Author Topic: ONLINE SHOPPING IS SO BORING....  (Read 2163 times)

Offline CurryLee

• Viscount
  • flying high! im on fire......
ONLINE SHOPPING IS SO BORING....
« on: June 03, 2017, 03:44:41 PM »
online shopping got 3 major problems...

1. human are born sociable creature. online shopping deprived human of this. instead, if we go mall shopping, we get to interact with others and oso to mo mo cha cha the products we wanna buy.

1. online shopping have to wait for delivery of items. many problem here. if u pay online before delivery of products and ur order was sent to wrong recipient, the company and delivery company wont replace ur order. very troublesome one. or, if u pay by cash on delivery, the company and delivery wont bother much just deemed your order cancelled if cant reach u. worst thing with order online is have to lock in time to wait for delivery. dunno when come. but if buy in mall, after momochacha happy straight away go home wit ur new item.

3. go to mall shopping very fun. can look see look see and mo mo cha cha products. got aircond and got food and got leng lui see... hehe...

4. fo pat dui pan. what u see online is not what u get. many times disapointed wit quality. now wit so many people selling online, have to be careful of imitations, shoddy goods, altho tis prpblem oso happen in sgoppinh in mall. but at least in mall u can see the real thing.

the only online thing fun to do is trade in bursa lor....hehe...

betul tak?? betulll.......

malimalimaliongongongnotongchefbutishua thuatong

Offline ahbah

• Duke
  • You got like my 2 best friends ?
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING IS SO BORING....
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 04:24:31 PM »
correct  :handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

Offline Oghmarana

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 04:03:47 PM »
At last someone pointed out all that globalisation bad things, tech should help people in reality, but for sure we are all social creatures and that only make us really bad mood afterall and nothing else. I missed good old days when you were in a row with some people just to get something.

Offline Andromandis

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 02:14:08 AM »
I am trying not to buy anything online and really do visit some places offline just like it was before the internet, otherwise we'll stop being the real human creatures here anyway. I do not see how it should really do matter. Just stop for such;)

Online Fenrimi631

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 03:13:39 AM »
Yes people seems lost all their mind by doing everything online, I stil have some good feeling when getting to some shopping with the friends and that's really it no matter how you really put it. Thanks for that, thanks for reminding to me again how it should be.

Offline Bealmeena

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 12:56:03 AM »
for sure and I am not even sure how to buy some certain things online for example I do have various problems with something like that ? Are you really with me here or not ? I hope you shouldn't really make that much anyway ? I do not know this.