Author Topic: 1 piece of Tenergy rubber is selling at USD75 (about RM300), cant afford it.....  (Read 2170 times)

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

It is dangerous to have a naive mindset, it may cause serious faults in decision making.

Offline Andromandis

• Civilian
Well, that's a crazy prices for that. It seems to me that such product in the worldwide market didn't cost that much at all anyway when we really should move there later. I do not want to see that much better anyway. I hope price will drop.

Online Fenrimi631

• Civilian
I am also really not seeing who can allow this to yourself. Like other person already mentioned things like that were much much less in reality just few decades ago anyway. I hope it will work out anyway for you, maybe will search in some other cases.

Offline Bandirdred

• Civilian
Anybody tried to order something like that from some online auctions anyway or no ? I am simply trying to make something out of it and maybe there it will be much much cheaper anyway. So I do hope it will be much costlier than it is really.