Author Topic: TONITE DOW COLLAPSED IS BETTER THAN DOW UP ....musr read !  (Read 3952 times)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
TONITE DOW COLLAPSED IS BETTER THAN DOW UP ....musr read !
« on: August 02, 2007, 07:18:09 PM »
 >:D >:D >:Dtoday  many  trap  (  excluding kim & maxforce )  and  killed  ( including  spawn , jonjee.......)

IT's  a  real  bobby trap  (  askar - jerangkap samar )  , dow  up  150 ++....many jumped in hungry &  kiasu-ly  MOBB  the  stock.....unluckily it  turn out  to  an EXPLOSIVE  BOBBY  TRAP  set  by dow jone  150 ++  up.....very  painfull n spicy  lesson for  those trap  and  get roasted  to death...with  so many  body-bags  &  coffins today.

so  it's  good to have  a collapsed dow jone of  200 tonite ....so  tomoro nobody  will jump in the  market  .....better like  this than what happening today ! >:D ;D

JONJEE , SPAWN , GRAHAM.....PINK..GRIK  TAPIR....please take note !!

Offline KL StockTrader

• Baronet
  • http://gorengstock.~.com
    • gorengstock
Re: TONITE DOW COLLAPSED IS BETTER THAN DOW UP ....musr read !
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 08:03:19 PM »
if tommorow dow down 200 point, i will use all of my fund to play contra.
If tommorow dow up 200 point, i will start to worries how to unload of the the share i bought recently..
Dr Kim, i am different from you... If Dow drop another 200 point tonite, next week Dow sure will rebounce back 1000 point.

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 08:08:14 PM »
if tommorow dow down 200 point, i will use all of my fund to play contra.
If tommorow dow up 200 point, i will start to worries how to unload of the the share i bought recently..
Dr Kim, i am different from you... If Dow drop another 200 point tonite, next week Dow sure will rebounce back 1000 point.

Then you re no different from what Dr Kim has portrayed.
You re just another gambler who would risk everything in one hand.
Even if you strike it rich in one hand, you ll not be able to keep it.
Five points a day, keeps you out of harm's way.

Offline grahamsmun

• Baronet
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 08:43:31 PM »
I only buy the share when my financial and business assessment show that the share price of the company i m assessing has huge undervaluation and a wide of margin of safety.
I am a fundamental investor and i m prepare to hold up to 3 years.
Short term market flutuation not that important to me, what i want is fundamental sound business with low borrowing and good cash flow.

Let Mr Market give me a good offer in this Mega sale !

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 09:11:18 PM »
graham >:D  -  u are  an old  fashioned  retired  uncles  n  unties....will get peanut -  the  slowest  snail phased  return ! ;D ;D

Offline grahamsmun

• Baronet
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 09:29:41 PM »
Better safe than sorry my friend !
Tortoise will win the race !

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 09:36:32 PM »
what  a joke  , graham ! ;D ;D ;D......

Offline grahamsmun

• Baronet
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 10:25:36 PM »
Most people lose money lose money in the stockmkt bcos they thought that they are investing but in fact they are gambling.

True investment is actually investing in a business like manner, buy into business of good value at reasonable price or undervalue when they is a bear raid.

Offline Zor

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 10:33:55 PM »
Everyone has a preference and style of investments dr. kim

some may like it slow and steady. some may like fast and furious. just invest in ur own capacity. we are here in this forum bcos, in my opinion we are not big fishes. Big fishes dont swim with small fish...they eat them :P
besides, with all the software and expertise they can get....they dont need forums like these.

so, let us help each other, give infos on company, up to date news and such that will help us make better decisions and act quickly upon it. thats why i registered and chat with u all.

Offline Goat Fun

• Knight
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 10:44:38 PM »
Based on statistic, it said in shares market, 7 are losers, 2 are breakeven and only 1 winner. something to ponder......... :P

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 10:47:09 PM »
Most people lose money lose money in the stockmkt bcos they thought that they are investing but in fact they are gambling.

True investment is actually investing in a business like manner, buy into business of good value at reasonable price or undervalue when they is a bear raid.

Well said. But businesses is not about buying undervalue inventories.
Stock turnover is important as well due to holding costs.
Key is what inventory should be bought. 

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 10:47:47 PM »
Based on statistic, it said in shares market, 7 are losers, 2 are breakeven and only 1 winner. something to ponder......... :P

I thought it was a rather optimistic statistic.
Should be far more worse  ;D ;D ;D

Offline jonjee0203

• Baron
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 10:58:24 PM »
Dow is up 43 points. Reports from Wall Street said buying had good follow through. Treasury bonds up and unemployment figures down. Still worries of sub-prime. Everyone knows it won't be wished away that easily, that fast. So they are buying with hope in their heart.( Maxforce  doesn't like this). No one want to miss " the bottom of the market" so they start buying.

"Hope keeps a man alive." says Quintus Aries to Ben-hur. Hope will keep us alive too.

Dr. Kim-he is a hopeless fella-lah - always berating, condemning, ridiculing. Banyak kacau. >:( >:( >:(

I think he is afflicted with either Alzheimer's of Parkinson's. >:D

Offline grahamsmun

• Baronet
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2007, 11:34:39 PM »
Buy Business is an investment and not an inventory.This is an investment based on prospect of the business.Share pay u more than your holding cost bcos u get return from your investment in the form of dividend and capital gain

Buying stock to sell at higher price is TA, it's a trading business.Share are traded as inventory hence need to consider holding cost.

Offline Maxforce

• Baronet
    • Fusion Trader
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2007, 11:36:07 PM »
True investment is actually investing in a business like manner

Hmm, I must have misunderstood the statement above.

Buy Business is an investment and not an inventory.This is an investment based on prospect of the business.Share pay u more than your holding cost bcos u get return from your investment in the form of dividend and capital gain

Buying stock to sell at higher price is TA, it's a trading business.Share are traded as inventory hence need to consider holding cost.

Offline jonjee0203

• Baron
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 11:52:52 PM »
Achtung!!!

Wall Street is gyrating in a tight range from 8 to 81 points. Good corporate earnings  lifted the market. At this rate, we may have a good to moderate plus or a small minus Dow tomorrow.

For Bursa, we got screwed up big on Friday. We got screwed up bigger on Tuesday and today before lunch we  got screwed yet again but with less pain and intensity. I think it is stale bull liquidation.

That caused buying to be muted in the afternoon. I did, however, noticed scattered buying interest on some counters at the opening bell of the afternoon trading session signaling the programme selling is just about over and fresh buying interest has begun. Towards the close, the bigger buyers have stopped buying but retailers bargained down prices. Thus, from a loss of 3 points, we got a 100% increase to minus 6 points on the CI.

Since all Asian markets except Bangkok, Hang Seng and KL are up, the probability of Bursa going up is fabulously great. Local fund managers may take the cue to come in if they all feel the same way like those in New York. Expect oil and gas and construction stocks to lead the way. KPS, JAKS and KHSB will also follow suit.

Amen

« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 12:22:13 AM by jonjee0203 »

Offline ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 11:54:42 PM »
DR KIM

How is your Genting CD performing recently ?  Did you get the fastest bullet-trained return from your darling ?

Offline Zor

• Civilian
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 12:03:10 AM »
thanks for your news jonjee :) keep it up hehe