Author Topic: I HOOT OPCOM HOLDING  (Read 199 times)

Offline Thamby

• Baronet
I HOOT OPCOM HOLDING
« on: March 28, 2017, 09:53:21 AM »
WARNING: At your own risk

Opcom king of fibre optic & new tech thixotropic gel & hdpe subduct

Dividend consistentcy @ bonus astonishing :D :D :D :D

hoot  cheap shiverish price and let go high feverish price ;) ;) ;)

Any further discussion most welcome :D :D :D :D

Offline boyish - boyboy

• Earl
  • In Year 2017 - Never Lose Money.No Greedy Must Win
Re: I HOOT OPCOM HOLDING
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 10:08:12 AM »
Thamby,

Are you sure Najib can lose this coming GE14? If no don't buy OPCOM, Mahathir counter going to die soon....
Once Najib win, OPCOM no future no projects....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

"Investlah Stock King Competition"
Year 2011-2013 Competition: No Participate.
Year 2014 Competition: 4th placing Unisem.
Year 2015 Competition: 4th placing Pwroot.

Genting (3182.KL)
GENM (4715.KL)
Alam (5115.KL)     
Rsawit (5113.KL)
T7Global (7228.KL)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 12:32:30 PM »

Hi Thamby,  :hi:

As much as I am a fan of the future but after last month company announcement,

what makes you think there will be any major price movement on this company and why is Mukhriz Mahathir selling off 10m stakes of the company's share?

Any idea and any further development in the future that we don't know? Care to share your take?  8)
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline jinwen

• Knight
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 11:38:33 PM »
5G is Megatrend : GPACKET, NETX, OCK, OPCOM, REDTONE

Involved Telco Network Infrastructure Company

Gpacket
Green Packet Bhd is engaged in the business of investment holding, research and development, marketing and distribution of wireless networking and telecommunication products, networking solutions, communication services, and other high technology products and services. The business of the company operates in various segments that include Solution, Broadband Services, Communication Services, and Elimination. The Solution and Broadband service generate maximum revenue for the company. Geographically the company exports its services to the United States of America, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Bahrain, and Singapore.

Netx
Netx Holdings Bhd is principally involved in the investment holding, research and development of software, system design, integration and installation and provision of information technology services. The core business segments of the company comprise of the followings: Electronic Payment Services and Payment Services segment. Electronic Payment Services segment is involved in the terminal and other related services. Non-electronic Payment Services segment is involved in the provision of turnkey solutions on the network infrastructure, security management, research and development of software, system design, integration and installation and provision of IT services. The company operates principally in Malaysia.

OCK
OCK Group Bhd provides telecommunications network services. The company is engaged in the provision of telecommunication services equipped with the ability to provide full turnkey services. It provides comprehensive services to all six segments of the telecommunication network services market: network planning, design and optimization, network deployment, network operations and maintenance, energy management, infrastructure management, and other professional services. The company also trades in telecommunication hardware and installation of materials such as antennas, feeder cables, and connectors.

Opcom

Opcom Holdings Bhd is a Malaysian based investment holding company engaged in the manufacturing of fiber optic cables and cable-related products. The business activity of the group is functioned through Manufacturing, Trading and Engineering Services, and Other Operations segments. All the operations are functioned through Malaysia and it derives the majority of revenue from Manufacturing segment which includes fiber optic cables, systems, accessories and thixotropic gel. The company also provides management related services. In addition, the firm is also involved in trading of cable filing, flooding compounds and industrial products, and provision of engineering services.

REDtone
REDtone International Bhd is a digital infrastructure and services provider that offers services under three categories that are Telecommunications Services which offers data and voice services to government, enterprises, and small and medium enterprises (SMEs), Managed Telecommunications Network Services (MTNS) which includes building, maintaining and operating large scale WiFi hotspots, radio access network (RAN) infrastructure and fibre optic infrastructure, and Industry Digital Services (IDS) which includes data centre services, internet of things (IoT) services, cloud services and applications, and healthcare solutions to enterprises, government and the healthcare industry. The company’s Telecom services generate maximum revenue for the company.
i likes bull star...