Author Topic: I EAT HIBISCS  (Read 49700 times)

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
Re: I EAT HIBISCS
« Reply #150 on: November 03, 2015, 11:26:52 AM »
but my icon still green...but worrying now :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
1st  major  casualty  of  oily  stocks  ??
"Price is the most important factor to use in relation to value."  - Walter Schloss

Offline yeptw

• Baronet
« Reply #151 on: November 03, 2015, 11:27:45 AM »
play this kind of stocks very exciting
but normally end with grief  :D

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #152 on: November 03, 2015, 11:29:29 AM »
too fast...difficult to react :thumbsdown:
"Price is the most important factor to use in relation to value."  - Walter Schloss

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #153 on: November 03, 2015, 11:37:40 AM »
play this kind of stocks very exciting
but normally end with grief  :D
Everything was fine until yesterday.  :S
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #154 on: November 03, 2015, 11:39:10 AM »
You guys can buy bid at RM0.215 and pray to your gods hoping for Jackpot!  :D
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2015, 11:39:44 AM »
Climb back and start hold above 0.3
Namotasapakawatoarahatosamasamputasa

Offline yeptw

• Baronet
« Reply #156 on: November 03, 2015, 11:44:44 AM »
can really hold above 0.300?
interesting

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #157 on: November 03, 2015, 11:48:12 AM »

Dr Kenneth Gerard Pereira - Hibiscus Petroleum Managing Director

Can Johnmaster predict this guy feng shui like how he predicted FGV's director feng shui?  :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #158 on: November 03, 2015, 12:17:40 PM »
Hibiscus Petroleum share price tumbles

KUALA LUMPUR: Shares of Hibiscus Petroleum fell to a low of 29 sen on Tuesday as traders sold the stock despite news about its recent Sea Lion-1 exploration well.

At 11.38am, shares of  the oil and gas production and exploration company was down 22.5 sen to 29 sen. It was very actively traded with 135 million shares done.

The FBM KLCI was up 5.97 points or 0.36% to 1,670.04. Turnover was 1.359 billion shares valued at RM738.65 million. There were 423 gainers, 315 losers and 317 counters unchanged.

However, investors seemed unsure about the prospects due to the slide in crude oil prices and believed there should be a consolidation in the industry.

On Oct 27, it was reported its unit Carnavon Hibiscus Pty Ltd, has begun drilling operations at its Sea Lion-1 exploration well.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, the company said the West Telestro drilling rig was assigned to Carnarvon Hibiscus on October 20 and had arrived at the Sea Lion site two days later after a 196-mile tow from its original location.

“Following an incident-free onsite preparation, the Sea Lion well was successfully spud at 9:45am (KL time) on Oct 26,” the company said.

The planned total depth of the Sea Lion well was 1,800 metres and the exploration programme was expected to take up to 30 days.

The Sea Lion prospect was located offshore northwest of the Gippsland Basin (permit VIC/P57) where Carnarvon Hibiscus held a 75.1% interest, and was approximately 6 km from the West Seahorse field (permit VIC/L31), where Carnarvon Hibiscus holds a 100% interest.
What went wrong? Major investor has no confidence? :speechless:

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #159 on: November 03, 2015, 12:26:32 PM »
i think dig no oil....

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #160 on: November 03, 2015, 12:35:22 PM »
i think dig no oil....
They digged an S hole izzit?  :shake:

Offline yeptw

• Baronet
« Reply #161 on: November 03, 2015, 12:35:38 PM »
no oil
add oil
gambatte
don't yamate

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
« Reply #162 on: November 03, 2015, 12:40:00 PM »

Itu tin kosong. Everybody invest in a dream only.
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Online king

• King
« Reply #163 on: November 03, 2015, 12:45:38 PM »
Itu tin kosong. Everybody invest in a dream only.

該是梦醒时?!

Offline moneyman

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #164 on: November 03, 2015, 01:06:51 PM »
They digged an S hole izzit?  :shake:

Bro Oly Shyte, i think later afternoon will be another round of selling, becos they hold many shares. buyers cant sustanin the sell........ good luck  ;)

Offline APA ITU CINTA

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #165 on: November 03, 2015, 01:08:45 PM »
Tis is real gambling..

Lai lai hoot 100 lots

Offline moneyman

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #166 on: November 03, 2015, 01:10:44 PM »
Tis is real gambling..

Lai lai hoot 100 lots

lets gamble.... big or small u decide .... :D

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #167 on: November 03, 2015, 01:27:31 PM »

HIBISCS - Unusual Market Activity ("UMA") query by Bursa Securities

HIBISCUS PETROLEUM BERHAD

Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad has on 3 November 2015 issued an UMA query on the sudden sharp fall in price of HIBISCS’ shares.

In this respect, investors are advised to take note of the Company’s reply to the above UMA query which will be posted at Bursa Malaysia’s website under the company announcements,http://www.bursamalaysia.com/mar ... pany-announcements/ when making their investment decision.

The contents of the UMA query is as follows:-

We draw your attention to the sudden sharp fall in price of your Company’s shares (“trading activity”).

In light of the above and in order for investors to be able to make informed investment decisions, you are requested to respond, after making due enquiry with your directors, major shareholders and such other relevant persons, to the following queries immediately for public release in accordance with paragraph 9.11 of the Main Market Listing Requirements ("LR") :

1. Whether there is any corporate development relating to your Group’s business and affairs that has not been previously announced that may account for the trading activity including those in the stage of negotiation/discussion. If yes, kindly provide the details including status of the corporate development to enable investors to make informed investment decisions;

2. Whether there is any rumour or report concerning the business and affairs of the Group that may account for the trading activity and in this respect, you are required to comply with Paragraphs 9.09 and 9.10 of Bursa Securities LR;     

3. Whether you are aware of any other possible explanation to account for the trading activity; and       

4. Whether you are in compliance with the Bursa Securities LR, in particular Paragraph 9.03 of the Bursa securities LR on immediate disclosure obligations.

Please note that the contents of the announcement must be endorsed by the Board of Directors of the Company and the announcement must reach Bursa Securities immediately via Bursa LINK.

Announcement Info
Company Name        HIBISCUS PETROLEUM BERHAD
Stock Name        HIBISCS
Date Announced        03 Nov 2015
Category        Listing Circular
Reference Number        ILC-03112015-00001

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #168 on: November 03, 2015, 01:49:34 PM »
Hibiscus Petroleum hits all-time low, sparks Bursa query (Update)

KUALA LUMPUR: Shares of Hibiscus Petroleum fell to a low of 29 sen on Tuesday as traders sold the stock despite news about its recent Sea Lion-1 exploration well.

At 11.38am, shares of  the oil and gas production and exploration company was down 22.5 sen to 29 sen. It was very actively traded with 135 million shares done.

The FBM KLCI was up 5.97 points or 0.36% to 1,670.04. Turnover was 1.359 billion shares valued at RM738.65 million. There were 423 gainers, 315 losers and 317 counters unchanged.

However, investors seemed unsure about the prospects due to the slide in crude oil prices and believed there should be a consolidation in the industry.

On Oct 27, it was reported its unit Carnavon Hibiscus Pty Ltd, has begun drilling operations at its Sea Lion-1 exploration well.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, the company said the West Telestro drilling rig was assigned to Carnarvon Hibiscus on October 20 and had arrived at the Sea Lion site two days later after a 196-mile tow from its original location.

“Following an incident-free onsite preparation, the Sea Lion well was successfully spud at 9:45am (KL time) on Oct 26,” the company said.

The planned total depth of the Sea Lion well was 1,800 metres and the exploration programme was expected to take up to 30 days.

The Sea Lion prospect was located offshore northwest of the Gippsland Basin (permit VIC/P57) where Carnarvon Hibiscus held a 75.1% interest, and was approximately 6 km from the West Seahorse field (permit VIC/L31), where Carnarvon Hibiscus holds a 100% interest.

Banks lead KLCI higher, Hibiscus skids to historic low 

KUALA LUMPUR: Banks led the FBM KLCI higher at midday on Tuesday after several days of losses as investor confidence perked up slightly following the improvement in key regional markets.

However, oil exploration-based Hibiscus Petroleum skidded to a record low, triggered by margin calls on investor concern about its venture as crude oil prices remain weak.

At 12.30pm, the KLCI was up 6.98 points or 0.42% to 1,671.05. Turnover was 1.63 billion shares valued at RM980.08mil. There were 443 gainers, 341 losers and 312 counters unchanged.

The firmer market was also in line with the key Asian bourses while Japan was closed.

At Bursa Malaysia, HLFG was up 54 sen to RM14.64, Hong Leong Bank added 10 sen to RM14.02, while Public Bank, RHB Capital and CIMB gained four sen each to RM18.12, RM6.15 and RM4.63 respectively. Maybank rose three sen to RM8.30 and AmBank two sen to RM4.74.

Crude palm oil for third-month delivery fell RM23 to RM2,308 due to the weak crude oil prices.

However, there was a mild rebound in plantations after the previous day’s selling, with PPB Group up 38 sen to RM15.66, KL Kepong added 10 sen to RM22.66 and IOI Corp two sen to RM4.33.

Karex rose 19 sen to RM3.73 on expectation of strong earnings.

Puncak Niaga added 13 sen to RM2.97 after it fixed the entitlement date for its RM1 special dividend.

Hibiscus was the most active, sliding 19 sen to 32.5 sen with 181 million shares done, but off the earlier low of 25.5 sen.

Tenaga Nasional lost two sen to RM12.64. Among the telcos, TM, Axiata and DiGi edged up one sen each to RM6.59, RM6.15 and RM5.28 while Maxis gained three sen to RM6.59.

US light crude oil rose nine cents to US$46.23 but Brent dipped one cent to US$48.78. Petronas Gas gained eight sen to RM22.98, Petronas Daganagan added six sen to RM22.56 and Petronas Chemicals one sen to RM6.32.

The ringgit firmed up to 4.2840 to the US dollar compared with 4.3003 the previous day while it was at 6.6076 to the pound sterling from 6.6383 and it weaken against the Singapore dollar at 3.0691 from 3.0680.

Among the key regional markets,

Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Index rose 1.37% to 22,676.17;

Shanghai’s Composite Index rose 0.02% to 3,325.67;

Taiwan’s Taiex rose 1.07% to 8,706.67;

South Korea’s Kospi rose 0.54% to 2,046.15 and

Singapore’s Straits Times Index gained 1.10% to 3,007.08.

Spot gold rose US$3.06 to US$1,136.90 per ounce.

UNUSUAL MARKET ACTIVITY

03 Nov 2015

Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”) has issued an Unusual Market Activity (“UMA”) query to HIBISCUS PETROLEUM BERHAD (stock short name: HIBISCS and stock code: 5199) today due to sudden sharp fall in price of the Company’s shares.

Offline Gladiator

• Baron
« Reply #169 on: November 03, 2015, 01:51:09 PM »
I just join this topic now can hoot or not ???

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #170 on: November 03, 2015, 01:56:24 PM »
Bro Oly Shyte, i think later afternoon will be another round of selling, becos they hold many shares. buyers cant sustanin the sell........ good luck  ;)
Yup....but suddenly next few days or weeks got oil, wah.....terus north!  :P

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #171 on: November 03, 2015, 01:57:43 PM »
Whoever joins Hibiscus after 2:30pm must be pure dare devil gamblers!  :D

No pain no gain?  ;) :D

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
« Reply #172 on: November 03, 2015, 02:05:00 PM »
Unusually bad quarter result coming soon?? Bankrupted? :sweat:
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline Gladiator

• Baron
« Reply #173 on: November 03, 2015, 02:06:52 PM »

What you think can gambles ???  I just finish read everything in this topic..

I have no time to do research so as long as got 50:50 chance I will bet.

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
« Reply #174 on: November 03, 2015, 02:10:32 PM »
 :D :clap:
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline The-Keyman

• Baron
  • 2018 Investment - Defensive For Big Wave
« Reply #175 on: November 03, 2015, 02:35:44 PM »
UMA - Bursa queries Hibiscus as the most active stock leads decliners

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 3): Bursa Malaysia has queried Hibiscus Petroleum Bhd ( Valuation: 0.90, Fundamental: 1.55) on the sharp drop in its share price today.

Hibiscus fell as much as 26 sen or 50% to 25.5 sen. At 12:30pm, the stock pared losses at 32.5 sen for a market capitalisation of RM318.8 million.

Hibiscus saw some 182 million shares transacted. The stock had declined 62% this year, versus the FBM KLCI's 5% drop.

Exchange regulator Bursa told Hibiscus : "We draw your attention to the sudden sharp fall in price of your company’s shares."

Hibiscus had not responded to Bursa's query at the time of writing.

Fund managers told theedgemarkets.com that there were margin calls on Hibiscus shares. Margin calls happen when stock broking firms sell shares in their clients' accounts to recover the money loaned to them to buy shares.

William Capital chief investment officer Willian Ng Kok Kiong said Affin Hwang had been disposing of Hibiscus shares, hence the plunge in the share price.  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

"Affin Hwang was disposing of the shares," Ng said.
“The-Keyman” do not make any representation or warranty as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness and also accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of this forum or further communication given in relation to this forum

Offline yeptw

• Baronet
« Reply #176 on: November 03, 2015, 02:37:21 PM »
took all profit 0.335 (bgt in the morning) :P
miss the uptrend now...

Offline The-Keyman

• Baron
« Reply #177 on: November 03, 2015, 02:38:53 PM »
took all profit 0.335 (bgt in the morning) :P
miss the uptrend now...

What was your entry price?  :handshake:
“The-Keyman” do not make any representation or warranty as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness and also accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of this forum or further communication given in relation to this forum

Offline yeptw

• Baronet
« Reply #178 on: November 03, 2015, 02:42:15 PM »
1st buy 0.35
2nd buy 0.27
average 0.31+ loh...
had a scare in the AM, now relieved

Offline The-Keyman

• Baron
« Reply #179 on: November 03, 2015, 02:47:34 PM »
1st buy 0.35
2nd buy 0.27
average 0.31+ loh...
had a scare in the AM, now relieved

:thumbsup: :cash:

Better than nothing to profit  :handshake:

Offline Irwan-Ahmad

• Knight
« Reply #180 on: November 03, 2015, 03:15:16 PM »

i will just answer you ....   this counter directior is indian,   thats all

Offline The-Keyman

• Baron
« Reply #181 on: November 03, 2015, 03:18:13 PM »
Ooohhh No..

Suspended  :heartbreak: :heartbreak: :heartbreak:

Offline numbnuts

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #182 on: November 03, 2015, 03:19:25 PM »
OMG. I bought at 0.355. Whats going to happen now ???

Offline The-Keyman

• Baron
« Reply #183 on: November 03, 2015, 03:21:34 PM »
OMG. I bought at 0.355. Whats going to happen now ???

Suspended for UMA  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #184 on: November 03, 2015, 03:52:40 PM »

:cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #185 on: November 03, 2015, 04:07:56 PM »
Who will buy HIBISCUS at 4:09pm?  :D

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #186 on: November 03, 2015, 04:11:00 PM »
Who will buy HIBISCUS at 4:09pm?  :D
NOBOBY NOBODY BUT YOU  :nod:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #187 on: November 03, 2015, 04:12:06 PM »
3 mins more. Will Richard188 survived? :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #188 on: November 03, 2015, 04:14:08 PM »
1 min.... seconds.....  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #189 on: November 03, 2015, 04:16:24 PM »
UMA failed to stop the bleeding

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #190 on: November 03, 2015, 04:20:20 PM »
Richard?  :o >:(

Offline numbnuts

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #191 on: November 03, 2015, 04:20:47 PM »
I notice the queues are lesser after resume trading. Probably they want to get rid of the sharks.

Offline kyosan

• Baron
  • 2.5 % zakat investment - to-do checklist
« Reply #192 on: November 03, 2015, 04:21:00 PM »
Drill start commence tmrw only...4-11....if good...myb after mkt close... suicide contra.... win or loss.... :handshake:

Offline The-Keyman

• Baron
« Reply #193 on: November 03, 2015, 04:33:41 PM »
Why suddenly slow down transaction ready  :o :o :o

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #194 on: November 03, 2015, 04:38:07 PM »
Why suddenly slow down transaction ready  :o :o :o
To avoid second uma on a same day  :D

Offline The-Keyman

• Baron
« Reply #195 on: November 03, 2015, 04:42:48 PM »

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Offline The-Keyman

• Baron
« Reply #196 on: November 03, 2015, 04:43:45 PM »

So tomorrow any other IB force selling or margin call again ???  :-X :-X :-X

Offline eye-hub

• Viscount
« Reply #197 on: November 03, 2015, 05:16:47 PM »
Drill start commence tmrw only...4-11....if good...myb after mkt close... suicide contra.... win or loss.... :handshake:

Offline numbnuts

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #198 on: November 03, 2015, 05:20:28 PM »
Such a coincidence that the drilling is starting tomorrow. May be tomorrow they will announce that the drill has broken down and cannot drill anymore ??? Must be some insiders know something has gone wrong and hence the sell down.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #199 on: November 03, 2015, 05:21:27 PM »
Hibiscus unaware of reason behind UMA

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 3): Hibiscus Petroleum Bhd, which was slapped with an unusual market activity (UMA) query by Bursa Malaysia earlier today, said it is unaware of the reasons that may have triggered the sharp fall in its share price.

The oil and gas player said save for the drilling programme offshore Australia, which it anticipates to commence drilling into the reservoir section of the well on Nov 4, and margin calls for its shares, it was not aware of any corporate development, rumour, report or any other possible explanation for the sudden fall in its share price.

In a reply to UMA query today, Hibiscus said it wishes to highlight that the company, via its subsidiary in Australia and jointly-controlled entity in Norway, is currently drilling two wells as announced on Oct 16 and Oct 26, 2015, and further updated on Nov 2, 2015 for the Australian well.

"As at the current time, there are no results of a price sensitive nature from both these wells that are available to the company.

"With regard to our drilling programme offshore Australia, we only anticipate to commence drilling into the reservoir section of the well on Nov 4, 2015 and we will make the necessary disclosures as soon as reliable results are available," it said.

Hibiscus added that it believes that there may be some shareholders who have been subject to margin calls on shares that have been collateralised and are being asked to regularise their margin positions.

Note that in a separate filing to Bursa Malaysia, the trading of Hibiscus' shares has been halted with effect from 3.09pm today (Nov 3).

"Trading in the shares will resume with effect from 4.09pm, Tuesday, Nov 3, 2015," the statement read.

Hibiscus fell as much as 26 sen or 50% to 25.5 sen. The stock pared losses at 36 sen for a market capitalisation of RM353.09 million before the trading was suspended. Hibiscus saw some 261.5 million shares transacted and it is the top loser and the most active stock on local bourse.

Fund managers had earlier told theedgemarkets.com that there were margin calls on Hibiscus shares. Margin calls happen when stock broking firms sell shares in their clients' accounts to recover the money loaned to them to buy shares.

William Capital chief investment officer Willian Ng Kok Kiong said Affin Hwang had been disposing of Hibiscus shares, hence the plunge in the share price.