Other Investments > Insurance

Good life insurance 300k sum assure

(1/3) > >>

Eugene123:
Hi guys,  as the subject mentioned. I am currently  looking for a total 300k protection for life insurance. I would like to look for the insurance company that offer cheap premium.  Main life insurance, others type insurance can be consider as well.  :handshake:

chucheongfan:
You are only looking for life insurance or you are looking for other type of insurance as well? I believe that many insurance company will happy to do your business, but be prepared that when you go and purchase insurance the agent will push you for others insurance product as well.

bbpinkie:

--- Quote from: chucheongfan on November 24, 2015, 07:05:26 PM ---You are only looking for life insurance or you are looking for other type of insurance as well? I believe that many insurance company will happy to do your business, but be prepared that when you go and purchase insurance the agent will push you for others insurance product as well.

--- End quote ---

https://loanstreet.com.my/learning-centre/how-insurance-agents-dictate-what-you-buy
This article can show you a better picture regarding the issue. Before purchasing any insurance be sure what you really need and what you don't. Do not let insurance agents dictate what to buy!  :thumbsup:

juicemaker09:

--- Quote from: Eugene123 on November 23, 2015, 06:20:06 PM ---Hi guys,  as the subject mentioned. I am currently  looking for a total 300k protection for life insurance. I would like to look for the insurance company that offer cheap premium.  Main life insurance, others type insurance can be consider as well.  :handshake:

--- End quote ---

I am insured from AIA insurance covered Life and others as well. Sales agent is good and responsible, if you are interest I can provide you her contact number...

jameslee:
There are two types of life insurance we have now. The first is the well known whole life insurance,  it is a life insurance policy which is guaranteed to remain in force for the insured's entire lifetime. Premiums are fixed and will not increase according to the age. Normally you have to pay the premiums until death, except for limited pay policies which may be paid-up in 10 years, 20 years, or at age 65. The other type of life insurance is known as term life insurance (seldom agent sells this due to low commission and new batch agent has been taught to focus on ILP), it's a life insurance that provides coverage at a fixed rate of payments for a limited period of time. After that period expires, coverage at the previous rate of premiums is no longer guaranteed. Touch wood, If the insured dies during the term, the death benefit will be paid to the beneficiary. Term insurance is the least expensive way because of it has no cash value and bonuses. Its benefits for those who are looking for affordable premium and pure insurance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version