Author Topic: Almost 7 years in investlah...........  (Read 837 times)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Almost 7 years in investlah...........
« on: March 15, 2017, 10:48:39 PM »
By June 26th 2017, if not mistaken, Oly has stayed in this forum for 7 years. Some comrades migrated to other forums, some disappear for apparent reason and some for unknown mysterious reason. Although this forum is not as hot as s.t.o.c.k.k.c.o.m but it still survived the ups and downs.

Kudos to investlah and those who passed away but nobody know, take care in your next world! :sweat: :speechless: :hi: :emo:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
Re: Almost 7 years in investlah...........
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 11:33:48 PM »
anyone is aware that they might pass away, pls notify investlah admin  :P

if there is no login after a certain period, then at least the admin is able to guess what has happened  :(
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

It is dangerous to have a naive mindset, it may cause serious faults in decision making.

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 02:54:26 AM »
anyone is aware that they might pass away, pls notify investlah admin  :P

if there is no login after a certain period, then at least the admin is able to guess what has happened  :(
:'(
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Online Oghmarana

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 01:10:34 AM »
Is'nt that really fantastic that you do spend your life on something you really love for so much high amount of time that you can really even imagine, correct ? I hope you really really do. I am a member on some forums for much higher period like even 15 years or so.

Online Andromandis

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 02:40:19 AM »
I do see you are almost sort of egalitarian here no matter how you put that. So hopefully we'll fix all small issues with our forums and have good to go thing for that matter really. Do you really see this happening or not ? I do not understand it really.