Author Topic: DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!  (Read 15019 times)

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Re: DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!
« Reply #450 on: July 18, 2017, 11:56:09 PM »
DRwarrant fantastic closing @ 4.5 sen.....
immediate TP 10 sen , WA 7 sen , WB 5 , WC 7
finger crossed $$$$$
10/07/2017 16:52

Singapore88 betul boleh
11/07/2017 11:44

DRwarrant Finger Crossed $ - a Golden opportunity to Grabbbb Now..
It's NOWWWWWW $$$$$$ OR NEVERRRR
after all Nexgram is ( ? ).... the next PM in waiting ,,,,,$
11/07/2017 12:55

NIBIRU_T nexgram -> 0.040 habis lingkop...
13/07/2017 15:03

DRwarrant Keep KOOL Nibiru_T....
merely tactical to flush out weak holders like Nibiru_T
13/07/2017 16:44

NIBIRU_T Dr. warrant, I'm still holding, 2 years target -> 0.220
13/07/2017 17:49

DRwarrant thank GOD , glad to hear that , Mr Nibiru_T
## Many Optimist Our Darling Nexgram to hit ( immediate TP ) 10 sen while doters (sons)
WA 7 sen , WB 5 , WC 7 before General Election anytime

Note : this Nexgram is politically linked to the ruling Party....WE LO** PM $$$$$ .
13/07/2017 19:54

Monde https://pearsonnewspress.com/nexgram-holdings-berhad-klsenexgram-shareholder-return-in-focus/
13/07/2017 22:42

DRwarrant getting better - TOMOROW GOLENGG$$$$$ LIKELY ?
18/07/2017 16:52

Alden Mah Hahahahahhahah..........
18/07/2017 17:59

DR WARRANT@DR KIM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :rofl:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum

« Reply #450 on: July 18, 2017, 11:56:09 PM »

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #451 on: July 19, 2017, 12:02:11 AM »
NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

Type: Announcement
Subject: MATERIAL LITIGATION
Description: NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD (660055-H) (Nexgram or the Company)
Kuala Lumpur High Court Writ Summons No. WA-22NCC-291-07/2017 

Writ of Summons and Statement of Claim Served on Nexgram by
Spacious Glory Sdn Bhd (the Plaintiff)

Introduction

The Board of Directors of Nexgram wishes to announce that Nexgram Land Sdn. Bhd. (“NLand”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Nexgram  has today received a sealed Writ of Summons dated 13 July 2017 (“the Writ”) and Statement of Claim dated 12 July 2017 for  RM12.5 million from the Plaintiff’s solicitors (“the Statement of Claim”).

The Plaintiff is claiming RM12.5 million from NLand, being the purchase consideration for the 770,000 ordinary shares, representing 70% stake acquired in Blue Hill Development Sdn Bhd (“Blue Hill”) from the Plaintiff pursuant to the Sale and Purchase Agreement dated 14 April 2016.

Particulars of the Claim under the Writ

Pursuant to the Writ and the Statement of Claim, the Plaintiff is claiming the following:-

1.         Judgement for the sum of RM12.5 million;

2.         Interest, at the rate of 5% p.a. on the sum of RM12.5 million from 4 August 2016 to date of full payment;

3.         Cost; and

4.         Any other order that the Honourable Court deems fit.

Financial and Operational Impact

The Writ and Statement of Claims will not be expected to have any material financial and operational impact on Nexgram as Nexgram has a strong defense and counter claim (“Defense and Counter-Claim”) against the Plaintiff.

Directors’ and Major Shareholders Interest

None of the Directors and/or Major Shareholders of Nexgram and/or persons connected to them have any interest, direct or indirect in the Writ.

Steps Taken in respect of the Writ

As the matter has been fixed for case management on 28 July 2017, Nexgram is in the midst of appointing it’s solicitors with regard to the Defense and Counter-Claim it wishes to file against the Writ and Statement of Claim and will make a further announcement on the developments (if any) in due course.

This announcement is dated 18 July 2017.

*12.5M saman malu.......DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

The Writ and Statement of Claims will not  :giggle: be expected to have any material financial and operational impact on Nexgram as Nexgram has a strong defense and counter claim (“Defense and Counter-Claim”) against the Plaintiff. :thumbsup: :cash:....cehhh ;) :D

None of the Directors and/or Major Shareholders of Nexgram and/or persons connected to them have any interest, direct or indirect in the Writ.

As the matter has been fixed for case management on 28 July 2017, Nexgram is in the midst of appointing it’s solicitors with regard to the Defense and Counter-Claim it wishes to file against the Writ and Statement of Claim and will make a further announcement on the developments (if any) in due course.

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #452 on: July 19, 2017, 03:17:04 AM »

The Writ and Statement of Claims will not  :giggle: be expected to have any material financial and operational impact on Nexgram as Nexgram has a strong defense and counter claim (“Defense and Counter-Claim”) against the Plaintiff. :thumbsup: :cash:....cehhh ;) :D

Kool it bebi !  :D
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #453 on: July 31, 2017, 10:27:18 AM »
4 sen............

Further ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #454 on: July 31, 2017, 04:45:37 PM »
ON  S+H+I+T   NOW  >>  :phew: :phew: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :'( :'(

## ;) 8) :cash: :cash:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #455 on: July 31, 2017, 04:52:41 PM »
OLY  PLISSSSSSSS  :phew: :sweat: :sweat:

HELP......HELP   ! ;) :S :'(

## :) ;) :cash: :cash: :giggle:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #456 on: July 31, 2017, 05:08:47 PM »
OLY  PLISSSSSSSS  :phew: :sweat: :sweat:

HELP......HELP   ! ;) :S :'(

## :) ;) :cash: :cash: :giggle:
Tat day your kawan happily married or not?  :speechless:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #457 on: July 31, 2017, 05:23:36 PM »
Tat day your kawan happily married or not?  :speechless:

OLY  Nexgram  PN 17  ?....pliss  don't  . :S :'( :'( :sweat:

# ;) :) 8) :heart: :cash: :cash:

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #458 on: July 31, 2017, 07:36:34 PM »
We can perfectly understand Dr. Kim falling in love with warrants and ******.

He just did not have any success with blue chips.

He did try but he got badly burnt. 

His present behaviour is not unreasonable.

Once bitten, shy away.   :cash: :handshake:
It’s better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #459 on: July 31, 2017, 08:06:20 PM »
OLY  Nexgram  PN 17  ?....pliss  don't  . :S :'( :'( :sweat:

# ;) :) 8) :heart: :cash: :cash:
Potential if the next financial report kaputing........ :sweat:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #460 on: July 31, 2017, 11:34:04 PM »
Potential if the next financial report kaputing........ :sweat:

Argghhhhhhhhh......Plisss  OLY....don't  say that  PN 17 - taboo :sweat: :phew:

##  :) 8) :cash: :cash: ;) :giggle:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #461 on: August 01, 2017, 09:07:54 AM »
OLY  Help.....Plissss  Help  :sweat: :phew: :'(
OLYYYYYYYYY.......plissss :phew:  ARgghhhhhhhhhhh

## :giggle: :D :cash:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #462 on: August 01, 2017, 09:42:55 AM »
OLY  Help.....Plissss  Help  :sweat: :phew: :'(
OLYYYYYYYYY.......plissss :phew:  ARgghhhhhhhhhhh

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
3.5 sen coming soon. How ahh Kimmy?  :S

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #463 on: August 01, 2017, 10:14:56 AM »

OLY  .....Oooo   NOOOOOOOOOO   :sweat: :phew: :'( :S....HELP  !

## :giggle: :rofl: :cash:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #464 on: August 01, 2017, 10:16:27 AM »

Friday, 23 Jun 2017

7:43PM  NEXGRAM
     Nine-month net loss 9.666 million :o

Abis koyak kaput???!!! :sweat:

DR KIM's latest NEXGRAM financial report  making huge losses of 9.6m! PN17 association already intact and open for public registration. After Raya 3.5 sen?  :speechless:

Further, single, double, triple & extended PRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Continuous ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OLY.....OLYYYY.....Oooo  NOOOOOO....HELPPP  :sweat: :phew: :'( :'( :headbang:

## :giggle: :rofl:  :D :cash:

Online yeptw

• Baronet
« Reply #465 on: August 01, 2017, 10:39:16 AM »
No worries, even PN17 also can be goreng high  :D :D :clap: :clap:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #466 on: August 01, 2017, 10:58:32 AM »
No worries, even PN17 also can be goreng high  :D :D :clap: :clap:

further  ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHH  ? ;) :'( :phew: :sweat:

##  OLY  ?... :S :phew: :sweat:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #467 on: August 01, 2017, 03:29:10 PM »
Friday, 23 Jun 2017

DR KIM's latest NEXGRAM financial report  making huge losses of 9.6m! PN17 association already intact and open for public registration. After Raya 3.5 sen?  :speechless:

Further, single, double, triple & extended PRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Continuous ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

syittt..... :phew: :sweat:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #468 on: August 01, 2017, 03:29:38 PM »
Reality becomes nightmare = NEXGRAM now 3.5 cents!  :o

Further extended triple ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

What NEXGRAM 3.5 cents?

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #469 on: August 01, 2017, 03:42:12 PM »

Further extended triple ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

What NEXGRAM 3.5 cents?

OLY  PLISSSSSSSS   -  Don't  say  3.5  sen....SYITT  number  :phew: :sweat: :'(

HELP......HELP.....OLY's  SYITTT.....very smelly  one  :speechless: :giggle: :rofl:

##  kihhh  5X ;) 8) :) :cash:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #470 on: August 01, 2017, 03:43:56 PM »
DRwarrant Finger Crossed $ - a Golden opportunity to Grabbbb Now..
It's NOWWWWWW $$$$$$ OR NEVERRRR
after all Nexgram is ( ? ).... the next PM in waiting ,,,,,$
11/07/2017 12:55

NIBIRU_T nexgram -> 0.040 habis lingkop...
13/07/2017 15:03

DRwarrant Keep KOOL Nibiru_T....
merely tactical to flush out weak holders like Nibiru_T
13/07/2017 16:44

NIBIRU_T Dr. warrant, I'm still holding, 2 years target -> 0.220
13/07/2017 17:49

DRwarrant thank GOD , glad to hear that , Mr Nibiru_T
## Many Optimist Our Darling Nexgram to hit ( immediate TP ) 10 sen while doters (sons)
WA 7 sen , WB 5 , WC 7 before General Election anytime

Note : this Nexgram is politically linked to the ruling Party....WE LO** PM $$$$$ .
13/07/2017 19:54

Monde https://pearsonnewspress.com/nexgram-holdings-berhad-klsenexgram-shareholder-return-in-focus/
13/07/2017 22:42

DRwarrant getting better - TOMOROW GOLENGG$$$$$ LIKELY ?
18/07/2017 16:52

Alden Mah Hahahahahhahah..........
18/07/2017 17:59

Troop Cross your finger:
KUALA LUMPUR (July 18): Nexgram Holdings Bhd’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Nexgram Land Sdn Bhd, is being sued by Spacious Glory Sdn Bhd for RM12.5 million over a 70% stake in Blue Hill Development Sdn Bhd it had agreed to acquire in April last year from the plaintiff.The sum represents the purchase consideration for 770,000 ordinary shares in Blue Hill, which it was supposed to pay to Spacious Glory.
19/07/2017 08:59

rijack88 http://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/nexgram-sued-rm125-million-over-proposed-acquisition-70-stake-blue-hill
19/07/2017 09:59

DRwarrant Dudes ,,,,it's merely court case , it's not quarter loss . Court case you may win & get $$$$$ , if loss surely a discount one , not pay in full and even may a ' buang case / case thrown out '.....huartt arrrr no wonder this recycle court case has no impact at all - like no event to nexgram - kihhh 5 X -

## Nexgram now ripe for another round of GOLENGGGG $$$$$$ after fund / directors syn already heavy accumulation during this 2 weeks
19/07/2017 12:24

CkpVirusCaptured Nothing new. Company no choice but to counter sue and claim the blackmailer. Another fabrication to con money from PLC by Mak Lin Kum. Inpired by Chong ket pen who steal Protasco lah. Who else. Blackmail by the company own lawyer Mak Lin Kum. Push company subsidiary to incriminating himself in hope to make legal fees. Cheap skate leach.
19/07/2017 13:40

CkpVirusCaptured Some loosers cheerleaders troop or jackass etc. Who is the source of crime also no idea. Father of all crime chong ket pen used them indirectly also don't know. Obviously not shareholders. That's the level they are. Pity.
19/07/2017 13:45

GuaiLoLP Made up suit? Dono what is it but don't care. ** ***.
19/07/2017 16:04

Bursa2020 Bought 5 cents 6 months ago now still 4.5 cents. Looks like all penny stocks at bottom 4-5 cents unless bull market again. Some 3rd board coming hopefuly lights up a bit.
21/07/2017 09:15

Bursa2020 How 3rd board works? Combine with Bursa stocks?
21/07/2017 09:16

DRwarrant NG SURE ONE- finger crossed $$$$$
golden opportunities now
TP (immediate ) 10 sen , WA 7 sen , WB 5 , WC 7
21/07/2017 20:59

RobbinBuffet Immediate TP 2 sen. Guarantee huat arr
24/07/2017 15:43

DRwarrant KOOL IT RobbinBuffet......Can't be , NO WAY BABY !
TP 10 SEN BEFORE GE , SONS WA 7 SEN , WB 5 , WC 7
24/07/2017 17:33

mancingbursa Huhu do u ppl can see bumpy ahead?
24/07/2017 17:51

DRwarrant Bumpy is normal in stock trading , infact bumpy means opportunity for $$$......if want no bumpy , this * can buy grandma fixed deposit fd. For never failed chicken feed 3% per year !
24/07/2017 19:25

mancingbursa I can smell you sangkut a lot here, huhuhu....
24/07/2017 20:15

winner lcf QR coming soon price still not increase, habis liao!
24/07/2017 21:04

DRwarrant Mr mancingbursa.....my bet you TRAP a lot - may even be from 13 sen...
that why it's no point for you to buy the old fashioned grandma FD @ fixed deposit.
the best thing to do >> Mr Mancingbursa is to average down - buy more now since 4 - 4.5 sen is considered cheap dirt already !

##the rule of thumb is >> the cheaper the warrantss@ penny - the higher the % gain @ jackpot !!

As a comparison -
Note ## Heavy loss Luster down to 5 sen from almost 15 sen then exploded to almost 15 sen , few month ago

and the champion Luster-wb jumped from 2 sen to almost 10 sen for 400 % jackpot !
( ## Before that Luster-WB plunged from 8 sen to 2 sen & EXploded to almost 10 sen 2 - 3 months ago )

## so Bumpy trade is normal - infact a Blessing @ Opportunity to strike jackpot $$$
24/07/2017 23:14
24/07/2017 23:15

mancingbursa Excuse me, i beg ur pardon mrDrwarrant tis it my 1st time ever comment here,lol
How could i trapped fr 13 sen? It seem u pretend like normal but ur worda very desperated. Ok ok
Will going again. Normal if u got some pain... Relax relax
25/07/2017 08:37

DRwarrant I am desprate ?...yesss- .just desprate to make money ( but not in loss position )
My gut feeling - money to come anytime ....

so KOOL IT Mr Mancingbursa.....!

A lesson from luster & sons + Palette + WA

Note ## Heavy loss Luster down to 5 sen from almost 15 sen then exploded to almost 15 sen , few month ago

and the champion Luster-wb jumped from 2 sen to almost 10 sen for 400 % jackpot !
( ## Before that Luster-WB plunged from 8 sen to 2 sen & EXploded to almost 10 sen 2 - 3 months ago )

## Palette-wa plunged to 1 sen & Exploded to almost 10 sen for almost 900 % SUPER jackpot few months ago.....now Palette-wa is around 3 sen due to closer to expiry date.

## so Bumpy trade is normal - in fact a Blessing @ Opportunity to strike jackpot $$
25/07/2017 08:48

mancingbursa Excuse me, im the 1st time here, trapped?
U seem like desperate.... Willl going up again, relax relax
25/07/2017 10:14

DRwarrant those seasoned traders - surely very familiar with nexgram pattern....
now is around a record low - i am afraid you can't get this opportunity again Mr Mancing

>> for me I am TOP UP_ING NOW INTO MY CUSTODY , not only mother NG but oso sons for a much higher % gain ( sons)

>> finger crossed - anytime jackpot $$$$$$$$$
25/07/2017 13:41

RobbinBuffet Hubline in the making
25/07/2017 15:52

mancingbursa Buy latex, defensive stock but maybe im wrong too....
25/07/2017 16:11

DRwarrant Dudes - Don't be *
NEXGRAM & SONS >> ANYTIME $$$
25/07/2017 17:38

safewinner Why so strong promoting..check your previous posting,price still keep dropping
26/07/2017 00:36

RobbinBuffet DRwarrant had been promoting since 13 sen or even earlier. Those who listen to him would had made tonnes of losses averaging down.
26/07/2017 08:01

powerak Pls don't Listen DRwarrant talk ####,,useless
26/07/2017 08:09

DRwarrant huartt arrrr....the grandma oly is here ? she is in mad now !
26/07/2017 08:29

DRwarrant Dudes......Nobody hold you at a gunpoint - forcing you to buy this ,buy that , sell this & that - after all it's your money - your choice ! ECONOMICS 101
26/07/2017 09:23

Nicolas Nelson Ong DR - you are talent ppl....I like you man...two thumb up..ekeke
31/07/2017 11:31

NIBIRU_T Dr. W, apa macam sikalang ? sudah lingkop...
31/07/2017 16:23

DON_JUAN Dangerous n Critical Now
PN 17 likely
31/07/2017 16:34

rijack88 ayam counter ini.
31/07/2017 16:49

DRwarrant Keep Calm , please - pray hard to GOD for our safety tomorrow !
31/07/2017 17:37

NIBIRU_T now GOD = DOG
31/07/2017 18:08

DON_JUAN Nexgram Cap Ayam Holland this time
Can't runnnn ,,, all trap liao mamposs
31/07/2017 18:43

rijack88 gg.com.
31/07/2017 22:46

DRwarrant Don't worry - Be Greeedy $
Pray Hard - No Sex tonite please
Only dedicated to Praying for our safety tomorow
01/08/2017 00:24

BILLC 3sen coming anytime ,no way to escape,See what happens to kgroup!!!
01/08/2017 01:10

DON_JUAN Really cap ayam holland counter -- Hancurr !
01/08/2017 09:14

Pmaster Omg u all still here , suffer to waiting price up and suffer to c the price drop ! Pitty
01/08/2017 09:19

Pmaster This counter wont up
01/08/2017 09:20

DON_JUAN Joint Venture a company incorporated in Seychelles.
Seychelles island itu laut africa punya...beware !....trap

DR WARRANT@DR KIM is doing it again! Remember con master Mr Teh is on board! Modus operandi = Constanly repeating over again n again!  :wonder:  :rofl:

Master Of Illusion!  :giggle:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #471 on: August 01, 2017, 03:47:15 PM »
Friday, 23 Jun 2017

Aiyoooo  >>  OLY    HELPPPPPPPPPPP.......HELPPP :phew: :sweat: :sweat:
further  ARGGGHHHHHHHHHH :sweat: :'( ;)

##   ;) :) :D :cash:.... :giggle:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #472 on: August 01, 2017, 03:55:36 PM »
Friday, 23 Jun 2017

more  Kihhhhh 10 X  ;) :D :D :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #473 on: August 01, 2017, 04:24:48 PM »
Market up 8 points, NEXGRAM down 1/2 cent!  :swear:

Further PRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #474 on: August 01, 2017, 05:07:04 PM »
Market up 8 points, NEXGRAM down 1/2 cent!  :swear:

Further PRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OLY :heartbreak:   HELPP   HELPPPPPPP . :phew: :sweat: :S ;).....

## :giggle: :rofl:.... ;) 8) :) :cash: :cash: :D

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #475 on: August 02, 2017, 09:10:59 AM »
Friday, 23 Jun 2017

Nexgram  ON  OLY   S+H+I+T    >>  very  SMELLY  one  :phew: :sweat: :'( :headbang:

## :giggle: :rofl:..... :cash: :cash: :) 8) :D

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #476 on: August 02, 2017, 10:37:11 AM »
Nexgram  ON  OLY   S+H+I+T    >>  very  SMELLY  one  :phew: :sweat: :'( :headbang:

## :giggle: :rofl:..... :cash: :cash: :) 8) :D
Of course mah, only people like you can love smelly people like Mr Teh on NEXGRAM board of directors........  :giggle:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #477 on: August 02, 2017, 10:42:37 AM »

##  Frankly speaking - I   used to be  a bluecheat@chip  & pricey shares player - DR KIM

:think:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #478 on: August 02, 2017, 11:06:30 AM »

##  Frankly speaking - I   used to be  a bluecheat@chip  & pricey shares player - DR KIM

.....can't  stand  with  the  2 - 3 %  :phew: :headbang: chicken_feed @  peanut  gain  with this  bluecheat@chip  :giggle: :rofl:  sometime  take  MONTHS  even years .....   

.... :thumbsup:  unlike  punting cheap  warrants / penny  100 % - 200%  angpows  easily  even can strike  300 - 500 %  JACKPOT  ! :cash: :cash: :cash:

Online iiinvestsmart

• Marquess
« Reply #479 on: August 02, 2017, 11:17:32 AM »
.....can't  stand  with  the  2 - 3 %  :phew: :headbang: chicken_feed @  peanut  gain  with this  bluecheat@chip  :giggle: :rofl:  sometime  take  MONTHS  even years .....   

.... :thumbsup:  unlike  punting cheap  warrants / penny  100 % - 200%  angpows  easily  even can strike  300 - 500 %  JACKPOT  ! :cash: :cash: :cash:

It is true.

When Dr Kim loses 50%, he has to make 100% to recover that loss.

When he loses 90%, he has to male 900% to recover that loss.
It’s better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than a fair company at wonderful price.

1.  Understand the business
2.  Business must have DCA
3.  Management with integrity
4.  Buy at a sensible price

Big Fat Pitch.  Focus Investing.  Long term portfolio for capital appreciation and income.

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #480 on: August 02, 2017, 12:25:22 PM »

It is true.

When Dr Kim loses 50%, he has to make 100% to recover that loss.

When he loses 90%, he has to male 900% to recover that loss.

ME  LOSS  MONEY  ?.... :giggle: :rofl:..further   :D :D

"  MERELY  LOSS  BROKEREAGE  IF  ANY - chickeen-feed  only  ;) "......kihhhh  10 X :D :D :giggle:

Pliss  ask  Stock Guru  Ah Bah ..... ;) :handshake: :thumbsup: :cash:

Stock  Guru  Ah Bah  know  better about  me......kihhhh  10 X  :giggle: :giggle:

has been my sparing partner  more than 10  yrs ...unlike  grandma  :heartbreak: OLY  :giggle: merely 2 yrs , 3I  oso 2 yrs   ;) :giggle:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #481 on: August 02, 2017, 02:38:03 PM »

Dear DR KIM,

Oly knows you kena burned in blue cheat before but if you want to invest in penny stock also, at least choose constantly growth in profits, dividend and share price loh!  :thumbsup:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #482 on: August 05, 2017, 09:20:09 AM »
Friday, 23 Jun 2017

ON  S+H+I+T     >>  veli  smelly  OLY one... ;) :S :phew: :phew:

## :) 8) :cash: :cash: ;) :giggle:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #483 on: August 05, 2017, 10:12:07 AM »
DR  KIM  -   Nexgram + Luster +  MQTech  + HWGB   +  PALETTE   CUSTODIAN  24/7  Rain & Shine  :thumbsup: :cash:

##  +  PENNY  IPO  too  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:

forgot to add  1  more  >> PALETTE  ;) :D :D

MY  PENNY
  -  all  with warrantss  attached  to it  for  the  most  %  GAIN ( jackpot )  :thumbsup: :cash:

DR KIM, mind you defend your NEXGRAM 4 cents from being 3.5 cents. That's your only job you need to do. Forget the rest!  :giggle:

:giggle: :rofl: :D :D........ :cash: :cash: ;)

DR KIM ... a stock market god, where got counting loses  :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #484 on: August 08, 2017, 10:09:16 AM »

What NEXGRAM 3.5 cents?

The nightmare has arrived! NEXGRAM now sitting at 3.5! Instead of defending this kaputing stock owned by Mr Teh, DR KIM busy barking at PALETTE and dotter?  :( :swear: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #485 on: August 08, 2017, 10:13:22 AM »
The nightmare has arrived! NEXGRAM now sitting at 3.5! Instead of defending this kaputing stock owned by Mr Teh, DR KIM busy barking at PALETTE and dotter?  :( :swear: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

pssttt.....OLY  Plissss......OH  Nooo  NOOOOOO   :phew: :headbang:

OLY   Plissss....HELP......HELPPPPPPPPPP    :phew: :sweat: 

PRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ....S+H+I+T   smelly  one  :sweat: :phew: :S

Online master wahsing

• Viscount
« Reply #486 on: August 08, 2017, 10:26:50 AM »

Remember silcence before STORM !!

PMHLDG from 5c to 50c -600% gain !!! :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #487 on: August 08, 2017, 10:32:00 AM »
Sorry Kimmy. Oly not intentional to further your worries but if you have a little time, do check Mr Teh join what die what companies....... :( :doh:

Related companies

Asdion Bhd
Iretex Bhd
Wintoni Group Bhd
Sensorlink
Winsun
Protasco
R&A
Nexnation
Nexgram
- <<<<<<<<< DR KIM fully invested stock

Majority kaput stocks......  :sweat: :nod: :S
Iretex appointed vice president CEO Saharun Nizam Saharan to CEO. A former Sony and Seagate engineer and current executive director of Puncak Mahsuri Group Sdn. Bhd a building development company based in Penang.

Management could be better without Mr Teh.......  :dancing:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #488 on: August 08, 2017, 10:34:32 AM »

Kimmy faster buy back at 4 cents. Defend NEXGRAM price at all costs!  :nod: :sweat:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #489 on: August 08, 2017, 10:35:24 AM »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #490 on: August 08, 2017, 10:53:27 AM »

agree  200 %  with bank analyst  wah sing   :handshake: :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:

grandma  OLY  ?.....edi pressed  the panic button  :phew: :sweat: :giggle: :giggle: :headbang:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #491 on: August 08, 2017, 12:47:11 PM »
agree  200 %  with bank analyst  wah sing   :handshake: :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:

grandma  OLY  ?.....edi pressed  the panic button  :phew: :sweat: :giggle: :giggle: :headbang:
Never hear nor see you buy PMHLDG also?  ::) :speechless:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #492 on: August 10, 2017, 04:51:35 PM »
3.5 cents now. Next TP 3 cent? :shake:

DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #493 on: August 11, 2017, 05:32:50 PM »
NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

Further to the announcement made by the Company on 18 July 2017 and 28 July 2017 on commencement of litigation, the Board of Directors of the Company wishes to make further announcement that at the case management of this suit fixed on 28 July 2017, the defendant have been given by the Senior Assistant Registrar to file its Defense and Counter-Claim by 15 August 2017. The Senior assistant Registrar of the High Court have also fixed the next Case Management date on 18 August 2017 before the High Court Judge for the Parties to seek further direction from the Honourable Court.

DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!  :(

DOOMSDAY! SAMAN MALU BERJUTA JUTA AROUND THE CORNER!  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #494 on: August 11, 2017, 05:56:07 PM »
25/07/2017 10:14

DRwarrant those seasoned traders - surely very familiar with nexgram pattern....
now is around a record low - i am afraid you can't get this opportunity again Mr Mancing

>> for me I am TOP UP_ING NOW INTO MY CUSTODY , not only mother NG but oso sons for a much higher % gain ( sons)

>> finger crossed - anytime jackpot $$$$$$$$$
25/07/2017 13:41

RobbinBuffet Hubline in the making
25/07/2017 15:52

mancingbursa Buy latex, defensive stock but maybe im wrong too....
25/07/2017 16:11

DRwarrant Dudes - Don't be *
NEXGRAM & SONS >> ANYTIME $$$
25/07/2017 17:38

safewinner Why so strong promoting..check your previous posting,price still keep dropping
26/07/2017 00:36

RobbinBuffet DRwarrant had been promoting since 13 sen or even earlier. Those who listen to him would had made tonnes of losses averaging down.
26/07/2017 08:01

powerak Pls don't Listen DRwarrant talk ####,,useless
26/07/2017 08:09

DRwarrant huartt arrrr....the grandma oly is here ? she is in mad now !
26/07/2017 08:29

DRwarrant Dudes......Nobody hold you at a gunpoint - forcing you to buy this ,buy that , sell this & that - after all it's your money - your choice ! ECONOMICS 101
26/07/2017 09:23

Nicolas Nelson Ong DR - you are talent ppl....I like you man...two thumb up..ekeke
31/07/2017 11:31

NIBIRU_T Dr. W, apa macam sikalang ? sudah lingkop...
31/07/2017 16:23

DON_JUAN Dangerous n Critical Now
PN 17 likely
31/07/2017 16:34

rijack88 ayam counter ini.
31/07/2017 16:49

DRwarrant Keep Calm , please - pray hard to GOD for our safety tomorrow !
31/07/2017 17:37

NIBIRU_T now GOD = DOG
31/07/2017 18:08

DON_JUAN Nexgram Cap Ayam Holland this time
Can't runnnn ,,, all trap liao mamposs

31/07/2017 18:43

rijack88 gg.com.
31/07/2017 22:46

DRwarrant Don't worry - Be Greeedy $
Pray Hard - No Sex tonite please
Only dedicated to Praying for our safety tomorow
01/08/2017 00:24

BILLC 3sen coming anytime ,no way to escape,See what happens to kgroup!!!
01/08/2017 01:10

DON_JUAN Really cap ayam holland counter -- Hancurr !
01/08/2017 09:14

Pmaster Omg u all still here , suffer to waiting price up and suffer to c the price drop ! Pitty
01/08/2017 09:19

Pmaster This counter wont up
01/08/2017 09:20

DON_JUAN Joint Venture a company incorporated in Seychelles.
Seychelles island itu laut africa punya...beware !....trap

01/08/2017 10:39

Nicolas Nelson Ong Hahahaaahaha hey guys
01/08/2017 15:52

Runggi kaniney lu..
01/08/2017 18:10

DON_JUAN no hope
Seychelles island ?..what island ?,,,the name already tipu one

Con island no wonder project tak jalan till now

02/08/2017 13:27

Nicolas Nelson Ong Now everybody believe me or ? I did told you guys early....actually I am firming up a company after 10yrs going to public listing but I need more funding to expand my biz...If interesting do not hesitate to contact me @0182783066 or whatsapp
02/08/2017 16:01

shernlee wad for need waste money buy this crap counter?u buy this counter jus same as u throw money into the river..lol
05/08/2017 22:07

TrippleZ Is okay lah. Throw to river still can pick up some later. Throw to sea then no hope.
05/08/2017 23:03

DON_JUAN NG finish / habiss
07/08/2017 10:29

ssboy No risk no gain....
07/08/2017 21:06

DR WARRANT@DR KIM'S IN EYE TIGA FORUM NEXGRAM VICTIMS DEMANDING FOR REFUND!  >:( :'(

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #495 on: August 11, 2017, 06:00:33 PM »
OLY  .... a great historian, should write History books for kids to read lah.

Thank kayu my friend Mr ahbah!  :handshake:

Here's a history lesson for Nexgram:

28/6/2017 = 4 cents ??
28/6/2016 = 6 cents
26/6/2015 = 10.5 cents
27/6/2014 = 11.5 cents
28/6/2013 = 8.5 cents

:giggle:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #496 on: August 11, 2017, 06:03:19 PM »
LIST OF NEXGRAM BUYER:

1. ahbah
2. DR KIM
3. DR KIM
4. DR KIM
5. DR KIM
6. DR KIM
7. DR KIM
8. DR KIM
9. DR KIM
100000000. DR KIM

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #497 on: August 11, 2017, 06:05:22 PM »
*You see Ah Kong, Ah Mah & Ahbah all disposing and only left Kimmy accumulating!  :shake:

High potential DR KIM is NEXGRAM next CEO......! :-X :heart: :giggle: :speechless: 

Extended PRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Online Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #498 on: August 11, 2017, 06:09:16 PM »
NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

Further to the announcement made by the Company on 18 July 2017 and 28 July 2017 on commencement of litigation, the Board of Directors of the Company wishes to make further announcement that at the case management of this suit fixed on 28 July 2017, the defendant have been given by the Senior Assistant Registrar to file its Defense and Counter-Claim by 15 August 2017. The Senior assistant Registrar of the High Court have also fixed the next Case Management date on 18 August 2017 before the High Court Judge for the Parties to seek further direction from the Honourable Court.

DR KIM NEXGRAM IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!  :(

DOOMSDAY! SAMAN MALU BERJUTA JUTA AROUND THE CORNER!  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
KUALA LUMPUR (July 18): Nexgram Holdings Bhd’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Nexgram Land Sdn Bhd, is being sued by Spacious Glory Sdn Bhd for RM12.5 million over a 70% stake in Blue Hill Development Sdn Bhd it had agreed to acquire in April last year from the plaintiff.

The sum represents the purchase consideration for 770,000 ordinary shares in Blue Hill, which it was supposed to pay to Spacious Glory.

According to an announcement by Nexgram today, the group has a strong defence and counter-claim against Spacious Glory, and therefore does not expect the writ and statement of claims to impact it financially and operationally.

“As the matter has been fixed for case management on July 28, 2017, Nexgram is in the midst of appointing its solicitors,” it said.

The counterparty is also claiming interest at the rate of 5% per annum on the RM12.5 million from Aug 4, 2016, costs, and any other order that the court deems fit, Nexgram added.

Nexgram is involved in the ICT business and had diversified into property development.

Shares in Nexgram were up 0.5 sen or 12.5% today at 4.5 sen per share on 1.13 million shares traded, leaving it with a market capitalisation of RM84.7 million.

Online ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
« Reply #499 on: August 11, 2017, 07:32:30 PM »
In the bloodi red mkt today, all lose moni lah.  :'( :'( :'(

Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum

« Reply #499 on: August 11, 2017, 07:32:30 PM »