Author Topic: GEORGE SOROS  (Read 2779 times)

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
Re: GEORGE SOROS
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2016, 11:07:24 AM »
i like donation....soros donate to me lar... :P

U oredi filti rich, still got corn sorrow into donating moni to U ?

Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2016, 11:07:24 AM »

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2016, 11:12:11 AM »
i veli poor....mikromb wait for me!!! :'(
U oredi filti rich, still got corn sorrow into donating moni to U ?
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Online ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2016, 11:25:46 AM »

Poor .. ok lah, but please no forget to donate some of your sorrow moni to the poor kampong kids here.

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2016, 11:54:23 AM »
eat tenaga c288888. cny lala... :D
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Online king

• King
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2016, 12:19:33 PM »

Unimas denies receiving funds from Soros-linked OSF
 georgesoros unimas
 2 comments     Published Today 11:03 am     Updated Today 11:36 am

Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (Unimas) has denied receiving any grant from the Open Society Funds (OSF) established by billionaire George Soros, reported Borneo Post.

However, Unimas vice-chancellor Prof Mohamad Kadim Suardi claimed that the university's researchers or lecturers could have received funds through "unofficial channels" without the knowledge of the university management.

"As far as I'm concerned, the university has not received any grant or financial aid from OSF. We have nothing to do with OSF," he was quoted as saying.

Kadim was asked about the content of OSF 2014 reports, which stated that Unimas was one of the fund recipients.

"It could have come as private grants to individual lecturers or researchers, which the university wouldn’t have known about.

"For any fund that we receive, we will determine the source and its purpose. We check everything - we don’t simply accept any offer of funds or grants," he said.

Some lecturers might be engaged in activities outside the university or worked with other non-governmental organisations (NGOs), Kadim added.

“We don’t monitor our lecturers’ activities outside the university. Under normal circumstance, we don’t check on them. They are lecturers - we have to trust them.

"They should know all the rules and regulations, and how to behave," he said, adding that these lecturers are civil servants who are bound by rules and regulations.

A few NGOs have been named as the alleged recipients, including C4 Malaysia, Empowerment Pusat Kesedaran Komuniti, Islamic Renaissance Front, Merdeka Centre for Opinion Research, Penang Institute, Suara Rakyat Malaysia (Suaram), Citizen Journalists Malaysia (Sabah) and Committee For Free Election (Comfrel).

Soros has been said to have a personal interest in Malaysian elections through funding of several programmes to influence the outcome of the polls.

Following this, Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said an investigation would be launched if a police report is filed

Read more: https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/361341#ixzz4OoyCYl00

Offline ikan besar

• Duke
  • you see Lim Boxing
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2016, 01:30:25 PM »

please donate some for me to buy a condo between 1500 to 1800 sq ft
I badly need a bigger condo now
you know , how you and your family stay inside a apartment of 650 sq ft
only 1 toilet , small living room , no store to keep your rubbish,
kitchen so small to hold any festival celebration, only 2 room ..family also cannot grow
aiyah very susah lor...  help help donate some to me
I m not very greedy.. I don't need a penthouse or a semi-D or mansion
only...only 1500 to 1800 sq feet, that all
like this also cannot help me , meh
why why why ...................tien ahhhhhhhhhhhhh why u so bad ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
sometimes win sometimes lose
biasa lah

Online ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2016, 01:43:18 PM »
please donate some for me to buy a condo between 1500 to 1800 sq ft
I badly need a bigger condo now
you know , how you and your family stay inside a apartment of 650 sq ft
only 1 toilet , small living room , no store to keep your rubbish,
kitchen so small to hold any festival celebration, only 2 room ..family also cannot grow
aiyah very susah lor...  help help donate some to me
I m not very greedy.. I don't need a penthouse or a semi-D or mansion
only...only 1500 to 1800 sq feet, that all
like this also cannot help me , meh
why why why ...................tien ahhhhhhhhhhhhh why u so bad ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

U register a NGO with 1 onli purpose of helping poor kampong kids onli, like that sure got buta moni from sorrow lah ?

Online king

• King
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2016, 06:52:48 AM »

Claims we're funding to overthrow M'sian government 'false', says OSF
 foreignfunding opensocietyfoundations
 15 comments     Published 2 Nov 2016, 8:38 pm     Updated 2 Nov 2016, 8:42 pm

The Open Society Foundations (OSF) dismissed claims that it funded attempts to overthrow the Malaysian government, stressing that its focus was on supporting civil society.

"Claims that the Open Society Foundations funded attempts to overthrow the government in Malaysia are entirely false.

"The Open Society Foundations support justice, accountability and democratic practice around the world and in Malaysia our grant-making to civil society includes efforts to promote public health, foster fair migration policies and encourage the civic and political participation of all Malaysian citizens," it said in a statement today

Read more: https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/361457#ixzz4OtUOnQ1e

Online king

• King
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2016, 02:15:45 PM »

Marina: The Soros I know cares about human rights
 4 comments     Published Today 12:47 pm     Updated Today 12:54 pm

Prominent social activist Marina Mahathir has emerged as one of the rare voices defending billionaire George Soros, who has been demonised as of late for funding local groups.

In her speech at a Bersih 5 ceramah in Kedah last night, Marina reportedly said she met Soros 10 years ago when he was in Kuala Lumpur.

At the time, Soros was in the country for a book tour and decided to pay Marina's father, Dr Mahathir Mohamad, a visit. Prior to this, the former premier and Soros had regularly exchanged letters.

According to Sin Chew Daily, Marina told her audience that she got to know then that Soros was a generous philanthropist.

Read more: https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/362081#ixzz4POWUyKwj

Online king

• King
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2016, 08:19:31 PM »

龙门阵  2016年11月08日 | 作者:杨善勇 | 专栏:仅供参考
留待歷史解密索罗斯

转身怪罪索罗斯这一怪招,追溯上来,该是师自没有牌理的马哈迪医生了。1997年中,亚洲金融风暴开始,时任首相的马哈迪医生,马上就把矛头指向了这一个名为「乔治索罗斯」的人。

回忆录《医生当家》(吉隆坡:MPH;2011)里,记录了1997年9月世界银行与国际货幣基金组织假香港的年度大会中,马哈迪医生挺身言之凿凿地公开点名索罗斯试图操纵了东南亚货幣。

听来证据確凿,可是,卸任之后,2006年12月15日,马哈迪医生曾在吉隆坡的一家酒店和索罗斯,召开联合记者招待会,改口转告「索罗斯说狙击马幣非他所为,而是黑狗当食,白狗当灾之以讹传讹」;马哈迪医生相信此言。

不但这样,密件显示,与索罗斯修好之前的11个月,马哈迪医生曾给索罗斯写了一封共3页长的私函,希冀索罗斯加入全球和平论坛计划,一起出力,共同消弭国际之间的衝突。

晚年想起此事,马哈迪显然始终忿忿不平。出席首要领导基金会的「2014年首席执行员论坛」发表主题演讲,他坦告天下,曾想一拳打歪,狙击亚洲货幣,造成令吉贬值的索罗斯鼻子。

没有想到,过了n年,仍然会有类似的指控。《东方日报》的新闻说行动党国会领袖林吉祥与乔治索罗斯相识,从中爭取赞助,试图操纵净选盟云云。但是,那到底是什么意思呢?

何况,早在2012年首相纳吉也一度坦承,当年他在远赴纽约出席联合国大会发表演说,也曾在曼哈顿广场饭店与索罗斯见面。过程之中,坦荡荡,请问在座各位,有什么问题呢?

可惜,因为被政治化,一切皆显得奇比复杂了,领导之间清水般之交往,也变成了歹戏拖棚的浑水戏。联繫翩翩的实情,毕竟如何,唯有留待后来的歷史解密,再说从前

Online king

• King
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2016, 07:11:49 AM »

索罗斯警告
世界进入惨痛时刻……
2322点看 2016年12月30日

索罗斯。(档案照)

(纽约30日综合电)自从特朗普当选美国总统后,很多外国殿堂级投资大佬相继发表了评论,但尚欠支持希拉丽的“国际大鳄”索罗斯表态!据外国传媒报道,他终于开腔了!

索罗斯在外国网站撰文,警告西方发达国家处于民主危机,连美国也选出“潜在独裁者”当总统,世界已进入非常痛苦的时刻。

索罗斯将现时情况与1930年代比较,他说:“我已经86岁了,是匈牙利犹太人,之后在二次大战后成为美国公民,了解1944年德国纳粹德军领袖希特勒,当时差点儿没命。我发觉现时是人类历史上一个非常痛苦的时刻,开放型社会陷入了民主危机,各种封闭型社会则在崛起。”

欧盟已变质

索罗斯警告,特朗普倾向于做交易,而不是捍卫原则。不幸的是,他受到选民欢迎。他又警告,现时是人类非常痛苦的时刻,唯一解释是领导人不能满足选民的期望,令选民对民主和资本主义不再抱有幻想。换句话说,很多人认为是“精英”偷走了他们的民主。

索罗斯认为,特朗普之所以能当上总统,与俄罗斯总统普丁有关,同样的情况也可能发生在2017年的欧洲选举,在法国,两位支持率领先的总统候选人与普丁关系密切,无论谁赢得选举,普丁将主导欧洲。换句话说,欧盟已变质。

索罗斯又强调,随着全球经济增长停滞、难民危机失控,欧盟濒临崩溃,将重蹈苏联在20世纪90年代初期的覆辙,要扭转结果,欧盟必须努力推动改革。

新闻来源:东网

点赞 5赞
FacebookTwitterGoogle+WhatsApp

Online king

• King
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2017, 02:02:08 PM »

财经
特朗普當選美牛市 索羅斯慘賠逾44億
 3785点阅   2017年1月13日
20170114fb92

(紐約13日訊)狂人特朗普意外當選美國總統震驚全球,他當選后引起的美股牛市,讓股神巴菲特身家大漲逾80億美元(約356億令吉),對比下金融大鱷索羅斯卻慘輸10億美元(約44.5億令吉)!

據《華爾街日報》引述消息人士透露,20年多前先后狙擊英鎊和亞洲貨幣的索羅斯因誤判特朗普胜選對美股的影響,因看空市場而賠上了10億美元。

但消息人士表示,1992年與索羅斯一起狙擊英鎊的投資大師德魯肯米勒(Stanley Druckenmiller)卻成功預計近期美股漲勢,而錄得不俗回報。

道瓊斯指數自11月8日美國大選以來,累積上漲逾9%。

相對索羅斯的看空,德魯肯米勒大選前數日預料,若希拉莉勝出的話,美股會“先升后跌”,若特朗普贏得選舉,美股則“先跌后升”。

不過,美國大選當晚,德魯肯米勒在電視上公開表示,他已退出所有淡倉,例如沽出黃金,唱好股市個別板塊,沽空全球債券,及預計美元兌歐元上揚。目前管理自有財富的德魯肯米勒因目光精準,去年賺逾10%。

但消息人士透露,索羅斯已調整持倉組合,去年底平掉不少淡倉,以免虧損擴大。不過,索羅斯基金管理去年整體投資組合仍錄得5%回報,因在金融及工業方面長期投資于大選前后均有所獲利

Online king

• King
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2017, 10:59:09 AM »

索羅斯狠斥特朗普“騙子” 預言“特式牛市”將終結
ChinapressFri, Jan 20, 2017

圖:彭博社
圖:彭博社
(瑞士.達沃斯20日訊)特朗普即將于大馬週六凌晨約1時正式就任美國總統,市場聚焦他的就職演說及之后的政策走向,但國際大鱷索羅斯卻狠批特朗普是一名騙子,並預言他將會失敗,更相信“特朗普牛市”將完結。

現年86歲的索羅斯週四出席達沃斯世界經濟論壇后接受“彭博社”專訪時說,特朗普政策充滿矛盾,他根本沒預期自己會勝出大選,當他真正當選后才認真思考未來的事,而且“他完全就是意在發展他的品牌”。

他更形容特朗普是一名騙子,並有可能成為獨裁者,但相信美國憲制的穩健足以阻止他變成獨裁者。

對索羅斯而言,市場不確定性已達到頂峰,這對長期投資非常不利,並相信股市將掉頭下跌。

“不明朗因素是長期投資的敵人。目前市場處在暫時的高潮中,但當現實來臨,將會迎來衰退。”

“離他越遠越好”

索羅斯說,特朗普代表的是另一類政府,是開放社會的對立面,並希望“開放社會的支持者能團結在一起”。

“我個人深信特朗普將失敗,因為他的政策本質上是自相矛盾的。”

在被問及商界將怎樣處理與特朗普的關係,索羅斯稱:“反正我會離他越遠越好。”

事實上,索羅斯在美國總統大選時一直支持民主黨的希拉莉,並曾向她捐助了超過1000萬美元(約4445萬令吉),但特朗普當選卻令他大跌眼鏡,並讓他旗下基金在市場上損失超過10億美元(約44.45億令吉),因他原先估計特朗普當選會令股市大跌,現實卻是大升。

Online king

• King
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2017, 01:32:50 PM »

Friday, 20 January 2017 | MYT 6:58 AM
George Soros says Trump will fail and market's dream will end

Soros: It's impossible to predict exactly how Trump is going to act.
Soros: It's impossible to predict exactly how Trump is going to act.

DAVOS, Switzerland: The billionaire investor George Soros said on Thursday that global markets will falter given the uncertainty of incoming U.S. President Donald Trump's policies.

"Right now uncertainty is at the peak," Soros told Bloomberg News at his annual media dinner held at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. "I don't think the markets are going to do very well."

Stocks in the United States surged after Trump's Nov. 8 election victory. Trump takes office on Friday.

"Markets see Trump dismantling regulations and reducing taxes, and that has been the dream," said Soros. "The dream has come true."

But Trump has called for border taxes and withdrawing from his predecessor's Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, among other policies that have unclear ramifications for U.S. growth, Soros said.

"It's impossible to predict exactly how Trump is going to act," he said.

Soros, who founded Soros Fund Management LLC and now is chairman of the New York-based firm, was a large contributor to the Super PAC fund-raising group backing Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and had donated to other groups supporting Democrats.

Overall, Soros said about the president-elect: "I personally am convinced that he is going to fail. Not because of people like me who would like him to fail. But because his ideas that guide him are inherently self-contradictory and the contradictions are actually already embodied by his advisers ... and his cabinet."

Turning to the United Kingdom, Soros said it is unlikely that Prime Minister Theresa May will "remain in power" given divisions within her government.

May on Tuesday laid out plans for Britain to negotiate its exit from the European Union. Soros said that process will be long and that "a bitter divorce" will hurt both sides.

Soros famously made huge profits in 1992 betting against the British pound as it crashed below the preset level and had to be withdrawn from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism.

China has an interest in European unity because of the bloc's importance as an export market, Soros said.

He said President Xi Jinping, who on Tuesday made a case for China's leadership in Davos, can steer his country to either a more open society or a more closed society, while nudging it to a more sustainable economic growth model.

"Trump will do more to make China acceptable as a leading member of the international community than the Chinese could do by themselves," Soros said. - Reuters

Online king

• King
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2017, 07:25:36 AM »

索罗斯:主张自相矛盾
特朗普美梦注定失败
132点看 2017年1月21日

索罗斯:对于特朗普,我确信他会失败。

(达沃斯20日讯)投资大亨索罗斯周四表示,鉴于下任美国总统特朗普政策的不确定性,全球市场将会步履蹒跚。

索罗斯在其年度媒体晚宴中对彭博新闻表示:“目前不确定性正位于顶峰,我认为市场不会有很好的表现。”这次晚宴在达沃斯世界经济论坛期间举行。

特朗普11月8日当选总统后,美国股市大涨。特朗普将于周五就任总统。

索罗斯说:“市场预期特朗普将放宽监管规定与减税,这一直都是梦想。”

不过索罗斯表示,特朗普提出的征收边境税、退出跨太平洋伙伴关系协定(TPPA),以及其他政策,会对美国经济成长造成什么影响,并不明确。

“准确预测特朗普将如何行动是不可能的。”

索罗斯为索罗斯基金管理公司创办人,现为该公司总裁。他同时也是支持民主党总统候选人希拉丽的超级政治行动委员会(Super PAC)大金主,也赞助过其他支持民主党人士的组织。

总之,对于特朗普,索罗斯称:“我个人确信他会失败。不是因为包括我在内的一些人希望他失败,而是因为指引他的主张本身就自相矛盾,他的顾问……以及内阁已经体现了这些矛盾。”

特蕾莎·梅做不久?

对于英国,索罗斯称,鉴于英国首相特蕾莎·梅政府内部的分歧,她不太可能会“继续掌权”。

索罗斯还说,鉴于欧洲是中国重要的出口市场,欧洲团结符合中国的利益。

他说,中国国家主席习近平能要么带领中国步入一个更加开放的社会,要么成为一个更加封闭的社会,同时将带领中国找到更加可持续的经济增长模式。

点赞 0赞
FacebookTwitterGoogle+WhatsApp
相关课题: 特朗普索罗斯
上则新闻
亚通私配获26.77亿
国库控股INCJ持edotco 34.1%
下则新闻

Online king

• King
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2017, 07:52:01 PM »

索罗斯又出手!
这次他加注33亿……
3501点看 2017年5月20日
 国际金融大鳄索罗斯。(网络图)
国际金融大鳄索罗斯。(网络图)

(纽约20日综合电)近期提交给监管机构的文件显示,尽管一季度做空美股有可能出现了浮亏,但国际金融大鳄索罗斯加仓了美股看跌期权。

CNBC援引一位S&P Global Market Intelligence分析师的话称,索罗斯最主要的两大空头押注——沽空标普500大盘股和罗素200小盘股——仓位对应得标的名义价值合计高达7.643亿美元(约33.62亿令吉)。

截至一季度末,索罗斯持有330万股iShares Russell 2000 ETF看跌期权,较去年四季度末增加了36%,名义价值达4.596亿美元(约20.22亿令吉)。此外,他还大幅加仓SPDR 标普500看跌期权,增幅高达162%,至大约130万股,名义价值达3.047亿美元(约13.37亿令吉)。

这些投资组合都是通过索罗斯基金管理公司来操作的。

必须指出的是,目前尚不清楚索罗斯基金管理公司的上述加仓沽空期权究竟是买入看跌期权,还是卖出看跌期权。因而该公司的沽空仓位是否出现浮亏尚无法确定。

索罗斯是去年开始做空美股的。不过,11月8日大选后美股一路上涨,年初至今,标普500指数累计上涨5.7%,罗素2000指数也涨了0.3%。

个股方面,索罗斯基金管理公司第一季增加了对高盛的持股,增幅接近40%,至86,800股;同时还买进170万股Snapchat母公司Snap A类股。该公司还对Facebook Inc的A类股持股增加80.4%,至638,086股;对微软的持股也增加超过两倍至12,800股。

自今年3月上市以来,Snap下跌了15.5%,这意味着这笔押注很有可能令索罗斯基金公司产生了浮亏。

新闻来源:华尔街见闻

Online king

• King
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2017, 06:37:14 AM »

2017-05-20 15:08
索罗斯加码33亿沽空美股
资大鳄索罗斯(George Soros)自特朗普当选美国总统后,看淡美国股市,惟美股却大升,据悉令索罗斯大蚀近10亿美元。不过,据文件披露,索罗斯最近仍“加码”沽空美股,共斥资约7.65亿美元(约33亿令吉)赌美股下跌。
(纽约20日讯)投资大鳄索罗斯(George Soros)自特朗普当选美国总统后,看淡美国股市,惟美股却大升,据悉令索罗斯大蚀近10亿美元。不过,据文件披露,索罗斯最近仍“加码”沽空美股,共斥资约7.65亿美元(约33亿令吉)赌美股下跌。

广告

CNBC报道,索罗斯主力对赌标准普尔500指数及罗素2000指数。不过,暂时似乎仍然“损手”,因标普500指数指今年累升约5.7%,罗素2000指数则累涨约0.3%。

截至今年首季,索罗斯持有330万股iShares罗素2000指数认沽期权,按季加码36%,总值约4.6亿美元;同时持有标普500指数认沽期权130万股,按季大增1.62倍,总值约3.05亿美元,即合共斥资约7.65亿美元。

索罗斯发言人对此拒绝置评。

索罗斯是进步主义的拥护者,在去年美国总统大选期间,力挺民主党籍候选人希拉里克林顿,自从共和党候选人特朗普当选后便放空美股。

文章来源:
星洲网·2017.05.20

Online king

• King
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2017, 06:06:13 PM »

主页 > 财经 > 国际 > 英脱欧影响显现 索罗斯:未离婚就想复合
英脱欧影响显现
索罗斯:未离婚就想复合
679点看 2017年6月21日

“鳄王”索罗斯。(网络图)

(纽约21日综合电)一向拥护欧洲联盟的“鳄王”索罗斯撰文指,英国脱欧是一个双输命题,英国和欧盟都会受到伤害;英国的经济现实情况越来越明显,脱离欧盟会导致英国的生活水平下降。

索罗斯周一在新闻机构Project Syndicate的网站发表文章说:“我们正在快速接近所有不可持续的经济发展都会经历的临界点,事实上,英国脱欧是一个双输命题,英国和欧盟都会受到伤害。它不能撤消,但人们可以改变心意。显然,这种情况正在发生。”

尽管在出人意料的脱欧公投结果出炉后,英国经济最初曾让其会立即陷入低迷的预期落空;但如今越来越多的迹象显示,随着英镑走弱推动物价上升,消费者支出正在下滑。彭博的最新月度调查显示,英国通胀率到年底料将达到3%。

英央行行长暗示不急于加息

索罗斯说,英国最终脱离欧盟需要至少五年的时间才能完成,其间英国可能再次举行大选。“如果一切顺利,双方可能还没有离婚就会想要复合。”

英国央行行长卡尼周二在伦敦金融城市长官邸发表讲话时,称国内通胀压力继续受到抑制,并暗示他不急于加息。在六周内首次发表的重要讲话中,他表示希望观察经济将如何回应“英国脱欧谈判的现实”。英镑在他讲话后应声下跌。

新闻来源:彭博社

Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum

« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2017, 06:06:13 PM »