Author Topic: RIO 2016 OLYMPIC GAMES  (Read 20710 times)

Offline kittima

• Viscount
RIO 2016 OLYMPIC GAMES
« on: July 27, 2016, 10:46:34 AM »
 :clap:

Offline kittima

• Viscount
Re: RIO 2016 OLYMPIC GAMES
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 10:47:58 AM »
Chong Wei, Lin Dan could face off in the semis in Rio

PETALING JAYA: The last two Olympic men's singles final battles have been between Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan of China but it will not happen in Rio this time.

In the men's singles draw made for the Rio Olympics, top seed Chong Wei may have to face the defending champion in the semi-finals.

Third seeded Lin Dan will not have it easy to reach the medal rounds as he could be facing fifth seed Jan O Jorgensen of Denmark in the last eight.

Chong Wei, on the other hand, has an easier route to the semis as he is expected to face Taiwan's sixth seed Chou Tien-chen in the quarter-finals.

Chong Wei, making his fourth Olympic appearance and going for gold after settling for silvers in Beijing and London previously, should breeze through to win Group A, which includes Soren Opti of Surinam and Derek Wong of Singapore.

The respective winner of the group stages in the singles will qualify for the knockout rounds.

Chong Wei gets a bye straight to the last eight as one of the top two seeds.

Second seed and reigning world champion Chen Long of China can breathe a sigh of relief as he will not face his fellow countryman until the final.

Chen Long will probably take on South Korean Son Wan-ho in the last eight.

The world No. 2 shuttler should face fourth seed Viktor Axelsen of Denmark for a place in the final.

In men's doubles, Goh V Shem-Tan Wee Kiong have Zhang Nan-Fu Haifeng of China for company in Group B.

The Chinese fourth seeded pair should be their toughest opponents in the group, which also includes Germans Michael Fuchs-Johannes Schottle and Americans Sattawat Pongnairat-Phillip Chew.

Mixed doubles pair Chan Peng Soon-Goh Liu Ying can fancy their chances of reaching the last eight in Rio this time.

The world No. 10 Malaysian pairing should emerge as one of the two pairs to go through to the knockout stage as they are in Group C with third seeds Tontowi Ahmad -Lilyana Natsir of Indonesia, Robin Middleton-Leanne Choo of Australia and Bodin Issara-Savitree Amitrapai of Thailand.

They are expected to cruise past the Australian and Thai pairs, which will see them through to the last eight after failing to clear the group matches at the last Olympics in London.

It is also a good draw for women's doubles pair Vivian Hoo-Woon Khe Wei as they are in Group C with third seeds Nitya Krishinda Maheswari-Greysia Polii of Indonesia, Heather Olver-Lauren Smith of England and Poon Lok Yan-Tse Ying Suet of Hong Kong.

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 03:09:43 PM »
HyppTV subscriber can watch the Rio Olympic Games for free in 7 channel, 720 - 726, Astro finished lo......

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 09:12:00 AM »
Nobody watching the opening ceremony?

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 01:28:19 PM »

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
    • Investlah - Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 01:54:33 PM »
If LCW wins gold medal this time,

1. he will upgrade pangkat to Tan Sri and become RM1m richer.
2. those red shirt will stop shouting balik tongsan..... at least for one week
3. free nasi kandar / baskin robbins
4. public holiday 3 days
5. Stocks like msports and kstar will do well
Can someone to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone?

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 01:57:51 PM »
After LCW retired, who will succeed? Unless squash make it into Olympic game, otherwise bolehland how?

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 02:25:51 PM »
After LCW retired, who will succeed? Unless squash make it into Olympic game, otherwise bolehland how?

I heard Malaysia is very happy when they noted Karate will make their debut in 2020 Tokyo Olympic games.

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 02:36:27 PM »
I heard Malaysia is very happy when they noted Karate will make their debut in 2020 Tokyo Olympic games.

Debut is one thing, can win medal or not is another thing. It doesn't matter you come in 4th or 40th. Still no medal.

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 02:41:47 PM »
Debut is one thing, can win medal or not is another thing. It doesn't matter you come in 4th or 40th. Still no medal.

When Sepak Takraw make it debut to Olympic one day, that time Malaysia not only lost to Thailand, may be they can't beat South Korea, China or even Germany.......  :D

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 03:10:23 PM »
Now, even winning a Gold medal in this prestigious games also cannot save Malaisia's name.
period.

Nama sudah busuk.
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

It is dangerous to have a naive mindset, it may cause serious faults in decision making.

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 11:00:23 PM »
Now, even winning a Gold medal in this prestigious games also cannot save Malaisia's name.
period.

Nama sudah busuk.

If we can win like 50 or 60 gold medals, likely can save our name a bit.  :clap:

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2016, 11:03:58 PM »
period.

Nama sudah busuk.

But I think let us not mix politics and sports together.

We all Malaysians, grow up drinking the water. Must patriotic a bit.

Besides DLCW is not playing for VVIP, he is playing for Malaysia and flying our flag. So lets pray hard DLCW can win one gold medal for our country.

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2016, 11:32:42 AM »
Vietnam take their history first Olympic gold in shooting event......

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2016, 11:36:43 AM »
And our neighbor Thailand got their first gold through women weightlifting.

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2016, 02:43:48 PM »
NVM who wins, most impt Sinkapoor don't get any medal.

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2016, 05:07:09 PM »
So close yet so far, just miss a bronze medal........ :'(

Malaysian divers agonisingly miss 3m springboard synchro medal

RIO DE JANEIRO: Cheong Jun Hoong put up her hand and admitted that it was her error that cost Malaysia a first medal at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.

The 26-year-old messed up her dive in round four of the women's 3m springboard synchro with Nur Dhabitah Sabri and Malaysia plunged down from third to fourth at the Maria Lenk Aquatics Centre.

Jun Hoong and Dhabitah then recorded the second worst score - 64.80 - among the eight pairs in the fifth and final dive and eventually had to finish fifth with 293.40 points.

China's Shi Tingmao and Wu Minxia led from start to finish to take the gold with a 345.60 total.

Italians Tania Cagnotto and Francesca Dallape finished second on 313.83. Australia's Maddison Keeney and Anabelle Smith made a last-ditch effort with a splendid 71.10 performance in the fifth dive to take the bronze with 299.19.

Jun Hoong and Dhabitah were in bronze medal position as they were joint third with Britain's Alicia Blagg and Rebecca Gallantree after the first two dives. But Malaysia broke free to grab sole third with their best dive in round three with 71.10 points.

There was hope of a medal until the experienced Jun Hoong, who made her Olympic debut in London in 2012, inexplicably made a gaffe in round four with a big splash.

Jun Hoong was in tears while giving an interview by the poolside.

"It was my mistake," said Jun Hoong, who together with Dhabitah were the shortest pair in the field.

"I'm really disappointed. It could have turned out differently. Still, it was a better result than I had with Pandelela (Rinong in London where they finished eighth)," added Jun Hoong, who stands at 1.50m.

Despite being a first timer in the biggest Games in the world, Dhabitah hardly showed any nerves. The 17-year-old was always smiling when she lined up for her dives.

"In the first place, we were lucky to be taking part here. I have another event (10m platform individual) and I'll try my best to give a good performance," said Dhabitah, who stands at 1.52m.

As for Jun Hoong, she still has another two more events. She will compete in the 3m individual springboard as well as the 10m platform synchro, making her the busiest Malaysian at these Games.

She will partner Pandelela, a bronze medallist in the 10m platform individual at the London Games, and the duo are Malaysia's best hope to produce a medal in diving in Rio.

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2016, 07:54:03 AM »
Yes, a silver medal for Malaysia.  :clap:

RIO DE JANEIRO: Divers Pandelela Rinong and Cheong Jun Hoong delivered Malaysia's first medal at the Rio Games with a silver medal in the women's 10m platform synchro on Tuesday.

Pandelela-Jun Hoong scored a total of 344.34 points after five dives at the Maria Lenk Aquatics Centre.

Lying in third place after the third dive, the Malaysian pair upped the ante to finish strongly behind China's Chen Roulin-Liu Huixia who won the gold medal with 354.00 total. Canada's Meaghan Benfeito-Roseline Filion settled for bronze with 336.18.

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2016, 01:37:37 PM »
Yes, a silver medal for Malaysia.  :clap:

RIO DE JANEIRO: Divers Pandelela Rinong and Cheong Jun Hoong delivered Malaysia's first medal at the Rio Games with a silver medal in the women's 10m platform synchro on Tuesday.

Pandelela-Jun Hoong scored a total of 344.34 points after five dives at the Maria Lenk Aquatics Centre.

Lying in third place after the third dive, the Malaysian pair upped the ante to finish strongly behind China's Chen Roulin-Liu Huixia who won the gold medal with 354.00 total. Canada's Meaghan Benfeito-Roseline Filion settled for bronze with 336.18.

Good job Malaysia Sportsmen. A good start! More to come  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good job to Kittima for the updates.

Offline ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2016, 01:51:42 PM »
We are all waiting for the encore our Datuk Lee to strike the elusive GOLD this time. Please get Li Dan to get lost !

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2016, 03:11:21 PM »
We are all waiting for the encore our Datuk Lee to strike the elusive GOLD this time. Please get Li Dan to get lost !

We need the Danes to make us a favor in the quarterfinal  :D

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2016, 02:17:49 PM »
Beach volleyball athlete too sexy, see how Iran broadcast the beach volleyball event........ :D

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2016, 10:02:56 AM »
NVM who wins, most impt Sinkapoor don't get any medal.

Singapore J. Schooling win the men 100m butterfly swimming event.

Offline ikan besar

• Duke
  • nia........mah.....when only the mkt going up
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2016, 01:11:51 PM »
Beach volleyball athlete too sexy, see how Iran broadcast the beach volleyball event........ :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i see it as a sports not a sex object, what about you

thank for sharing

sharing is caring
I heard dr kimmy lost alot of monies

Offline jojo

• Baronet
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2016, 01:39:09 PM »

Lin Dan or Cheng Long will see that Latok is the one to get lost!! :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Online king

• King
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2016, 01:50:54 PM »

S'pore's Schooling downs Phelps for nation's first gold at Olympics
 rioolympics josephschooling
 13 comments      Reuters     Published Today 11:40 am     Updated Today 1:17 pm

AddThis Sharing Buttons

Joseph Schooling won the men's 100 metres butterfly final on Friday to secure Singapore's first Olympic gold medal, and deny Michael Phelps a 23rd in the last individual race of the American's extraordinary career.

Phelps, the defending champion and world record holder who is heading into retirement - again - after Rio, finished second in a three-way dead heat with two of his greatest rivals - South Africa's Chad Le Clos and Hungary's Laszlo Cseh.

Astonishingly, all three touched out in 51.14 seconds, behind Schooling's Olympic record 50.39 in the second dead-heat in a final in two days.

"I'm just ecstatic. I don't think it has set in yet. It's just crazy," said Schooling.

Phelps, who now has 27 medals, had been hoping to win the event for the fourth successive games but his Midas touch deserted him and he had to settle for a medal of a different colour for the first time in Rio.

His tally now reads 22 golds, three silvers and two bronzes. He has one event remaining, the 4x100 medley relay on Saturday, before bowing out.

"I don't know if I've (ever) been in a tie, so a three-way tie is pretty wild," said Phelps.

"I saw a second next to my name and then I looked up again and I looked over at Laszlo and Chad and hey, we all tied. We're all second that's kind of cool.

"It's kind of special, and a decent way to finish my last individual race. Can't complain too much," he said.

Le Clos, who lost his 200m butterfly title to Phelps on Tuesday, failed in his bid to turn the tables but was happy not to have been beaten by him again either.

"Strange is not the right word. Need to create a new one for that," he said. "I got silver tie in London so a three way tie is crazy. Maybe in Tokyo a four way tie."

The tie, although astonishing, was not unprecedented in top level swimming.

At least year's world championships in Kazan, Russia, three women tied for 200 breaststroke bronze - Spain's Jessica Vall, Denmark's Rikke Moeller Pedersen and China's Shi Jinglin.

Two women's freestyle golds were handed out on Thursday after Canada's Penny Oleksiak and Simone Manuel of the United States recorded the same time.

- Reuters

Read more: https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/352138#ixzz4HBj2xqvA

Online king

• King
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2016, 01:51:59 PM »

S'pore's Schooling downs Phelps for nation's first gold at Olympics
 rioolympics josephschooling
 13 comments      Reuters     Published Today 11:40 am     Updated Today 1:17 pm

AddThis Sharing Buttons

Joseph Schooling won the men's 100 metres butterfly final on Friday to secure Singapore's first Olympic gold medal, and deny Michael Phelps a 23rd in the last individual race of the American's extraordinary career.

Phelps, the defending champion and world record holder who is heading into retirement - again - after Rio, finished second in a three-way dead heat with two of his greatest rivals - South Africa's Chad Le Clos and Hungary's Laszlo Cseh.

Astonishingly, all three touched out in 51.14 seconds, behind Schooling's Olympic record 50.39 in the second dead-heat in a final in two days.

"I'm just ecstatic. I don't think it has set in yet. It's just crazy," said Schooling.

Phelps, who now has 27 medals, had been hoping to win the event for the fourth successive games but his Midas touch deserted him and he had to settle for a medal of a different colour for the first time in Rio.

His tally now reads 22 golds, three silvers and two bronzes. He has one event remaining, the 4x100 medley relay on Saturday, before bowing out.

"I don't know if I've (ever) been in a tie, so a three-way tie is pretty wild," said Phelps.

"I saw a second next to my name and then I looked up again and I looked over at Laszlo and Chad and hey, we all tied. We're all second that's kind of cool.

"It's kind of special, and a decent way to finish my last individual race. Can't complain too much," he said.

Le Clos, who lost his 200m butterfly title to Phelps on Tuesday, failed in his bid to turn the tables but was happy not to have been beaten by him again either.

"Strange is not the right word. Need to create a new one for that," he said. "I got silver tie in London so a three way tie is crazy. Maybe in Tokyo a four way tie."

The tie, although astonishing, was not unprecedented in top level swimming.

At least year's world championships in Kazan, Russia, three women tied for 200 breaststroke bronze - Spain's Jessica Vall, Denmark's Rikke Moeller Pedersen and China's Shi Jinglin.

Two women's freestyle golds were handed out on Thursday after Canada's Penny Oleksiak and Simone Manuel of the United States recorded the same time.

- Reuters

Read more: https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/352138#ixzz4HBj2xqvA

Schooling's mother is Malaisian

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2016, 02:08:06 PM »

I'm hereby declare Malaysia get half gold medal.  :D

Offline rite_brain

• Baron
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2016, 04:34:28 PM »

if she stay in Malaysia,
we will never heard of "Schooling",
too much nonsense here,
will screw up whatever talents that we hv here
It's an emotional warfare with....yourself
Nobody go bust by taking profit.
Strive to get rich slowly.
Let's make (more) money together!

Offline ikan besar

• Duke
  • nia........mah.....when only the mkt going up
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2016, 04:41:11 PM »
if she stay in Malaysia,
too much nonsense here,

Maybe school dropout b4 he reaches form5
Now selling h/p at imbi plaza
I heard dr kimmy lost alot of monies

Offline Con Artist

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2016, 05:30:16 PM »
Singapore welcomes immigrants who has free choice to vote for any political party.
Never con anyone so don't blame me if you lose money.

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2016, 08:41:34 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i see it as a sports not a sex object, what about you

thank for sharing

sharing is caring

I see one very hot and the other vey cooling like cheng Poh leong....  :D
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2016, 12:20:04 AM »
Singapore J. Schooling win the men 100m butterfly swimming event.

Datuk, not I want to give you stress but if you don't come back with a gold medal, we very lose face Singapore.

Lin Dan not easy to win I know, but if u utilize all your 洪荒之力*, then got chance。

* Sorry, the whole world also dunno know how to translate this Chinese phrase.

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2016, 12:21:16 AM »
if she stay in Malaysia,
too much nonsense here,

His mother dunno how to swim also. His gold medal got nothing to do with his mother other than the womb.

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2016, 12:40:48 AM »
I'm hereby declare Malaysia get half gold medal.  :D

Monday got half day leave. You dunno meh.

Thanks to the ipoh mum. Cheers.

Online king

• King
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2016, 10:28:33 AM »

Pressure for gold intensifies for M'sia in final lap of Olympics
 olympics
 4 comments      Bernama     Published Today 9:23 am     Updated Today 9:46 am

AddThis Sharing Buttons198

Malaysia is under tremendous pressure to pick up its the first gold medal as the Rio Olympic Games before the curtain falls, exactly a week from now.

As neighbouring countries Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore have already clinched their gold medals, Malaysia is still waiting as its gold medal prospects hinge on badminton, cycling and diving.

Youth and Sports Minister, Khairy Jamaluddin, who flew into Rio two days ago, conceded that the nation's gold medal chances are at the tail end of the games.

"We must win our first gold medal here. This is the best chance for (badminton ace) Lee Chong Wei to make it," he told Malaysian media at a press conference after visiting the national contingent at the Games Village yesterday.

He said the decisive moment has arrived for the three sports to deliver. He added that dive queen Pandelela Rinong's additional medal would be nice and a third from diving would be extraordinary. Pandelela will be competing in the individual 10m platform event on Tuesday.

Pandelela and Cheong Jun Hoong delivered the first medal, a silver, in Rio in the synchronised 10m Platform last Tuesday.

Besides Chong Wei bidding farewell in his fourth Olympic appearance, Malaysia also pinned hopes on cyclist, Azizulhasni Awang in the keirin.

Khairy, who met some of the athletes over lunch at the village, said Azizulhasni, 28, is in high spirits.

He said archery, which was initially among the medal prospects, had a disastrous outing after a first round knockout in the men's team recurve event, and the archers failed in the opening individual rounds.

On the calls by the archery association for its Korean veteran coach, Lee Jae Hyung to be replaced, Khairy said there should not be any hasty decisions.

"We have to sit down with the archery association about the Korean's fate...maybe he can be moved to develop the sport. Anyway the review will be done after talking to the archers," he said.

Besides, archery, he said, sailors Khairulnizam Mohd Afendy and woman sailor Nur Shazin Mohamad Latif also did not live up to expectations and the targets set for them.

Khairy will be in Rio until the badminton finals on Aug 20

Read more: https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/352222#ixzz4HGkgHR4h

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2016, 07:18:05 PM »
Monica Puig from Puerto Rico winning the tennis women single gold medal, I bet not many heard her name, come on Malaysia, let's get motivated.....

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2016, 10:15:41 PM »
Bear in mind, when Lin Dan really eager to win in major events, LCW hardly able to defect him.

In small events when Lin Dan does not go all out, LCW sometimes can defeat him, sometimes only.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 11:02:32 PM by Ļaughing Ģor »
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

It is dangerous to have a naive mindset, it may cause serious faults in decision making.

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2016, 11:04:50 PM »
Bear in mind, when Lin Dan really eager to win in major events, LCW hardly able to defect him.

In small events when Lin Dan does not go all out, LCW sometimes can defeat him, sometimes only.

If you notice the little act of Lin Dan running out the badminton court and change racket when the shuttlecock is halfway in the air, he is sending a signal to DLCW that he is still very confident, aggressive, swift and agile.

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2016, 11:34:07 PM »
Goh and Tan beat the #1 seed Lee and Yoo from Korea in quarterfinal, their form are good, hope they keep it up the performance in semi final.  :clap:

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2016, 12:31:11 AM »
Goh and Tan beat the #1 seed Lee and Yoo from Korea in quarterfinal, their form are good, hope they keep it up the performance in semi final.  :clap:

Semi final means top 4, so we got 75% chance to get at least a bronze medal.  :thumbsup:

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2016, 08:11:29 AM »
Our mix double pair Chan and Goh beat the Chinese pair in semifinal and enter to the final to be sure for a silver medal, what a achievement for mix double event for Malaysia, waiting in the final is Indonesia pair. Just play like SEA game.....  :clap:

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2016, 08:17:49 AM »
Who knows Malaysia's first gold medal may come from mixed doubles unexpectedly instead of men's singles

:D :D :D :D :D

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2016, 10:12:46 AM »
Awesome job!

Offline SUPERDADDY

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2016, 10:34:31 AM »
Great job Chan Peng Soon and Goh Liu Ying for such a brilliant play. Cheers towards Malaysia Olympic Golden Dream. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2016, 11:55:24 AM »
Lets hope we will get the first gold !!

Offline Con Artist

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2016, 11:59:06 AM »
Singapore and Vietnam got their first gold.

It's time for Malaysia, a well governed country?
Never con anyone so don't blame me if you lose money.

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2016, 12:37:42 PM »
Singapore and Vietnam got their first gold.

It's time for Malaysia, a well governed country?

haha , "a well governed country?"  :D :D :D :D

Pu nia moh... to the goberman  :S

Offline kittima

• Viscount
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2016, 09:57:45 PM »
Men's double Goh and Tan enter into the final, we have double the chances already  :clap:

Offline Ļaughing Ģor

• Global Moderator
  • Marquess
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2016, 10:22:41 PM »
Men's double Goh and Tan enter into the final, we have double the chances already  :clap:

Datuk : 1/3 chance gold
Mix 2 : 1/3 chance gold
Men 2 : 1/3 chance gold

So mathematically 1/3 x 3 = 1 gold min.

Get ready for public holiday next monday. Yeah  :clap:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 10:30:02 PM by Ļaughing Ģor »