Author Topic: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!  (Read 10385 times)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! LOSE MONEY!
« Reply #300 on: June 06, 2018, 03:13:26 PM »
Dealer slapped with RM60,000 fine and 10-month suspension for manipulative trading

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 21): JF Apex Securities Bhd dealer Wong Wing Haur was slapped with a RM60,000 fine and suspended from Bursa Malaysia Securities for 10 months for manipulative trading activities on six counters on Bursa Malaysia.

The counters include Asdion Bhd, Ire-Tex Corp Bhd, MQ Technology Bhd, as well as Nexgram Holdings Bhd together with two counters for Nexgram’s warrant A and warrant C, said Bursa Malaysia in a statement today.

“Wong had contravened and/or triggered the provisions of Rules 3.14(d), (e) & (g) and 5.01(b) of the Rules of Bursa Malaysia Securities and paragraph 1.1(1)(h) of Directives No. 5-001 of the Participating Organisations’ Directives and Guidance (POs’ Directives),” said Bursa Malaysia.

On top of the public reprimand by Bursa Malaysia, Wong was also required to undergo training on conduct or professionalism of dealer’s representatives, it added.

Wong was found to have manipulated trading activities in these counters via the trading accounts of four of his clients, in order to drive up or maintain share price as well as to generate false trading volume.

Bursa Malaysia said that Wong had also failed to make a proper assessment — and continued to facilitate — the clients’ manipulative trading activities over a period of time, acting as a mere order taker “which was not an acceptable conduct of a responsible registered person”.

“These manipulative trading activities had given rise to the creation of a false or misleading appearance of active trading in respect of the market for the price of the securities of the relevant counters,” said Bursa Malaysia.

“Bursa Malaysia Securities places strong emphasis on the need to maintain a fair and orderly market and will not tolerate any acts or practices which could lead to false trading, manipulative activities or compromise the integrity of the market,” it added.

DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !   :phew: :sweat:

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:  while  others  in  :phew: :sweat:SHIVERINGGGG

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #301 on: June 06, 2018, 03:22:00 PM »
BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash:  while  others  in  :phew: :sweat:SHIVERINGGGG

OLY  ?  Olient  ?  Kaput Value Investing 3 I  ?... :D :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:

Kihhhh 5 X   :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :rofl:

## :cash: :cash: :cash: ;) :D :D

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #302 on: June 06, 2018, 09:20:51 PM »

DR KIM suffered heavy losses. A bit mental problem. Dun worry Kimmy, new Government will place you at the right mental institution!  :clap: :thumbsup:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #303 on: June 06, 2018, 09:45:22 PM »

:D :D....OLY , OLIENT , 3I  NOW  ?
For ever  :sweat: :phew: :headbang: :headbang:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #304 on: June 07, 2018, 10:08:03 AM »
Dealer slapped with RM60,000 fine and 10-month suspension for manipulative trading

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 21): JF Apex Securities Bhd dealer Wong Wing Haur was slapped with a RM60,000 fine and suspended from Bursa Malaysia Securities for 10 months for manipulative trading activities on six counters on Bursa Malaysia.

The counters include Asdion Bhd, Ire-Tex Corp Bhd, MQ Technology Bhd, as well as Nexgram Holdings Bhd together with two counters for Nexgram’s warrant A and warrant C, said Bursa Malaysia in a statement today.

“Wong had contravened and/or triggered the provisions of Rules 3.14(d), (e) & (g) and 5.01(b) of the Rules of Bursa Malaysia Securities and paragraph 1.1(1)(h) of Directives No. 5-001 of the Participating Organisations’ Directives and Guidance (POs’ Directives),” said Bursa Malaysia.

On top of the public reprimand by Bursa Malaysia, Wong was also required to undergo training on conduct or professionalism of dealer’s representatives, it added.

Wong was found to have manipulated trading activities in these counters via the trading accounts of four of his clients, in order to drive up or maintain share price as well as to generate false trading volume.

Bursa Malaysia said that Wong had also failed to make a proper assessment — and continued to facilitate — the clients’ manipulative trading activities over a period of time, acting as a mere order taker “which was not an acceptable conduct of a responsible registered person”.

“These manipulative trading activities had given rise to the creation of a false or misleading appearance of active trading in respect of the market for the price of the securities of the relevant counters,” said Bursa Malaysia.

“Bursa Malaysia Securities places strong emphasis on the need to maintain a fair and orderly market and will not tolerate any acts or practices which could lead to false trading, manipulative activities or compromise the integrity of the market,” it added.

DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew: :headbang:

OLY  OLYYYYYYYYYYYYY   , P O N D * N Olient  ,  Value Investing 3 I   ?....thanks GOD  all are ON LINE NOWWW... :thumbsup:  :handshake:

MQTECH  ?.......BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash: while others IN   :phew: :sweat:SHIVERINGGG

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #305 on: June 10, 2018, 10:34:30 PM »
 :sweat:
Disclaimer: Every "I EAT" thread created were totally owned by Oly Shyte based on personal observation. It does not represent any stock promotion, buy, hold or sell call and most importantly gathering followers. Please make your own decision wisely! - OLY Securities Research

Offline DR KIM

• Prince

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #307 on: June 11, 2018, 04:25:15 PM »

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #308 on: June 11, 2018, 09:28:31 PM »
:S :headbang: :sweat: :'(

PRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  ;)  :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:
DRWarrant has gave warning to SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #309 on: June 12, 2018, 01:00:28 AM »
DRWarrant has gave warning to SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

;) :phew: :sweat: :sweat:......ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :phew: :sweat: :headbang:

## :giggle: :giggle: :rofl:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #310 on: June 12, 2018, 05:26:58 PM »

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH :phew: :sweat: :S :'(

## :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #311 on: June 19, 2018, 11:34:40 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :speechless: :S

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #312 on: June 25, 2018, 03:59:51 PM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :phew: :sweat:

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: while  others  in  :phew: :sweat:SHIVERINGGG

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #313 on: July 05, 2018, 03:58:22 PM »
BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash: :cash: while  others  in  :phew: :sweat:SHIVERINGGG

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN   :sweat: :speechless: ;)

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY   :thumbsup: :cash:while  others  IN  :sweat: :phew: :headbang: SHIVERINGGGG

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #314 on: July 05, 2018, 04:00:23 PM »

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;) :phew: :sweat:......BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEDY  :clap: :clap: :cash:

## :giggle: :giggle: :D ;)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #315 on: August 09, 2018, 03:08:30 PM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew:

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY   :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:while  others  in SHIVERINGGG :phew: :sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW ! LOSE MONEY !
« Reply #316 on: August 10, 2018, 09:13:24 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew:

Relax  OLY   >>  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :cash: :cash: while Olient in   :headbang: :devil:Collapes Mode

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
Re: DR KIM MQTECH IN DEEP S+H+I+T NOW ! LOSE MONEY !
« Reply #317 on: August 11, 2018, 10:01:02 AM »
Relax  OLY   >>  BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :cash: :cash: while Olient in   :headbang: :devil:Collapes Mode

DR KIM's in deep s.h.i.t mode!  :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #318 on: August 13, 2018, 02:32:50 PM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN   :sweat: :phew:

GETTING WORST - financial problem  :S :'( :sweat:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #319 on: August 13, 2018, 08:41:01 PM »
GETTING WORST - financial problem  :S :'( :sweat:
BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #320 on: August 15, 2018, 10:26:00 AM »

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #321 on: August 15, 2018, 10:27:58 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #322 on: August 17, 2018, 10:29:53 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :phew: :sweat: :S

Plisss  OLY....NO   NOOOOOOOO ;) :sweat: :phew:

***  MORE  smelly  OLY  S+H+I+T  plisss =  :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #323 on: August 17, 2018, 01:55:20 PM »
Plisss  OLY....NO   NOOOOOOOO ;) :sweat: :phew:

***  MORE  smelly  OLY  S+H+I+T  plisss =  :cash: :cash: :cash:

:thumbsup: :clap:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #324 on: August 23, 2018, 11:44:38 AM »

Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhh : :phew: :nod: :phew: :nod: :'( :clap: :shake:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #325 on: August 23, 2018, 12:01:16 PM »
Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhh : :phew: :nod: :phew: :nod: :'( :clap: :shake:

PRGHHHHHHHHHHH :phew: :'( :phew:

OLY. PLISSSSS HELP. ....CRITICAL NOWWW :phew: :sweat:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #326 on: August 23, 2018, 02:56:27 PM »

IN  ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH :phew: :sweat: :S........ ;)

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash: while  others  in SHIVERINGGG ;) :phew: :sweat:

## :giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #327 on: August 23, 2018, 03:26:58 PM »
MQTECH kaputing down -RM0.005...  :thumbsdown: :speechless: :(

Kimmy losing millions at the moment.....  :speechless:

Please suggest any tall building for Kimmy to do bungee jumping in Malaysia here. Thank you!  :clap: :thumbsup: :sweat: :'(

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #328 on: August 23, 2018, 03:56:31 PM »

BE  GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY  :thumbsup: :cash: while  others  in SHIVERINGGG ;) :phew: :sweat:

CRITICAL  NOW....OLYY.... :sweat: :'(OLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  PLISS :handshake:

HELP.....HELP...HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :S :phew:

## :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash: ;)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #329 on: August 23, 2018, 04:54:35 PM »
MQTECH kaputing down -RM0.005...  :thumbsdown: :speechless: :(

Kimmy losing millions at the moment.....  :speechless:

Please suggest any tall building for Kimmy to do bungee jumping in Malaysia here. Thank you!  :clap: :thumbsup: :sweat: :'(

:phew: :sweat: :'(  MQTECH   THROWWWWWW  by  P O N D * N   Director  with NO  T E* T I S  :giggle: :giggle:   

Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :sweat: :phew:   PN 17 ?  further PRGGGHHHHHHHHH

## :giggle: :giggle: :D :cash: :cash:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #330 on: August 23, 2018, 06:13:20 PM »
  :phew: :sweat: :'(  MQTECH   THROWWWWWW  by  P O N D * N   Director  with NO  T E* T I S  :giggle: :giggle:   

Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :sweat: :phew:   PN 17 ?  further PRGGGHHHHHHHHH

## :giggle: :giggle: :D :cash: :cash:
Don't worry Kimmy. Rain or sunshine, Oly will always be near not by your side......  :rofl: :giggle:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #331 on: August 23, 2018, 06:27:18 PM »
Don't worry Kimmy. Rain or sunshine, Oly will always be near not by your side......  :rofl: :giggle:

Argghhhhhhhj : : :'( :'( :'( :swea :'( :phew:

Plisss. OLY....NO. PN17 Plisss.
OLY. HELP....helpppppp

:giggle: :rofl: :giggle: :cash: :cash: ;)

Online ORIENT

• Marquess
  • SKRE
« Reply #332 on: August 23, 2018, 06:41:46 PM »
Argghhhhhhhj : : :'( :'( :'( :swea :'( :phew:

Plisss. OLY....NO. PN17 Plisss.
OLY. HELP....helpppppp

:giggle: :rofl: :giggle: :cash: :cash: ;)

Don't worry dogkim we will make sure u are still available to be the clown here  :clap:
Namotasapakawatoarahatosamasamputasa

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #333 on: August 23, 2018, 07:32:53 PM »
Don't worry dogkim we will make sure u are still available to be the clown here  :clap:
Yes. Oly kenot imagine investlah without DR KIM to entertain us day and night, rain or sunshine!  :D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #334 on: August 24, 2018, 08:36:18 AM »

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......! :'( :S

PN 17  OLY  ?.....Oh  NOOOO  . :phew: :sweat:....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO   

Pliss  OLY .....don't  say  that  !.....DEAL  :handshake: :)

## :giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash: ;)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #335 on: August 24, 2018, 09:49:36 AM »
MQ Tech in coma mode..... :S

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
MQTECH. >> CRITICAL & DANGEROUSS. NOW........!
« Reply #336 on: August 24, 2018, 11:06:40 AM »

CRITICAL & DANGEROUSSS NOW.... :phew: :sweat:
OLY....OLYYYYY...HELPPP..HELPPPP.. :sweat: :phew:

# :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash: ;)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
MQTECH IN CRITICAL & DANGEROUSS....
« Reply #337 on: August 24, 2018, 04:46:12 PM »

further  ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH :sweat: :'( :phew:

PN 17  OLY  ?......NO  NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :S :'( :headbang:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
MQTECH >> BLOOOODY QUARTER RESULT !
« Reply #338 on: August 24, 2018, 10:04:47 PM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew: :'(

OLY....OLYYY...OH   NOOOOOOOOOOO......NOOOOOOOOO :   
BLOOOOOODY  QR sweat: :phew: :'(

OLY.....OLYYYYYYY......Critical &  Dangerous  Nowww.... :phew: :sweat:

LOSS....QR  :( :'( :sweat:.....MONDAY   BLOOOOODY  :devil: >:D :headbang:

0070 (MQTECH)
Quarterly rpt on consolidated results for the financial period ended 30/06/2018
24-08-2018 17:07:06

Quarter:     2nd Quarter
Report Status:     Unaudited
Submitted By:   

Current Year
Quarter   Preceding Year
Corresponding
Quarter   Current Year to
Date   Preceding Year
Corresponding
Period
1 Revenue   6,072   7,951   12,732   14,634
2 Profit/Loss Before Tax   -1,449   -,978   -1,290   -1,445
3 Profit/Loss Atter Tax and
Minority Interest   -1,527   -1,023   -1,392   -1,414
4 Net Profit/Loss For The
Period   -1,449   -,978   -1,290   -1,445
5 Basic Earnings/Loss Per
Shares (sen)   -0.29   -0.24   -0.28   -0.35
6 Dividend Per Share (sen)   0.00   0.00   0.00   0.00
            As At End of
Current Quarter   As At Preceding
Financial Year
End
7 Net Tangible Assets Per Share (RM)   0.0900   0.1100   0   0

Remarks:
Nil

Ref Code: N201808243100095

## :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash: :cash: :)...Kihhhhh  10X ;)

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #339 on: August 24, 2018, 10:41:47 PM »
Since when DR KIM gives a shy-te about financial report?  :rofl:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #340 on: August 24, 2018, 11:13:07 PM »
Since when DR KIM gives a shy-te about financial report?  :rofl:

;) :D :giggle: :giggle:...further  :D :D

##   :giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: MQTECH >> BLOOOODY QUARTER RESULT !
« Reply #341 on: August 26, 2018, 09:03:21 AM »
OLY....OLYYY...OH   NOOOOOOOOOOO......NOOOOOOOOO :   
BLOOOOOODY  QR sweat: :phew: :'(

OLY.....OLYYYYYYY......Critical &  Dangerous  Nowww.... :phew: :sweat:

LOSS....QR  :( :'( :sweat:.....MONDAY   BLOOOOODY  :devil: >:D :headbang:

0070 (MQTECH)
Quarterly rpt on consolidated results for the financial period ended 30/06/2018
24-08-2018 17:07:06

Quarter:     2nd Quarter
Report Status:     Unaudited
Submitted By:   

Current Year
Quarter   Preceding Year
Corresponding
Quarter   Current Year to
Date   Preceding Year
Corresponding
Period
1 Revenue   6,072   7,951   12,732   14,634
2 Profit/Loss Before Tax   -1,449   -,978   -1,290   -1,445
3 Profit/Loss Atter Tax and
Minority Interest   -1,527   -1,023   -1,392   -1,414
4 Net Profit/Loss For The
Period   -1,449   -,978   -1,290   -1,445
5 Basic Earnings/Loss Per
Shares (sen)   -0.29   -0.24   -0.28   -0.35
6 Dividend Per Share (sen)   0.00   0.00   0.00   0.00
            As At End of
Current Quarter   As At Preceding
Financial Year
End
7 Net Tangible Assets Per Share (RM)   0.0900   0.1100   0   0

Remarks:
Nil

Ref Code: N201808243100095

## :giggle: :giggle: :rofl: :cash: :cash: :cash: :)...Kihhhhh  10X ;)

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :phew: :sweat:

Disaster MONDAY  -  due to BLOOOOOOODY  Quarter Result  :sweat: :phew:

OLY.....OLYYYYYYYYYYYYY.......HELP  HELPPPPPPPPPPPP :speechless: :sweat:

## :giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash: ;)

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #342 on: August 27, 2018, 07:25:32 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :phew: :sweat:

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH :S :'( :sweat: :phew:

OLY.....OLYYYYYYYYYYYY  HELP  , MQTECH  in CRITICAL & DANGEROUS  :phew: :sweat:

BLOOOOOOOODY  QUARTER RESULT  :headbang: :devil: >:D

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #343 on: August 27, 2018, 09:27:21 AM »

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :sweat: :phew: :phew: :sweat:

further  ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :S :sweat: :phew:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
Re: MQTECH >> BLOOOODY QUARTER RESULT !
« Reply #344 on: August 27, 2018, 12:15:55 PM »

further  ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :S :sweat: :phew:

:P :D :D :D :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #345 on: August 27, 2018, 01:03:53 PM »
Kaputing soon....

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #346 on: August 27, 2018, 02:21:32 PM »
Kaputing soon....

VROOOOOOOOOOM .....HELP..HELPPPPP :sweat: :nod: :phew:

# :D :D :giggle: :giggle: :cash: :cash:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #347 on: August 27, 2018, 04:52:33 PM »
Kaputing soon....

ARGGHHHHHHHH..... :sweat: :phew:

# ;) :cash: :cash: ;) :giggle: :giggle:

Offline Oly Shyte

• Duke
  • I EAT ????????
« Reply #348 on: August 27, 2018, 06:48:25 PM »
Look for KPJ hospital ok.  :thumbsup:

Offline DR KIM

• Prince
« Reply #349 on: August 27, 2018, 06:57:03 PM »
Look for KPJ hospital ok.  :thumbsup:

Prgghhhhhh  OLY. HELP....HELPPPPPP....

In Critical & DANGEROUS NOW.. :giggle: :D ;)