Author Topic: DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!  (Read 112596 times)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!
« Reply #700 on: April 17, 2018, 12:21:51 PM »
[img]https://i.giphy.com/OXTGVFdXLbsvm.webp[/img

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :nod: :shake: :S :'(

BE GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #701 on: April 17, 2018, 01:37:57 PM »

Kool it bebi !  :D

SMELL BIG  JACKPOT  :COMINGGG  cash: :cash:

BE GREEEEEEEEEEEEDY  TO GET SOLID JACKPOT  :handshake: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #702 on: April 18, 2018, 08:54:02 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew: :S :headbang:

MORE  SMELLY  OLY  SYETTT Plisss  :phew: :sweat: :S

##  PITY to OLY  >> Beggar@ Bit COIN  SUFFERINGG :sweat: :phew: :headbang: :devil:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #703 on: April 18, 2018, 05:44:08 PM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew:

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY    >> SURE  BIG  JACKPOT  WAITINGG :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: :cash: ;) :)

TP  RM 1.00  :) 8)

Offline juninthelink

• Civilian
« Reply #704 on: April 19, 2018, 12:25:59 PM »
I'm Junn, from UOB Kay Hian.

As low as just ** 0.1% and MIN RM 8 ** brokerage fees.

*** not require any special T&C, applicable for all.

No need walk in to our branches. Contact me for arrangement.

# Consistently educational support
- market outlook & stockpicks (monthly)
- fundamental analysis & technical analysis training (biweekly)
- platform training (biweekly)
# Special technical analysis tools
- ChartGenie: monitors your portfolio & alerts you for technical chart break signals
- TechAnalyzer: screen stocks through technical strategies & patterns
# Profit & loss calculator
# provide 2.38% interest per annum in trust account

Contact me via 016 - 2413 687 or ericyapjun@gmail.com

Happy trading.

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #705 on: April 19, 2018, 02:53:26 PM »
BE  GREEEEEEEDY  :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #706 on: April 22, 2018, 01:47:41 AM »
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #707 on: April 23, 2018, 11:59:59 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :'( :sweat:

BE GREEEEEEEEEEDY  :cash: :cash: WHILE OLY IS SHIVERINGGGGGG  :'( :phew:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #708 on: May 21, 2018, 08:32:58 PM »
Tomoro sure limit up  30 + 6 =36 sen  :cash: :cash:  :cash:cash: :thumbsup:

BE GREEEEEEEDY TO GET BIG JACKPOT  :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
Another mislead information by DR KIM. SC is looking on it!  :sweat:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #709 on: May 21, 2018, 08:36:22 PM »

TRX City ‘did not see a single cent’ of US$3b raised for project

PETALING JAYA (May 21): TRX City Sdn Bhd “did not see a single cent” of funding worth US$3 billion (RM11.9 billion) raised in 2013 for the Tun Razak Exchange international financial district, despite statements in 2013 claiming that the money would be used for the development of the international financial district, reported The Star.

Citing a source, the publication said TRX City – which is the property arm of 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) – had to sell parcels of land within the 70-acre development to finance its infrastructure cost of RM3 billion.

This is reflected in the National Audit Department report on 1MDB dated May 15, 2018 which said TRX City had to sell five parcels for RM1.36 billion, with RM1.1 billion from the sale “advanced” to 1MDB.

The sale was necessitated by a deal that did not take off, according to the report – in March 2013, a 50:50 joint venture between 1MDB and Aabar Investments PJS named Abu Dhabi Malaysia Investment Company Ltd (ADMIC) was announced as the “first major multinational anchor investor” in TRX with an initial funding of US$6 billion.

Aabar is 95.47%-owned by state investment fund International Petroleum Investment Corp (IPIC).

1MDB then announced in April 2013 that it had raised US$3 billion via the issuance of notes by 1MDB Global Investments Ltd with an interest rate of 4.4% a year and a due date in 2023.

“TRX did not see a single cent of it,” a source told The Star.

The investigations into 1MDB had prompted concerns by the development’s stakeholders over the status and progress of the TRX – which aspired to become an international hub of Islamic banking and finance.

“Will TRX, as an international financial centre, be aborted? Will stake holders be asked to go slow?” asked a stakeholder.

Among the stakeholders are Australian property and infrastructure group Lendlease, which entered into a joint venture with TRX City in 2014 to develop a 17-acre lifestyle quarter which includes a retail mall named The Exchange TRX.

The company said it aims to engage with relevant ministries at “the earliest opportunity”.

“Government clients are key customers in each of the regions in which we operate and are instrumental players to all successful urban regeneration projects led by Master Developers to deliver city-defining, positive impacts.

“While Lendlease’s strategy is based on long-term trends, we continuously assess changing political dynamics as they arise,” it said.

Other projects within the TRX include the Exchange 106 skyscraper, which is Malaysia’s tallest building and is expected to be operational in 1Q19.

*Another poor mislead information by DR KIM on his previous constant calls about NEXGRAM buying over TRX Land. Luckily NEXGRAM escaped loh! DR KIM should be investigated just like our EX PM.....  ;) :nod:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #710 on: May 24, 2018, 02:01:40 PM »
Nexgram Holdings Bhd
KLSE: NEXGRAM
0.035 MYR −0.0050 (12.50%)
24 May, 12:28 PM MYT

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

NEWSFLASH

DR KIM is expected to see the new Health Ministry on discussion of a proposal for special Intensive Care Unit (ICU) space allocation specifically for day time traders and long term losses punters who suffered 3rd degree burnt in their portfolios. ::) :swear: :fubar: :headbang: :headbang: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #711 on: May 24, 2018, 09:20:53 PM »
What DR KIM doesn't want yo to know!  :wonder:

The unprecedented electoral victory by Pakatan Harapan was unfavourable to many stocks as it was favourable to others.

These counters, also known for their political links but with the previous Barisan Nasional government, mostly had high exposure to government contracts and were therefore hammered as investors frantically sold off their stakes after the market reopened for trading on May 14.

Now that a new government-of-the-day is in power and is undertaking a review on several national mega infrastructure projects, observers have cast doubts on the prospects of these stocks.

Loss-making Nexgram Holdings Bhd also almost halved its value over the last one week.

The company is primarily involved in the information technology sector. Apart from that, it is also involved in the property development and logistics businesses.

In its first half ended January 31, Nexgram narrowed its net loss to RM6.23mil as compared to a loss of RM8.49mil a year earlier.

However, revenue-wise, it dropped to RM20.92mil from RM23.09mil in the previous corresponding period.

Nexgram has said earlier that it was discussing with potential customers from both government and non-government sectors, to provide security system and protection equipment.

As for its property development business, the group is currently in the preliminary stage of the long-delayed Angkasa Icon City development.

Previously, Nexgram initiated a joint-venture with Seychelles-incorporated China Asian Capital Holdings Ltd to develop the project, which has an estimated gross development value of RM1.15bil

However, the joint-venture was discontinued within barely seven months of forming the partnership. Currently, Nexgram is engaging its own project management team for the project.

Note that, Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Bhd is the sole purchaser of the Angkasa Icon City.

*Kaputing sign soon? :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #712 on: May 31, 2018, 12:44:23 AM »
Heavy selling RM0.035........DR KIM is kaputing! Soon in Australian detention centre with brother Silul.........

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #713 on: May 31, 2018, 12:45:52 AM »
Heavy selling RM0.035........DR KIM is kaputing! Soon in Australian detention centre with brother Silul.........

Further, extended ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #714 on: May 31, 2018, 01:43:43 AM »
Anyone see my dogkim anywhere ? :P
Namotasapakawatoarahatosamasamputasa

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #715 on: May 31, 2018, 07:57:33 PM »
Anyone see my dogkim anywhere ? :P
Heard somewhere in kelapa sawit estate with someone wearing white towel and holding a red pail......   :wonder: :wonder: :wonder: :wonder:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #716 on: May 31, 2018, 07:58:50 PM »
Heard somewhere in kelapa sawit estate with someone wearing white towel and holding a red pail......   :wonder: :wonder: :wonder: :wonder:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Let me check it out. It might be my beloved 🐶 dogkim  :P

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #717 on: May 31, 2018, 07:59:45 PM »

Still RM0.035.............

Super extended PRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: >:(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #718 on: August 09, 2018, 07:45:32 AM »

BOOOOO  CHOWWWW  CCCCCCCCCCC !
:giggle: :giggle: :rofl:

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY   :cash: :cash: :cash: 
while others  in SHIVERINGGG   :phew: :sweat:

Offline ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #719 on: August 09, 2018, 01:00:50 PM »

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #720 on: August 09, 2018, 01:47:11 PM »

PLISS  MR OLIENT..Pliss. SIR  :handshake:..  DON'T SAY THAT TO NEXGRAM

Boooo. CHOWWWW. CCCCCCC  :phew: :phew: :'( :'( :'(

#  tactic. Reverse psycology  :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:.. kihhhh5X :D :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #721 on: August 09, 2018, 01:50:35 PM »
3 sen NEXGRAM......scam company!  :sweat: :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #722 on: August 09, 2018, 02:47:23 PM »

No run die lo   :phew: :sweat: :headbang:

BOOOOO   CHOWWW   CCCCCCCCCCCCCC :phew: :sweat:

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  !

PLISS MR  OLIENT....PLISSS  SIR   DON'T  SAY  THAT , SIR ....PLISSS  SIR   :handshake:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :'( :phew:

##  KIHHHHH  5X   :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T , NOW LOSE MONEY !
« Reply #723 on: August 09, 2018, 09:08:09 PM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :phew: :sweat:

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :headbang: :headbang: :phew: :sweat:

## :) 8) :cash: :cash: :giggle:.....

More smelly  OLY  S+H+I+T  :cash:  plisss :handshake: :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!
« Reply #724 on: August 10, 2018, 09:21:00 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew: :S

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    :phew: :sweat:....Prrggghhhhh  :S

PLISS  OLY  ....don't  say that ....Ms OLY  pliss ....don't  say PN 17  :handshake:
have to feed  3 wives :heart: :heart:  + 11 sons + doters  ( 2 babys   3 + 5 months old  :phew: :sweat: )
have to buy  Biagra :heart: :heart: too  to service that 3 wives

## :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash:....kihhhhh 5X

***  OLIENT  :giggle:  ?   remained 24 hrs in KOLEPS  mode  :giggle: :rofl:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #725 on: August 10, 2018, 03:13:18 PM »
DR WARRANT@DR KIM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :rofl:

OLY.......OLY....PLISSSSSS :phew: :sweat:

#.... :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #726 on: August 11, 2018, 10:02:50 AM »
OLY.......OLY....PLISSSSSS :phew: :sweat:

#.... :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash:
DR KIM's TRX dream project gone after King Cobra get caught!  :giggle: :heartbreak:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #727 on: August 13, 2018, 04:59:42 PM »
DR KIM's TRX dream project gone after King Cobra get caught!  :giggle: :heartbreak:

:phew: :sweat:  PRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ;)

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN   :'( :sweat:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #728 on: August 13, 2018, 08:47:10 PM »
:phew: :sweat:  PRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ;)
2.5 cents! BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :thumbsup: :handshake: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #729 on: August 13, 2018, 08:49:02 PM »
rijack88 yes.. all coming beside this nexgram & netx.. both cap ayam + hopeless counter..
19/07/2018 09:14

DRwarrant BE GREEEEEEEEEEEY AS WARRANT N PENNY ARE COMINGGGG no matter what .....seen warrantss move up 1st. $$$$$$
19/07/2018 20:44

rijack88 no body interested on this cap ayam.. Go Holland....
20/07/2018 09:31

clementlee haha .ya ..go holand oly ...only DRwarrant keep shouting attack in his toilet ..while all ppl already sell and left ...lol ...

look for GBGAQRS
20/07/2018 09:42

rijack88 Yes. Golden opportunities to cut lost now before it become toilet paper!
24/07/2018 09:58

Sharkfie127 London bridge is falling down
24/07/2018 12:05

DRwarrant Many cheap penny n warrant on GOLENGGG NOW...

NEXGRAM ANYTIME...$$$$$$$$
24/07/2018 12:26

Nicolas Nelson Ong Seen slowly wanna touch 0.25...... hooray !!!
25/07/2018 13:58

DRwarrant fantastic NEXGRAM ....
seems that syndicate is colleting mother NEXGRAM
while warrants WA WB WC ANYTIME TO EXPLODE GIVING POTENTIAL JACKPOT 100 %

## MANY CHEAP PENNY + WARRANT GORENGG NOW ON GOING $$$$$ !
26/07/2018 07:00

rijack88 sell this cap ayam & buy other to earn back your capital.. Move on DRwarrant.. Stop dreaming..
26/07/2018 09:40

DRwarrant thanks Mr Rijack88.....MY LOVE@angau IS INTACT WITH NEXGRAM + SONS....

I WANT BIG JACKPOT @ ANGPOWS 100 % - 300 % from this Nexgram + Sons Since Many CHEAP PENNY + WARRANTS already STEAMINGGGGGGGG $$$$$

>> NEXGRAM - SURE ONE $$$$$ ....ANYTIME - Syndicate is HEAVILY COLLECTINGG NOW

## I don't want chickenfeed @ PEANUT 5 % from others BLUECHEAT@chip which took months if not YEARS.....
26/07/2018 20:55

DRwarrant ATTACCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKK !
100 % JACKPOT SEEN......!
27/07/2018 11:09

Multimillion Grab now...
27/07/2018 11:58

Tigerchan It is time to buy and keep.i have been monitoring nexgram since bouht 0.35 with heavy volumn sellin 0.35c. Then it shoot up 6.5 to 7 cent, just holding. Good luck.
27/07/2018 12:03

DRwarrant BRAVOOO TIGERCHAN....NOTED !
..GOLENG IS IMMINENT $$$ 200% Jackpot Waitingg
27/07/2018 12:35

Monde Further restructuring..disposing problematic entity

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcem...
30/07/2018 19:25

DRwarrant thanks Mr Monde with Positive Info......
Nexgram show sign of Uptrend Again - Opportunities NOWWW 200 % Potential JACKPOT
## Warrants WA WB WC now so attractive - Potential 100 % - 300 % GAIN
30/07/2018 20:48

Nicolas Nelson Ong Golden opportunity .......sell off now 'guarantee down to 200%
31/07/2018 10:39

DRwarrant BE GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY - POTENTIAL JACKPOT 100 - 150 %
to get the most % GAIN >> Warrants looks ATTRACTIVE - LOTTERY 200 %
31/07/2018 10:53

Yael Jasper Very good stock, niceeeee
31/07/2018 11:27

Multimillion Tomolo buy some more
31/07/2018 18:18

DRwarrant Nexgram ^ Attractive Price Now ...
The only thing is to GO UP UP UP
## Many cheap penny >> THRIVE , NETX ,..... now Gradually Moving UP
31/07/2018 19:14

DRwarrant $$$$$ COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
01/08/2018 10:23

rijack88 see.. heading holland..
01/08/2018 10:48

DRwarrant POTENTIAL JACKPOT 100 -200 % especially on warrants $$$$$
01/08/2018 12:07

probewatch https://bursaheist.home.blog/2018/08/03/mak-lin-kum-lau-tian-kits-heis...
04/08/2018 15:26

DRwarrant Probewatch....You Recycle the same expired old Song
Don't be * !

>> Who Cares....!
06/08/2018 16:54

DRwarrant READY GUYS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
08/08/2018 00:06

DRwarrant $$$$$$$$$ COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
08/08/2018 10:18

KillBuffett Keep dreaming lah...
08/08/2018 10:19

DRwarrant $$$$$&$$$ INI KALI LAHHH
08/08/2018 10:35

danieru fly..fly..fly..
08/08/2018 14:56

DRwarrant Hot hot ...GOLENGGGGG $$$$$$
08/08/2018 15:21

Multimillion Grab more
08/08/2018 17:35

DRwarrant Mine further sapuuuu@ wallappp tomolo....
Nexgram. SURE ONE $$$$$
08/08/2018 19:50

DON_JUAN Beware ini Cap Ayam - Holland Dangerous Nexgram
Only dead cat bounce ,,, Trap trap
Monde now trap liao
09/08/2018 08:03

DRwarrant COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG $$$$$$$
09/08/2018 09:19

DON_JUAN mamposs die this cap ayam -holland nexgram
mondie now debt ridden
09/08/2018 15:02

DRwarrant Rijack 88....still got bird@****** ?...BE GREEEEEEEDY $
SURE ONE $$$$ NEXGRAM
* D JuAN. GET LOST
10/08/2018 11:17

rijack88 buy low sell lower!
10/08/2018 15:01

DON_JUAN cap ayam - holland nexgram finish liao
10/08/2018 17:31

dex This DRwarrant everyday shouting COMINNGGGGG, BE GREEEEEDYYYYYYY. But the share price remain the same for the past 5 years. **** DRwarrant.
10/08/2018 21:42

DRwarrant Dex >> Don't be *.....stock trading / punting is a MICROECONOMICS GAME !

If you know the market forces @ interaction of the Demand & Supply , you have MADE a lot of $$$$ ( that is 100 % - 300 % ) from this darling Nexgram .

After all the rule of thumb is >> the cheaper the penny / warrants then the HIGHER the % GAIN

UNLIKE BLUECHEAT@chip to get 5 % gain take months if not years !
10/08/2018 23:19

AlphaJuliet1708 Posted by dex > Aug 10, 2018 09:42 PM | Report Abuse

This DRwarrant everyday shouting COMINNGGGGG, BE GREEEEEDYYYYYYY. But the share price remain the same for the past 5 years. **** DRwarrant.

==========

It makes me think if this platform is mostly run by bots and not a real life person.
11/08/2018 01:18

DRwarrant Alpha.....thanks for your jokes but truly a ROBOT is working for me ...already programmed.
## in stock trading , volatility ( up & down ) trigger opportunities $$$$$
11/08/2018 09:53

DRwarrant RU+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ?......Kihhhhh 5X !
Just to frightenen * Rijack 88 , Clement Lee. & Co
13/08/2018 15:53

DRwarrant Keep Calm , ^ golden opportunities 2.5 sen
100 %- 300 % jackpot waiting $
13/08/2018 16:55

rijack88 0.05 soon.
13/08/2018 16:56

DRwarrant RIJACK88.....Oh NOOOOO...NOOOOOOOOOO. !
Don't say thattt , Rijack88
,Prghhhhhhhhhhhh..! Argghhhhhhh!
13/08/2018 19:42

DRwarrant ALL IN HOT SOUP NOW , TODAY NEXGRAM KOLEPS TO 2.5 SEN
# BE GREEEEEEEEREDY , GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY $
JACKPOT 100 % WAITINGG $$$$&$
13/08/2018 19:49
:D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #730 on: August 13, 2018, 10:23:32 PM »
:D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :sweat: :phew:

Pliss  OLY ......OLY.... :handshake:....Plisssssssss -  DEAL  :handshake:
Don't  say  thatt......I am in HOT  TOMYAM @ Soup  Now :S :S... ;) :giggle: :rofl:

##  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  while  others  ( OLY + Olient ) in SHIVERINGGGGGG

NEXGRAM  SURE  ONE  :cash: :cash: :cash: ;)

@@@   :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW ! LOSE MONEY!
« Reply #731 on: August 14, 2018, 09:12:15 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :sweat: :phew:

PRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :sweat: :phew: :headbang: :headbang:

## :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #732 on: August 14, 2018, 10:25:20 AM »
Pliss  OLY ......OLY.... :handshake:....Plisssssssss -  DEAL  :handshake:
Don't  say  thatt......I am in HOT  TOMYAM @ Soup  Now :S :S... ;) :giggle: :rofl:

##  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  while  others  ( OLY + Olient ) in SHIVERINGGGGGG

NEXGRAM  SURE  ONE  :cash: :cash: :cash: ;)

@@@   :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash:
Dun worry Kimmy, King Cobra instructed his proxy to EAT at 3 cents.....  :nod: :thumbsup: :handshake: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #733 on: August 14, 2018, 10:30:39 AM »
Dun worry Kimmy, King Cobra instructed his proxy to EAT at 3 cents.....  :nod: :thumbsup: :handshake: :cash:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :'( :phew:

HELP  !  HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !  :sweat: :phew:
OLY  plissss.......IN  *** SHIVERINGGGGG  now  :headbang: :headbang: :devil:

## :giggle: :giggle:  :rofl::cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #734 on: August 14, 2018, 11:15:13 AM »
HELP  !  HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !  :sweat: :phew:
OLY  plissss.......IN  *** SHIVERINGGGGG  now  :headbang: :headbang: :devil:

## :giggle: :giggle:  :rofl::cash: :cash:
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #735 on: August 14, 2018, 11:35:40 AM »

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #736 on: August 15, 2018, 10:16:03 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew: :phew:

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  :phew: :sweat: ;) :headbang:

## :giggle: :giggle: :party: :cash: :cash:

##  more  smelly  OLY  S H E E T  pliss :thumbsup: :cash: :giggle: :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #737 on: August 15, 2018, 03:43:04 PM »

Kaputing soon.........prepare to jump but choose the highest cliff............  :'(

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #738 on: August 16, 2018, 09:22:17 PM »

DRwarrant KEEP KOOL - SURE ONE $
Rijack 88 ?....Clemente Lee Now DEBT RIDDEN Under Ah Long Custody !
Warrent Buffet says >> BE GREEEEEEEEEEEEDY while other in SHIVERINGG
14/08/2018 09:08

DRwarrant GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES SEEN
100 % - 200 % JACKPOT NO SWEAT , BABY (S)
NEXGRAM SURE ONE $$$$
Clement Lee , Rojak 88....Kihhhh 5X
14/08/2018 10:26

DRwarrant KEEP KOOL 2.5 SEN
NO. ARGGHHHHHHHH ROJAK88 , CLEMENT LEE
BUT BE GREEEEEEEEEEEEEDY ,$$$$$
14/08/2018 16:55

DRwarrant Heard ClementLee , Rojak88 wet pant and press the panic button when Nexgram closed 2.5 sen
14/08/2018 18:44

shernlee tis sochai dr warrant..cant believe he still in the * mode..few years keep promote nexgram..semua lj share dah jadi kilogram..oli tis nexgram still rubbish n keep promote by tis sochai..haiz..pity to tis fella..
14/08/2018 20:59

DRwarrant DR W >> Diehard fanatic of Nexgram NO MATTER WHAT.......
NOW IN SUPER GREEEEEDY MODE....$$$$$

After all >> the rule of thumb is the CHEAPER the Penny @Warrants , the higher the % GAIN $

MY BET - POTENTIAL 100% to 200 % JACKPOT WAITING ESPECIALLY ON WARRANTS .
For Bluecheat@chip >> to get merely 5 % profit , take months if not years

# DON'T BE * SHEMLEE ( if you got bird )...kihhh 5X !
14/08/2018 21:27

shernlee a are not diehard..u have to..cz ur average from in the past above 10sen untill now..keep top up until 2sen...wad to do..sure need diehard la...already all in tis * counter..no bird also need make the bird out la..
14/08/2018 21:43

DRwarrant Thanks GOD , Ms Shernlee seems positive + again on Nexgram now ...

Ripe + Perfect time to TOP UP

last weeks GOLENG all 3 sen GONE - WALLAPP ( bought) by syn/dir -
the quote became 3 - 3.5 sen

and next round GOLENGG most likely to 4 - 5 sen ...means .they got ability ,

now they simply collecting cheap & make Nexgram closed 2.5 sen to frightened ROJAK88 , Clementlee & may be you too ( Ms Shernlee ) !

## Good luck$$$$$$ Ms Shernlee

#### The best COMBO is 30 % mother Nexgram + 70 % Warrants
15/08/2018 06:58

rijack88 useless cap ayam.. After QR out.. 0.01 ...........toilet paper.....
15/08/2018 09:12

DRwarrant KEEP KOOL ROJAK88.....BE GREEEEEEEEEDY $$$
TRY THIS COMBO >> 30 % mother NEXGRAM , 70 % WARRANTS WA WB WC
SURE ONE $$$$$$$$$$$$
15/08/2018 12:38

DRwarrant Rojak88.....this is Bursa laa NGOK...many times companies reported loss is a Blessing unlike develope NY WALL STREET ...seems that you can't $$$ from this darlng nexgram & ,warrants
15/08/2018 14:13

shernlee yaya..u slowly wait..dun worry if nexgram can naik till 0.05..our market should be 2500point d..
15/08/2018 19:28

DRwarrant Sweet Shernlee >> see today Warrants on Play - under collection $$$
Free Ride the Boat $$$$$
15/08/2018 20:23
:rofl: :giggle: :rofl:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #739 on: August 16, 2018, 10:05:02 PM »
:rofl: :giggle: :rofl:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :speechless: :phew:

Warren  Buffet >> BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY :thumbsup: :cash: 
                                       when  OTHERS  IN :sweat:  :headbang:SHIVERINGG

MORE  SMELLY  OLY  S+H+I+T  plisss  >>  :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :cash: :cash:

## :giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #740 on: August 17, 2018, 10:22:11 AM »
Warren  Buffet >> BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY :thumbsup: :cash: 
                                       when  OTHERS  IN :sweat:  :headbang:SHIVERINGG

MORE  SMELLY  OLY  S+H+I+T  plisss  >>  :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :cash: :cash:

:sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #741 on: August 17, 2018, 10:26:16 AM »
[img]https://i.giphy.com/OXTGVFdXLbsvm.webp[/ :cash: :cash:img]

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :phew: :phew: :'(

Warren Buffet  >>  BE  :thumbsup: :cash: GREEEEEEEEEDY  when OLY  + Olient  in  :phew: :sweat:SHIVERINGGGG

the BEST  COMBO  >> 20 %  Mother Nexgram + 80 %  Warrants  WA WB WC :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #742 on: August 17, 2018, 10:31:15 AM »
TRX? Ah Jeeb? Fatty Low? :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #743 on: August 17, 2018, 10:36:17 AM »
TRX? Ah Jeeb? Fatty Low? :'(

NO....Oh  NOOOOOOOOO ...NOOOOOOOOO  :phew: :sweat:
Plisss OLY  !   Don't Say  That  , Plisss   OLY ...DEAL  :handshake:  :thumbsup:

##  ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH  :phew: :sweat: :sweat:

### :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash:.....further  :D :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #744 on: August 17, 2018, 01:57:52 PM »
NO....Oh  NOOOOOOOOO ...NOOOOOOOOO  :phew: :sweat:
Plisss OLY  !   Don't Say  That  , Plisss   OLY ...DEAL  :handshake:  :thumbsup:

##  ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH  :phew: :sweat: :sweat:

### :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash:.....further  :D :D
:giggle: :sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #745 on: August 20, 2018, 02:28:12 PM »

Argghhhhhh....in jeopardy ? :'( :sweat:

# :giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #746 on: August 21, 2018, 11:37:25 AM »
NEXGRAM now - 0.025 since Ah Jeeb lost in PRU14. TRX dream has become shy.te dream.....DR KIM in serious ICU condition!

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!....RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
« Reply #747 on: August 21, 2018, 12:24:32 PM »
NEXGRAM now - 0.025 since Ah Jeeb lost in PRU14. TRX dream has become shy.te dream.....DR KIM in serious ICU condition!

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :'(

2.5 SEN   >> It's  a  BLESSINGGG   - very attractive now  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

IN TOP UP  MODE  >> so many in my custody  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:

to get the most 100 - 300 %  JACKPOT  >>  warrants  WA WB WC  is the BEST BET  ;) :clap: :clap: :clap:

the BEST  COMBO  >> 20 %  mother NEXGRAM  + 80 %  Warrants WA WB WC

OLIENT  ?  OLY  ?.... :headbang: :headbang: :devil:

##   :giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #748 on: August 21, 2018, 01:37:56 PM »

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #749 on: August 21, 2018, 11:54:54 PM »
If NEXGRAM drop 1/2 cent how ahh?  :sweat: