Author Topic: Worst defeat Ever!!! UAE 10-0 Malaysia  (Read 1892 times)

Online Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
Worst defeat Ever!!! UAE 10-0 Malaysia
« on: September 04, 2015, 08:03:21 PM »

Fans were left to mourn for Malaysia after they suffered a MASSIVE 10- defeat at the hands of the United Arab Emirates today.

Dollah’s men went into the group as major underdogs, but there was a certain degree of belief within them, that the tide could shift in their favour. But as soon as the match kicked off, it was evident that it was going to be a long night.

They controlled possession from the get go, before eventually breaking the deadlock on the 16th minute mark through Mohammad Salem. Merely four minutes later, Ali Ahmed made it 2-0 after a horrendous error from Khairul Fahmi.

On the 23rd minute, UAE made it 3-0 Ahmad Khalil, before Habib Al Fardan netted the fourth goal of the night, on the 25th minute. The Malaysian players were already being torn to shreds at this point, and Dollah opted to withdraw Khairul Fahmi, and bring on Zamir Selamat to guard their posts.

But within one minute of him coming on, Malaysia conceded their fifth goal of the day, with Ahmed Khalil getting on the scoresheet for the second time. Ali Ahmed made it 6-0 on the on the 33rd minute, before Mohamed Ahmad Gharib netted UAE’s 7th goal six minutes before half-time.

After the break though, UAE slowed their tempo down, and Malaysia were a little more organized defensively. But despite that, the Middle East side managed to add three more goals, with the first one coming on the 70th minute – Ahmed Khalil’s third goal of the night.

Five minutes later, Ali Ahmed became the second player to get a hat-rick out of this match, making the score 9-0. And with 12 minutes left on the clock, UAE effectively turned the scoreline into doubles figures, scoring his fourth goal of the game to seal a whopping 10-0 defeat.

This marks Malaysia’s worst ever defeat in a football game, as they continue to remain winless throughout 2015, with three defeats and two draws. In those five games, they’ve only scored a total of two goals, conceding a total of 23 goals.

FAM, are you watching?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 08:06:35 PM by Ļaughing Ģor »
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Online Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
Re: Worst defeat Ever!!! UAE 10-0 Malaysia
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 08:05:16 PM »
Fans were left to mourn for Malaysia after they suffered a MASSIVE 10- defeat at the hands of the United Arab Emirates today.

Dollah’s men went into the group as major underdogs, but there was a certain degree of belief within them, that the tide could shift in their favour. But as soon as the match kicked off, it was evident that it was going to be a long night.

They controlled possession from the get go, before eventually breaking the deadlock on the 16th minute mark through Mohammad Salem. Merely four minutes later, Ali Ahmed made it 2-0 after a horrendous error from Khairul Fahmi.

On the 23rd minute, UAE made it 3-0 Ahmad Khalil, before Habib Al Fardan netted the fourth goal of the night, on the 25th minute. The Malaysian players were already being torn to shreds at this point, and Dollah opted to withdraw Khairul Fahmi, and bring on Zamir Selamat to guard their posts.

But within one minute of him coming on, Malaysia conceded their fifth goal of the day, with Ahmed Khalil getting on the scoresheet for the second time. Ali Ahmed made it 6-0 on the on the 33rd minute, before Mohamed Ahmad Gharib netted UAE’s 7th goal six minutes before half-time.

After the break though, UAE slowed their tempo down, and Malaysia were a little more organized defensively. But despite that, the Middle East side managed to add three more goals, with the first one coming on the 70th minute – Ahmed Khalil’s third goal of the night.

Five minutes later, Ali Ahmed became the second player to get a hat-rick out of this match, making the score 9-0. And with 12 minutes left on the clock, UAE effectively turned the scoreline into doubles figures, scoring his fourth goal of the game to seal a whopping 10-0 defeat.

This marks Malaysia’s worst ever defeat in a football game, as they continue to remain winless throughout 2015, with three defeats and two draws. In those five games, they’ve only scored a total of two goals, conceding a total of 23 goals.

FAM, are you watching?

Can watch the match here

htt p://ww w.fourthofficial.com/2015/20196/uae-10-0-malaysia-fam-are-you-watching/

Offline Richard188

• Marquess
  • Check 10 Years Monthly Charts First Before You BUY
    • Richard188
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 08:07:21 PM »
Can watch the match here

htt p://ww w.fourthofficial.com/2015/20196/uae-10-0-malaysia-fam-are-you-watching/

Sad.   :( :( :( :( :(
:hi:

* REMEMBER STOCK MARKET NEVER DIE ONLY YOURSELF DIE IF YOU TRADE WRONGLY *

* KLCI CRASH *

feb 08 to oct 08 = 553 points
jul 11 to sep 11 = 200
dec 14 to jan 15 = 102

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 09:54:48 PM »
M E M A L U K A N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

It is dangerous to have a naive mindset, it may cause serious faults in decision making.

Offline ikan besar

• Duke
  • nia........mah.....when only the mkt going up
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 11:18:39 PM »
not only bursak go downhill

everything also go downhill

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I heard dr kimmy lost alot of monies

Offline U.K.

• Earl
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 11:24:24 PM »
not only bursak go downhill

everything also go downhill

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

一沉百踩

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 03:50:58 AM »
In the aftermath of a 10-0 trashing to the United Arab Emirates, the Johor Football Association has pledged to contribute towards hiring a qualified foreign coach for the national team, adding that trainer Dollah Salleh should be sacked immediately.

“Enough is enough, we cannot continue to be ignorant of the problems we are facing,” said the association’s patron Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim (pic) in a post on the Johor Southern Tigers Facebook page on Friday.

On the pledge to contribute towards hiring a new coach, the Johor crown prince, however, laid stated that all teams in the Malaysian league should first be allowed broadcasting rights, which would equate to 70-80% of the total broadcasting revenue.

He said the Football Association of Malaysia (FAM) only requires 20-25% to run the leagues and employ foreign coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Youth development he said should be left to the state FAs and clubs.

He added that all teams should spend on youth development and upgrade their football facilities with revenue from the broadcasting rights and sponsorship revenue.

“A good foreign coach is also essential and we cannot put 100% blame on the players. As an example, why do JDT players fare differently when they play for their club and when they play for the national team? It’s due to the coach who is guiding the team.

“Pablo Aimar once told me: ‘There’s no point of having a Ferrari with a driver who only knows how to drive a van’. Thus, to have a good team, its 50% the coach and 50% the players,” said Tunku Ismail.

He said that to improve the mentality of the players, education as well as proper academies are needed to increase the professionalism of players.

“The current players we have are beyond saving and it’s not their fault. It’s FAM and all the teams, including Johor, who have failed in our your development program since before,” he said, adding that Malaysia needed foreign expertise.

He also targeted FAM’s office bearers, whom he said have overstayed their welcome. 

“For those who say I have already achieved my mission when we lost 10-0, I’m far from achieving it as I will only stop when we lose 50-0,” he said.
Namotasapakawatoarahatosamasamputasa

Online Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2015, 04:28:31 AM »
In the aftermath of a 10-0 trashing to the United Arab Emirates, the Johor Football Association has pledged to contribute towards hiring a qualified foreign coach for the national team, adding that trainer Dollah Salleh should be sacked immediately.

“Enough is enough, we cannot continue to be ignorant of the problems we are facing,” said the association’s patron Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim (pic) in a post on the Johor Southern Tigers Facebook page on Friday.

On the pledge to contribute towards hiring a new coach, the Johor crown prince, however, laid stated that all teams in the Malaysian league should first be allowed broadcasting rights, which would equate to 70-80% of the total broadcasting revenue.

He said the Football Association of Malaysia (FAM) only requires 20-25% to run the leagues and employ foreign coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Youth development he said should be left to the state FAs and clubs.

He added that all teams should spend on youth development and upgrade their football facilities with revenue from the broadcasting rights and sponsorship revenue.

“A good foreign coach is also essential and we cannot put 100% blame on the players. As an example, why do JDT players fare differently when they play for their club and when they play for the national team? It’s due to the coach who is guiding the team.

“Pablo Aimar once told me: ‘There’s no point of having a Ferrari with a driver who only knows how to drive a van’. Thus, to have a good team, its 50% the coach and 50% the players,” said Tunku Ismail.

He said that to improve the mentality of the players, education as well as proper academies are needed to increase the professionalism of players.

“The current players we have are beyond saving and it’s not their fault. It’s FAM and all the teams, including Johor, who have failed in our your development program since before,” he said, adding that Malaysia needed foreign expertise.

He also targeted FAM’s office bearers, whom he said have overstayed their welcome. 

“For those who say I have already achieved my mission when we lost 10-0, I’m far from achieving it as I will only stop when we lose 50-0,” he said.

:speechless: :speechless: :speechless: wow harsh speech

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2015, 04:34:49 AM »

A  FLYINGGG  KICK  right to face of  FAM president  :speechless: :S :S :phew: :sweat:

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2015, 04:36:48 AM »
Nowadays in soccer is money rules. Which ever team got very rich owner can buy any players to help them lift trophy.

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2015, 09:25:34 AM »
National football coach Dollah Salleh has quit.

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2015, 10:00:06 AM »

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2015, 10:26:22 AM »

Offline Gladiator

• Baron
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2015, 10:29:35 AM »
We get RM2.6 billion donation from Arab, So we have to donate back 10 goals to them.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2015, 08:44:28 AM »
Dollah Salleh was never my choice as coach!

This was the shocking revelation by Tengku Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah, who announced his decision to quit Football Association of Malaysia (FAM) president on Monday.

Tengku Abdullah, instead, blamed the FAM technical committee for selecting the former international despite his preference for a foreign coach.

“From the beginning, Dollah was not my pick, but the technical committee wanted him ... this is not an excuse, but from early on, I had stated my intentions to hire a foreign coach, that is why I am disappointed,” Tengku Abdullah told Bernama in Kuantan on Monday.

The national team suffered their biggest defeat in history – a 10-0 thrashing by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) – in the World Cup qualifying match in Abu Dhabi last Thursday.

Dollah resigned in a huff the following day on arrival at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport and took full responsibility over the shameful defeat.

The FAM have appointed Datuk Ong Kim Swee as the interim coach to handle the remaining World Cup qualifying fixtures.

Tengku Abdullah, who announced his intention to “quit in stages”, has suggested that FAM appoint his deputy president – Datuk Seri Affandy Hamzah – as the acting president.

“This is a very embarrassing and shameful loss, I cannot accept it. We have accepted Dollah’s resignation,” said Tengku Abdullah.

“I will withdraw in stages because there is still much in FAM which I have to settle (before stepping down) to make it easier for all parties.”

Meanwhile, a shocked Affandy has urged Tengku Abdullah to reconsider his decision to step down.

“I have not received any official update from the president or FAM about the appointment as acting president ... I believe Tengku Abdullah should reconsider his decision,” Affandy told StarSport.

“We are all disappointed with the national team’s defeat and we all need to be collectively responsible for the embarrassing defeat.”