Author Topic: can someone tell me what's the technique in trading binary?  (Read 1074 times)

Offline moneyforme

• Civilian
can someone tell me what's the technique in trading binary?  :think:

Offline Dorky

• Earl
Re: can someone tell me what's the technique in trading binary?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 09:06:17 PM »
Start with the basic options trading first, before considering binary options.
Because binary options is 100% gambling.
Buy, sell, up, down, gain, gain.

Offline moneyforme

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 08:07:36 PM »
dorky, what do you mean by  basic options trading? sorry i really have no idea about that have no experience in trading any.. but really want to try it

Offline Dorky

• Earl
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 09:05:36 PM »
Binary option is gambling and does not teach you about timing.

The main point of trading is this: Do you intend to be in trading for side income, or quick and easy money, or life-long passion?
If it is side income or quick and easy money, then most likely you will fail and lose a lot of money and end up getting nowhere.
If it is life-long passion, then you will need to love it, endure it, persist in it, and live or die with it for many years to come.
If it is side income or quick and easy money, then I suggest you to forget all about it and move to some other more enterprising things.
If it is life-long passion, then you better be prepared to give full dedication to it and the journey will be very hard (in the beginning) and whether you will succeed or fail regardless of hard work will depend on whether you have what it takes.

http://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_binary.pdf
http://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2010/07/27/dont-gamble-on-binary-options/
Buy, sell, up, down, gain, gain.

Offline moneyforme

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 11:26:46 PM »
hi dorky,

Thanks for your reminder.. I would like to do it as a side income but i am having second thoughts now since you told me that i wont succeed  :S

If ever that i decided to invest just little amount do you recomment any binary company?

thanks

Offline Xieye

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 07:51:16 PM »
Moneyforme, there are also other options on financial market, in case that you have already decided to become a trader. Forex, equities and commodities are relatively less risky than BOs. Anyway, spend some time and learn basics of trading and then decide what you prefer