Author Topic: Beware of Vacation Club  (Read 19130 times)

Offline xyxUe3

• Knight
Beware of Vacation Club
« on: June 08, 2017, 10:39:08 PM »
Recently I joined a timesharing vacation club. A club with no integrity.

1.   During the time of pursuing me to join the club, everything was good. The entitlements to stay in their property can be used for medical check-up. Verbally RM2500+ with lunch served.

Guess what I got after went for medical check-up. The so-called RM2500+ package became RM1500+, which is stated in brochure. And if you are member without using the entitlements, you pay less than RM1000 for the package. And lunch became snack.

Upon applying for medical check-up, it is only for immediate family members. Even worst, the so-called entitlements exchange for medical check-up is not stated in Agreement, but only hand-written on an A4 paper.

2.   When I wanted to book for a stay 2 months before the actual stay by email and followed by calls, it took more than a week to get an email reply. Fully booked!

Now I tried to book almost a year before my actual stay. If I can't a stay, it means TIPU orang punya company. Almost a week already. No reply yet. Really lousy service.

So, be extra carefully if you want to join any timesharing vacation club. Ask everything in black-and-white. Think twice.
Rather than joining a vacation club, it is much better to book your own hotels. No more fully booked (even 2 MONTHS before actual stay!!!). The confirmation is instant. No need to wait more than a week for a reply. No more lousy service.

Offline ErikaDavir

• Civilian
Re: Beware of Vacation Club
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 05:26:12 PM »
Ich möchte über das Wissen auf dieser Website Bescheid wissen, unabhängig davon, ob die Daten tatsächlich ausgetauscht werden oder nicht, weil ich die Informationen ändern möchte.

Offline Bealmeena

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 04:09:19 AM »
All timeshare and coop vacation companies are just plain and simple scams, never believe that you will get anything out of it really. You should always read all possible legal documents if there is immediate need for that, just mark my words for that matter.

Offline Andromandis

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 08:14:56 PM »
I remember promoting some stuff like that in CPA networks many many times ago and I really do not see how do they make some money without scamming some amount of people anyway. So try to avoid at all costs like someone already posted here.

Offline Oghmarana

• Civilian
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 01:13:39 AM »
So how do we go around there ? Are there any clients of this thing more or this is how it's done and nothing more you can really add to that anyway. I have also seen some offers in marketing digital networks about that but I never though it's so serious anyway.

Offline jjwong

• Companion of Honour
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 10:59:48 AM »
CONMAN money-game has been rebranded.
previously it was gold investment.
than CPO PLANTATION LAND
        BIRDNEST house
        AGARWOOD
        MUSANG KING DURIAN FARM

GENNEVA GOLD
    MBI
    SVI
    BITCOIN related

forex trading related

The new generation of money game SCAM is very frightening
The starting investment is 5k-few hundred k
And promise 10% every month !!!
Now instead of promise 10% monthly ,it is 10% weekly through forex trading done by professional on your behalf.
And if notice this one thing in their program, PLEASE DO NOT JOIN....the 5 billion magic they employ is RECRUITER GET RECRUITERS GET RECRUITERS...with overiding commission, in forex trading.
The reason the CONMAN use pyramid system is to **** in as many victims as possible within 1 year, YES 1 YEAR..and billions of dollar of loot in their hand..... .and the scam compny will shut down, on excuse of police raid. Police raid is actually iniated by the conman for them to give excuse to the followers. That they are cheating, too bad, athority has stop them from continuing.

"The only conquests which are permanent and leave no regrets are our conquests over ourselves"    Quote from Napolean Bonaparte

Politicians like to rally the masses to stage conquest  against "the enemy",  the real intent is  actually...$ $