Author Topic: DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!  (Read 107086 times)

Offline jollybee

• Viscount
  • Credit Pacific Global offshore fund intermediary
    • Credit Pacific Global
Re: DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!
« Reply #500 on: August 11, 2017, 08:16:04 PM »
Greatest Dr. Kim,  please don't launch the missile,  Thx.
- CP fund price - OCT 2014
CP Master fund    134.46
CP Income fund    fixed 8% 1yr or 30% 3 yrs
CP Global Alpha fund 110.99
CP Multi Strategy fund  88.98

Offline ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #501 on: August 11, 2017, 08:20:25 PM »
Today, our mkt oredi in big fire n furi.  :'( :'( :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #502 on: August 11, 2017, 08:42:02 PM »
KUALA LUMPUR (July 18): Nexgram Holdings Bhd’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Nexgram Land Sdn Bhd, is being sued by Spacious Glory Sdn Bhd for RM12.5 million over a 70% stake in Blue Hill Development Sdn Bhd it had agreed to acquire in April last year from the plaintiff.

The sum represents the purchase consideration for 770,000 ordinary shares in Blue Hill, which it was supposed to pay to Spacious Glory.

According to an announcement by Nexgram today, the group has a strong defence and counter-claim against Spacious Glory, and therefore does not expect the writ and statement of claims to impact it financially and operationally.

“As the matter has been fixed for case management on July 28, 2017, Nexgram is in the midst of appointing its solicitors,” it said.

The counterparty is also claiming interest at the rate of 5% per annum on the RM12.5 million from Aug 4, 2016, costs, and any other order that the court deems fit, Nexgram added.

Nexgram is involved in the ICT business and had diversified into property development.

Shares in Nexgram were up 0.5 sen or 12.5% today at 4.5 sen per share on 1.13 million shares traded, leaving it with a market capitalisation of RM84.7 million.

AIYOOOO......OLY   plissss   don't......oly stop it  (  old  july 18 news )....HELPPPPPPP   :sweat: :phew:

S+H+I+T...... :phew: :sweat: :'(........ :D :D

##   :) 8) :giggle: :rofl:...... :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #503 on: August 12, 2017, 01:25:31 AM »
AIYOOOO......OLY   plissss   don't......oly stop it  (  old  july 18 news )....HELPPPPPPP   :sweat: :phew:

S+H+I+T...... :phew: :sweat: :'(........ :D :D

##   :) 8) :giggle: :rofl:...... :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
Old news but linked with latest court date. If kena saman 12.5m, PN17 very very soon. You might not even see Deepavali!  :( :giggle:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #504 on: August 14, 2017, 08:40:38 AM »
Old news but linked with latest court date. If kena saman 12.5m, PN17 very very soon. You might not even see Deepavali!  :( :giggle:

Dead  cow   !  :sweat: :sweat:

Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :sweat: :phew: :phew: :sweat:

## :) 8) :cash: :cash: :cash: :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #505 on: August 14, 2017, 10:08:26 AM »
NEXGRAM kaputing to 3.5 cents (-0.005)!

Lugi lui! Deep s+h+i+t now! Mr Teh? Kimmy? :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #506 on: August 14, 2017, 10:17:29 AM »
Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :sweat: :phew: :phew: :sweat:

## :) 8) :cash: :cash: :cash: :D
Sungai Ruan named home of Musang King :o

What? Then Port Klang home of coconut todi?  ::)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #507 on: August 14, 2017, 02:37:02 PM »
Stabilised back to 4 cents!  :phew:

Thank you Kimmy for your buying support at 4 cents!  :nod: :( :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #508 on: August 14, 2017, 02:51:01 PM »
Stabilised back to 4 cents!  :phew:

Thank you Kimmy for your buying support at 4 cents!  :nod: :( :giggle:
[/quote

:D ;):giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #509 on: August 22, 2017, 01:00:53 PM »
Dealer slapped with RM60,000 fine and 10-month suspension for manipulative trading

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 21): JF Apex Securities Bhd dealer Wong Wing Haur was slapped with a RM60,000 fine and suspended from Bursa Malaysia Securities for 10 months for manipulative trading activities on six counters on Bursa Malaysia.

The counters include Asdion Bhd, Ire-Tex Corp Bhd, MQ Technology Bhd, as well as Nexgram Holdings Bhd together with two counters for Nexgram’s warrant A and warrant C, said Bursa Malaysia in a statement today.

“Wong had contravened and/or triggered the provisions of Rules 3.14(d), (e) & (g) and 5.01(b) of the Rules of Bursa Malaysia Securities and paragraph 1.1(1)(h) of Directives No. 5-001 of the Participating Organisations’ Directives and Guidance (POs’ Directives),” said Bursa Malaysia.

On top of the public reprimand by Bursa Malaysia, Wong was also required to undergo training on conduct or professionalism of dealer’s representatives, it added.

Wong was found to have manipulated trading activities in these counters via the trading accounts of four of his clients, in order to drive up or maintain share price as well as to generate false trading volume.

Bursa Malaysia said that Wong had also failed to make a proper assessment — and continued to facilitate — the clients’ manipulative trading activities over a period of time, acting as a mere order taker “which was not an acceptable conduct of a responsible registered person”.

“These manipulative trading activities had given rise to the creation of a false or misleading appearance of active trading in respect of the market for the price of the securities of the relevant counters,” said Bursa Malaysia.

“Bursa Malaysia Securities places strong emphasis on the need to maintain a fair and orderly market and will not tolerate any acts or practices which could lead to false trading, manipulative activities or compromise the integrity of the market,” it added.

DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #510 on: August 29, 2017, 10:28:56 AM »
NEXGRAM kaputing to 3.5 cents (-0.005)!

Lugi lui! Deep s+h+i+t now! Mr Teh? Kimmy? :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
The nightmare of NEXGRAM kaputing to 3.5 cents already intact under the management of Mr Teh.

Could next nightmare target price will be 3 cents?

All VVIP ok? Rahfeezee? Roast Ma? Ah Jeeb? Nasree Ahzeez? Pandeecar Ahwang? Annwuar? Ahzeezar?Norol Ezahh? LGE? Keet Seang? Moohidin? Tohnee Puwa? Khairee?  Hahdee? Mart Sahboo? Ahmat Mustlan? Toon Mahadir?   :shake: :sweat:

DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #511 on: August 29, 2017, 09:16:08 PM »
NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

Type: Announcement
Subject: MATERIAL LITIGATION
Description: NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD (660055-H) (Nexgram or the Company)

Kuala Lumpur High Court Writ Summons No. WA-22NCC-291-07/2017 
Writ of Summons and Statement of Claim Served on Nexgram by Spacious Glory Sdn Bhd (the Plaintiff)

Further to the announcement made by the Company on 18 July 2017, 28 July 2017 and 11 August 2017 on commencement of litigation, the Board of Directors of the Company wishes to announce that at the case management of the above mentioned suit on 18 August 2017, the Honourable Court have granted the Defendant until 21 August 2017 to file Amended Statement of Defense and Counter-Claim to reply to the Amended Statement of Claim dated 19 July 2017 filed by the Plaintiff.

The Plaintiff has until 4 September 2017 to file Reply to the Amended Defence and Defence to the Amended Counter-Claim filed by the Defendant.

The Honourable High Court Judge has fixed the matter for further case management on 8 September 2017 for the Defendant to decide whether further reply is required by the Defendant to the Reply and Defence to the Counter-Claim to be filed by the Plaintiff.

This announcement is dated 29 August 2017.

Extended time.  :S

Further PRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Mr Teh? DR KIM?  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #512 on: August 29, 2017, 10:30:03 PM »
NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

Type: Announcement
Subject: MATERIAL LITIGATION
Description: NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD (660055-H) (Nexgram or the Company)

Extended time.  :S

Further PRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Mr Teh? DR KIM?  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Dead  Rat   :phew: :sweat: :S 

VRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM  :phew: :sweat: :speechless:

## :giggle: :) 8) :cash: :cash: ;)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #513 on: August 30, 2017, 09:58:04 AM »

SC bans seven foreigners and corporations from trading on Bursa

PETALING JAYA: Seven foreign individuals and corporations have been permanently barred from trading in any counter on Bursa Malaysia due to their role in the manipulation of Iris Corp Bhd shares in 2006.

In a statement yesterday, the Securities Commission (SC) said the High Court had ruled in favour of the capital market regulator against six foreign defendants in the manipulation case, thus ending the civil suit filed by the SC in 2008.

The outcome yesterday followed the High Court’s earlier decision in June in favour of the SC against another defendant in the suit, Richard Benjamin Cohen, for his role in the same case.

Cohen, a former research analyst at Aeneas Capital Management LP, was also ordered to pay the SC RM50,000 in costs.

Effectively, Cohen, together with the six defendants in the case, namely Aeneas Capital Management LP, Priam Holdings Ltd, Aeneas Portfolio Company LP, Acadian Worldwide Inc, Thomas R. Grossman and John Suglia, would be barred from trading in any counter on Bursa.

All seven defendants were found to have conspired to manipulate the share price of Iris in breach of sections 84(1), 85(1)(a) and 87A of the Securities Industry Act 1983.

Iris, a manufacturer of smart cards for electronic passports and electronic identification cards was at the material time listed on Bursa. The company is still listed on the stock exchange.

The SC said that the defendants had colluded in the manipulation of the Iris shares over a period of 44 days.

The manipulation had caused the price of the shares to rise from eight sen to a closing high of RM1.36 per share with an average of 200 million shares being traded daily over that period.

HWGB-WA style?  :sweat:

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
« Reply #514 on: August 30, 2017, 10:12:57 AM »
now too late to ban goreng lor...many counters oso burnt ady....see the quarter results....many very bad.....every sector oso no good....left few company good...dunno sustainable or not...  bursa shud check on any accounting manipulation in all the companies or not lar... :D

malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #515 on: September 09, 2017, 10:11:42 AM »
[bNexgram drops RM338m project

PETALING JAYA: A unit of Nexgram Holdings Bhd, Intra Binaraya Sdn Bhd (IBSB), has terminated a US$77 million (RM338.8 million) job to construct the vaccine fill and finish plant and pharmaceutical and neutraceutical plant and research centre in Negri Sembilan.

Nexgram in a filing with Bursa Malaysia said it had backed out from the job as engineering, procurement and construction main contractor, after Oriental Mace Sdn Bhd (OMSB) was not able to furnish all relevant documents and information required to facilitate and complete the due diligence undertaken by IBSB.

The projects, according to a filing with Bursa Malaysia, was through a series of agreements between AJ Biologics Sdn Bhd, AJ Research & Pharma Sdn Bhd and AJ Research Center Sdn Bhd with OMSB.

This is the second time the development of the projects in Negri Sembilan have failed to take off. In January this year, OMSB had terminated its appointment of Versatile Creative Bhd as the main contractor.

Last month news...... Mr Teh? Kimmy?  :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #516 on: September 09, 2017, 11:33:00 AM »
[bNexgram drops RM338m project

PETALING JAYA: A unit of Nexgram Holdings Bhd, Intra Binaraya Sdn Bhd (IBSB), has terminated a US$77 million (RM338.8 million) job to construct the vaccine fill and finish plant and pharmaceutical and neutraceutical plant and research centre in Negri Sembilan.

Nexgram in a filing with Bursa Malaysia said it had backed out from the job as engineering, procurement and construction main contractor, after Oriental Mace Sdn Bhd (OMSB) was not able to furnish all relevant documents and information required to facilitate and complete the due diligence undertaken by IBSB.

The projects, according to a filing with Bursa Malaysia, was through a series of agreements between AJ Biologics Sdn Bhd, AJ Research & Pharma Sdn Bhd and AJ Research Center Sdn Bhd with OMSB.

This is the second time the development of the projects in Negri Sembilan have failed to take off. In January this year, OMSB had terminated its appointment of Versatile Creative Bhd as the main contractor.

Last month news...... Mr Teh? Kimmy?  :'(

AN  OLD  STORY  (  previous month )   ;):giggle: >>   DISCOUNTED  OLEDI :D :D

Nexgram drops RM338m project :giggle: :D  -  old  news  :)

Posted on 29 August 2017 :D :giggle: - 08:40pm
sunbiz@thesundaily.com

##  yesterday  FRIDAY  >> NEXGRAM  STEAMINGGGGGGGGGG  - start the engine oledi  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash: - UPTREND  with massive  volume  ;)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #517 on: September 09, 2017, 03:26:38 PM »
AN  OLD  STORY  (  previous month )   ;):giggle: >>   DISCOUNTED  OLEDI :D :D

Nexgram drops RM338m project :giggle: :D  -  old  news  :)

Posted on 29 August 2017 :D :giggle: - 08:40pm
sunbiz@thesundaily.com

##  yesterday  FRIDAY  >> NEXGRAM  STEAMINGGGGGGGGGG  - start the engine oledi  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash: - UPTREND  with massive  volume  ;)
Mr Teh is the buaya. He wait to NGAP!  :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #518 on: September 09, 2017, 06:13:10 PM »
Mr Teh is the buaya. He wait to NGAP!  :D

your quote is about OLD  August story ,..cehhhh :D :giggle: now  September edi....

nothing happened to Nexgram on August  ;) :D - discounted edi :thumbsup:

what is important is now -SEPETEMBER  FRIDAY  8 >> NEXGRAM  STEAMINGGG & START  ENGINE  AGAIN    again  :thumbsup: :cash: :clap: :clap: :cash: :cash: ;)

>>  next week MONDAY  -  SURE ON - UPTREND momentum
after all - thanks to  ON GOING  RALLY ON  WARRANT  & PENNY STOCKS :cash: :)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #519 on: September 11, 2017, 10:04:54 AM »

Kool it bebi !  :D

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH ?... :phew: :sweat: :headbang:

## :) 8) :cash: :cash: :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #520 on: September 12, 2017, 02:35:23 PM »

DEAD  RATi !  :D

hmmmm....this  is  another  hot  +  smelly OLY  S+H+I+T   :phew: ;) :sweat:...

anytime  ?... ;) :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash:

## S+H+I+T  OLY  here   ?....she  is  in shame   :giggle: :headbang:now

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #521 on: September 12, 2017, 04:11:54 PM »

Dead  RAT  !  :D

Beware  this  smelly OLY  S+H+I+T   >>

you know  what i meant  ;) :giggle: :D....

.don't blame me when ?... :giggle: :D ;)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #522 on: September 12, 2017, 10:45:08 PM »

KILLER  NEXGRAM  !  :D

NOTED  OLY   :handshake: :thumbsup: :phew:

DANGEROUS  NEXGRAM  -  A  KILLER  PENNY :phew: :sweat: :S

##  BEHEADINGG :devil: :devil:    ANYTIME  :sweat:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #523 on: September 12, 2017, 11:49:02 PM »
Mr Teh playing or not?  :shake:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #524 on: September 12, 2017, 11:59:50 PM »

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #525 on: September 13, 2017, 12:08:43 PM »

DEAD  RAT  :sweat: :phew:

Noted  OLY  >>   ON  S+H+I+T    :sweat: :'( :phew: :sweat: :headbang: :sweat: :phew: :headbang:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #526 on: September 14, 2017, 11:51:37 AM »

in smelly  OLY's  S+H+I+T  now  -  argghhhhhhhhhhh :sweat: :phew: :'( :headbang:

Offline master wahsing

• Viscount
« Reply #527 on: September 14, 2017, 12:08:14 PM »
in smelly  OLY's  S+H+I+T  now  -  argghhhhhhhhhhh :sweat: :phew: :'( :headbang:

is proven kim's penny methodology is the most advance topics in KIM' school @@@
1c gain is equal to 200% gain interm of profit :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline master wahsing

• Viscount
« Reply #528 on: September 14, 2017, 12:09:11 PM »

new boss is coming to white knight Nexgranny !!

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #529 on: September 14, 2017, 03:08:40 PM »

:handshake: :thumbsup:  bank analyst Wahsing 

>>  I want to  :giggle: to those attended seminar from 0  to  HERO   :giggle: (  no  K.O  )  :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #530 on: September 14, 2017, 05:38:39 PM »

Mr Wahsing  ;) :handshake:.....

all  OLY  syeet  >>  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #531 on: September 15, 2017, 09:40:57 AM »
:handshake: :thumbsup:  bank analyst Wahsing 

>>  I want to  :giggle: to those attended seminar from 0  to  HERO   :giggle: (  no  K.O  )  :D
Is proven that currently drop 1/2 cents means losing RM500K...........  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #532 on: September 15, 2017, 09:46:19 AM »
Is proven that currently drop 1/2 cents means losing RM500K...........  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

dead  rat   :phew: :sweat::headbang:

OLY's  very smelly  ONE  -  ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :phew: :sweat: :headbang:

GOD  !  GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  help  helpppppp :phew: :sweat: :S

## :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash: ;) :headbang:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #533 on: September 15, 2017, 09:53:10 AM »

1 millions  unit   >>  drop  1 sen   -  GONE  RM 10,000-00....ARGGHHHHH :sweat: :headbang:

DEAD  RAT !   :phew: :sweat: :'( :headbang:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #534 on: September 15, 2017, 10:14:13 AM »
1 millions  unit   >>  drop  1 sen   -  GONE  RM 10,000-00....ARGGHHHHH :sweat: :headbang:
Relax Kimmy...........all these temporary set up. You must trust Mr Teh!  :wonder:

Offline ongchef

• Marquess
« Reply #535 on: September 15, 2017, 10:17:09 AM »
 :D :D :D..........go OnG stks!!!,...reach for the sky,no more say wait for I con!!! :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash: :clap: :clap:

Offline ongchef

• Marquess
« Reply #536 on: September 15, 2017, 10:21:42 AM »
 :D :D :D.....hurricane need oil, soon winter,OnG mali,move on to winning table,lets play baraccat,swee swee sumua bunga  laya reach high n higher!!! :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline ongchef

• Marquess
« Reply #537 on: September 15, 2017, 10:27:30 AM »
 :D :D :D.........crude challenge 60 going beyond,after that Reach for blue sky again!!! :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline jjwong

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #538 on: September 15, 2017, 10:37:24 AM »
All the kaki goreng, becareful ...share go up 1 sen MUST SELL. BECAUSE SC THE PARIAH GOING AFTER SHARE MOVING, INSTEAD OF GOING AFTER DIRECTORS WHO CURI CURI COMPANY FUND. ONE CEPAT COMPANY DIRECTOR SIPHON OF 10 MILLIONS MANY YEARS AGO  VIA CHEQUE ISSUED TO DIRECTORS, DONT SEE SC JAILING OR KENA FINE . NOT A SINGLE DIRECTOR GO TO JAIL. THIS IS A FACT. THE CAPITAL MKT HAS BECOME CURI CURI MKT BY DIRECTORS. SC HAS TURNED THE MKT INTO PRINTING MORE SHARES TO CON THE PUBLIC

In a statement yesterday, the Securities Commission (SC) said the High Court had ruled in favour of the capital market regulator against six foreign defendants in the manipulation case, thus ending the civil suit filed by the SC in 2008.

The outcome yesterday followed the High Court’s earlier decision in June in favour of the SC against another defendant in the suit, Richard Benjamin Cohen, for his role in the same case.

Cohen, a former research analyst at Aeneas Capital Management LP, was also ordered to pay the SC RM50,000 in costs.

Effectively, Cohen, together with the six defendants in the case, namely Aeneas Capital Management LP, Priam Holdings Ltd, Aeneas Portfolio Company LP, Acadian Worldwide Inc, Thomas. Grossman and John Suglia, would be barred from trading in any counter on Bursa.

All seven defendants were found to have conspired to manipulate the share price of Iris in breach of sections 84(1), 85(1)(a) and 87A of the Securities Industry Act 1983.

Iris, a manufacturer of smart cards for electronic passports and electronic identification cards was at the material time listed on Bursa. The company is still listed on the stock exchange.

The SC said that the defendants had colluded in the manipulation of the Iris shares over a period of 44 days.

The manipulation had caused the price of the shares to rise from eight sen to a closing high of RM1.36 per share with an average of 200 million shares being traded daily over that period
"The only conquests which are permanent and leave no regrets are our conquests over ourselves"    Quote from Napolean Bonaparte

Politicians like to rally the masses to stage conquest  against "the enemy",  the real intent is  actually...$ $

Offline jjwong

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #539 on: September 15, 2017, 10:54:43 AM »
SC HAS CHANGED THE RULE 3 YRS AGO
PARIAH OR NO PARIAH COMPANY CAN PRINT MORE BANANA MONEY
AUTOMATIC APPROVAL...
REASON TO IMPROVE LIQUIDITY
SOME COMPANY BALOON FROM 200M SHARES TO 10 BILLIONS SHARES..LOSNG MONEY EVERY YR
STILL ALLOWED BY SC TO PRINT BANANA MONEY
NOW THESE MULTI BILLION SHARES COMPANY ARE REVERSE PRINTING..4 SHARE BECOME 1
20 SHARES BECOME 1
MKT HAS NOW BECOME BANANA CONMAN HUB TO SIPHON OF RETAILERS MONEY.
ANY MOVEMENT OF SHARE SC THE PARIAH WILL COME HARD /WITHOUT BIG MOVERS , IF YOU GOT BRAIN AT ALL, HOW MKT GOING TO MOVE?

"The only conquests which are permanent and leave no regrets are our conquests over ourselves"    Quote from Napolean Bonaparte

Politicians like to rally the masses to stage conquest  against "the enemy",  the real intent is  actually...$ $

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #540 on: September 15, 2017, 12:04:57 PM »
SC HAS CHANGED THE RULE 3 YRS AGO
PARIAH OR NO PARIAH COMPANY CAN PRINT MORE BANANA MONEY
AUTOMATIC APPROVAL...
REASON TO IMPROVE LIQUIDITY
SOME COMPANY BALOON FROM 200M SHARES TO 10 BILLIONS SHARES..LOSNG MONEY EVERY YR
STILL ALLOWED BY SC TO PRINT BANANA MONEY
NOW THESE MULTI BILLION SHARES COMPANY ARE REVERSE PRINTING..4 SHARE BECOME 1
20 SHARES BECOME 1
MKT HAS NOW BECOME BANANA CONMAN HUB TO SIPHON OF RETAILERS MONEY.
ANY MOVEMENT OF SHARE SC THE PARIAH WILL COME HARD /WITHOUT BIG MOVERS , IF YOU GOT BRAIN AT ALL, HOW MKT GOING TO MOVE?

CONMANS  making market hot   >> :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :cash:

special thanks  to Conman  , mine  got  JACKPOT  this week :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:

just ride with conmans  - win - win deal  :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #541 on: September 15, 2017, 07:32:07 PM »

DEAD  Dog  :sweat: :phew:!

Getting Worst... :sweat:... :phew: ;) :headbang:

##  Be  GREEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: while others  in SHIVERINGGG :phew: :headbang:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #542 on: September 16, 2017, 12:03:44 AM »

OLY  >>  any tonic  :heartbreak: to this  Nexgram  :S :phew:  :headbang:

seems in   :heartbreak: I. M P O T E N T   mode  :phew: :sweat:

:giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash: ;) :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #543 on: September 16, 2017, 08:31:29 PM »
OLY  >>  any tonic  :heartbreak: to this  Nexgram  :S :phew:  :headbang:

seems in   :heartbreak: I. M P O T E N T   mode  :phew: :sweat:

:giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash: ;) :D
Oly give you tip di mah. Mr Teh kenot pakai wan. Only goreng and untung for himself. He go where die where......need to find new boss already!  :S

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #544 on: September 16, 2017, 09:11:02 PM »

Nexgram + warrants  >> DEAD   RAT  !  :D

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... :sweat: :phew: :phew: :'( :S :headbang:

##  OLY.....plisss  help....GOD....GODDDDDDDDDDDD   plisss :handshake:  :sweat: :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #545 on: September 17, 2017, 09:35:54 AM »

OLY  ...more  S+H+I+T  tomorow  ?   :phew: :sweat: :headbang: :devil:

Online kakipukul

• Baron
  • don't do what u don't like
« Reply #546 on: September 17, 2017, 08:07:58 PM »
OLY  ...more  S+H+I+T  tomorow  ?   :phew: :sweat: :headbang: :devil:

got result out tomolo?

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #547 on: September 18, 2017, 12:05:03 AM »
got result out tomolo?

Further  Arggghhhhhhhhhh :S :sweat: :'( :phew:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #548 on: September 21, 2017, 11:35:32 AM »

DEAD  COW   :S :phew::D

kihhhh 5 X   >>  thanks  to OLY  S+H+I+T   :D :hi: :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #549 on: September 21, 2017, 02:41:44 PM »
Oly smelly s.h.I.t  now :phew: :sweat: