SC will query sharp fall....  :nod:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2015, 11:00:48 AM »
I can assure you big fund selling heavily.....  :nod:

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2015, 11:01:42 AM »
Normally SC will query sharp fall....  :nod:
Why uma haven't issue

Online king

• King
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2015, 11:02:05 AM »
Oil stocks. Dangerous....  :sweat:

oily
is
slippery

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2015, 11:04:03 AM »
Friday, 30 Oct 2015

6:35PM  HIBISCS     MERCURY PACIFIC MARINE PTE LTD (2,910,000 units Transacted) 

5:56PM  HIBISCS     KENNETH GERARD PEREIRA (2,000,000 units Transferred) 

5:56PM  HIBISCS     HIBISCUS UPSTREAM SDN BHD (2,000,000 units Transferred) 

5:56PM  HIBISCS     KENNETH GERARD PEREIRA (2,000,000 units Transferred) 

MERCURY PACIFIC MARINE PTE LTD

No. Date Transaction Type No of Shares Price (RM)
1. 27/10/2015 Disposed 200,000 -
2. 27/10/2015 Disposed 110,000 -
3. 27/10/2015 Disposed 500,000 -
4. 28/10/2015 Disposed 100,000 -
5. 30/10/2015 Transferred 2,000,000

:speechless:

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2015, 11:05:28 AM »
30% drop in 2 hours!!

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2015, 11:05:43 AM »
If bad news out, this could be my first loss (if I sell instead of averaging down).  :nod:

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2015, 11:06:22 AM »
hi, sifu....PM me if u see the U
PS....my ICON worst than this...almost 50% lost
"Price is the most important factor to use in relation to value."  - Walter Schloss

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2015, 11:06:37 AM »

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2015, 11:09:21 AM »
my2cents....if tomorrow another gap down = buy sign....in other words break rm0.30...
If bad news out, this could be my first loss (if I sell instead of averaging down).  :nod:
"Price is the most important factor to use in relation to value."  - Walter Schloss

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2015, 11:12:04 AM »
Who's who:
Zainul Rahim bin Mohd Zain
Non-Independent Non-Executive Chairman

Dr Kenneth Gerard Pereira
Managing Director

Mark John Paton
Chief Business Development Officer

Stephen Dechant
Chief Development Officer

Christopher Russell Dyas
Head of Projects

Board of Directors   I   Management Team

Offices:

Hibiscus Petroleum Berhad
2nd Floor, Syed Kechik Foundation Building,
Jalan Kapas, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Under pressure >>>>> Dr Kenneth Gerard Pereira

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2015, 11:16:12 AM »
Technical indicator, oversold but no bottom yet.....
What could go wrong? They digged the wrong hole? S hole?  :S

Offline Lotus48

• Baron
  • 3rd in 2013 & 2015 Finalist-Stock King Competition
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2015, 11:16:22 AM »
kamikaze

Online king

• King
« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2015, 11:16:49 AM »
Technical indicator, oversold but no bottom yet.....
What could go wrong? They digged the wrong hole? S hole?  :S

hippo's hole ??

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #144 on: November 03, 2015, 11:18:05 AM »
OTHERS 3D Oil Limited ASX Release - Sea Lion-1 Drilling Progress Report

Type   Announcement
Subject   OTHERS
Description   3D Oil Limited ASX Release - Sea Lion-1 Drilling Progress Report
Please find attached the press release from 3D Oil Limited, following Hibiscus Petroleum Berhad’s (Hibiscus Petroleum) earlier press releases of 16 and 26 October 2015.
Hibiscus Petroleum has a 13% interest in 3D Oil Limited.
Hibiscus Petroleum’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Carnarvon Hibiscus Pty Ltd, is the operator of the Sea Lion-1 exploration well.

This announcement is dated 2 November 2015.

Offline yeptw

• Baronet
« Reply #145 on: November 03, 2015, 11:20:44 AM »
very aggressive
good to enter?

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #146 on: November 03, 2015, 11:24:07 AM »
very aggressive
good to enter?
As dangerous as gambling

Very quick profit or loss

Offline The-Keyman

• Baron
  • 2018 Investment - Defensive For Big Wave
« Reply #147 on: November 03, 2015, 11:24:16 AM »
Today very high chance limit down to 0.215
“The-Keyman” do not make any representation or warranty as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness and also accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of this forum or further communication given in relation to this forum

Online king

• King
« Reply #148 on: November 03, 2015, 11:24:22 AM »
1st  major  casualty  of  oily  stocks  ??

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2015, 11:25:52 AM »
Hold on first. Don't be too desperate. Anything can happen, suddenly no oil, suddenly digged the wrong hole....no clear indication. Do not speculate and gamble your monies.  :nod: :phew:

Remember you must be rather not earning than losing! 8)