Author Topic: KESM  (Read 22577 times)

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
Re: KESM
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2016, 10:15:13 AM »
Tell me who is manipulating KESM?  :P
Margin of safety comes because you get insider info which means before the share kena push up, you bought it and not after the share up you bought it.

As for undervalue, RM16.00? Even if follow your valuation at RM7.00, it should be around this price but now you are setting higher and higher and higher.

WHY? Your valuation is crap or greed got into you?  :)

What manipulation ?
Undervalue don understand meh ?

Ben Gan valuation of Rm 7.00 is on the low side....my valuation is Rm 8.20 mah....!!
Paperlane valuation is Rm 16.00 loh....!!

Offline paperplane3

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #151 on: August 12, 2016, 03:10:17 PM »
Cash from operation now ard 78mil.
with current share price it is yielding 26.8%
if to reach RM8, yield is still 22.9%
RM10, 18.3%
Only when it reach RM16, only make sense 11.4%

Offline paperplane3

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #152 on: August 12, 2016, 03:10:50 PM »
If you buy out KESM now 100%, you need less than RM300mil! don't be surprise. AND you get 100mil sitting in cash, meaning, your cost is RM200mil, and it is giving you every yr RM78mil.

Offline paperplane3

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2016, 10:51:52 PM »
Loser oly!

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2016, 11:09:19 PM »
Loser oly!
Nah, you are better than this!  :D
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2016, 11:16:14 PM »
Quote from: Oly Shyte on Today at 11:08:09 PM

KESM is being manipulated by unknown sources. I asked you to name me these people buying the shares you cannot name it because you know it's a sendekat stock!  >:D

Where else SP SETIA was being played for whatever valid or invalid reasons by legal big funds and they are being transparent. How can they cheat when they are being transparent unlike 1MDB?  :wonder:

As for me being bumi agent or cheater or whatever insult you want to throw to me.....really meh, am I that powerful in investlah?  :-[

Again talk rubbish....!!
Kesm up bcos of manipulation ???

Spsetia up...no manipulation ????

KEPALA UDANG LOH THIS OLY...!!

THE ANSWER IS KESM UP BCOS OF UNDERVALUATION MAH....!!

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2016, 11:16:39 PM »
Ben Gan Target                   Rm 7.00
Raider                                Rm 8.20
Paperlane                           Rm 16.00

Have anyone of you actually achieved the first initial TP yet?

If your answer is NO or coming soon, you should seriously consider to STFU until it breach those TP of yours.  :)
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #157 on: August 12, 2016, 11:27:04 PM »
Quote from: Oly Shyte on Today at 11:08:09 PM

KESM is being manipulated by unknown sources. I asked you to name me these people buying the shares you cannot name it because you know it's a sendekat stock!  >:D

Where else SP SETIA was being played for whatever valid or invalid reasons by legal big funds and they are being transparent. How can they cheat when they are being transparent unlike 1MDB?  :wonder:

As for me being bumi agent or cheater or whatever insult you want to throw to me.....really meh, am I that powerful in investlah?  :-[

Again talk rubbish....!!
Kesm up bcos of manipulation ???

Spsetia up...no manipulation ????

KEPALA UDANG LOH THIS OLY...!!

THE ANSWER IS KESM UP BCOS OF UNDERVALUATION MAH....!!
Pls dun be childish lah, paste here n there to increase your postings and viewers in your own thread. You think you are here to get a promotion meh? The fact is that LG will be a decent moderator on full time basis and not you!  :D

KESM manipulated by unknown sendekat
SP SETIA manipulated by transparent legal big funds

Anything else you want to tell me? Who buys KESM shares? Yap Ah Loy, JW Birch or Mat Kilau?

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #158 on: August 12, 2016, 11:29:31 PM »
Ben Gan Target                   Rm 7.00
Raider                                Rm 8.20
Paperlane                           Rm 16.00

Have anyone of you actually achieved the first initial TP yet?

If your answer is NO or coming soon, you should seriously consider to STFU until it breach those TP of yours.  :)

Oly talk C.0.ck loh....!!

Whether KESM Rm 6.00 , 7.00 or Rm 16.00 still beat your con counter Spsetia flat loh...!!

What target ?? Most important $$$$$$ return loh....!!
 :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: lui mah....!!

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #159 on: August 12, 2016, 11:29:55 PM »
Who cares ?
Most important raider uncover Oly is a bumi agent con spinner loh....!!

Please be on guard loh....!!

Like I've said don't accused without facts. This is not even a debate! Is this how you debate with your opponent while you're in college or university?  :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #160 on: August 12, 2016, 11:32:32 PM »
Oly talk C.0.ck loh....!!

Whether KESM Rm 6.00 , 7.00 or Rm 16.00 still beat your con counter Spsetia flat loh...!!

What target ?? Most important $$$$$$ return loh....!!
 :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: lui mah....!!
Return is one thing, integrity and dignity also need before you talk rubbish and humiliate yourself loh!  :D

Your initial TP sudah sampai ker? Belum kah? Did I said SP SETIA TP was RM16.00? I gave a fair valuation on the stock I chose not you!  ;)

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #161 on: August 12, 2016, 11:42:10 PM »
Like I've said don't accused without facts. This is not even a debate! Is this how you debate with your opponent while you're in college or university?  :D

It is not accuse it is a fact loh.....!!
The fund is buying & selling among themselves....to prey on aunty n uncle mah...!!

Oly is the bumi agent mah....!!

Actually raider pity the non bumi....especially the aunty n uncle with hard earn monies being cheated by the fund loh..!!

Govt support one particular group n race....bantuan this n that....education also the non bumi....need to spend billion own monies on their children, subsidy this that...and govt spend billion & billion on education for 90% on race....from preschool, primary, secondary and university loh.....!!

But those poor uncle n aunty come out on pocket come out loh....!!

Also there are exclusive bumi fund....for bumi n OLY a bumi agent loh with objective to promote to non bumi aunty n uncle loh.....!! With Guarantee by Govt....sure no loss loh....!!

KARMA TO THIS OLY LOH....!!
Try to cheat uncle n aunty mah...!!

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2016, 12:09:51 AM »
It is not accuse it is a fact loh.....!!
The fund is buying & selling among themselves....to prey on aunty n uncle mah...!!
Just the same like your KESM loh.....up and then down and then suddenly up again....!  :D :D

Oly is the bumi agent mah....!!
This statement is without basis. So I can choose to ignore.  :)

Actually raider pity the non bumi....especially the aunty n uncle with hard earn monies being cheated by the fund loh..!!
Can you give an example how these uncle and auntie kena conned by the stock? I mean proof they kena conned. Tq.  :)

Govt support one particular group n race....bantuan this n that....education also the non bumi....need to spend billion own monies on their children, subsidy this that...and govt spend billion & billion on education for 90% on race....from preschool, primary, secondary and university loh.....!!
This is KESM thread and not political section lah! Are you smoking weed again raider?  :shake:

But those poor uncle n aunty come out on pocket come out loh....!!
I thought your uncle and auntie bought KESM shares mah not SP SETIA mah and by the way how da hell can you see other people trading account's name and age? You keep on repeating uncle and auntie kena conned but yet no evidence that these people exist unless you can show me the list of the name and age they kena conned by the stock.

Also there are exclusive bumi fund....for bumi n OLY a bumi agent loh with objective to promote to non bumi aunty n uncle loh.....!! With Guarantee by Govt....sure no loss loh....!!

KARMA TO THIS OLY LOH....!!
Try to cheat uncle n aunty mah...!!
What the hell? When you bought KFIMA or FGV, those belongs to bumi stocks. Are you an agent then and now you finally found your race back?  :D

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2016, 12:27:08 AM »
Just the same like your KESM loh.....up and then down and then suddenly up again....!  :D :D
This statement is without basis. So I can choose to ignore.  :)
Can you give an example how these uncle and auntie kena conned by the stock? I mean proof they kena conned. Tq.  :)
This is KESM thread and not political section lah! Are you smoking weed again raider?  :shake:
I thought your uncle and auntie bought KESM shares mah not SP SETIA mah and by the way how da hell can you see other people trading account's name and age? You keep on repeating uncle and auntie kena conned but yet no evidence that these people exist unless you can show me the list of the name and age they kena conned by the stock.
What the hell? When you bought KFIMA or FGV, those belongs to bumi stocks. Are you an agent then and now you finally found your race back?  :D

BCOS RAIDER VERY PANLAI.....RAIDER KNOW WHEN BUMI FUND CON LOH....!!
SPSETIA ON CON MODE LOH....!!
OLY A BUMI ......CON AGENT LOH....!!

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2016, 01:27:50 AM »
BCOS RAIDER VERY PANLAI.....RAIDER KNOW WHEN BUMI FUND CON LOH....!!
SPSETIA ON CON MODE LOH....!!
OLY A BUMI ......CON AGENT LOH....!!
Actually if you try to be fair to yourself, you try to go back to our old threads, you'll find out that you have badly advised a dude here on Maxis and if you follow Oly's SP SETIA thread, did anyone actually followed Oly's call?  :D

Pls name me the guy that follow Oly's call on SP SETIA. If I haven't get dementia, I remembered no one followed me on SP SETIA and someone earn very less but invest very big because you advise him to sell Maxis prematurely (kisah benar).  :nod:

Conclusion: Pokémon Go actually sc*ew him and your bad advise actually makes him less panlai......  :'(

Although he always congratz to all of us for making monies in your thread, I know deep down inside his dark heart, he is banging his ba-lls.....  :D :D

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2016, 11:26:22 AM »
Actually if you try to be fair to yourself, you try to go back to our old threads, you'll find out that you have badly advised a dude here on Maxis and if you follow Oly's SP SETIA thread, did anyone actually followed Oly's call?  :D

Pls name me the guy that follow Oly's call on SP SETIA. If I haven't get dementia, I remembered no one followed me on SP SETIA and someone earn very less but invest very big because you advise him to sell Maxis prematurely (kisah benar).  :nod:

Conclusion: Pokémon Go actually sc*ew him and your bad advise actually makes him less panlai......  :'(

Although he always congratz to all of us for making monies in your thread, I know deep down inside his dark heart, he is banging his ba-lls.....  :D :D

Again ur comment bias loh.....how can small gain on maxis and spsetia can be compare to massive gain of KESM leh ??
Raider remember oly and 3i talk very bad on KESM when it is Rm 4.80 loh.....!!

THE ATTONISHING THING....WHEN PRICE MOVE UP ALOT....TO HIDE...OLY SHAME...SAY SYNDICATE LAH....THIS LAH...THAT LAH....!!

U THINK SO EASY MEH SYNDICATE ? THEY WILL BENEFIT U MEH ? THEY ARE OUT TO GET US MAH...!!
THESE ARE VICIOUS PEOPLE....HOW CAN THEY BENEFIT US ??

KESM UP BCOS OF FUNDAMENTAL LOH...!!
RAIDER N PAPERLANE BUY BCOS OF PANLAI MAH....!!

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #166 on: August 13, 2016, 11:28:52 AM »
Again ur comment bias loh.....how can small gain on maxis and spsetia can be compare to massive gain of KESM leh ??

THE ATTONISHING THING....WHEN PRICE MOVE UP ALOT....TO HIDE...OLY SHAME...SAY SYNDICATE LAH....THIS LAH...THAT LAH....!!

U THINK SO EASY MEH SYNDICATE ? THEY WILL BENEFIT U MEH ? THEY ARE OUT TO GET US MAH...!!

BTW AS FOR 3i IS HIDING IS HEAD BELOW THE SAND HOLE....LIKE AN OSTRICH LOH....!!

THIS IS HOW THAT PANLAI RAIDER AND PAPERLANE LOH...!!

Offline GanSoon

• Knight
« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2016, 02:54:25 PM »
Latest news kesm 2 to1 bonus 1 to 1 split........ :thumbsup:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2016, 04:27:26 PM »
If you have an issue with iiinvestsmart about KESM, you can help yourself debating with him since he's on long vacation now. My issue with you on KESM was it was being manipulated by unknown source. As for SP SETIA, yes it was being manipulated by known source such as EPF and AMANAH. Every stock is being manipulated by it's either with or without valid reason.

You are trying too say what? Oh this stock was supposed to be a RM16.00 price stock but now it's RM4.80, so this stock must go up until RM16.00? How bout lousy stock that deserved to be delisted but still exist in Bursa Saham? How about SGB? Ask paperplane3 for more info! :D

Sendekat do exists because they are greedy human who wants to make it big and if you're lucky, you win and if not, you loose big time!

You think the world is clean? Have you ever seen The Wolf Of Wall Street? Wall Street 1 & 2? Boiler Room? Inside Job? The Big Short? Trading Places? Margin Call? Too Big To Fail? Rogue Trader? Other's People Money?  :shake:

Just like the pyramid schemes loh, early bird gets the worm first loh, late comers enjoy the misery loh! Same concept with different ways. ;)

Nope. Undervalue, yes, manipulated, yes too!  ;)

I don't usually beg for tips like you both but hey kudos on your profits even though you got it from someone else and claim the glory on yourselves! This what we called self glorified and sc*ew your pride and dignity!  :D

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2016, 05:11:39 PM »
Sifu raider TP KESM rm8.00 is correct. Paperplane tp rm16 is x2 in support of sifu raider....  :D

Sifu oly smell operator doin hanky panky to KESM is correct too...

Finally...both Sifu fight here is very very good...benefit newbie  like us....learn a lot.... :clap:
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #170 on: August 14, 2016, 12:47:20 AM »
If you have an issue with iiinvestsmart about KESM, you can help yourself debating with him since he's on long vacation now. My issue with you on KESM was it was being manipulated by unknown source. As for SP SETIA, yes it was being manipulated by known source such as EPF and AMANAH. Every stock is being manipulated by it's either with or without valid reason. WHAT A RUBBISH ANALYSIS LOH !! IF U CANNOT IDENTIFY THAT KESM IS MANIPULATED MAH...!!
IF U CAN IDENTIFY SPSETIA...IS MANIPULATED BY PNB....THEN CONFIRM THIS BUMI FUND IS CONNING AUNTY N UNCLE MAH...!!
VERY SIMPLE CONCLUSION LOH....!!
KESM GO UP BCOS OF HUGE UNDERVALUATION MAH...!!

You are trying too say what? Oh this stock was supposed to be a RM16.00 price stock but now it's RM4.80, so this stock must go up until RM16.00? How bout lousy stock that deserved to be delisted but still exist in Bursa Saham? How about SGB? Ask paperplane3 for more info! :D
Sendekat do exists because they are greedy human who wants to make it big and if you're lucky, you win and if not, you loose big time!
THATS WHY RAIDER SAY U R P.ONDA.N ...LOH...IF U HAVE PROBLEM WITH PAPERLANE ON SGB...GO N DEAL WITH HIM DIRECTLY LOH!!....RAIDER DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ON SGB !!....AND RAIDER DON WANT TO KNOW LOH !!...UR PETTY
ISSUE WITH PAPERLANE MAH....!!

BUT RAIDER KNOW KESM IS UNDERVALUE AND IT IS GOING UP LOH...!!

You think the world is clean? Have you ever seen The Wolf Of Wall Street? Wall Street 1 & 2? Boiler Room? Inside Job? The Big Short? Trading Places? Margin Call? Too Big To Fail? Rogue Trader? Other's People Money?  :shake:
Just like the pyramid schemes loh, early bird gets the worm first loh, late comers enjoy the misery loh! Same concept with different ways. ;) DON TALK TO RAIDER ON ALL THESE SYNDICATE LOH....BCOS RAIDER...IT IS BAD ADVICE TO FOLLOW THEM MAH....!!
RAIDER SUCCESSFUL BCOS PANLAI AND PICK A GOOD STOCK BASED ON FUNDAMENTAL AND INVEST LOH...!!
THIS HOW BENJAMIN GRAHAM, W BUFFET, PETER LYNCH ARE SUCCESSFUL AND RAIDER WANT TO FOLLOW THESE RESPECTABLE SIFU LOH...!!

TO FOLLOW BAD ELEMENT SYNDICATE...IS LIKE DRUG ADDICT...DIGGING ON GRAVE LOH...!!
PLEASE AVOID MAH...!! TALK OF YOUR CHILDREN MAH...!!

Nope. Undervalue, yes, manipulated, yes too!  ;)
I don't usually beg for tips like you both but hey kudos on your profits even though you got it from someone else and claim the glory on yourselves! This what we called self glorified and sc*ew your pride and dignity!  :D
IT IS NOT TIPS....IT IS LEECH TECH...A POWERFUL INVESTMENT TECH MAH....!!
PEOPLE CAN GIVE U 101 TIPS...BUT IF LEECH TECH ANALYSIS SAYS NO..!!
RAIDER NO INVEST LOH....!!
THIS IS HOW U FILTER OUT CON JOB MAH...!!

AS EXPLAIN BY RAIDER, KESM GOOD PERFORMANCE IS DUE TO PURE UNDERVALUATION AND STRONG FUNDAMENTAL MAH....!!  A GOOD PANLAI INVESTOR LIKE RAIDER CAN SELECT GOOD PERFORMANCE STOCK USING LEECH TECH LOH...!!

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #171 on: August 14, 2016, 08:35:51 PM »
WHAT A RUBBISH ANALYSIS LOH !! IF U CANNOT IDENTIFY THAT KESM IS MANIPULATED MAH...!!
IF U CAN IDENTIFY SPSETIA...IS MANIPULATED BY PNB....THEN CONFIRM THIS BUMI FUND IS CONNING AUNTY N UNCLE MAH...!!
VERY SIMPLE CONCLUSION LOH....!!
KESM GO UP BCOS OF HUGE UNDERVALUATION MAH...!!
Sometimes I think you bought your certificate, diploma, degree or master instead of earned it loh!
Use your brain lah. If a sendekat want to con someone, will they be very transparent? EPF or AMANAH is also an investment fund. If they see money in that company or value, they will buy it loh! As you claimed that KESM has been undervalue but sadly nobody including you knows who bought it! Oly can confirmed that KESM has price manipulation fixing loh!

It's a matter of time kena UMA and it will be interesting if they come out and make an announcement "We the DIRECTORS thinks our company is undervalue and that's why we push our share price up to RM16.00!" Boloh or not if they do that?  :D

THATS WHY RAIDER SAY U R P.ONDA.N ...LOH...IF U HAVE PROBLEM WITH PAPERLANE ON SGB...GO N DEAL WITH HIM DIRECTLY LOH!!....RAIDER DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ON SGB !!....AND RAIDER DON WANT TO KNOW LOH !!...UR PETTY
ISSUE WITH PAPERLANE MAH....!!
This is an issue of integrity, besides you who doesn't have integrity, your BFF also do have the same issue loh! Just like how your try to avoid the badly advise on the MAXIS issue, you also trying to avoid this SGB issue loh! You are in denial and forever will be in denial. You will always think the world is clean...... :D

BUT RAIDER KNOW KESM IS UNDERVALUE AND IT IS GOING UP LOH...!!
Surely some sendekat is pushing up for whatsoever reason, can you name me that party? You been avoiding this question for quite some time and you will continue to do so........

DON TALK TO RAIDER ON ALL THESE SYNDICATE LOH....BCOS RAIDER...IT IS BAD ADVICE TO FOLLOW THEM MAH....!!
RAIDER SUCCESSFUL BCOS PANLAI AND PICK A GOOD STOCK BASED ON FUNDAMENTAL AND INVEST LOH...!!
THIS HOW BENJAMIN GRAHAM, W BUFFET, PETER LYNCH ARE SUCCESSFUL AND RAIDER WANT TO FOLLOW THESE RESPECTABLE SIFU LOH...!!
Give bad advise on telcos companies without studying to a poor chap. That's very selfish! If you are so great, you won't be in this forum trying hard to increase your postings and viewers loh! You should be playing golf with Obama by now loh!  :D

TO FOLLOW BAD ELEMENT SYNDICATE...IS LIKE DRUG ADDICT...DIGGING ON GRAVE LOH...!!
PLEASE AVOID MAH...!! TALK OF YOUR CHILDREN MAH...!!
Do you really believe that SP SETIA is a junk company despite all the projects and properties that have? Come on, dun bull-shyte, go study more!  :fubar:

IT IS NOT TIPS....IT IS LEECH TECH...A POWERFUL INVESTMENT TECH MAH....!!
PEOPLE CAN GIVE U 101 TIPS...BUT IF LEECH TECH ANALYSIS SAYS NO..!!
RAIDER NO INVEST LOH....!!
THIS IS HOW U FILTER OUT CON JOB MAH...!!
Who gave you the bad advise on avoid SP SETIA? 19 cents free dividend and share profits? That leech tech sifu must be a * "S"!  :D

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #172 on: August 14, 2016, 11:47:55 PM »
Sometimes I think you bought your certificate, diploma, degree or master instead of earned it loh!
Use your brain lah. If a sendekat want to con someone, will they be very transparent? EPF or AMANAH is also an investment fund. If they see money in that company or value, they will buy it loh! As you claimed that KESM has been undervalue but sadly nobody including you knows who bought it! Oly can confirmed that KESM has price manipulation fixing loh!
USE UR BRAIN LAH...BIG SYNDICATE LIKE PNB...CON...FOLLOW KLSE RULES MAH...SO VELI TRANSPARENT MAH...!!
IF THEY SEE VALUE...WHY EVERY TIME...BUY N SELL AT THE SAME TIME LEH ??
THEY SHOULD BUY N KEEP IS IT NOT ??

It's a matter of time kena UMA and it will be interesting if they come out and make an announcement "We the DIRECTORS thinks our company is undervalue and that's why we push our share price up to RM16.00!" Boloh or not if they do that?  :D
This is an issue of integrity, besides you who doesn't have integrity, your BFF also do have the same issue loh! Just like how your try to avoid the badly advise on the MAXIS issue, you also trying to avoid this SGB issue loh! You are in denial and forever will be in denial. You will always think the world is clean...... :D
Surely some sendekat is pushing up for whatsoever reason, can you name me that party? You been avoiding this question for quite some time and you will continue to do so........
Give bad advise on telcos companies without studying to a poor chap. That's very selfish! If you are so great, you won't be in this forum trying hard to increase your postings and viewers loh! You should be playing golf with Obama by now loh!  :D
Do you really believe that SP SETIA is a junk company despite all the projects and properties that have? Come on, dun bull-shyte, go study more!  :fubar:
Who gave you the bad advise on avoid SP SETIA? 19 cents free dividend and share profits? That leech tech sifu must be a * "S"!  :D
KESM VERY UNDERVALUE FOR SURE FUNDAMENTAL INVESTOR FOLLOWERS OF W.BUFFET, B GRAHAM AND PETER LYNCH SURE BUY IN LOADS AND DRUMS....SURE PRICE UP EVERY DAY LOH...!!
THEY BUY AND KEEP MAH....!!

BTW...INCREASE POSTING...IS NOT IMPORTANT TO ME...BUT IF THERE INCREASE IN QUALITY POSTING RAIDER WELCOME LOH....!!
WHY WANT TO INCREASE POSTING LEH ? NO PRIZE OR REWARD TO HAVE MANY POSTING MAH...!!
SO PLEASE GO AND FLY KITE ....IF U THINKING OF JUST INCREASING POSTING WITH NO QUALITY MAH...!!

BTW UR SPSETIA UP LITTLE BIT,  BCOS.... CON PNB PUSH IT UP...TO DUMP IT TO POOR AUNTY AND UNCLE LOH...!!
THEY PUMP AND DUMP MAH....!!

U MUST BE PANLAI LIKE RAIDER MAH....!!
LEECH TECH VELI POWERFUL LOH...!!

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #173 on: August 15, 2016, 09:53:38 AM »
U MUST BE PANLAI LIKE RAIDER MAH....!!
LEECH TECH VELI POWERFUL LOH...!!

KESM Rm 7.40 Go Go Go.....!!
Break the Rm 7.00 resistance loh...!!
Leech tech veli powerful loh...!!

Offline paperplane3

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #174 on: August 15, 2016, 10:00:59 AM »
break 7.50 liao raider bro. Now we enjoy the show towards 10 :handshake:

Offline rite_brain

• Baron
« Reply #175 on: August 15, 2016, 10:04:37 AM »
break 7.50 liao raider bro. Now we enjoy the show towards 10 :handshake:

congrats!
"duh" to the haters  :D
It's an emotional warfare with....yourself
Nobody go bust by taking profit.
Strive to get rich slowly.
Let's make (more) money together!

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #176 on: August 15, 2016, 10:31:42 AM »
Posted by Piggybank > Aug 15, 2016 09:19 AM  | Report Abuse   

In the automotive sweet spot
KESM recorded a strong 2012-15 EPS CAGR of 32%. We believe the
solid growth is sustainable, underpinned by focused growth in the
automotive business and margin expansion from improved product
mix and growth in the high-margin testing business. Hence, despite
the 34% stock price outperformance ytd, we think valuations remain
attractive and expect a continued PE re-rating. Initiate coverage with
a BUY and target price of RM11 based on 12x our calendarised 2017E
EPS, for upside potential of 58%.
Set to benefit from automotive structural growth story
KESM provides a good proxy to the stable and growing automotive
semiconductor segment, in our view. With strong growing demand for
electronics for vehicles, from safety to infotainment and autonomous
vehicles, we believe KESM is in the right segment to benefit from an
automotive structural growth story.
2015-17E EPS CAGR of 35%
We forecast KESM to achieve a 3-year EPS CAGR of 35% on the
expansion of its testing business in the automotive segment. Its recent
investments, in our view, should gradually bear fruit in the coming years
and drive revenue growth. We look for EBITDA margins to rise from 31.9%
in 2015.
Further re-rating expected
We see several re-rating catalysts for the stock, including a strong earnings
upcycle and PE expansion, as awareness on the stock remains low and
institutional holdings are limited.
Initiate coverage with BUY and RM11 target price
We initiate coverage on KESM with a BUY rating, on: 1) solid growth
prospects in the automotive space, a strong working relationship with
customers and expansion into the testing business, which we expect to
drive a 3-year-forward EPS CAGR of 35%; 2) a hands-on and forwardlooking
management team; and 3) although valuation comparables are
limited as competitors are mainly integrated device manufacturers (IDM),
closest peer Trio-Tech (TRT US) trades at a 14x 2016E EPS. KESM also
trades on average at a 56% discount to automotive-related IDMs’ 2016E
PE of 20.7x. Thus, at a 2017E PER of 8x, valuation looks attractive. Our
target price of RM11 (12x calendarised 2017E EPS) offers 58% upside

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #177 on: August 15, 2016, 10:33:00 AM »
Posted by Piggybank > Aug 15, 2016 10:15 AM  | Report Abuse   

For a large part of the past 3 years, KESM’s PE has traded within the range
of 5x to 8.6x, or between -1SD and its mean PE. Peer comparison is limited, as there is only one
other major listed player, Trio-Tech (TRT US), which trades at a 14x 2015
EPS.
Taking all this into account, we believe that a fair PE for KESM is 12x for
calendarised 2017E, which is at a 30% discount to our target PE multiple for
the FBMKLCI and also a 14% discount to the automotive IDM average PE of
13.9x for 2017E. On the whole, we think the lower PE is justified given
KESM’s smaller scale of operations but taking into account its strong 3-year
forward EPS CAGR of 35%.
At 12x our calendarised 2017E EPS, KESM’s target price is pegged at
RM11. We initiate coverage with a BUY for upside potential of 58%.

Offline paperplane3

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #178 on: August 15, 2016, 12:45:01 PM »
I also found another crazier stock. but I wont share first

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
« Reply #179 on: August 15, 2016, 01:22:47 PM »
I know which one.... start with K one.... :D
I also found another crazier stock. but I wont share first
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline paperplane3

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #180 on: August 15, 2016, 01:35:32 PM »
I know which one.... start with K one.... :D

hehe, I will not say correct or not correct.

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #181 on: August 15, 2016, 02:47:47 PM »
KUALA LUMPUR: Affin Hwang Capital Research has initiated coverage of KESM with a buy rating and target price of RM11 based on 12 times its calendarised 2017E EPS, for upside potential of 58%.

It said on Monday it sees solid growth prospects for KESM in the automotive space, where there is a strong working relationship with customers and expansion into the testing business. These should drive a three-year-forward earning sper share (EPS) compounded annual growth rate of 35%.

The research house also said the other factors were its hands-on and forward-looking management team.

Although valuation comparables are limited as competitors are mainly integrated device manufacturers (IDM), closest peer Trio-Tech in the US trades at a 14 times 2016E EPS.

“KESM also trades on average at a 56% discount to automotive-related IDMs’ 2016E PE of 20.7x. Thus, at a 2017E PER of eight times, valuation looks attractive. Our target price of RM11 (12 times calendarised 2017E EPS) offers 58% upside,” it said.

To recap,  Affin Hwang Capital Research said KESM recorded a strong 2012-15 EPS CAGR of 32%.

“We believe the solid growth is sustainable, underpinned by focused growth in the automotive business and margin expansion from improved product mix and growth in the high-margin testing business.

“Hence, despite the 34% stock price outperformance ytd, we think valuations remain attractive and expect a continued PE re-rating,” it said.

The research house said KESM provides a good proxy to the stable and growing automotive semiconductor segment, in our view. With strong growing demand for electronics for vehicles, from safety to infotainment and autonomous vehicles, and it believes KESM is in the right segment to benefit from an automotive structural growth story.

“We see several re-rating catalysts for the stock, including a strong earnings upcycle and PE expansion, as awareness on the stock remains low and institutional holdings are limited,” it said.

Offline shilau

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #182 on: August 15, 2016, 03:12:30 PM »
very panlai operator he...he...he....!!
U think easy meh ??

Not operator....loh....!!
It is bcos of panlai mah...!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #183 on: August 15, 2016, 04:47:17 PM »
Kesm breaking Rm 8.00 soon....!!

Go Go Go......!!

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #184 on: August 15, 2016, 04:52:35 PM »
WOW! Great manipulation. stockraider on the brink of just hitting his TP. RM8.20 right?  :D

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #185 on: August 15, 2016, 05:03:06 PM »
WOW! Great manipulation. stockraider on the brink of just hitting his TP. RM8.20 right?  :D

Hwang-affin already revise target to rm 11.00 mah....!!
So raider  also follow and revise target from rm 8.20 to rm 10.00 loh...!!

Offline paperplane3

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2016, 05:16:21 PM »

No need revise mah. if like me....straight away TP RM16. hahaha

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #187 on: August 15, 2016, 05:21:43 PM »
Oly personally already congrats to stockraider for making hefty profits one week ago but will extend further congratulation if he hit his personal TP of RM8.20 later. This is called gentleman. :nod: :handshake:

However, Oly did not received any congratulations from stockraider when Oly's SP SETIA hit Oly's personal TP of RM3.20 until now from stockraider. :(

Still waiting for raider to congratz Oly until now......  8)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #188 on: August 15, 2016, 05:23:22 PM »
No need revise mah. if like me....straight away TP RM16. hahaha
Looks like nobody can actually predict correctly and even reputable research house also failed. At least the closest one is the winner loh!  :thumbsup:

Offline Con Artist

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #189 on: August 15, 2016, 06:21:00 PM »
I believe paperplaneX is a group of syndicates.

Every time they appear, stock explodes.

They buy a lot then promote on the internet.

Never con anyone so don't blame me if you lose money.

Offline paperplane3

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #190 on: August 15, 2016, 08:31:13 PM »
Looks like nobody can actually predict correctly and even reputable research house also failed. At least the closest one is the winner loh!  :thumbsup:
I will be closest as stock is going rm15 to 16 loh

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #191 on: August 16, 2016, 02:13:50 AM »
I believe paperplaneX is a group of syndicates.

Every time they appear, stock explodes.

They buy a lot then promote on the internet.
I know..... darn I miss my good friends in previous forum. Fattachoy, James (Mobif tips).....wonder where they are now.....  :P

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #192 on: August 16, 2016, 02:15:45 AM »
I will be closest as stock is going rm15 to 16 loh
Let's see loh!  ;)

Offline paperplane3

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #193 on: August 16, 2016, 10:19:29 AM »
bila mahu UMA

Offline Con Artist

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #194 on: August 16, 2016, 11:56:38 AM »
Ouch! Bila KapauTerbangKertas lari, banyak victim kena CON.

Offline Con Artist

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #195 on: August 16, 2016, 12:02:33 PM »
Like HHGROUP from Oct 2015 to Feb 2016.

Goreng macam gunung kinabalu.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #196 on: August 16, 2016, 01:08:22 PM »
Itu kapalterbang kertas sendekat mah. Insider info kaw kaw punya. Nanti gua check dia punya nama betul dengan kawan ok!  ;)

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #197 on: August 16, 2016, 02:57:53 PM »
Itu kapalterbang kertas sendekat mah. Insider info kaw kaw punya. Nanti gua check dia punya nama betul dengan kawan ok!  ;)

Ini olang tidak panlai....boloh....!!
Hari hari naik cakap sindiket....!!

Ia naik bcos of undervalue and growth stock mah...!!

Only olang panlai macam paperlane and raider tahu chose kesm napshot kesm loh...!!

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #198 on: August 16, 2016, 04:01:22 PM »
Ini olang tidak panlai....boloh....!!
Hari hari naik cakap sindiket....!!

Ia naik bcos of undervalue and growth stock mah...!!

Only olang panlai macam paperlane and raider tahu chose kesm napshot kesm loh...!!
Merayu orang lain punya tip sudah tarak maruah lah!  :D

Offline stockraider

• Marquess
« Reply #199 on: August 16, 2016, 04:42:13 PM »
Merayu orang lain punya tip sudah tarak maruah lah!  :D

Leech tech filter 101 units....dapat 1 napshot....very powerful n panlai mah...!!