Author Topic: Poor Construction workers, finally they are not at work on 1st May.  (Read 1242 times)

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
The construction workers are working non stop on Saturdays, Sundays, at nights....

Finally they can have a rest on 1st May, aka the workers day  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

It is dangerous to have a naive mindset, it may cause serious faults in decision making.

Offline zigzag

• Viscount
The construction workers are working non stop on Saturdays, Sundays, at nights....

Finally they can have a rest on 1st May, aka the workers day  :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

I mean the construction workers near my house at a condo construction site.
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

It is dangerous to have a naive mindset, it may cause serious faults in decision making.

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
actually they dont like to rest. rest day they nothing to do.....like investlah kaki here....eveeytime say too much holiday.... :D
malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Online Oghmarana

• Civilian
Yes, I think they simply love their job so much that simply changing the product on which they work is already something really really good for them and should be treated like such explanation, but to have your own holiday like 1st May is already an achievment really. Good to have it for them I bet;)

Online Andromandis

• Civilian
Re: Poor Construction workers, finally they are not at work on 1st May.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 01:48:32 AM »
IF these are half true all this should really be fixed no matter how you put it, it really scares me that people are in need of such harsh conditions anyway. What do you even thinking about it. And by the way in some countries that holiday are on something like 2nd May.