Author Topic: ' STOCK TRADING IS A GAME '........  (Read 10504 times)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
' STOCK TRADING IS A GAME '........
« on: November 07, 2015, 12:08:46 AM »
MICROECONOMICS   101  -  STOCK  TRADING  , $  &  UTILITY....

that  why in addition for that capital  gain   $ , we  should  get  satisfaction  ( or  utility -  microeconomics term )  derived from it.

Why is a  game ..?   You  know  a game   ?....My Whipping Boy @ Olien* knows this , kids for sure .

In stock @ warrant  trading  for sure , there willl be GAINERS ( WINNERS )  &  LOSERS   like  in a football game .

So to win a game , must have TACTICAL  - the same thing apply to make money in the stock market  especially if  you want to be in the 10 %  BRACKET  WINNING   RAIN & SHINE ! :) 8) :nod:....

A  game surely will give  you  excitement , enjoyment , THRILL   .... :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

After done some research on it  +  my personal experience  >> 

SURELY  those PUNTING  WARRANTS  &  PENNY  to GET  the MOST  UTILITY  ( SATISFACTION )   compared to those  'INVEST' @ Value Investing  :giggle: :giggle:    the old fashioned  DULL  way  with BLUECHEAT@chip   >>  LESS  FUN  &  BORING  too.... :phew: :S

## With warrants  especially  you can buy MIllions of Unit    compared to Bluecheat  ( with the same fund )  >>
this for sure will give  MUCH  ENJOYMENT & EXCITEMENT >>  ( UTILITY)  than with KAPUT & DULL Bluecheat @  priceyshares .... ;) :clap: :thumbsup: :cash: :cocktail: :dancing: :party:

##  Vocab -  Utility ( Microeconomics term)  means...

Utility is an important concept in microeconomics and game theory, because it represents satisfaction experienced by the consumer / trader  of a good @  warrants(penny) in this context !

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Re: ' STOCK TRADING IS A GAME '........
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 12:14:59 AM »

that  why in addition for that capital  gain   $ , we  should  get  satisfaction  ( or  utility -  microeconomics term )  derived from it.

Why is a  game ..?   You  know  a game   ?....My Whipping Boy @ Olien* knows this , kids for sure .

In stock @ warrant  trading  for sure , there willl be GAINERS ( WINNERS )  &  LOSERS   like  in a football game .

So to win a game , must have TACTICAL  - the same thing apply to make money in the stock market  especially if  you want to be in the 10 %  BRACKET  WINNING   RAIN & SHINE ! :) 8) :nod:....

A  game surely will give  you  excitement , enjoyment , THRILL   .... :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

SURELY  those PUNTING  WARRANTS  &  PENNY  to GET  the MOST  UTILITY  ( SATISFACTION )   compared to those  'INVEST' @ Value Investing  :giggle: :giggle:    the old fashioned  DULL  way  with BLUECHEAT@chip   >>  LESS  FUN  &  BORING  too.... :phew: :S

## With warrants  especially  you can buy MIllions of Unit    compared to Bluecheat  ( with the same fund )  >>
this for sure will give  MUCH  ENJOYMENT & EXCITEMENT >>  ( UTILITY)  than with KAPUT & DULL Bluecheat @  priceyshares .... ;) :clap: :thumbsup: :cash: :cocktail: :dancing: :party:

Utility is an important concept in microeconomics and game theory, because it represents satisfaction experienced by the consumer / trader  of a good @  warrants(penny) in this context !
It depends on their taste. Everyday eat nasi lemak with teh tarik can be boring leh!  :S
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 12:21:29 AM »
It depends on their taste. Everyday eat nasi lemak with teh tarik can be boring leh!  :S

thanks  Ms Oly  :heart: :heart: -  taste  is something about  microeconomics - consumer behaviour  theory   ..

##  that Whipping BOy@ Olien*   still ONLINE  haaaa ...? :speechless: :speechless:

It's   12:00  AM   edi.....I must  shouttt  to  him ...- 

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  to  BED........NOWWWWWW !! :speechless: :speechless:

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 01:07:14 AM »
How come dog keep barking? How to sleep like that  :shake:

Must doggone it  :D :D
Namotasapakawatoarahatosamasamputasa

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2015, 02:47:10 AM »
thanks  Ms Oly  :heart: :heart: -  taste  is something about  microeconomics - consumer behaviour  theory   ..

##  that Whipping BOy@ Olien*   still ONLINE  haaaa ...? :speechless: :speechless:

It's   12:00  AM   edi.....I must  shouttt  to  him ...- 

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  to  BED........NOWWWWWW !! :speechless: :speechless:
One good quote for you.  ;)

Remember there are no short cuts son, quick buck artists come and go with every bull market, the steady players make it through the bear markets - Lou Mannheim (Wall Street)  :nod:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 07:54:17 AM »
One good quote for you.  ;)

Remember there are no short cuts son, quick buck artists come and go with every bull market, the steady players make it through the bear markets - Lou Mannheim (Wall Street)  :nod:

thanks  Ms OLY  for that .... :heart: :thumbsup:

##  Bear in mind  this  BURSA  market  is  NO  WALL  STREET  -  have  to formulated @used  different  TACTICAL  to  ****   JU*ICY  BUrsa  angpows  even JACKPOT   RAIN &  SHINE  !

##  the KAPUT  VALUE  INVESTING  ( used by Mr 3 I )  is  no longer relevant to make  solid  LUI :cash: :cash:  in Bursa .

Here  we  Asian @ especially Malaysian  give   more preference  :heart: :heart: on PENNY  &  WARRANTSS ....
that why you see  the daily  TOP  10  VOLUME @ ACTIVE  is  PENNY  especially  ACE  PENNY  with WARRANTS  ATTACHED  WITH  IT ...!

as a rule of  thumb....

#The CHEAPER  the  PENNY @ Warrant >> the HIGHER  the %  GAIN :thumbsup: :) 8)

Offline APA ITU CINTA

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2015, 08:09:00 AM »
Follow wat prof latuk kim

Sure u will huat

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2015, 10:16:41 AM »

Sure u will huat

MY  TACTIC  >>   :) 8)

NO-NONSENSE   MAKING  MONEY  RAIN &  SHINE ... :cash: :cash: :cash: :cocktail: :dancing:

##  My Whipping Boy @ Olien*  >> Take NOte since you are almost debt ridden with huge  paper lost..... :sweat: :phew: :'( :'( :'(

##  My  fren @ Whipping Boy >>  Special  to YOU ONLY.....Psssttttt.... :speechless:

Psssstttt....4D  TODAY    >>  My VW   6969   > hantam  KAW KAW  , my fren  ...
we never  know  >>  4D  Jackpot  to lessen your  huge  paper loss...

### warning to OTHERS  :speechless:  >> 6969  ONLY  TO  MR  OLIENT   !

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2015, 07:24:07 PM »

This long lecture  oso tailored to the R. E T A R D -  BIRD*. L E S S  Richard the CULI   ( now in MAD -less CULI activities)  ...... :speechless: :S

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2015, 08:13:00 PM »

down memory lane - revisited my posting ! :giggle: :giggle: :handshake:

many got  upset & some edi beheaded  the wall @ coconut tree  for what happened to the stock market ?...

yesss....it's  behaving an ANTICLIMAX  as the OIL BECOME  CHEAP & CHEAPER  .....&  RM become WEAKENINGG
the STOCK  MARKET  BECOME  HOT  &  HOTTINGG  especially  the WARRANTSS  &  PENNY  STOCKS....

WHY  ?....WHY  MY  FRENS....WHYYYYYYY ?...

the answer  >>   IT'S  ABOUT  MICROECONOMICS  :) 8)   :cash: :cash: :thumbsup: :handshake:

##  Please  learned the BASIC  MICROECONOMICS  THEORY  at least.... ;) :giggle: :giggle:

>>  ....IT'S  A  GAME... :handshake: :thumbsup: :cash:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2015, 08:53:18 PM »
down memory lane - revisited my posting ! :giggle: :giggle: :handshake:

many got  upset & some edi beheaded  the wall @ coconut tree  for what happened to the stock market ?...

yesss....it's  behaving an ANTICLIMAX  as the OIL BECOME  CHEAP & CHEAPER  .....&  RM become WEAKENINGG
the STOCK  MARKET  BECOME  HOT  &  HOTTINGG  especially  the WARRANTSS  &  PENNY  STOCKS....

WHY  ?....WHY  MY  FRENS....WHYYYYYYY ?...

the answer  >>   IT'S  ABOUT  MICROECONOMICS  :) 8)   :cash: :cash: :thumbsup: :handshake:

##  Please  learned the BASIC  MICROECONOMICS  THEORY  at least.... ;) :giggle: :giggle:

>>  ....IT'S  A  GAME... :handshake: :thumbsup: :cash:

How come Dr. KIM thinks indulging in stocks is a game?   :)

Investing is most rewarding when it is most businesslike.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cash:

Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2015, 09:49:45 PM »

How come Dr. KIM thinks indulging in stocks is a game?   :)

Investing is most rewarding when it is most businesslike.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cash:

:) 8)  >> A  GAME  of  MICRO_ECONOMICS  :cash: :cash: :cash: ;) 8)

Offline ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2015, 10:12:57 PM »

The above lecture by our DR KIM is too technical, complex and complicated for layman to understand lah.

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2015, 10:16:03 PM »
Surely iiinvestmati oso know bout this game as herself is playing the game called 'pretend-it's-a-business' game!  :D
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2015, 10:25:51 PM »
The above lecture by our DR KIM is too technical, complex and complicated for layman to understand lah.

He is an academician.   :)
Itís better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2015, 10:50:27 PM »

....+  part-time  remisier  :) :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Malaysian market @ bursa  is  NO  WALL STREET...
so no need  to depend   on Finance textbook ;) :giggle: :giggle:

IT'S  A  GAME  of  MICRO_ECONOMICS :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:

as our stock guru  AH BAH  always says  - this  warrant & penny  >> GOLDMINE  :cash: :cash: :cash:
easily  50 - 200 %  angpows  even JACKPOT   !

##  today  Ah Bah  edi WALLAPPP  100 %  from that  HUBLINE-WA....

MINE  >>  pssssttttt.... :cocktail: :beer: :party: :dancing: :cocktail: :) :) :) :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2015, 10:53:02 PM »

as our stock guru  AH BAH  always says  - this  warrant & penny  >> GOLDMINE  :cash: :cash: :cash:

MINE  >>  pssssttttt.... :cocktail: :beer: :party: :dancing: :cocktail: :) :) :) :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:

serious  ERROR   >>

ah bah  edi wallppp 100 %  from HUBLINE-WB today   :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2015, 10:54:49 PM »

serious  ERROR   >>

ah bah  edi wallppp 100 %  from HUBLINE-WB today   :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2015, 03:15:18 PM »
proven -

it's  a  game of  MICRO- ECONOMICS  :cash: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup: :) 8)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2015, 05:25:20 PM »

testing my theory on MICRO-ECONOMICS....

proven  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :) :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2016, 09:36:03 AM »
:) 8)  >> A  GAME  of  MICRO_ECONOMICS  :cash: :cash: :cash: ;) 8)

proven again -  A  MICRO-ECONOMICS  GAME   :) 8) :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2016, 10:40:38 AM »
The game made more exciting now with so many orient-like investors around! :D :D
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2016, 10:44:55 AM »
The game made more exciting now with so many orient-like investors around! :D :D

alo...alooo....Olient  here ?..... :speechless:

seems  being chased by along - now  in hiding ?.. :S :speechless: :speechless:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2016, 05:24:43 PM »

STOCK  TRADING  is  A  MICRO-ECONOMICS GAME   :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2016, 12:45:24 PM »
STOCK  TRADING  is  A  MICRO-ECONOMICS GAME   :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
DR KIM - Molester?  :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2016, 02:56:10 PM »

YESSSS >>  A  MICRO-ECONOMICS  ;) :) 8) :cash: GAME

Offline BullDog

• Baronet
  • obsess in stocks market
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2016, 03:27:22 PM »
 :thumbsup: we got to play just to make it today  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
TDM is my middle name
Century is my last name
OKA is my first name
ALS reit is my long term investments (holding since 1995/1996 conversion from Dana Johor)
Petronm is my mid term investments

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2016, 08:58:43 PM »
:thumbsup: we got to play just to make it today  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

yesss....Mr  Bull  Dog  !

As long as

the dow jone  goes  up down up  down  up  >>  OPPORTUNITIES  ..... :cash: :cash: :cash:

the oil  ( brent )  is  uptrend  , now   almost 50 - great to  M'sia   >>    :cash: :cash: :cash:

the  RM  remain steady  around  USD 4  :thumbsup: :cash:

##  &  the JIBBY :giggle: :giggle:  administration  is  around  >>  :thumbsup: :cash: 8) :)

>>  BURSA  MARKET  remained  a  CASH  COW  :thumbsup:
       especially  to those PUNTING  ON  WARRANTS  & PENNY... :cash: :cash: :cash:

##  the cheaper the warrants  >>  the higher  the %  gain   :cash: :cash:

2016  ChAMPION  >> PALETTE-WA  EXPLODED  from 1 sen to 9.5 sen in 1 month  ( almost  900%  JACKPOT)

[/color]

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2016, 09:01:03 PM »

As long as

the dow jone  goes  up down up  down  up  >>  OPPORTUNITIES  ..... :cash: :cash: :cash:

the oil  ( brent )  is  uptrend  , now   almost 50 - great to  M'sia   >>    :cash: :cash: :cash:

##  &  the JIBBY :giggle: :giggle:  administration  is  around  >>  :thumbsup: :cash: 8) :)

2016  ChAMPION  >> PALETTE-WA  EXPLODED  from 1 sen to 9.5 sen in 1 month  ( almost  900%  JACKPOT)

[/color]

a bit typing error  >>  RM  - USD  >>  around  RM 4 = 1 USD   :thumbsup: :D

Online kakipukul

• Baron
  • don't do what u don't like
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2016, 10:24:05 PM »
waiting game is on..  ;)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2016, 08:29:15 PM »

As long as

[/color]

revisited..... :) 8)

again &  again  >> stock trading is  a  MICROECONOMICS  GAME   :cash: :cash: :cash: !

2016  CHAMPION  >>
 PALETTE-WA   (  almost  900 %  JACKPOT  from 1  sen to  almost 10 sen )

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2016, 08:41:11 PM »
revisited..... :) 8)

again &  again  >> stock trading is  a  MICROECONOMICS  GAME   :cash: :cash: :cash: !

2016  CHAMPION  >>
 PALETTE-WA   (  almost  900 %  JACKPOT  from 1  sen to  almost 10 sen )

....in 2016  any BLUECHEAT@chip    exploded  :cash: :cash: - giving JACKPOT   by 900  %  ?

for example  from RM 10.00   to  RM 19.00  to  match   PALETTE-WA....>>  NO  WAY  ! :D :D

cehhhhh.....shame  !! ;) :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2016, 09:37:38 PM »
Stock trading is a negative sum game

Unfortunately Dr Kim was not able to make money investing in blue cheats

Rightly he stays with penny and warrants.

:) :thumbsup: :cash:

Offline ikan besar

• Duke
  • nia........mah.....when only the mkt going up
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2016, 11:46:03 PM »
the game is

buy high sell higher

buy low sell lower

the game of buy high sell low or buy low sell lower

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I heard dr kimmy lost alot of monies

Offline ongchef

• Marquess
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2016, 12:28:49 AM »
 ;).....ablaones come u wootNloot hiong hiong like tomorrow don't wait,,,,when seehum surface u take a rest n  better play waste times at papayas farm!! :P :P :P 

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2016, 01:38:13 AM »
the game is

buy high sell higher

buy low sell lower

the game of buy high sell low or buy low sell lower

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
;).....ablaones come u wootNloot hiong hiong like tomorrow don't wait,,,,when seehum surface u take a rest n  better play waste times at papayas farm!! :P :P :P

ONGchef  now  in Hat Yai ?   Enjoying life  :heart: sponsored  by penny& warrantss Abalones  :cash: :)

Mr  Ikan  >>  HOT  &  Tasty   PORT  Klang Coconut Toddy  :clap: :clap: :clap:  :thumbsup:

##  Want  Jackpot ?  Must  Punt  Warrant &  Penny  :cash: :cash: :cash:
2016  CHAMPION  >> PALETTE-WA  900  %  JACKPOT   paid   8)

##  Bluecheat@chip  ?  >> the most is  10 %  chickeen feed @ peanut  :S :D :D :D :D

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2016, 12:09:24 AM »
ONGchef  now  in Hat Yai ?   Enjoying life  :heart: sponsored  by penny& warrantss Abalones  :cash: :)

Mr  Ikan  >>  HOT  &  Tasty   PORT  Klang Coconut Toddy  :clap: :clap: :clap:  :thumbsup:

##  Want  Jackpot ?  Must  Punt  Warrant &  Penny  :cash: :cash: :cash:
2016  CHAMPION  >> PALETTE-WA  900  %  JACKPOT   paid   8)

##  Bluecheat@chip  ?  >> the most is  10 %  chickeen feed @ peanut  :S :D :D :D :D
So tomorrow what game we are playing? Ouija board game?   :devil:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2016, 12:55:06 AM »
So tomorrow what game we are playing? Ouija board game?   :devil:

ECONOMICS  101  >>  No  free lunch in this world except  rain water , vitamin D ( sun ray ) , air...

so   OLY  >>   10   SEN  per TIP..... :giggle: :giggle: ;)

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2016, 10:44:11 AM »
My hard earn moni oredi got burn by the mkt fire. I am now crying !  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Contender

• Knight
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2016, 11:47:31 AM »
Stock market is a zero sum game ..... money being shuffled between the pockets of all traders/investors/punters etc etc

no new wealth created .... like casino ...... you win some, the other party lose

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2016, 02:07:57 PM »
ECONOMICS  101  >>  No  free lunch in this world except  rain water , vitamin D ( sun ray ) , air...

so   OLY  >>   10   SEN  per TIP..... :giggle: :giggle: ;)
Oly give you RM100.00, will you disappear from this forum?  :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2016, 04:47:57 PM »
huarttt  arrrrrr  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2016, 05:43:18 PM »

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2016, 10:18:57 AM »

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2016, 12:37:12 PM »

Sure u will huat

huartt arrrr....
coconut toddy >> Port Klang ! :thumbsup: :) 8)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2016, 12:21:39 PM »

Offline Andrea dylon

• Civilian
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2016, 02:58:01 PM »
Well, yes trading is a game and we all are passionate players! Some days we win, some days we lose but we learn everyday! But for intraday traders or news traders it is more of a game played with Intelligence as there is no certainty and they play it as a gamble. But if some trader places his trades based on fundamental and technical analysis, it will not be termed as game as it involves calculative Trading. So it varies with your motive of trading .In my opinion it is a game that needs to be played smartly with complete knowledge and SKILLS. 8)

Offline Andrea dylon

• Civilian
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2016, 03:15:53 PM »
Well, yes trading is a game and we all are passionate players! Some days we win, some days we lose but we learn everyday! But for intra day traders or news traders it is more of a game played with Intelligence as there is no certainty and they play it as a gamble. But if some trader places his trades based on fundamental and technical analysis, it will not be termed as game as it involves calculative Trading. So it varies with your motive of trading .In my opinion it is a game that needs to be played smartly with Complete Knowledge and Skills. 8)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2016, 04:34:05 PM »
Well, yes trading is a game and we all are passionate players! Some days we win, some days we lose but we learn everyday! But for intra day traders or news traders it is more of a game played with Intelligence as there is no certainty and they play it as a gamble. But if some trader places his trades based on fundamental and technical analysis, it will not be termed as game as it involves calculative Trading. So it varies with your motive of trading .In my opinion it is a game that needs to be played smartly with Complete Knowledge and Skills. 8)

well....it's  a  MICROECOMICS   game  :clap: :clap:

Offline rince

• Baronet
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2016, 12:54:26 PM »