Author Topic: DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!  (Read 36951 times)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Re: DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!
« Reply #250 on: June 09, 2017, 11:59:51 AM »

Dorky .... 😀  repugnant

JM ... hoping to make money from newbies.  Issues of integrity.  🙄
All these cakap besar but when sudah kalah, hilang. One day Oly must report missing person to INVESTLAH authority......too long missing could be homicide leh!  :sweat:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #251 on: June 09, 2017, 12:02:27 PM »
Aisey......that food is reserved for you when NEXGRAM join the PN17 forbes group....  :rofl: :giggle: ::) :wonder:

Xinquan died n joined the PN17 at 5.5 sen.

Maybe, Nexgram will die and joined them at 5.5 sen also, higher than the current price of 4.5 sen  :D :D :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #252 on: June 09, 2017, 12:37:18 PM »

Maybe, Nexgram will die and joined them at 5.5 sen also, higher than the current price of 4.5 sen  :D :D :D
NEXGRAM always tipu orang wan. Announcement come out get projects, buy TRX land. People all so excited added with Kimmy constant non stop promotion over a decade  :giggle: BUT the share price deterioting until bro 3i can't afford to give his valuation due to competency issue  :rofl:.

Anyway, just when some people thought it's ok to invest NEXGRAM due to it's loss making report and the cheaper the stock the higher the gain principle 101  :rofl: suddenly BOOOMMMMMMMMM kena sue by R&A. Don't forget about NEXGRAM previous directors resigned due to the counter lawsuit by Protasco after initially they reject them and one of their director was current NEXGRAM director Mr Teh......  Don't forget about the fishy deal of Ire Tex takeover.......by NEXGRAM too! :'(

The worst thing is it took 3 years for NEXGRAM to explain about the ANGKASA icon city project to BURSA MALAYSIA..... :o

This guy very cunning loh............

Kisah benar!
     :think:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #253 on: June 09, 2017, 12:38:49 PM »

Ohhh  NOOOOOO  !....ARggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh  !  plisss  Ah Bah  :S :speechless:

MUST RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  for our  lives... :phew: :sweat: :headbang:

## :giggle: :) :D 8)

Oh  yeaaa this  one  >> can't  forget one
OLY's  This month and next month budget.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #254 on: June 09, 2017, 12:40:46 PM »
So by conclusion if you asked me is NEXGRAM in deep S+H+I+T now, my answer will forever be YES because of it's management or board. Until DR KIM is NEXGRAM MD, Oly will not support this stock.

Please elect DR KIM as NEXGRAM new MD because of his loyalty getting stuck for decades in this stock. Just like our old bird clown Johnmaster who once said GSB IS BIGGER THAN MAHSING, this is just stock forum joke for us to laugh........ :rofl:

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #255 on: June 09, 2017, 12:47:08 PM »
NEXGRAM always tipu orang wan. Announcement come out get projects, buy TRX land. People all so excited added with Kimmy constant non stop promotion over a decade  :giggle: BUT the share price deterioting until bro 3i can't afford to give his valuation due to competency issue  :rofl:.

Anyway, just when some people thought it's ok to invest NEXGRAM due to it's loss making report and the cheaper the stock the higher the gain principle 101  :rofl: suddenly BOOOMMMMMMMMM kena sue by R&A. Don't forget about NEXGRAM previous directors resigned due to the counter lawsuit by Protasco after initially they reject them and one of their director was current NEXGRAM director Mr Teh......  Don't forget about the fishy deal of Ire Tex takeover.......by NEXGRAM too! :'(

The worst thing is it took 3 years for NEXGRAM to explain about the ANGKASA icon city project to BURSA MALAYSIA..... :o

Kisah benar!

People like n want to be tipu lah. That why got mani moni games in town for people who want to be tipu lah.  :D :D :D

Latest, in Perai 1000 people with golden hair want to be tipu by the future richest man in the world !  :D :D :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #256 on: June 09, 2017, 12:47:29 PM »
So by conclusion if you asked me is NEXGRAM in deep S+H+I+T now, my answer will forever be YES because of it's management or board. Until DR KIM is NEXGRAM MD, Oly will not support this stock.

Please elect DR KIM as NEXGRAM new MD because of his loyalty getting stuck for decades in this stock. Just like our old bird clown Johnmaster who once said GSB IS BIGGER THAN MAHSING, this is just stock forum joke for us to laugh........ :rofl:

Oh  NOOOOOOOOOOO  , plisss  OLY   :handshake: :S :speechless:

## :) 8) :giggle:  :cash: :cash:

&  surely this  one  from OLY  :D :giggle: ;)

OLY's  This month and next month  food  budget.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #257 on: June 09, 2017, 12:59:45 PM »
GET RID OF THIS MAN BELOW

AND REPLACE WITH THE MAN BELOW

DR KIM

AND THEN WE HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE WITH

BECAUSE DON'T FORGET THE HISTORY OF PENNY WARRANT STOCK HWGB-WA

FROM RM0.025 CENTS TO RM12.60.

WE MIGHT NOT HAVE THE HWGB-WA PREVIOUS CHART BUT WE WILL FOREVER REMEMBER IT'S HISTORY........

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #258 on: June 09, 2017, 01:10:38 PM »
GET RID OF THIS MAN BELOW

AND REPLACE WITH THE MAN BELOW

DR KIM

AND THEN WE HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE WITH

BECAUSE DON'T FORGET THE HISTORY OF PENNY WARRANT STOCK HWGB-WA

FROM RM0.025 CENTS TO RM12.60.

WE MIGHT NOT HAVE THE HWGB-WA PREVIOUS CHART BUT WE WILL FOREVER REMEMBER IT'S HISTORY........

OPTIMIST  again  :thumbsup: :handshake:..

thanks  to  OLY   :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:

......as usual  >> sure one  with this  OLY's  ANTIC

OLY's  This month and next month food budget  :sweat: :phew:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #259 on: June 09, 2017, 01:16:01 PM »
Nexgram clarifies on writ of summons and statement of claim filed against co
Reuters Key Development - May 25, 2017
Nexgram Holdings says unit entered into a joint development agreement with Chinaasian Capital
Reuters Key Development - May 19, 2017
Nexgram says unit accepted LOI and joint-collaboration from Good View Construction
Reuters Key Development - Oct 13, 2016
Nexgram Holdings Bhd says redesignation of Tuan Syed Omar Bin Syed Mohamed as CEO<NEXG.KL>
Reuters Key Development - Jun 15, 2016
Nexgram Holdings updates on JV agreement on Nexgram land and Top Valley Properties
Reuters Key Development - Mar 15, 2016
Nexgram Holdings Bhd updates on cessation of take-over offer to acquire Ire Tex Corp Bhd
Reuters Key Development - Jan 25, 2016
Angkasa to take up two Nexgram property projects for RM1.44b
The Sun Daily - Dec 22, 2014
PETALING JAYA: Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Bhd (Angkasa) through its unit MyAngkasa Bina Sdn Bhd has entered into an off take cum sale and purchase agreement with Nexgram Holdings Bhd's subsidiaries, to take up two property ...
Claiming tampering with witness in lawsuit, Protasco seeks to cite directors ...
Malay Mail Online - Nov 20, 2014
... entities have made numerous transactions in shares of listed companies linked to Tey - PN17 company Hytex Integrated Bhd, Wintoni Group Bhd (formerly Winsun Technologies Bhd), Asdion Bhd and Tey's own flagship Nexgram Holdings Bhd (formerly ...
Tey Por Yee sells shares in Protasco
The Edge Markets MY - Mar 10, 2016
Tey has also ceased to be a substantial shareholder in the company he had founded, i.e. Nexgram Holdings Bhd, after a series of disposal and transferring of shares to his younger brother, Tey Por Chen.
Tey Por Yee ceases to be substantial shareholder in Protasco
The Edge Markets MY - Apr 21, 2016
Tey has also ceased to be a substantial shareholder in Nexgram Holdings Bhd, the company he had founded, after a series of disposal and transfer of shares to his younger brother, Tey Por Chen.
R & A Telecom eyes buying construction firm to prevent de-listing
The Star Online - Oct 13, 2016
The company, which is 6.83% owned by information technology-based Nexgram Holdings Bhd, triggered the initial Guidance Note 3 (GN3) criteria after the auditors expressed a disclaimer opinion on its audited financial statements for the year ended Dec 31 ...
Nexgram shortlists contractor, partners
The Sun Daily - Oct 27, 2014
PETALING JAYA: Nexgram Holdings Bhd has a short list of contractor and partners lined up for its maiden property development projects in Cyberjaya and Putrajaya, after its planned partnership with Protasco Bhd fell through.
The listed company is Nexgram Holdings Bhd, which has been in the news lately after the Securities Commission had issued a public statement on Jan 15 regarding the company's offer to buy all the securities of Ire-Tex Corp Bhd.
Nexgram's takeover of Ire-Tex in question
The Star Online - Jan 15, 2016
The concerns relate to the value of the assets of Nexgram Holdings Bhd, which last November served a notice of takeover of Ire-tex Corp Bhd.
Nexgram unit gets two proposals for housing projects
The Star Online - Oct 13, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR: Nexgram Holdings Bhd's indirect 70%-owned unit, Blue Hill Development Sdn Bhd, has received two invitations for collaboration to develop two housing projects, one each in Malacca and Selangor.
MY Realty Dealbook: Nexgram on TRX; 
DEALSTREETASIA - Aug 6, 2015
Investigative audit on Ire-Tex's transactions raises questions
The Star Online - Nov 23, 2015
Meanwhile, an agreement signed with Sanjung AMS Sdn Bhd (SAMS) to revamp and upgrade the group's machinery did not have a clear scope of work.
Nexgram: Cyberjaya project has not been shelved
The Edge Markets MY - Oct 17, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 17): Nexgram Holdings Bhd has clarified that its Angkasa Icon City project in Cyberjaya has not been shelved, although construction works have yet to commence, pending negotiation for financing.
The Edge Markets MY - May 22, 2017
Nexgram obtains development order for RM1.15b Cyberjaya project
The Edge Markets - Jul 20, 2015
KUALA LUMPUR (July 20): Nexgram Holdings Bhd's wholly-owned subsidiary Nexgram Land Sdn Bhd has obtained the development order from the Sepang Municipal Council with respect to the RM1.15 billion “Angkasa Icon City” project, according to ...
Nexgram reports RM6.19m net loss in Q2
The Sun Daily - Apr 2, 2017
PETALING JAYA: Nexgram Holdings Bhd suffered a net loss of RM6.19 million in the second quarter ended Jan 31, 2017 compared with a net profit of RM24.01 million a year ago.
Regulators to probe Nexgram
The Star Online - Jan 22, 2016
ALTHOUGH the takeover offer Nexgram Holdings Bhd made on Ire-Tex Corp Bhd is now off the table, it has not stopped regulators from pursuing their investigations on the former's past dealings.
Nexgram sells loss-making mobile apps unit for RM34.8m
The Star Online - Jan 13, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR: Nexgram Holdings Bhd is selling its entire 69.6% stake in loss-making Godynamic Investments Ltd (GIL), which is involved in mobile application services, for RM34.8mil.
Sepang council refuses DO for project involving Nexgram, Asdion
The Star Online - Mar 14, 2016
In December 2014 Top Valley signed an off take agreement cum sale and purchase agreement (SPA) with software developer Nexgram Holdings Bhd' unit Nexgram Land Sdn Bhd whereby they would develop and sell to MyAngkasa Bina Sdn Bhd the entire ...
Nexgram active, soars 11.11% on landing RM338.8m worth of projects
The Edge Markets MY - Mar 6, 2017
KUALA LUMPUR (March 6): Nexgram Holdings Bhd shares soared 11.11% in active trade after its unit Intra Binaraya Sdn Bhd (IBSB) received an offer from Oriental Mace Sdn Bhd (OMSB) to undertake projects worth US$77 million (RM338.8 million) in total.
Nexgram steadfast in acquiring TRX land
Astro Awani - Aug 5, 2015
KUALA LUMPUR: Nexgram Holdings Bhd is steadfast in its decision to acquire a parcel of land in the 1Malaysia Development Bhd's Tun Razak Exchange (TRX) here, its Chief Executive Officer Datuk Larry Tey said.
Nexgram names Ferrier Hodgson special auditor
The Star Online - Mar 7, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR: Nexgram Holdings Bhd, which has come under the scrutiny of the Securities Commission (SC), has appointed Ferrier Hodgson MH Sdn Bhd as special auditor.
The Edge Markets MY - Mar 31, 2017
Nexgram Holdings Bhd sank further into the red in the second quarter ended Jan 31, 2017 (2QFY17) with a net loss of RM6.19 million - its third quarterly loss in a row - as revenue from its information technology (IT) subsidiaries continued to decline.
Nexgram partners ChinaAsian for 'Angkasa Icon City'
The Sun Daily - May 21, 2017
PETALING JAYA: Nexgram Holdings Bhd said its wholly owned unit Nexgram Land Sdn Bhd will jointly develop a mixed commercial development provisionally known as “Angkasa Icon City” with ChinaAsian Capital Holding Ltd.
Nexgram to acquire 70% of construction company for RM12.5 mil
The Edge Markets MY - Apr 20, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR (April 20): ACE-market listed Nexgram Holdings Bhd's wholly-owned subsidiary Nexgram Land Sdn Bhd is planning to acquire 70% of construction outfit Blue Hill Development Sdn Bhd for RM 12.5 million.
Nexgram finds a partner for RM1.15bil Cyberjaya project
The Star Online - May 19, 2017
... the information technology, property development and construction group said its wholly owned subsidiary, Nexgram Land Sdn Bhd (NLSB), had inked a conditional joint development agreement with ChinaAsian Capital Holding, a company incorporated in ...
Nexgram announces Seychelles firm as joint developer for Angkasa Icon City  The Edge Markets MY
BRIEF-Nexgram Holdings clarifies on news report
Reuters - Oct 17, 2016
Nexgram responds to Bursa's queries on Angkasa Icon City project
The Sun Daily - Jun 8, 2017
PETALING JAYA: Nexgram Holdings Bhd, which took seven market days to respond to Bursa Securities' queries on its latest agreement, has disclosed that an amended offtake agreement with MyAngkasa Bina Sdn Bhd for the Angkasa Icon City project is to ...
Nexgram in tie-up with ChinaAsian to develop Sepang land  The Star Online
The Securities Commission raises red flag over Nexgram Holdings' conduct
The Edge Markets MY - Jan 15, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 15): The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) has raised a red flag over the conduct of Nexgram Holdings Bhd in disposing of three of its subsidiaries. In a statement today, the SC said it has come to the regulator's attention that ...
Tey resigns as Nexgram CEO, executive director  The Star Online
Nexgram bags RM338m job to build plants and lab
The Star Online - Mar 3, 2017
KUALA LUMPUR: Nexgram Holdings Bhd's unit has bagged a US$77mil (RM338.80mil) contract to build two plants and a laboratory in Bandar Baru Enstek, Negeri Sembilan.
Nexgram proposes to withdraw Ire-Tex takeover offer
The Star Online - Jan 21, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR: Nexgram Holdings Bhd has made an application to the Securities Commission (SC) to withdraw its takeover offer to acquire the remaining securities in packaging solutions company Ire-Tex Corp Bhd.
Probe deepens on Nexgram
The Star Online - Jan 18, 2016
PETALING JAYA: Following the unprecedented action by the Securities Commission (SC) to disclose questionable actions by Nexgram Holdings Bhd, the regulator's next course of action is a thorough investigation into the money trail relating to the ...
Nexgram posts another quarter of loss
The Star Online - Dec 29, 2016
Nexgram, which in January withdrew its takeover offer of Ire-Tex Corp Bhd, noted that the group had acquired 51% equity interest in shipping agent Transeaways Shipping Sdn Bhd and 70% in construction firm Blue Hill Development Sdn Bhd this year as a ...
Nexgram buys 70% Sensorlink for RM28.60m
The Sun Daily - Apr 30, 2014
PETALING JAYA: Nexgram Holdings Bhd proposes to acquire a 70% stake in Sensorlink Holdings Sdn Bhd, which comes with a profit guanratee, for RM28.60 million.
Nexgram's joint Angkasa City devt GDV at RM1.15b
The Star Online - Jun 7, 2017
To recap, its unit Nexgram Land Sdn. Bhd had on May19 inked a joint development agreement with ChinaAsian Capital Holding Ltd to undertake a joint development for a mixed commercial development provisionally known as “Angkasa Icon City”. The land ...
Headlines all over the medias and reality check up to this moment.....

NEXGRAM - RM0.045 :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2017, 01:23:44 PM »

NEXGRAM - RM0.045 :'( :headbang:...4 sen anytime  :phew:

FURTHER  ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :phew: :sweat: :headbang:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN N ?..... :speechless: :phew:

## :) 8) :cash: :cash:

Soli...Can't  forget  OLY's  ANTIC  >> :D :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #261 on: June 09, 2017, 01:25:47 PM »
FURTHER  ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :phew: :sweat: :headbang:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN N ?..... :speechless: :phew:

Soli...Can't  forget  OLY's  ANTIC  >> :D :giggle:
Don't drop below 4 cents ok.....  :sweat: :phew:

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #262 on: June 09, 2017, 01:48:48 PM »

NEXGRAM - RM0.045 :'(

Nexgram .... a super HOT counter, can eseeli hit Rm2.00 like Harvest before lah.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #263 on: June 09, 2017, 02:15:07 PM »
Don't drop below 4 cents ok.....  :sweat: :phew:
[/quote

Dead  rat,,,,,,arghhhhh  :sweat: :phew:

# : :)  8) :cash: :cash:

Offline iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #264 on: June 09, 2017, 03:45:04 PM »
Nexgram .... a super HOT counter, can eseeli hit Rm2.00 like Harvest before lah.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

ahbah ... are you asking us to buy?   :D
It’s better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #265 on: June 09, 2017, 03:54:33 PM »

ahbah ... are you asking us to buy?   :D

3i ... an expert asking for kampong kid advice  :D :D :D

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #266 on: June 09, 2017, 03:57:21 PM »

Nexgram .... strongest buy at 4.5 sen  :nod: :shake: :shake: :P :P :P ;) ;) ;) :D :D

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #267 on: June 09, 2017, 04:17:33 PM »
Nexgram .... strongest buy at 4.5 sen  :nod: :shake: :shake: :P :P :P ;) ;) ;) :D :D

Please stand n raise your hands who got buy Nexgram at 4.5 sen now ?  :D :D :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #268 on: June 09, 2017, 05:05:59 PM »

suspecting  it's  grandma OLY   ;) :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #269 on: June 09, 2017, 05:30:50 PM »
LIST OF NEXGRAM BUYER:

1. ahbah
2. DR KIM
3. DR KIM
4. DR KIM
5. DR KIM
6. DR KIM
7. DR KIM
8. DR KIM
9. DR KIM
100000000. DR KIM

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #270 on: June 09, 2017, 05:33:07 PM »
3i ... an expert asking for kampong kid advice  :D :D :D
He's not SEEKING for advise, he ASKING you a question and you didn't answer it.  ;)

Get your facts right!  :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #271 on: June 09, 2017, 05:50:22 PM »
LIST OF NEXGRAM BUYER:

1. ahbah
2. DR KIM
3. DR KIM
4. DR KIM
5. DR KIM
6. DR KIM
7. DR KIM
8. DR KIM
9. DR KIM
100000000. DR KIM

psssttt.......???? .... in my custody  :phew: :sweat:....in DEEP  S+H+I+T  now 
>> may follow  the  Injured  Olient  missing  ( MIA )   for 2  years  if  Nexgram  become PN17 ..sigh

GOD.....GODDDDDDD  !   must knee  to GOD  to avoid  PN 17  :phew: :'( :sweat: :headbang:

## :) 8) :cash: :cash: :giggle:

can't  forget this   >>  OLY's ANTIC - smelly bread  :D :giggle:

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #272 on: June 09, 2017, 08:58:53 PM »
He's not SEEKING for advise, he ASKING you a question and you didn't answer it.  ;)

Get your facts right!  :giggle:

I oredi got give the answer mani times even before 3i ask it lah. Nexgram is not in his circle of competence n he no understand Nexgram at all  :D :D :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #273 on: June 10, 2017, 12:33:52 AM »
I oredi got give the answer mani times even before 3i ask it lah. Nexgram is not in his circle of competence n he no understand Nexgram at all  :D :D :D
Straight to the point.......... :nod:

Lu ada beli NEXGRAM kah? :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #274 on: June 10, 2017, 11:33:35 AM »

:giggle: :rofl: :D   kihhhhh 5X

:handshake:  tons   of  Nexgram   &  sons  in my custody  :handshake: :thumbsup:

surely  this  OLY's ANTIC  - smelly bread   >>

This month and next month budget.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #275 on: June 10, 2017, 04:00:18 PM »

No reply from ahbah? Hiding in the bush?

:rofl:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #276 on: June 10, 2017, 06:30:22 PM »

Only  punter , speculator , gambler  know  the  Nexgram ' Trading Mechanics'  ;) :D

Mr 3I  ?.....only knowing  Kaput  Value Investing  >> 10 %  peanut :phew:  gain takes years :giggle:

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #277 on: June 10, 2017, 09:01:51 PM »

Nexgram also not in your circle of competence like 3i  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Oredi got containers  :D :D :D

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #278 on: June 10, 2017, 09:03:42 PM »
No reply from ahbah? Hiding in the bush?

:rofl:

Long weekend, balik kampong lah.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #279 on: June 10, 2017, 11:57:27 PM »
Nexgram also not in your circle of competence like 3i  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Oredi got containers  :D :D :D
Finally REVEALED! :giggle:

ahbah also kena sangkut!  :rofl:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #280 on: June 10, 2017, 11:58:12 PM »
Long weekend, balik kampong lah.
Dun balik lah......Monday got trading.....according to DR KIM!  :rofl:

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #281 on: June 11, 2017, 12:58:58 PM »

I oredi told U mani times.

Lastli, Nexgram now in your circle of competence ?  :nod: :nod: :shake: :shake:

Or U still know kacang about nexgram ?  :nod: :nod: :shake: :shake:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #282 on: June 11, 2017, 03:28:12 PM »

huarttt  ahhhh  , stock guru ah bah  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :cash:

Oly's  This month and next month budget.  :sweat: :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #283 on: June 11, 2017, 03:37:08 PM »
Shout without buying? Hypocrisy?  :( :rofl:

>>  :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:...further   :D 
        Ok  relief  edi.....Oooo  more  :D :D :D
        Better  now  .

Monday  holiday  :phew: :S ..  Koran 
        missing opportunity  to get angpows , ( even jackpot )
        this Malaya - the bolehland so many holidays in the world  - no 2 after Sri lanka  ;)
        :speechless:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #284 on: June 12, 2017, 01:30:53 AM »
I oredi told U mani times.

Lastli, Nexgram now in your circle of competence ?  :nod: :nod: :shake: :shake:

Or U still know kacang about nexgram ?  :nod: :nod: :shake: :shake:
I know the kena sued. You know?  :giggle:

or pretend not to know?  :hi:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #285 on: June 12, 2017, 01:32:10 AM »
huarttt  ahhhh  , stock guru ah bah  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :cash:
No wonder ahbah been desperating backing up DR KIM on NEXGRAM these past few weeks......  :devil:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #286 on: June 12, 2017, 01:33:14 AM »
>>  :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:...further   :D 
        Ok  relief  edi.....Oooo  more  :D :D :D
        Better  now  .

Monday  holiday  :phew: :S ..  Koran 
        missing opportunity  to get angpows , ( even jackpot )
        this Malaya - the bolehland so many holidays in the world  - no 2 after Sri lanka  ;)
        :speechless:
:D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #287 on: June 12, 2017, 11:55:41 PM »

DR KIM,i really salute  you even though loss also you are busy chit chat in this forum,a lot of our comrades have silent or disappeared already. :thumbsup:
DR KIM's situation is like the image below..........

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #288 on: June 13, 2017, 12:14:34 AM »

Me  &  Ah Bah  in  Deep  SMELLY  S + H + I + T  nowwww...... :headbang:  :sweat: :phew: :sweat:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..fo r  our  lives ... ;) :S :phew:

>>  further  ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :phew: :sweat: :'(
HELP.....HELPP    HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP   GOD  GODDDDDDD   ;) :sweat:

## :) 8) :cash: :cash: :giggle:

can't  forget  this  OLY's  rotten  :S :speechless: Bread

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #289 on: June 13, 2017, 08:02:30 AM »

Aiyooo  my fren  Ah Bah   ,   Me  for  sure  :S :phew: :headbang: :sweat:

WE  ARE  FINISH    !......ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :phew: :sweat: :sweat:

MUST  RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  OR  DEAD  RAT  :phew: :phew:

BOOOOOOOOOOOO   CHOWWWW     CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC    :phew: :sweat: :headbang:

## :) 8) :cash: :cash: :giggle: :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #290 on: June 13, 2017, 02:01:28 PM »
Kimmy not bad lah. At least for years promotion of NEXGRAM, got 1 or 2 kena influenced loh! However, Johnmaster still the best!  :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #291 on: June 13, 2017, 02:52:24 PM »

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  ! :phew: :sweat:

S. H I T TINGGG  NOW  .....very smelly  OLY  one   :phew: :speechless:

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... :S :speechless:

>>    :) 8) :cash: :cash: :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #292 on: June 13, 2017, 04:06:27 PM »

Kisah benar!
Mr Teh is very cunning loh! Fooling two investlah senior members into buying NEXGRAM shares already........  :(

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #293 on: June 13, 2017, 04:49:47 PM »
Mr Teh is very cunning loh! Fooling two investlah senior members into buying NEXGRAM shares already........  :(

Teh is like JJPTR poor to riches for all  :P :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #294 on: June 13, 2017, 05:05:49 PM »

Daeiiii :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: ;)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #295 on: June 13, 2017, 10:33:44 PM »
Teh is like JJPTR poor to riches for all  :P :D
Until the MACC buat hal loh....... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :speechless:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #296 on: June 13, 2017, 10:44:09 PM »

after smelly bread  , now  this one  >>  ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :phew: :sweat: :S :speechless:

##  Nexgram in S+H + I + T  now  :sweat: :phew:
       more  smelly  this OLY  ;) one

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #297 on: June 14, 2017, 09:48:06 AM »
after smelly bread  , now  this one  >>  ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :phew: :sweat: :S :speechless:

##  Nexgram in S+H + I + T  now  :sweat: :phew:
       more  smelly  this OLY  ;) one
Aiyoh Kimmy, as long as you can smile everyday, Oly also happy loh!  :nod: :nod:

Afterall, Laughter Is The Best Medicine!  :thumbsup: :handshake:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #298 on: June 14, 2017, 12:09:53 PM »
COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :clap: :clap: :clap: :cash: :cash:

Offline ahbah

• Duke
« Reply #299 on: June 14, 2017, 12:11:41 PM »
COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :clap: :clap: :clap: :cash: :cash:

Nexgram now under big attack by DR KIM  :clap: :clap: :clap: :cash: :cash: :cash: