Author Topic: hi i am new.. looking for DAY TRADE IN BURMA , is it possible ? thank  (Read 831 times)

Offline racingkit

• Civilian
hi i am new.. looking for DAY TRADE IN BURMA , is it possible ? thank...

pls guide and advise and thank all  :handshake:

http://www.investlah.com/forum/index.php/topic,77383.0.html

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
Re: hi i am new.. looking for DAY TRADE IN BURMA , is it possible ? thank
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 05:28:50 PM »
Day trade....some people use technical analysis, some use trained eyes, some use coconut teropong and some use hantam. Not easy...but not impossible....chances of gain and loss is 50-50 ...

Good luck lor....don't burn ur retirement saving!  :D
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 06:36:36 PM »
Day trade is very high level skill. You need to have eagle's eyes, cheetah's speed, elephants' appetite....and you also need to master few kungfu moves like dragon claw and blade on empty air.

Many here ady RIP...just listening to songs like Metallica, deep purple and Elvis Presley to pass time....hope u share ur day trade experience to us lar...
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline Power Ranger

• Knight
  • Trend Follower
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 08:07:11 PM »
hi i am new.. looking for DAY TRADE IN BURMA , is it possible ? thank...

pls guide and advise and thank all  :handshake:

http://www.investlah.com/forum/index.php/topic,77383.0.html

Day Trade is for the professional who had many years in the market making consistent profit every year.  He is well verse with technical analysis and fundamental analysis.  After many years of consistent profit, he then 'graduate' to Day Trade.  This professional can make money consistently in Day Trade.

As a retired old man, you have no business in Day Trading.  Watching the monitor full time doesn't mean you are in a better position than those who are trading part-time. 

My advice is stay out of Day Trading and also long term trade as well.  Get your basic in place. 

Get your Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis knowledge in place before even considering trading.

So sorry to pour cold water on you.  In trading 85% loss money.  If you want to loss your retirement money, feel to Day Trade. :D

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 02:17:57 PM »
Day trade is very high level skill. You need to have eagle's eyes, cheetah's speed, elephants' appetite....and you also need to master few kungfu moves like dragon claw and blade on empty air.

Many here ady RIP...just listening to songs like Metallica, deep purple and Elvis Presley to pass time....hope u share ur day trade experience to us lar...

Just tutup mata and follow our DR KIM's calls, guaranti to make esee moni lah.  8) 8) 8)