Author Topic: Good life insurance 300k sum assure  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Eugene123

• Civilian
Good life insurance 300k sum assure
« on: November 23, 2015, 06:20:06 PM »
Hi guys,  as the subject mentioned. I am currently  looking for a total 300k protection for life insurance. I would like to look for the insurance company that offer cheap premium.  Main life insurance, others type insurance can be consider as well.  :handshake:

Offline chucheongfan

• Civilian
Re: Good life insurance 300k sum assure
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 07:05:26 PM »
You are only looking for life insurance or you are looking for other type of insurance as well? I believe that many insurance company will happy to do your business, but be prepared that when you go and purchase insurance the agent will push you for others insurance product as well.

Offline bbpinkie

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 10:34:19 AM »
You are only looking for life insurance or you are looking for other type of insurance as well? I believe that many insurance company will happy to do your business, but be prepared that when you go and purchase insurance the agent will push you for others insurance product as well.

https://loanstreet.com.my/learning-centre/how-insurance-agents-dictate-what-you-buy
This article can show you a better picture regarding the issue. Before purchasing any insurance be sure what you really need and what you don't. Do not let insurance agents dictate what to buy!  :thumbsup:

Offline juicemaker09

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 05:05:47 PM »
Hi guys,  as the subject mentioned. I am currently  looking for a total 300k protection for life insurance. I would like to look for the insurance company that offer cheap premium.  Main life insurance, others type insurance can be consider as well.  :handshake:

I am insured from AIA insurance covered Life and others as well. Sales agent is good and responsible, if you are interest I can provide you her contact number...

Offline jameslee

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 11:01:12 AM »
There are two types of life insurance we have now. The first is the well known whole life insurance,  it is a life insurance policy which is guaranteed to remain in force for the insured's entire lifetime. Premiums are fixed and will not increase according to the age. Normally you have to pay the premiums until death, except for limited pay policies which may be paid-up in 10 years, 20 years, or at age 65. The other type of life insurance is known as term life insurance (seldom agent sells this due to low commission and new batch agent has been taught to focus on ILP), it's a life insurance that provides coverage at a fixed rate of payments for a limited period of time. After that period expires, coverage at the previous rate of premiums is no longer guaranteed. Touch wood, If the insured dies during the term, the death benefit will be paid to the beneficiary. Term insurance is the least expensive way because of it has no cash value and bonuses. Its benefits for those who are looking for affordable premium and pure insurance.

Offline Eugene123

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 07:45:18 PM »
There are two types of life insurance we have now. The first is the well known whole life insurance,  it is a life insurance policy which is guaranteed to remain in force for the insured's entire lifetime. Premiums are fixed and will not increase according to the age. Normally you have to pay the premiums until death, except for limited pay policies which may be paid-up in 10 years, 20 years, or at age 65. The other type of life insurance is known as term life insurance (seldom agent sells this due to low commission and new batch agent has been taught to focus on ILP), it's a life insurance that provides coverage at a fixed rate of payments for a limited period of time. After that period expires, coverage at the previous rate of premiums is no longer guaranteed. Touch wood, If the insured dies during the term, the death benefit will be paid to the beneficiary. Term insurance is the least expensive way because of it has no cash value and bonuses. Its benefits for those who are looking for affordable premium and pure insurance.

Great explanation there, so which one do you think it's better? or which one is suitable for me? Monthly income 2.8k after deduct kwsp, currently having one child. 

Offline Eugene123

• Civilian
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 07:48:32 PM »
I am insured from AIA insurance covered Life and others as well. Sales agent is good and responsible, if you are interest I can provide you her contact number...

Oh, is it? I don't mind, but last time my friend share a real bad experience with me about AIA insurance. A bit worry, but still interested to know about different insurance company as the policy is different. Plus, get an extra quotation will not har,.

Offline jameslee

• Civilian
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 09:54:03 AM »
Great explanation there, so which one do you think it's better? or which one is suitable for me? Monthly income 2.8k after deduct kwsp, currently having one child.

It's very subjective. If you are seeking for cheaper premium and you may go for term life, but prepare that you will not receive any return. Try to think in another way, you will not need to pay for high premiums which included the agent commission and have more money left compared to whole life. You can go for your own investment for better guarantees rate. On the other hand, whole life offers good range protection which may include other type of insurance and it can be added further type of protection later on. Whole life insurance also contain of cash value, but the rates is not guaranteed. The premium might be a burden to you, due to your income is 2.8k. Unless you purchase the minimum sum assure life insurance, then the premium might be cheaper. Hence, it's best to get more quotation to compare. Different insurance company offer different policy.

Offline serenamarina

• Civilian
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2015, 10:02:37 AM »

I really depends on what type of insurance you looking for?! Medical card, investment or life insurance?!
Each type different insurance played a different role. Therefore, think wisely before u want to buy an insurance.
If you want an easy job engage an agent, who will plan everything for you.
But if you want to save abit of $$ of getting worth buying. some sort of work task you need to find out.

Offline Eugene123

• Civilian
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2015, 03:35:14 PM »
I really depends on what type of insurance you looking for?! Medical card, investment or life insurance?!
Each type different insurance played a different role. Therefore, think wisely before u want to buy an insurance.
If you want an easy job engage an agent, who will plan everything for you.
But if you want to save abit of $$ of getting worth buying. some sort of work task you need to find out.

As the topic mentioned, I was only looking for life insurance as I already having a medical card now. Previously, think that life insurance was not important compared to a medical card, but I was wrong. I know that, you want to ask why not purchase the life insurance from the same insurance company that I purchased the medical card. Reason being is because I have already got my quotation, but still looking for better policy. If there is no alternative choice and I will just take it from my current  insurance company.

Offline Aminsg

• Civilian
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2015, 05:33:47 PM »
As the topic mentioned, I was only looking for life insurance as I already having a medical card now. Previously, think that life insurance was not important compared to a medical card, but I was wrong. I know that, you want to ask why not purchase the life insurance from the same insurance company that I purchased the medical card. Reason being is because I have already got my quotation, but still looking for better policy. If there is no alternative choice and I will just take it from my current  insurance company.

Hi there, have you ever heard of Uforlife? It's the first online life insurance and the first insurance that without any agent involved. I would say that, this is a convenient insurance and the idea is quite new and interesting. Reason being is because it's help to save time without need to meet up an agent to get a quotation and no medical check up is needed for this insurance. It's covered up to 3 insurance, the first is the term life insurance. The second insurance is PA insurance, which is the same insurance with term life. In case, the insurer death because of accidents and able to get double sum assured instantly without need to wait for the sum assured rates. Uforlife has also covered the 4 critical illness which is the most common illness in Malaysia. If you need more information, you may find my previous post from the previous thread or you can visit to their website for more information. Mind you that, at the bottom of the website have a online chat that available 24 hours to solve your questions.

Offline Eugene123

• Civilian
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2015, 07:02:42 PM »
Finally, a life insurance suggestion. Thank you and really appreciate for the input. I have visited the site and successful get a quotation. Price is affordable and everything seems good for me, but I would like to wait and see for other options before I opt in to this term insurance.

Offline rollsroyce89

• Civilian
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 02:58:03 PM »

If your in East Malaysia and Sarawak, I would recommend unit-trust for free insurance with that much of protection as well.