Author Topic: Brazil is NOT generous, no live streaming Olympics. Love UK, last Olympics got !  (Read 2095 times)

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
Pu Nia Moh punya Brazil, please learn from the UK, in 2012 they put live streaming of Olympics events on youtube.

Pokai lah Brazil, lousy and stingy organizer !!  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Next time Brazil pls dont apply to be major sports events host lah  :shake: :shake: :shake:
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

It is dangerous to have a naive mindset, it may cause serious faults in decision making.

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

It is dangerous to have a naive mindset, it may cause serious faults in decision making.

Offline ikan besar

• Duke
  • nia........mah.....when only the mkt going up
Pu Nia Moh punya Brazil, please learn from the UK, in 2012 they put live streaming of Olympics events on youtube.

Pokai lah Brazil, lousy and stingy organizer !!  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Next time Brazil pls dont apply to be major sports events host lah  :shake: :shake: :shake:

Kan nee lau bu, so stingy better don't held

Betulkah
I heard dr kimmy lost alot of monies

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
Only first world generous countries should be the host of Olympics, 3rd world incapable countries should not apply to be the host at all !!

Really Pu Nia Moh !!  :swear: :swear: :swear: :headbang: :headbang:

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
Look at the PM of the UK, really got style, such a gentleman, very generous and upright !!
He is such a Good PM, he resigned right away after the people voted for Brexit , very responsible  :thumbsup:

Offline zigzag

• Viscount

Olang UK, ada gaya

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......

Olang UK, ada gaya

Y tis Cameron like saying pu nya moh and showin 1 finger....very rude look wo!!!
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline ikan besar

• Duke
  • nia........mah.....when only the mkt going up
Y tis Cameron like saying pu nya moh and showin 1 finger....very rude look wo!!!

No lah , he said kan nee lau boo
Last warning
I heard dr kimmy lost alot of monies

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
Pu Nia MOh !! Brazil...

Sorry, cannot tahan, have to scold Brazil again for not making live streaming in youtube

:D :D :D

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
Pu Nia MOh !! Brazil...

Sorry, cannot tahan, have to scold Brazil again for not making live streaming in youtube

:D :D :D

If LCW lose, the blame should be on Brazil !  :nod: :P
bcos Msias are not able to watch it live from youtube to support LCW

Pu Nia Mo again............ this Rio Holland Pick ..............